The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_vote_lcapThin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_voting_barThin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_vote_lcapThin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_voting_barThin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  Empty Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)

Post by ScarletteGoddess November 17th 2012, 4:27 pm

~*Essmerelda~
New York city--always the brunt of every super villain antic gone wrong. Well, contrary to popular belief, crime happened everywhere. New York was just karmas favorite bitch. In the midst of the ruins, a certain figure seemed a bit shocked and curious about what had taken place in her hometown. Over the course of three months, Essmerelda had taken a hiatus from whatever the hell she called what she did. She went down to Florida, went on the beach, and just enjoyed life. At this point in time, it was useless to call her a hero and questionable to call her a villain. Truthfully, even she didn't truly know of her full intentions. It was times like this where the albino Amazon questioned any means of sanity she had. Was she a bad person? Was she truly fucked up enough to keep living a crime scene and leave a trail of red everywhere she went? Or was she honestly just confused and needed a guiding light--Fuck no. One too many times she'd been tricked and hurt when trying to be good. Too many times had she tried to repent and make things better only to have things crumble down at her feet. IT was useless--She had no faith in humanity or what they could offer her for being 'good'. She had powers, she was a metahuman, she was strong. There was nothing anyone could do to make her change her mind anymore . . . Tough as nails and as bold as her blue flames, the Silver Hellfire never seemed able to do the right thing anymore. But whatever.

Walking around and listening to the hustle of the city amidst all the clean-up, she glanced over the apartment buildings where she'd lived. Essa, as always, was late paying her bills. She was probably evicted anyway, so she personally didn't seem to worry But then again, it was rare for the behemoth of a woman to ever seem to worry about anything. At this point in her life, she'd been through thick and thin and been put through hell and back. What was the point of caring so much about things when in the end it's all feeble and worthless? The pieces of houses, garbage, and more garbage from all the destruction made her scowl as she stepped over things and heard items being crushed under the heels of her stilettos. It was almost as if destruction was anywhere Essa went--She snickered to herself quietly at the thought. She could see it all too clearly: Essmerelda, the Silver Hellfire, HELL OF HEELS. But, then she remembered . . . Any remnants of the 'hero' she'd once been were gone and buried with the ashes of her mother-in-law she'd murdered. All the people she'd hurt--They goddamn deserved it. She was merely giving back to society exactly what they gave to her: Abuse, pain, and making them feel worthless at her hands. Mumbling to herself, she plopped down on a bench on the sidewalk and began to pick the dirt and blood out from under her nails. For once, the streets of N.Y.C were cleared out just a bit. People seemed to still be evacuated or had been run out of their homes by whatever had happened. Essa was still quite curious as to what the hell occurred in her absence, but she figured she'd hear about in the news soon enough. New York, despite being in ruins, still had some people in their cars, taxis, and bikes, going to work, and acting as if nothing had happened. Crossing her arms over her chest and taking in a deep breath, she exhaled and observed the faces of the people eager to get to work that morning. But on the other hand, there was a sight to behold that was truly a nostalgic and satisfying one. Girl scouts. Oh how cute.

Seeing the girls around the ages of 9 to 15 skipping around to set up their cookie-selling booth, the albino stood up slowly with a cocked milky-white eyebrow. If there was one thing Essmerelda hated, it was preppy little girls. And despite being nothing but pure, hard muscle, Essa loved thin mints. And hey, a girl as big as her needed to eat a lot. Might as well have some fun. Sauntering over to the girls, she listened as they chattered to her about prices with their sunny little smiles. It was oh so heartwarming. It reminded her just how crappy her own childhood was. Standing up to her full height and towering over the little girls, she grinned, "How many boxes of thin mints you got, bitches?"

"Uh . . . we've got plenty. And my mom says that's a bad word, please don't--"
Scowling and slamming a fist down on the table and breaking it, Essa bent down to look the girl in the eye. "Listen here, BITCH, I don't give a flying SHIT what your momma says." Reaching down and grabbing one of the boxes that fell off the broken table, the Amazon opened it and tested one of the cookies. "These cookies fucking suck. They're stale."

Taking out pepper spray, one of the older girls began to spray it at Essa. With her fast reflexes, the older woman stuck a cookie in her mouth, swerved away from the girls and then blasted a blaze of blue fire right towards the spray. The flammability in the pepper spray quickly caught and blew up. Several cries and pathetic whimpers sounded and as the girls--terrified and some even having burns--tried to get away, Essa grabbed as many boxes of thin mints as she could carry.

"W-where's, the Troop leader?!" One girl cried, huddling up close to her friends. Raising her eyebrows, Essa paused and looked at the pathetic looking teen-girls. Hm . . . where WAS the troop leader? It'd be fun to see the look on her face when she saw what had happened to her precious cookies. Putting the cookies down on a bench and taking a stack to eat on the go, Essmerelda put on a smirk, snickered, and did an absolutely amazing pimp walk down the street. Her heels clanked victoriously as she sauntered through the alleys, but soon she scowled as she heard another voice. A menacing female voice. She wasn't just a pedestrian and it was painfully obvious. Apparently, Essa wasn't the only one choosing to terrorize the Girl Scouts today.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)  Empty Re: Thin Mint Antics (Closed to Daji)

Post by Mr Wonton November 18th 2012, 1:34 am

Of all the places Elena Marie could've sent Daji it had to be the decaying ruins of the peasant city known as New York; although more fitting names would be 'Pitiful York', 'Wasted York' or for the less comically inclined 'Old York'...but such humour was only ever appreciated by the Oriental Princess whose jarringly misplaced humour had her at odds with the more laughable quotes of her accomplices. She was Shade's princess, the never aging lesbian femme fatale who ruined the lives of men and scarred the lives of women, and the only person who was apparently fitting for the job Elena had given her. It was simple really, track down their possible recruit and extend an invitation for said prey to join Shade's elite organization of all things malicious and evil. Whilst the petite princess argued that such a job was more fitting for idiotic plebians such as Tek and Volt, the Crimson witch insisted she go instead, seducing her with several succulent looking college girls kidnapped straight off the highway near their base in the Amusement park. The info given was cryptic at best, apparently her target was female, infamous throughout America and a fire user of some sort...nothing too intimidating or overly worrying...what could possibly worry a 2000 year old princess? The woman's name was Essmerelda, not that Daji cared for names...as long as her target had a pretty face and an enticing body the princess was sure to complete this task in no time.

Her travels throughout the bleak wreckage of the once great city left the woman with a bad taste in her mouth, she loathed the dirt, the feeble human attempts at rebuilding was taken from them and the stupid people who attempted to make a life for themselves even if a majority of their iron and concrete kingdom had come crashing down. This destruction was laid out by a man. Typical. A certain Dr. Necrodium...although doctor often meant precision and skill. There was no finesse and the job was done with lackluster impressiveness...if it were Daji at the helm of such destruction she would ensure that city was decimated til there was nothing left but ash. No squandering peasants and their makeshift homes. Just free, open space for animals and plant life to reign supreme. Unfortunately such grand thoughts of conquering the west had to come to a standstill when the woman roamed the rusted balconies of New York's battered alleyways with nimble ease. Nothing had caught her eye and for the first several hours her time in the dull city was seriously taking a toll on her enjoyment, it had been at least a day since she had sated her need for the female form coiled around her own and the mere thought of such things sent her primal urges roaring. When all hope seemed lost and the impeccably stunning princess was left to come up with her own devices to entertain herself she heard light tentative footsteps echo around the corner of a building hidden amongst the rubble.

Her eyes narrowed, blood red lips pursing into a instinctual growl as she gracefully hopped over the remains of a shattered building, swiftly sidestepping around a toppled vending machine to reveal a lone teenager wading through the rubble. A lone teenage girl, ripe for the taking. The girl's red hair shone in the late afternoon light and it seemed that fate had sent the cunning princess this particularly enticing morsel as a reward for her patience. A melodic purr escaped the Daji's lips as she silently stalked the teenager across the ruins of the once grand city. The peasant was strikingly eye-catching, othe than her red locks the large green eyes and innocent visage had the dastardly Daji salivating from merely catching a whiff of her scent, so sweet and pure...just how she liked it. The girl was probably 18 or 19, dressed in a well fitting yet strange green and white outfit, complete with little green bows in her hair and red boots to match the fiery hair. The girl was picking her way through the rubble. Possibly looking for something, not that Daji cared...they were in a quiet and relatively hidden place and no worthless peasant was going to refuse to pleasure the princess of pain.

"It's my lucky day...a poor little peasant girl all by herself, who knows what horrible men lurk in these alleyways..", Daji said aloud, her pearly white canines gleaming as she silently graced her way towards the red head, like a tiger approaching it's prey the woman was efficient, noticing every possible escape route the girl could take and the tactics she would use to halt her.

"Umm...Excuse me?" the girl muttered with a confused gaze, flicking her head back to face Daji. "Peasant? Are you serious? Lady if you're on drugs I know several places to help people like you...and yes I am completely fine out here, I'm just taking a shortcut that's all!", the teenager confidently said, jutting her chin in the air like a cocky child. Such sassiness usually amused the princess but she was far too enamored with the girl's pretty face and body to even care about an annoyingly independent attitude. She was there to please the princess, nothing more nothing less and even if she didn't know it she was soon going to fall victim to the Oriental Princess' violently lustful ways.

Rolling her eyes at the girl Daji sprung forward, leaping over the rubble with godlike agility and nimbleness before lightly landing on top off twisted iron cladding right next to the redhead. Daji was crouching, her red lips pulled into a malicious smirk as she leaned in to take a closer look at the girl. She appeared to be of a higher standard than the last whore Daji snatched and for the most part the Princess was eager to see whether the girl's sassy attitude would flow into her physicality. "Well aren't you a pretty one...who would've thought that such a pitiful city was capable of housing a pretty flower like you. Now hurry up and remove your garments and lay down...if you're lucky I may let you live afterwards and take you back home with me..", Daji malevolently whispered, her pretty porcelain face contorted into a predatory mask of lust, the snarling lips and crazed eyes enough to fully allow the teenager full insight into what exactly this startlingly beautiful deviant wanted.

"WHAT?! NO WAY! Lady, go away before I call the cops on you! I am serious I will actu-" no words managed to escape her trembling lips as a dainty pale hand was pressed against it, devious golden eyes drilled into the girl's panicked gaze. Although the teenager's natural reaction was to kick forward and bite the fingers clasped around her lips, she could not...Daji had already tossed her onto the hard, cracked cement, pressing down on top of the teenager's body with all four limbs.

"You don't seem to understand, I'm not giving you any options. I. Am. Ordering. You. To. Do. As. I. Say.", Daji growled, digging her recently manicured nails into the girl's upper arms. "If you don't give me what I seek I will peel the skin off your flesh and force you to jump into a vat of vinegar.. How does that sound..Peasant?", Daji spat out the last word like a viper as her sharpened nails dragged against the girl's neck.

"P-please...I h-have a b-boyfriend..." the girl whimpered, all earlier confidence lost as her skin took on a much paler shade. She was no begging like a dog, something that the princess thoroughly enjoyed, "...M-my girls are w-waiting for me..", her voice wavered and cracked, the fear evident in her words.

"Aww isn't that precious..more girls? Maybe once we're done you can take me to them", Daji chimed in a cheerful voice, letting her fingers explore the teenager's body not caring for the pitiful whimpers and cries of discomfort. "Don't worry..I'll try not to bite.."

With that said, the Princess plunged all of her energy into the teenager's body, revelling in the state of pure lust and ecstasy, taking in every inch of exposed flesh like it were candy from the gods. The writhing bodies were bare to the wind, the only thing covering them was the intricately designed silk robe that Daji had slipped out of, although it barely protected what was necessary with all the passionate movement and enjoyment...well enjoyment for Daji. No one was going to walk in on them, witness the tragic beauty of the fluid movements of the princess and her newfound toy, nor would they survive if they did, Daji would surely decapitate them for their insolence.

It was in this passionate state of violent lust was the Princess' mind completely clear of all inhibitions...she was having the time of her life, actually enjoying the worthless struggles of the redheaded teenager...completely unaware of the massive female who had wandered near the alleyway..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daji / Daji's weapons

Human Form
Spoiler:
Mr Wonton
Mr Wonton

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess November 18th 2012, 9:09 pm

All the while, Essmerelda couldn't think straight as she munched down on the thin mints--Stale or not. It was free food. Free cookies. Free fucking GIRL SCOUT cookies. One did not simply just toss aside free thin mints. The giants steps took on a slower approach and half-way through her venturing, Essa even forgot what she'd gone off in search of in the first place. So, leaning against an alley wall--cement and cold, she took her time to eat the last of the stack she'd taken. Ah, New York--New York City. Now, Essmerelda never had such luck as to be born and raised in a gorgeous, but so deadly city. She was born in the ghetto parts of Brooklyn. And she could literally say G.H.E.T.T.O. Gangsters, pimps, whores, you name it--Essa was raised through it. One did not simply become a vulgar ghetto bitch for fun--Well, unless they wanted attention. The albino Amazon was raised around abuse, being abused, and listening to crime ringing in her ears. In her teen years, drugs, sex, violence, and gangs were like a walk in the park. To walk home from school and make it in with only a black eye was an accomplishment within itself. The brick wall was dark and had stories written in the gravel. Stories about the gangs, the crimes, or how many unfortunate victims were pushed up against it. Blood, paint, mold, dirt, and gum. Such beauty and such majestic grace and it was all stripped away by none other than human-nature. Yawning and feeling incredibly bored and having thought over these pending things many times before, Essa snapped out of her daze and scowled as her hand encountered a piece of chewed up of gum. A wall was a wall. Hard, stoney, and unmoving. Unquestionable was its presence and these alley walls had been around for years upon years. But they still had their story--No matter how ugly and deteriorated they became, they were a part of New York's impressive history.

So. Much. Thinking. Essa didn't like it when she got all insightful--On herself. Because when she started thinking too hard, she over-thought, and when she over-thought, she discovered new things about herself, and when she did that, she found them unbearable and usually just cracked. From there, she proceeded to get drunk and smoke weed until everything felt alright again. Truly a beautifully tragic villain with a stony face, harsh exterior, and an attitude sharper than diamonds. Her heart was always broken and lost without any means of it being put back together. She was empty and void of any pleasant memories or happiness. In return, she was resilient, outspoken, loud, and unapologetic about who faced her bitchiness and purely rude comments.

Yawning loudly, she kicked a a beer bottle and listened to the echoes of it as it skittered down the alley. Ears on alert as she listened, her mind went to rest and she let the darkness of the night take over. She seemed willing enough to just plop down right in the alley and go to sleep--It was a step up from what she slept in as a child.

But, the sounds of something a woman like Essa knew far too well pierced the eerily calm alleys of New York. The rubble and ruins left the city quiter than usual . . . Despite the fact that there were obviously cars and police sirens, it was considerably less, and therefore, in a New Yorker like Essa's mind, it was quiet. The sounds of assault and pain were evident and bouncing back to her from the walls. Some dumb broad was getting raped. Rolling her eyes, Essa cracked her knuckles, adjusted her leather gloves, and began to follow the sounds.

The shadows gave away two figures--Both petite, both female--Oh, fuck. A lesbian raping someone? Hell yeah. Folding both arms over her chest, Essa snickered a bit at the teenager's pain and sighed.

"'Ey, hun, if you're gonna get fuckin' raped by a GIRL, try to enjoy that shit. Men get you pregnant and shit, lesbians are fucken awesome. It aint like she's got a dick and can COMPLETELY damage you like, hell, her fingers are maybe the size of chopsticks. Take it like a woman, you pussy."

Obviously, Essmerelda had no sympathy for the teenager. Having been abused and raped by many men and even molested by her own father, the albino felt that this teenaged girl was LUCKY. Hell, lesbians knew how to have a good time WITHOUT needing condoms and worrying about babies. If she could've traded in everything she'd been raped or assaulted for a lesbian instead, Essa smirked and agreed with her conscious. I'd be so fucken gay by now . . .

So leaning against the wall, taking out a cigarette and lighting it with her finger, the brute of a woman flipped a milky-white ringlet curl from her face and just smoked. "Don't mind me. It's like free porn."

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Wonton November 20th 2012, 5:19 am

Passion and fear penetrated the stale afternoon wind of the ruined city, painting the morbid remnants of New York's alleyways with a frantic energy like none other. Groans of primal lust combined with whimpers of utter terror created a macabre symphony of sound unlike any other. Two female voices coiled together, their bare bodies sighing in unison; thin layers of sweat caressed their skin, glistening in the amber light pouring down from the sky, shrouding the two in a warm glow that added to the gnawing infatuation that clung to the atmosphere. A moment of pure passion is what it was...only desecrated with the heinous and unrelenting ruthlessness forced onto the young victim of the crime. There was the giver and the receiver, and it was an extremely obvious fact that giver was being particularly generous that day, granting her prey a whole manner of sadistic 'gifts' that could only elicit more pain and terror. The Princess of Shade was granting her victim a first hand taste of the unrelenting passion that simmers within all people's souls, introducing the girl to a world not governed by morality and rules...just the simple and utter surrender to the needs of one's flesh. Daji was lost in the fiery maze of her sadistic self serving lust, every second granted her a slew of potent sensations that left her whole body tingling in vicious delight.

The peasant had proven to be far more talented than the snarling princess initially assumed, everything about the teenager was what the woman needed on a daily basis...complete and unquestionable subjugation to the needs of the Daji. Their bodies fluidly wrestled amongst the rubble, bare flesh caressing bare flesh in a dance like none other and if it weren't for the cries of terror and tear stained face one might assume the younger party knew what she was doing. Her pitiful struggles only encouraged Daji to react more passionately, tearing and biting at the girl's supple skin as if she were made of the finest dessert in the world. This boiling lust had soon reached it's peak, burning under Daji's porcelain skin as it gradually made it's way into the core of her body. Her breathing became quicker, laced with ecstatic moans and sighs. Her heart beat faster. Her body instinctively moved with the rising tempo, gyrating and dancing to the invisible beat that played in her mind. Her violent grip on the girl's shuddering body only becoming tighter as all feelings reached its cusp...and just when her eyes began to roll back and the melodic squeal of satisfaction escape her throat that's when it was all rudely interrupted.

A booming voice shattered the rabid ascension to the climax, ruining every single strand of enjoyment the petite woman was experiencing. Her squeal quickly turned into a manic growl of frustration. Her lithe body stiffened up as the cackling voice spoke up behind her... not caring for the blatant nudity or coitus at all. Of all the things that Daji hated, interrupting her during her times of pleasure had to be one of her more passionate dislikes, so much so that her violent tendencies usually took hold. Her petite body was numb, dripping with the last remnants of a moment lost in the ruins of New York city, there was no hope of returning to the climactic sensation now that she had an audience...a fairly outspoken one from the sounds of it. Daji tried to compose herself, taking in a deep breath and letting out a long sigh, still propped on top of the girl's body. The snarling woman quickly draped her silk gown back over her naked body, loosely tying a knot around her waist with the bright red ribbon. "...shouldn't of done that.." she spat under her breath, her eyes twitched and her jaw was clench to the point that it hurt.

The girl whimpering underneath her was in a panicked daze, her beight green eyes flickering around...wondering why her abuser had suddenly stopped. The girl was an absolute mess, covered in dirt, sweat and tears and any attempt at moving her body was halted by the staggering pain that wracked her form. Daji had done a good job in penetrating the supple white skin with her nails and teeth, bloody red marks covered the girl's body like a canvas used at the whim of an insane artist. Her lips quivered, dry mouth shuddering with incoherent syllables and it wa only after several pitiful attempts did her shaky voice manage to bring life to some words "P-please...let m-me go..." she whimpered, begging the woman on top of her to give her quick release from the torment and pain.

Without even taking a glance at the snivelling teenager underneath her the oriental princess clasped the girl's red hair and smacked her head against the concrete, knocking her out cold. Clenching her jaw, Daji slowly turned around, her glossy black hair dancing around her face as the wind picked up into a warm breeze. Standing near a wall stood a gargantuan human; white, muscular and slightly androgynous...her features provided a startling contrast with the petite, porcelain skinned beauty grinding her teeth as she death stared the towering female. "What ignorant thinking you must have. To waltz right when i was about to reach the fireworks...you obviously have no idea of who I am or what I'm capable of..disgusting peasant", she growled under sharp breaths, blood red lips curling back into a snarl and nose wrinkled in disgust as she glared at the woman creature.

Reaching into the fold of her silk robe Daji procured an ornate black fan, twirling it around her fingers whilst slowly and gracefully hopping over a piece of rubble. "Free porn aye...well how about we begin some torture porn since you're interested in watching me..".The red-headed teenager was now in the back parts of the princess' mind...the bloodthirsty killer instinct that made her so infamous had now taken control and with one swift flick of her wrist the fan opened up and burst into flames, sending a wave of heat in the direction of the Albino giant. Twirling on the tips of her toes Daji spun and flicked the fan ahead of her, sending a volley of flaming needles in the direction of the monster-lady...hoping to make a quick kill of such a disgusting excuse of a human...

Daji / Daji's weapons

Human Form
Spoiler:
Mr Wonton
Mr Wonton

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess November 21st 2012, 9:54 pm

Essmerelda was no man--Well, officially--But she definitely seemed quite . . . amused by the events occurring in front of her. Her mindset was simple. In times of great need, however, she could switch on the parts of her brain that functioned and she was quite good with strategy. Being a street fighter and martial artist, she had to be. But nonetheless, she never would've guessed that by simply watching some girls banging in the alley she'd ignite a huge case of P.M.S to the highest degree. Not only did the Asian-looking woman seem to be quite an unpleasant camper, but she also had killer fans that shot fire needles? DA FUCK. Those were the only things Essa could think as she watched the scene unfold in front of her. Scowling, she quirked her lips, spat out her cigarette, and raised both of her leather-garnered hands and lit them with a flickering blue flame. With the glames of the fan and her own flames, she absorbed the female-lesbian-toohawtforwords-butcrazy-as-hell's flames into her own and stood back with an unamused look on her pale face.

However, Essa was never a smart cookie to fully think things through. Letting out a grunt, the Amazon staggered backwards as several of the needles survived through her flames and pierced her sides. Scowling and yanking the needles out and watching her thick crimson blood flood, Essa lit her hands again.

"LOOK, bitch, I aint got NO fuckin' problems with ANYONE. I was torturing some fuckin' GIRL SCOUTS and got COOKIES and heard you two screwin' in the moonlight. I mean, FUCK, it's not like I strolled in and asked to join to make a threesome now did I? It's bitches like you that piss me the FUCK off. We can settle this the easy way and I'ma go buy you a few drinks and we can chillax and be cool--or you could REALLY piss me off and I'll rip those perky little tits right off your chest. You dig? I'm the Silver Hellfire--I'm a fucken villain too! Lets go rape stupid-ass broads TOGETHER, man! Why you gotta whip out your ninja-shit and go full-out PMS on me? Like, ever heard of negotiation? I aint one for talkni', but I'd rather work things out with a sexual being like yourself than get fucken fiery ass fans thrown at me."

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Wonton November 23rd 2012, 9:42 am

A fierce scowl crossed Daji's porcelain face as her swift attack was easily, albeit foolishly halted by the towering white female. It truly was an interesting ability, one she had not come across before and it soon struck her that this monster of a woman was the exact person the princess was sent to hunt down and recruit. Unfortunately for all of Elena's good wishes Daji's pride often came before her duty and merely getting mouthed off at by the lumbering albino had her teeth grinding and fists curled into little balls of wrath. She was not going to recruit someone so utterly disrespectful to her. She was being referred to as a 'man', something she despised with a passion and another reason for her immediate dislike of the strange pyrokinetic woman. Hopping forward and balancing on a twisted metal beam Daji tightened the sash around her waist before snarling, "I do not care what a monstrous creature such as yourself does in your spare time, you have simultaneously disrupted my rightful activities as a Princess and assaulted me with your simple beastly vernacular", she spat, furrowing her brow as she shot a horrid death stare at the muscular woman.

"Buy me drinks? You truly think that such a worthless creature such as yourself deserves MY time and attention? Even looking at you hurts my eyes and your little threat means nothing to me. My 'tits' are of a calibre that would shame every inch of that horrid skin you pride yourself in..." she uttered menacingly, not taking kindly to the threat against her chest area, "AND THEY ARE NOT LITTLE!"she snarled, instinctively pulling her silk gown across her breasts even tighter. I don't negotiate with ants...", Daji growled, brushing some dirt off her bare foot against the other before leaping into the air, holding her gown in place to prevent any sneaky glances at her private regions.

"I'll cut out your tongue and take you back home to be my pack-horse.. then you could put that body of yours to work!" the princess cackled, twirling her body in the air as she focused much of her energy in the general direction of the Albino's body. Her fluid, graceful yet terrifying display of acrobatic prowess was a surefire way to incapacitate the annoying woman-man-thing before she would be forced to exert any more energy...energy which she had spent on the unconscious redhead lying amongst the rubble. Centring her strength in the heel of her foot Daji plummeted down towards the 'silver hellfire', an axe kick aimed at the head of the woman, "Goodbye peasant!", she screeched before making possible contact with the albino...surely Daji's attack would end things on a quick and easy note...

Daji / Daji's weapons

Human Form
Spoiler:
Mr Wonton
Mr Wonton

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess November 25th 2012, 6:26 pm

Eyes narrowing--blue, fiery, ignited, Essmerelda stood rooted to her spot to face the blow. Her massive legs deemed her an immovable force to anyone shorter than her and she was sturdy as a rock. Like Daji, she was also a martial artist--she knew as well as anyone how to avoid and deflect objects. Her usually slow mind sped up by one-hundred perfect and her hands and body were suddenly alert and ready. The axe spiraled through the air tauntingly and at a dangerously fast speed. The albino had little time to react but enough time to scale down the rotation of the weapon, reach out a hand and for the first time demonstrate her surprisingly masculine strength. Swiping one bold arm up towards her face, Essa caught the axe by its blade. Her hands were cut up--the right was far more fucked up than the left, but the Amazon had been through pain like this before. Training since the age of eleven, this was like a paper cut. However, blood-loss and her exposed flesh made things somewhat blurry through her already weed-affected vision. Letting out an angry, frustrated, and slightly slurred, 'Fucken . . . tourists . . . ," she finally snapped.

With blood dripping down her arms and her right thumb being almost severed off, the real impact of the attack was starting to hit her. But once again, she went to the mind-set she'd learned since day one in training. If you're still alive, you fight. Unless you're paralyzed or dead, there's always room and energy to fight on. A cut or a lost thumb wouldn't stop her from messing this bitch up. Biting down on her lip and angling her eyes towards Daji, she tossed the axe down, whipped around, wound her massive body up to an almost coil like position, and then attacked like a cobra.

Her massive arm came into contact with the Asian-looking woman's face and as soon as she felt the jerk of the woman's face, Esas relentlessly and quickly used her other bloody hand to quickly catch Daji's face before the force of her punch could push her too far. Grabbing the black-haired princess's hair, she used her free hand to grab the robe for more support. Bending down and putting all of her power into beating the shit out of the woman that might cost her her thumb, the Amazon easily lifted the light-weight villain and tossed her right into the brick walls of New York's unforgiving alleys.

Unsure of where the fuck this ninja-bitch was even from or what she was doing in New York, Essa made sure she was unconscious and then proceeded to bring her to a quieter alley. After cleaning up her cuts and wrapping her bad hand up, Essmerelda tied Daji up with some ropes to a dumpster. "Motherfuckin' bitches tryin' to ruin my life and shit. Fuck." The robe was a very soft cling to Daji's petite body and Essa didn't really give a shit anymore about the nudity. She was getting all the weapons she could see away from the crazy-villaness. Seeing the twin to the fan she'd thrown at her earlier, Essa quickly grabbed it and put it by her own items. Damn. For such a petite, pretty little woman Daji was one tough-ass broad. Making sure there were no other weapons that could possibly cause her untimely death, the albino woman finally sighed and sank down onto the cement.

And despite the sun beginning to rise, having her hands bloody and screwed up, AND having a crazy assassin lesbian hostage, Essa still had the strength to pull out a blunt from her pocket, light it with her pinky finger, and then lean back and smoke. Things would interesting, she thought, once Daji woke up.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Wonton November 25th 2012, 8:10 pm

Thick dark lashes fluttered for a mere second and then a second more until dazed golden eyes peaked out from under porcelain eyelids. Pouted crimson lips stretched outwards, a pained sigh escaping the puckered painted skin that quickly reverted to an infamous snarl. What was this pain? Why can't i move properly? the fierce beauty asked herself, shaking her head to regain some sense of what was happening around her. Lolling her head forward and blowing the glossy black strands of hair out of her face Daji instantly recognised the imposing white form of the monstrous peasant she attacked earlier. But why was she still standing? Why was Daji in pain? Why did she feel a draft of early morning air creep between her exposed legs?? Such questions came at a torrential speed as the petite acrobatic princess quickly realised her horrible predicament. Tied up like a slavegirl being sold at the markets or a domestic animal ready for the slaughter. She did not deserve such horrible treatment and the mere fact that she was in such an embarrassing position in front of the tall lady elicited a frustrated growl to escape her lips.

The Princess was smart enough to know that squirming out of her bonds was nigh impossible, although the knots were messily done there was simply too much of a tangled mess around her form to allow any escape attempts. "UNTIE ME NOW!", she screeched, her shrill voice bouncing off the walls of the cold brick alley. Her skinny legs were tightly clenched together, the silk robe barely protecting her womanhood all the while riding further up her supple body whenever she attempted to reposition herself. Small bare feet frantically brushed against the stained concrete underneath the bound princess and when her words seemingly fell on deaf ears she continued..her words more toxic than before.

"ONCE I'M OUT OF HERE I WILL TEAR YOU APART. SLOWLY, PAINFULLY AND IN EVERY SINGLE WAY YOU FEAR!" , Daji hollered, baring her teeth as a sign of animalistic aggression. For such a pretty lady Daji did have a habit of letting her more beastly side take charge and the rabid snarling and snapping at the air was enough to provide some insight into her mental state of being. "I'M A PRINCESS! I WILL HAVE YOU OBLITERATED INSTANTLY!", her seething rant continued, the small athletic body hurling threat after threat at the albino woman in front of her. Any normal 'peasant' would of heeded her venomous words but it appeared that 'the silver hellfire' was more than capable of ignoring the oriental woman's temper tantrums.

How could this day get any worse?

Daji / Daji's weapons

Human Form
Spoiler:
Mr Wonton
Mr Wonton

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess December 3rd 2012, 11:34 pm

Essa's mannerisms spoke for themselves as she blinked--one eye out of sync with the other--and just casually listened to Daji's ranting. Having gone through being yelled at, called far worse, and threatened severely, the ninja-princess's spits and insults were like a walk in the park. However, the albino took in the posture and the way the young woman's body weaved like an angry snake, her porcelain face flushed with rage, and her teeth bared like an animal ready to kill. In her boozy, distorted state, she laughed a bit, held the cigarette between her lips and took a long drag.

"'Ey, man . . . I can smile like a fucken idiot too . . . but then I'd look cray cray. So, I'ma leave dat to you." Leaving back and smirking at Daji, she shaped her pale lips to form a perfect 'O' and puffed a long stream of marijuana smoke right towards the tied of beauty. "It's like . . . WHO da FUCK just likes paradin' around bucket-ass-nekked in a ROBE in DIS borough?! You couldn't even do dat shit in like the BIG city where it's more common--You gotta take yo' white ass over here in the fucken hood and rape a girl-scout? AND, and, AND!" Taking a breath and seeming a bit unstable and lightheaded, she put a hand to her head. Unfortunately, she made the dumb choice of not realizing her cigarette was in that hand and one thick strand of her milky-why hair was set on fire. "MOTHERFUC--"

But laughing like the the obnoxious not-so-jolly-albino-giant she was, she quickly put the flame out and shook out her mane of white-blonde locks. "You know what IS hilarious d'ough? Da fact dat broads like you ca' like buy dem hair products an' shit and like I just don't GIVE a fuck! It's like . . . I don't even know why some girls even bother at this point. C'mon, bitches, put 'em up . . . I win . . . Cause I'ma bad bitch--Done married a millionaire and then fucked him over and still gots all da money from him. I 'ont need no silky ass hair and gigantor-tits to get a man. Na, I ain't sayin' I'm a gold-digger, but fuck, I like men with a lot of money. Cause then I can fuck em up and take all dat shit and usually get a few good dickings out of it. " Standing up unsteadily and humming the tune of, "Because I got High," the beast of a woman tossed the cigarette-butt to the ground, stomped on it and then grinned a lopsided little smirk. "'Ey bitch-tits, le's go clubbin'. I wanna get drunk as fuck and see how much you can drink. Is you a CITY bitch or a HIGH-CLASS bitch? Cause either way, you gonna drink and you either gonn' throw the fuk up and I'ma carry your ass home, or you gonna get the binge drinkin' of your life." With her brute strength, Essa leaned down, grabbed Daji like a ragdoll and slung her over her shoulder. "Le's go--Weeee're offf to see the wizzarrddd! Da wonderful wizard o' booze! He really is a dick of a bitch if ever a dick there was!"

As they reached the bar, Essmerelda--As always--made quite an entrance. "Move bitches, I beez like Moses and I'm parting y'alls motherfuckers!" Sitting down at the bar and plopping Daji in the chair right next to her, she placed a hearty arm around the Shade Princess and grinned a stupid and quirky grin. "Two of da strongest shit you got."

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Wonton December 4th 2012, 9:55 am

By the time her muscle bound kidnapper had listened to Daji's vicious rant she had appeared to have taken quite the trip down Mary Jane lane as the joint within her hand wafted pillows of white smoke. Not only was the fierce princess tied up and bound like a peasant but her foe had chosen to completely embarrass her and degrade her like a common whore. The whiffs of smoke blown in her face and the horrendous urban slang were more than enough to set the petite lady on edge, and she didn't even understand half of what this albino monster was saying. Her perfect porcelain face contorted in utter disgust and confusion as her captor continued the drug induced tirade, not caring for the Princess' rather humiliating position.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?", the oriental concubines screeched in a rather exaggerated manner, writhing under her bonds as she desperately tried to get herself as far away from this wretched woman as possible. Never before has this ever happened, being bested by a brute and forced to undergo an embarrassing situation that no woman of her status deserved. Once I get back to base I am going to wring that witch's neck for forcing me to go here, she thought to herself, snarling at the very thought of how she got into this mess. But fate seemed to of had quite the twisted sense of humour that day as things only got worse...a lot worse.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME YOU MONSTROUS SWINE, YOU SCUM OF ..EEEEK", she squealed as she was plucked off the ground like a ragdoll. Her petite figure was yanked upwards and draped over her kidnappers shoulder, a surprised gasp escaped her lips only to be followed by vicious and desperate growls to get out of there. Her legs violently kicked at the air and her body squirmed under the relentless grip of the woman. Beads of sweat rolled down the princess' face as her futile attempts of escaping these iron clutches failed over and over again. Passerby's on the street looked on with complete shock and amusement as the pretty lady was paraded down the streets of late night New York. Men gawked at her barely dressed form and women giggled at this strange piece of entertainment screeching down the sidewalk.

"I WILL KILL YOU, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!", she howled, snapping at anyone who dared come close enough.

The throb of voices and trance music filled her senses as she heard the sound of doors swinging open, quickly followed by the shamelessly obnoxious entrance speech made by her captor. Dancers of the night stared on at the strange duo as they entered without much fuss, the body of the princess hanging limp over Essa's shoulder...completely and utterly humiliated with this horrible turn of events. All of these worthless souls wasting away their lives in an attempt to feel good...the very thought would of made the pretty lady cackle out loud if if weren't for her predicament.

Getting forced to sit on the bar stool, still bound, barefoot and barely dressed the Princess actually shied away from most of the peasant's lewd gazes. For once in her life she actually felt vulnerable, at the mercy of her ridiculously obnoxious captor. Her crimson lips had upturned into a feral snarl, a low unpleasant growl scratching its way from the pit of her throat as she stared the woman daggers, not happy at all.

"Two of my strongest ayee? How about my Signature drink...'The Irish Pussy bomb'!", clapped the gleaming bartender as he quickly went to work, concocting one of the most strongest alcoholic drinks in the area. Daji looked on horrified as he splashed various whiskeys, Vodkas and spirits into the two glasses prepared for the two ladies. "Here's to you and your...uhh girfriend! If you manage to walk after having this then it's on me!", he grinned before handing Essa the drinks.

"You will keep that demon drink away from me.. Or else I swear I will kill you right here right now..", a fuming Daji uttered between clenched teeth, inching her body backwards as the glass was handed to her. No way was she going to drink that...she didn't even like alcohol and for a woman of her size such a beverage would knock her out in a matter of minutes. Was this the hulking Albino's plan all along? Get the princess drunk and have her with with the royal flesh? Such thoughts sprinted across Daji's mind as the sudden realisation hit her...was Karma finally getting back at her for all of those girls?

One thing was for sure. She was not going to drink this 'Irish Pussy Bomb'...the very smell of it made her gag..

Daji / Daji's weapons

Human Form
Spoiler:
Mr Wonton
Mr Wonton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top