The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Speedrun
The Meteor touches down (invite only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:23 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Santo Dorado
The Meteor touches down (invite only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:08 am by ProwlerKnight

» Captain Brigade
The Meteor touches down (invite only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:37 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Meteor touches down (invite only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jack Hawthorne
The Meteor touches down (invite only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Meteor touches down (invite only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
The Meteor touches down (invite only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Meteor touches down (invite only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Meteor touches down (invite only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
The Meteor touches down (invite only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Meteor touches down (invite only) I_vote_lcapThe Meteor touches down (invite only) I_voting_barThe Meteor touches down (invite only) I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
The Meteor touches down (invite only) I_vote_lcapThe Meteor touches down (invite only) I_voting_barThe Meteor touches down (invite only) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Meteor touches down (invite only)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Meteor touches down (invite only) Empty The Meteor touches down (invite only)

Post by Orojed13 December 1st 2012, 11:10 am

The meteor passed the first several satellites without a problem. It struggled to avoid the next one but clipped an antenna. The collision sent the meteor spinning off course. Unfortunately, in the vacuum of space, there was nothing that could be done to correct it. It would have to hope that luck was on it's side.
It went slowly at first, crossing many landmasses and bodies of water. As the meteor entered the planet's gravitational pull though, it slowly picked up speed. As the atmosphere was entered, The meteor began to feel a small, but ever increasing, resistance. The friction started to warm his frozen body. Going faster and faster, it's trajectory changed las horizontal and more vertical. It's instinct cried out to hold his arms and legs out, to slow himself down, but it stayed curled to protect it's face.
It crossed one vast body of water, coming to the coastline of one of the larger landmasses. Passing a giant mountain range, he crossed plains filled with cities and vegetation. He quickly came to an even larger mountain range, just barely high enough to clear it. The land came closer and closer, but his forward motion was almost gone. Instead he was falling almost straight down now.
The meteor tensed, as though bracing for impact. As the meteor struck land, there was a gigantic crash of sound and dirt flew everywhere. In the middle of the new crater, Garganoth's limbs were forced to an outstretched position by the impact. His prone form lay still for a moment, but eventually his left fingers twitched. He was in pain. His outer layer was riddled with micro-fractures, but he had made it. He had made it at last.
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 157
Job : Meh, who needs one?
Humor : Bad, just awful
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

The Meteor touches down (invite only) Empty Re: The Meteor touches down (invite only)

Post by BrightChaos December 3rd 2012, 2:57 am

Miracle Boy was flying through the mountain range looking for new sights. He caught sight of a streak in the sky. Now that looked like an adventure! He changed his course and zipped straight for it only to see it's course change. This couldn't just me a meteor, it was a device or creature. Now this would be even more exciting! He watched as it impacted shaking the ground and send sending a shockwave into the air. He shut his eyes and covered his face with his shield just intime to feel it's force. The determined boy forced his way through it and saw a person laying on the ground.

He landed to see only his fingers moving. At least he knew this guy was alive.
"Are you okay!?" He asked running up to him feeling the heat of the crator.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

The Meteor touches down (invite only) Empty Re: The Meteor touches down (invite only)

Post by Orojed13 December 3rd 2012, 8:40 am

Garganoth was slow to push itself into a sitting position. This planet's gravity was greater than Crystera's had been and that was the first of many mental notes to be made here. The second was the language the strange being was using. It was odd to hear the universal tongue coming from a species that wasn't a part of the Galactic Coalition.

After clearing it's head Garganoth stood, wincing as it did so. It was glad it had stayed curled as if it had tried to slow it's descent it would have failed in this gravity and probably shattered into a million shards. Climbing out of the crater it had made, it walked to the inhabitant of this planet.

"Hail native. I wish to see your leader. I have much to discuss with it about the safety of your planet," Garganoth said while looking down. It towered over the small creature, but it didn't once feel superior. Garganoth knew how much destruction could be pressed into a small package. It thought twice though about it's request, adding, "First though, I don't require sustenance but the sentiment would be much appreciated if you happened to have somewhere that we could intake additional nutrients."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos December 5th 2012, 3:42 am

Miracle Boy waited as the alien got to his feet and walked out of the crater looking only slightly phased. The guy said something about hail causing him to look up. It was clear today. But then this guy said something about his leader.
"A leader, I think I know one." He said remembering Split Shot called Womb 'boss' earlier. Leaders were people who tried to boss other people around.

"I'm Miracle Boy. Champian of all heros!" He declared pointing to himself with thumb. Though he would smile smile big at the mention of food.
"Good idea. I haven't had lunch yet. I'll show you a good way to get food. Follow me!" He said turning to race off. He figured he should stay on the ground since he wasn't sure if this guy could fly or not. They would reach the outskirts the city. The boy looked on the ground until he caught sight of a quarter. He hastily grabbed it and held it up for Garganoth to see.
"People value games here. This one is called scavenger hunt. You find these round things. I don't know who hides them but they do a good job of it. They're everywhere. About eight of ones this size will get you an okay meal. Twelve you get you something better though. There are smaller ones but you have to get more of them." Miracle Boy explained confidently.

"All you have to do is bring them to these buildings with a large M on it. It stands for meal. The game is run by a creepy-looking guy with red hair. There are statues of him at most of these places." He finished before starting to search the ground for more coins.

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 December 5th 2012, 8:08 am

Garganoth noted the strange greeting of looking up when you first met them. It couldn't help but think that would get annoying at a Month's End Gathering or War Meeting. If this was their custom though, it would be polite and do the greeting back. "I am Garganoth, creation of Smaelyn the Intelligent," it introduced itself, a slight hesitation when mentioning it's creator, "and I am honored to meet you."

Following it's alien guide, Wonder Boy, Garganoth paid attention to every detail. After Wonder Boy finished his explanation of how to get a meal, Garganoth couldn't help but feel assured that this place had too much time on it's hands if it had time to play scavenger hunt whenever the inhabitants felt like eating. It knew it had things to do, but Garganoth had requested this. It would spend the time doing this Scavenger Hunt than. It looked around seeing all sorts of natives of all different colors. All of them were oddly patterned though. Most were peach, black, or tan at the hands and head and had different colored bristles coming out of the tops of their heads, but that was where the similarities ended. Many had bristles in more than just the tops of their heads and most had them on their arms as well. Their chests, legs, and feet though were many different colors. Crysterans were usually just one color, on the exceptionally odd ones you might see two colors, but these people were like walking rainbows. It noted many large boxes everywhere. The ones with people in them moved, but the ones without people stood still. These must be transports, Garganoth thought.

Looking around, Garganoth quickly found 7 extremely small round discs, 9 copper colored discs, 8 discs that were about half the size of the big ones, and 4 of the big ones themselves. While finding these, it made sure to be polite and look up at the sky when greeting people. It had also found a green paper rectangle with a twenty printed on it, and a bar of yellowish metal, but those were ignored as they weren't round. When done, it brought the coins back to Miracle Boy to see if he had found enough.

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos December 5th 2012, 2:47 pm

Smaelyn the Intelligent? That guy must be smart. He'd have to sound smart himself to keep his credibility.
"Nice meeting ya!" He responded cheerfully.

Later when they regrouped he saw that Garganoth had caught on quick having many coins.
"Great job! I got plenty also!" He said showing a handful of coins. Now they just had to find the M building.
"Give me a second." He said before taking off and flying high. He looked around until he found one. He descended again to rejoin his new friend.

"It's this way!" He said pointing down the street. He lead them to the front of the store.
"Just make sure the building has an M on it before you go in. I've seen some with out it and the people there are jerks. They tell you where to sit and make you wait forever!" He explained walking through the doors hearing the ding of the bell. He went up to the cash register and dumped the coins on the counter.

"Number nine!" He said. After getting his receipt, and some coins back, and cup he walked over to the drink machine and poured some root beer he walked back to the counter just in time to get his food. He carried the tray to a table and opened his box of Chicken McNuggets while waiting for Garganoth to join him. He picked up his straw and tore off the end of the the wrapper. He slid it slightly to create enough slack on the other end so he could twist it. He aimed it at his new friend and blew the wrapper at him. He laughed playfully. He was such an expert at this stuff.

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 December 5th 2012, 3:23 pm

Garganoth watched as the native took flight to look around. If it wasn't afraid of the damage it would cause, Garganoth would've followed Miracle Boy with a giant leap. As it was, it just waited for the quirky one to come back. It followed Miracle Boy as he lead the way to the giant yellow M. Sure enough, there was a creepy red haired statue with all sorts of his minions in front.

Following the native's example, Garganoth approached the counter, ignoring all the stares from all the other natives currently inside. It set the coins down on the counter in front of the small, red-head with some kind of spots all over his face. The worker yelped at the heavy impact of the hand, but to his credit, stayed at the register.

"What can I get you s-s-s-sir?" He asked the giant crystal being.
"I would prefer rubies if you have any left, but diamonds will do if you're out and still waiting to get more from your mines," Garganoth requested, voice steady and unjoking.
"We have a hamburger..." the worker nervously said, afraid to upset the colossal being in front of him.
"Is it full of minerals and does it taste good?" Garganoth questioned the native behind the counter.
"We can even make sure it's fresh if that'll make you happy," the freckled boy said.
"No need to go through the extra effort. I will take this hamburger you speak of," Garganoth said when suddenly it felt something hit the back of it's head. Grabbing the display of children's toy, it turned and threw it at it's attacker and took a defensive stance.
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos December 6th 2012, 6:04 am

Miracle Boy's laughter was silence by a bunch of toys hitting him in the face.
"Ouch!" He exclaimed holding his face. It took him a second to realize what had happened as he looked to Garganoth.
"You jerk! That was way to hard to throw!" He objected harshly. Had this guy never had any friends?

"It was just a piece of paper. Why'd you get so mad?" He demanded standing up in his chair. He caught himself losing his temper and and exhaled calming himself down.
"Okay. Forget it. Let's just eat." He redirected the conversation.

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb December 7th 2012, 6:44 am

The Womb was out walking. He often found himself needing to pace when traversing the annuls of his mind. AS he walked in a trance like state, he became oblivious to the stares and gawks of passers by. It had become quite commonplace for The Womb to receive various forms of verbal abuse as he embarked on these walks and had learned to pay them no mind. He had learnt that Humans are simple folk with little tolerance for anything remotely out of the ordinary.

As he walked a loud crashing noise startled him, before he could react a large children's toy display case smashed into the side of his head followed by a wave of glass shards that fell round and about. Womb lay motionless for a moment, a little stunned at the turn of events. Sitting up slowly, he looked into the now smashed window. Inside he could make out the form of his companion Miracle Boy. Behind him stood a large crystal like being. How intriguing. Miracle boy has found himself an enemy, as Leader of the Legion I have a duty to uphold. He stood upright and clambered through the smashed window. "Miracle Boy! Who is this fiend!? By word of the Legion we shall smite him into the dust!"

"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 December 7th 2012, 8:07 am

Garganoth was just about to apologize to Miracle Boy and the restaurant patrons when a specter from beyond the grave rushed onto the scene. Talking about them being from the legion, the phantasm said they would disintegrate Garganoth. When the newcomer said this, a look of surprise dawned on Garganoth's face, followed by comprehension, finally an all consuming rage.

Garganoth rose to it's full height and stretched it's arms wide. "From the Legion are you? You neglected to tell me about that, friend," he half roared, putting emphasis on the word friend to accentuate it's sarcasm. "You will not disintegrate me or anyone else ever again. I will stop you, monster!" Garganoth howled as it advanced on the skeleton-headed man and the traitorous young one. When it reached it's targets, Garganoth let loose a swing large enough to smash them both back out of the building.

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 December 7th 2012, 9:20 am

((OOC From here the post order will be bright, womb, oro))

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos December 8th 2012, 2:14 am

Miracle Boy turned to see a familiar skull face enter the restaurant. Guess even Womb gets hungry.
"You eat here too! I didn't even know you played this game. You should have told me!" The boy exclaimed almost forgetting about what had just happened. But then his new friend threw more toys at Womb.

And then things went down hill. Womb seemed to assume this guy was an enemy and threatened him causing him to charge. He felt a painful jolt and found himself crashing through the window to hit the rough sidewalk outside.

"Remind me to teach you how to make friends later." Miracle Boy said to Womb getting back to his feet. He waited to see if Garganoth was going to continue to attack. He's hate to fight here.

“Sorry about the straw! I didn't mean it!” He called hopeful to avoid the confrontation.

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb December 9th 2012, 12:19 pm

The Womb was about to reply to the enemy when he began charging towards both Womb and Miracle Boy. He turned to dive out of the window but was caught from behind by a murderous swing of the crystal creatures fist. The impact was like being struck with a boulder and the force of it threw both Miracle Boy and Womb across the street. Miracle boy being nimble was able to stop himself from landing hard or traveling to far. The Womb on the other hand could not and smashed into a passing car. Womb traveled on the hood for a brief moment before the driver slammed on the breaks and threw Womb to the ground. The Womb lay on the ground for a moment then decided to get up. He had not been injured as such but felt a little dazed from the experience. Surprise strikes tended to leave The Womb's head in a haze. He looked about to see Miracle Boy pleading with the creature. Could it be that Miracle Boy had been trying to befriend the monster?

"Miracle Boy! How do you know this creature, is he friend or foe!?"

"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 December 9th 2012, 12:58 pm

Garganoth watched as the Miracle Boy and The Womb flew out the already destroyed window. Smashing through to make the hole big enough for itself, Garganoth released a large battle roar that shook the nearby cars, setting off their alarms. The beeping and wailing began throwing sound into chaos, and unfortunately drowned out Garganoth's ability to either of the others. Garganoth watched as the vehicles powered up to attack, their lights blinking constantly as they gathered energy. Feeling the rush of euphoria, it was on the brink of falling into the Crysteran Battle Rage from which the crazed individual couldn't help but attack until there no one left standing, whether friend or foe. The blood pumping through Garganoth was racing faster and faster. It knew it needed to stop this before it crossed that line, but the man with a bare skull had a disintegrator that he was planning on using. It was obvious that he had one because he had accidentally shot himself in the head with it. Garganoth let go of it's last vestige of self control as it grabbed the two cars and threw them, one at each of it's opponents.

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos December 9th 2012, 8:00 pm

Miracle Boy stood up straight to face the scene. He looked back to see Womb had hit a car. He must not have been able to get a good footing to stop himself. He was about to go check on him when he started to get up.
"It's okay. He's a friend." Miracle Boy head before he heard a deafening roar.
"I think." He added uncertainly. Did this guy have an anger problem? Seemed so. To make matters worse some of the cars started making this awful wailing sound. He always hated it when they did that.

Then Garganoth picked two up and hurled one at him. The boy jumped above it hovering in the air hearing it crash loudly behind him and the whaling slowed and faded.
"So that's how you make them stop." He said quietly to himself looking back to the panicked people fleeing and the ones inside the restaurant hiding behind tables.

"Can you still run? We've got to lead him back to the mountains." Miracle Boy asked Womb. He landed back on the sidewalk and waved his arms sticking his tongue out at his stone friend.
"Hey! Can't catch me!" He yelled before talking off down the street back to where they had come from. There weren't any people over there.

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top