The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThese Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_voting_barThese Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThese Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_voting_barThese Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

These Ruins Sadden me

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 Empty Re: These Ruins Sadden me

Post by Hawkwing December 3rd 2012, 10:07 pm

Jake hadn't meant to lump her in with the bystander crowd, but she kind of had been a bystander. He realized she was a meta, but didn't want to draw attention to the fact, that's the way he would have wanted it.

He looked around the landscape again, not even really being able to take in the gravity of the situation, of the people that had died here. He shook his head then smiled at Jinx as she mentioned them rebuilding the city. He was kinda intoxicated by this girl. He followed her for few minutes until they found the garage. He really hated cars, never trusted them, but he would deal with it.

He looked inside, seeing the old orange camaro. He smiled nodded, helping Jinx get in.

"What are we gonna do once you get in the car?" he asked, not exactly sure how her powers worked.

Hawkwing

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse December 3rd 2012, 10:23 pm

With a boost from Hawkwing, Jinx scrambled through the open window and fairly giggled as she opened the door of the muscle car and tossed her backpack inside. "Take it, of course!" She called to him. "Walking around out there is just painting a big ol' target on your forehead, you know?" Still giggling like a child at Christmas, checked the visor for a garage door opener or, better yet, a key. She struck out on both.

"Rats!" Jinx muttered, Climbing back out of the car, she moved to the large garage door, "Can you help push the door open? I think it might be sprung." She hauled on it with no success. "Why couldn't I be super-strong instead of so irresistable?" She muttered under her breath.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I don't get into trouble. I have adventures!" ~Jenna, The Black Elf

Jinx' Power Grid:
Spoiler:

Entropy's Power Grid:
Spoiler:

Flicker's Power Grid
Spoiler:
Digital Muse
Digital Muse

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 69
Job : Student, writer, creator
Humor : dark and daft
Registration date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkwing December 4th 2012, 10:09 am

Hawkwing shrugged as she mentioned that walking is like having a target on you. "I wouldn't know," he said, "I don't do much walking myself, I tend to keep to the skies." He leaned up against the wall, shoving his hands into his pockets as she scrambled around inside. He was popping his lips out of boredom, until she asked for some help.

He jumped into action and started to lift the garage door, yay for being super strong. He lifted the door and kind of hung on it looking at her with a goofy half-cocked smile.

"Sooooooo," he said, "I take it you don't have super strength."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 HawkwingsGrid
Hawkwing
Hawkwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse December 4th 2012, 10:59 am

Jinx nodded slightly when Hawkwing explained that he generally flew everywhere. "That'd be wicked. I think every kid that ever was wished they could fly." Jinx 'helped' Hawkwing lift the garage door and she watched him as he stood there for a moment. He poses nicely. She thought to herself. When he observed that she didn't have super strength she laughed brightly and 'flexed' a very thin arm at him. "Oh yeah. I can push entire mountains off their bases. Yep, that's me."

The question, however did tell her that he knew she was a super. So she shrugged and pointed at the Camaro. It sputtered and then roared to life. "Me and machines sorta understand each other, you know? She winked suddenly, "Word to the wise? Don't ever challenge me to any console or computer games. I seriously kick butt." She whirled to climb into the car and added an aside over her shoulder, "Besides, I cheat." She laughed brightly at that and beckoned to Hawkwing. "Come on. Time's a'wasting."

Jinx' Power Grid:
Spoiler:

Entropy's Power Grid:
Spoiler:

Flicker's Power Grid
Spoiler:
Digital Muse
Digital Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkwing December 4th 2012, 11:26 am

Jake grinned at her widely when she flexed then mocked amazement. God, this girl was amazing. "I will make sure not to arm wrestle you then." he said quietly. He watched with actual amazement though when the car sputtered to life. He could hardly believe it. This girl had an amazing power. She was pretty cool. He grinned when she winked at him.

He followed her toward the car and hesitated before opening the car door. He hated being inside of anything. Especially really tight spaces. If he couldn't get his wings out, then he felt constricted. He slipped into the car slowly. He was starting to sweat a bit, and his leg bounced up and down almost unconsciously. His eyes darted around the inside of the car, and his hand rest on the handle.

Hawkwing
Hawkwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse December 4th 2012, 11:58 am

Throwing the Camaro into gear, Jinx eased the car out of the narrow garage. Once she hit the street, she stepped on the gas and made the tires squeal. "Woot!" She crowed in delight. She kept her speed to a reasonable rate, after that initial burst of enthusiasm, there was just too much debris in the street to dodge for her driving skills to handle at speed. Besides, the Camaro was too sweet to wreck.

As Jinx picked her way along the darkened streets, she noted Hawkwing's discomfort. She shot him a worried glance, "You alright?" She misinterpreted the cause of his nerves, however, "Someone after you or something?" She looked all around the street as if looking for an unseen enemy. "Something I should know? I mean...you know...I'd hate to get shot up or anything."

Jinx' Power Grid:
Spoiler:

Entropy's Power Grid:
Spoiler:

Flicker's Power Grid
Spoiler:
Digital Muse
Digital Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkwing December 5th 2012, 9:35 am

Jake shook his head at her and shot her a reassuring smile. He thought it was funny that she thought he was being hunted down. "No," he said, "that's not it at all, I just don't like enclosed spaces." Smiling, he gestured at the inside of the car, "Anywhere I can't get my wings out, makes me uncomfortable."

Hawkwing
Hawkwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse December 5th 2012, 6:07 pm

Jinx looked at Hawkwing's shoulders speculatively before simply giving an 'Oh." She nodded then, "I guess I can see that...but...have you always had wings? I mean, I wasn't born with my power. Not many I've heard of have." She paused to check a street sign than was pushed over at nearly a 75 degree angle from the upright. "Hey! I know where we are!" She eased the Camaro around the corner and gave it a little more gas before returning to her line of questioning. "Were you always claustrophobic or is that new?" She grinned suddenly, "If I had wings, I'd fly everywhere! And I'd make sure my apartment was on the top floor of the tallest building in the city."

She paused once again, "Say. Where are you from anyway? Not New York, that's for sure." She pursed her lips trying to guess, "Midwest somewhere?" She tilted her head at him, "You have no accent. Like all the reporters on TV. They must all study in the midwest or something. It's kind of weird, don't you think?" Jinx prattled on happily, bouncing from topic to topic almost without pausing for a breath until she pulled up to a structure that must have been a house at one time. A portion of a charred frame and most of the chimney was all that was left.

"oh" Jinx murmured in a soft voice.

Jinx' Power Grid:
Spoiler:

Entropy's Power Grid:
Spoiler:

Flicker's Power Grid
Spoiler:
Digital Muse
Digital Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkwing December 7th 2012, 11:18 am

Jake shook his head at Jinx and smiled. "No, not born with them," he said thinking back, "This was a genetic experiment that I got myself wrapped up in, I really didn't want any of this, it just kinda fell on my lap." He shrugged, "It's ok though."

He smiled when a flash of recognition flashed across her face. "Not always, I've just gotten used to the freedom of flying. And yeah, I fly pretty much everywhere, and I try to get as high up as I can when I have a place to stay."

He smiled again when she noticed he wasn't from around here, man she was a smart girl. "I'm from Chicago actually, born and raised in Illinois." He smiled at her.. she was really a pretty girl, and kind of fun. Well, as fun as you can be driving through the wreckage that was New York. He looked at the building she pulled up in front of, well it really wasn't much of a building, and he frowned slightly.

"Is this... where you lived, Jinx?" he asked softly, looking at her with kind, gentle eyes.

Hawkwing
Hawkwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse December 7th 2012, 12:29 pm

Jinx listened to Hawkwing explain about volunteering to be experimented on with a shudder. "I'd never trust anyone to experiment on me. Not a chance." She murmured.

Staring at the ruin of her childhood home caused angry, hot tears to start in her eyes. She dashed them away with an embarrassed swipe of her fist. "Yeah. I grew up here." She whispered. "I...don't really have a permanent place at the moment. I move a lot."

She glances toward Hawkwing with a small smile, "I sort of expected this, I guess. But, I didn't think it would hurt this bad." Her tone was still a little embarrassed. "Um..." She looked at her hands on the steering wheel for a few moments. "Guess nothing survived..." She took a deep breath and added, "Pictures and stuff, I mean."

Clearing her throat softly, Jinx visibly took herself in hand, "OK. So. That's a bust." She glanced back at Hawkwing once more. "Now what?" She asked, rather at a loss. "Think it's worth checking?"

Jinx' Power Grid:
Spoiler:

Entropy's Power Grid:
Spoiler:

Flicker's Power Grid
Spoiler:
Digital Muse
Digital Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkwing December 7th 2012, 12:38 pm

Jake looked away from Jinx, hating to see her hurt. He was always a very empathetic person, so he got it, what she was going through. He put his hand on her shoulder, trying to help comfort her. He let her talk and cope, figuring stuff out. He squeezed her shoulder lightly.

"Whatever you want to do," he said with a smile, "I will tag along, if you'll let me, that is." He looked out at the ruins and bit his lower lip. He really didn't have much hop that they would find anything, but he felt like it would be good for her. Maybe she would be able to have some closure or something. He smiled back at her and put his hand back in his lap.

Hawkwing
Hawkwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse December 7th 2012, 5:47 pm

Jinx smiled at the reassuring squeeze on her shoulder. "Thanks." She said simply. Jinx's normal, upbeat attitude reasserted itself somewhat. "What the hell. We might as well dig a little. " She paused and glanced at Hawkwing, "But, we probably shouldn't stick around too long. I'm pretty sure the area is crawling with looters and other crazies." She winked suddenly, "Crazies besides us, I mean."

Opening the door to the Camaro, Jinx slid out and took her backpack with her. leaving the door open, just in case. She waited for Hawkwing to join her before she approached the burned out shell of her childhood home.

Stepping gingerly through the wreckage and ashes, Jinx absently pushed some of the debris aside with the toe of her shoe, searching for anything that might have survived the fire. A little more searching yielded a charred wooden jewelry box and a half-melted plastic shoebox of old pictures. Jinx brushed the items off with her hands and carried the items to the Camaro. She smiled to Hawkwing, "Better than I'd hoped." She said.

Eerie howls and cat calls sounded against the still night just as they arrived at the car. Jinx froze, spooked. "Uh...I'm pretty sure that's not a good sign." She stated unnecessarily.

Jinx' Power Grid:
Spoiler:

Entropy's Power Grid:
Spoiler:

Flicker's Power Grid
Spoiler:
Digital Muse
Digital Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 7th 2012, 11:12 pm

Earlier that week...

"Your building has been terminated, my Queen." repeated the detonator. Chelle turned her attention up from her cell phone and gently curled her fist around of the electronic device. She seethed through her teeth and shook her head. "Cilian.. Anna.. We have work to do.." she growled, her voice caked with her Demonic timbre. She was trying her best not to peak and transform into her hellish Vampiric form; her skin was already gray, her eyes a deep crimson. She was on the brink of becoming her monstrous self. She sedated the transformation and calmed herself down and then looked across from the roof top she stood upon. "They knocked on our door.. now it's time we invite them in.." she chuckled and allowed her wings to spread out behind of her before more soldiers came. Dominus was just getting started; and so was Thrones.

Present day...

The night was still, save for the soft wind that brushed through the destroyed portions of New York and it's other sub cities; Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island... Chelle had stood down during the New York Assault, and now she was here, standing among the Ruins of a once great city. But, who was she kidding? This place will always rebuild itself and become better than before. Even with the chaos, the destruction; the people of the city kept on with their lives and pushed forward. Chelle was proud of that. She let a soft sigh pass her lips, the sound carrying with the wind to get lost along with other cries for help, and many lives shattered during the Assault. Sounds of crying cats, hooting owls, and even a lone siren or two echoed through the city below. "Ah.. this city.. was built on hopes and dreams of a new life.. and here we are, witnessing the birth of something great.." she said, sighing while her wings lifted her higher to only let her swoop and twirl through the chilly night. Her hair, dark brown with soft copper tones, billowed behind of her along with the soft dark teal gown she wore. She was bare footed, and her blade was strapped to her left wing as always.

She was doing a sweep of the area; keeping her eyes peeled for anything interesting. Her eye caught a small glimpse of shining light. A pack of men, moving toward a lone Camaro. Chelle could barely make it out, but there were two people getting out of the car, and they looked like scavengers or treasure hunters. The men in black suits were none other than Dominus foot soldiers, here to wipe out any Metahumans that were left after the Assault. Chelle was not going to let that happen. Her wings bowed and snapped to her back to let her free dive faster than she normally would have liked to. The five Dominus soldiers had spotted the two lone people, but they- a boy and a girl - hadn't noticed the soldiers dressed in black to blend into the inky night. "You started this war.." she spoke beneath of her breath. She then drew her blade and landed in a semi-crouched position on the roof of the Camaro. Her wings sprung open and she stood up slowly, the men with guns doing what they could do best; open fire. Before a single bullet left the barrel, Chelle's skin became that sickly looking gray, and her eyes became red. The two people behind of her, however, could not see this transformation. They were shielded by her wings.

-My DeviantArt-
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkwing December 9th 2012, 2:31 pm

Jake got out of the Camaro and helped Jinx, sorting through the rubble and the debris. After a while of sorting and looking at old belongings, a thump sounded out behind them. Jake pulled up his hood and and masked and turned to see what the noise was. As he turned, gunfire rang out through the twilight.

Jake dropped into a crouch and his wings snapped out, scanning for the source of the gunshots. He didn't see a source, but a large winged being was perched on top of the camaro. Normally, Hawk would just shoot up into the sky and figure things out up there, but he didn't want to leave Jinx on the ground by herself. He decided to do what he does best and waited for a few moments, getting his bearings and waiting for whatever would happen next.

Hawkwing
Hawkwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse December 9th 2012, 4:31 pm

Too many things happened at once. First and foremost was the tall, winged woman in a ball gown and carrying a sword that landed on the roof of Jinx’s newly acquired ride. Next and probably worst was the sudden sound of gunfire that came from the other side of the winged woman. Instinctively, Jinx dropped onto her face in the dirt. “Holy shit!” She cried out. Her dark eyes flashed to where Hawkwing was crouched, “I thought no one was hunting you!” She erroneously accused her new traveling companion. Despite her initial accusation, Jinx scuttled toward Hawkwing, at least she knew he was safe. She had no idea who the other winged creature was or who was shooting. For that matter, she and Hawkwing might not be involved in this fight at all and were simply at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Hiding behind Hawkwing slightly, Jinx placed her hands against his back and peeked over his shoulder to see if she could see who was firing. And at who. “Holy crap…what the hell is going on?” She stammered at Hawkwing.

The faint, barely audible hiss and the muted sounds of voices alerted Jinx that radio communications were being used. And that scared her even more. “They…they’re using radios! They’re shooting and they’re organized!” Jinx squeaked in panic. “What the f**k?!” Her grip on Hawkwing tightened unconsciously as she looked around for another car they could take off in, but naturally the only one that looked viable had a winged Nike on top of it.

Radios…wait. Radios. Jinx leaned up to speak into Hawkwing’s ear, so that he could hear her over the sound of the gunfire, “I’m going to screw with their radios.” She paused, praying that the guys with guns were the bad guys. “Then we maybe can make a run for it?” She suggested hopefully. Not really waiting for the go ahead from the ‘angel’ she was hiding behind, Jinx closed her eyes and lifted her hand slightly. She called it her ‘Yoda pose’. Her senses reached out searching for the ‘feel’ of the electronics in the area and quickly found the radios the gunmen had tucked into their ears. With a sudden jerk, the ear buds in the gun men’s ear shrieked shrilly causing the men to stagger and paw at their ears trying to get the buds out of their ears with yelps of pain.

Jinx' Power Grid:
Spoiler:

Entropy's Power Grid:
Spoiler:

Flicker's Power Grid
Spoiler:
Digital Muse
Digital Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 10th 2012, 8:08 am

"What?! WHY AREN'T THE BULLETS DOING ANY DAMAGE?" cried a panic filled voice.

"YOU HAVE TO AIM FOR HER HEART!" shouted another panicking timbre.

"THE REPORT SAYS SHE'S AN OTHERWORLDLY ENTITY! What the HELL is she?!"

"DAMNIT! CEASE YOUR FIRE!" shouted a fourth voice.

The seven men, or women, dressed from head to toe in Dominus Grade 3 Foot Soldier Armor lowered their guns slightly, but kept them at an angle to quickly regain the upper hand. Chelle smirked and shook herself off, her wings flexing slightly while the men just stared at her, dumbfounded. The black and red feathers ruffled, forcing any loose bullets to fall out. "You gotta do better than that, boys. I barely felt a tickle.." She laughed, almost wickedly, her deep gray skin catching the moonlight that happened to peak through a slender cloud. The bullets that were fired at her did hit her skin, but upon impact, completely folded in on themselves and then either stuck in place, or fell off and bounced off of the Camaro. The Camaro, poor thing, was also lit up with bullets. Good thing Chelle's wingspan was nearly eighteen and a half feet from tip to tip.

She stood up and the guns rose with her. She then stepped forward, her form prancing to the end of the car. She stopped with her feet slightly curling over the edge of the hood lid. The troopers' adjusted their guns and raised them up. Chuckling again, she stepped down, and the gunfire was opened on her again. She let her wings catch the bullets again, shielding the two people cowering behind of her from the fray. She had no idea who they were, or what they looked like. But for now, they were safe. She then heard the slightest twinge of a sound and her ears rang afterward. The troopers lost control of their weapons and started to cry out in pain. Their helmets were ripped off, or those without were clawing at their ears. Chelle took this as a moment of opportunity. She dashed forward and swept around into a twirling display of black, red, gray, and teal. When she stopped, her wings had knocked down the majority of the soldiers.

During the spinning show, she drew her blade and made a few fancy slashes. The men fell, groaning in pain, or knocked out from the heavy slap they received from her wings. She rummaged the bodies, one by one, and destroyed the GPS trackers that were likely about to send feedback that these soldiers were dead. She sighed and let her wings stretched and fold behind of her while she talked to herself. "Many will fall.. but in the end, who will be left? Will it be me?" She sighed again and turned around to face the two "innocents" if they were even still there. When she turned, her skin became normal, and her wings folded to her back as a shield for her vulnerable back side. As if on queue, one of the troopers, who played dead quite well, grabbed for their side arm and leaned up, ready to shoot Chelle right in the back.

-My DeviantArt-
These Ruins Sadden me - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top