The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Blacksmith  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:01 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Blacksmith  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Blacksmith  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Blacksmith  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Blacksmith  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Blacksmith  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Blacksmith  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Blacksmith  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Blacksmith  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Blacksmith  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blacksmith

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blacksmith  Empty Blacksmith

Post by Blacksmith October 17th 2012, 2:44 pm

The Blacksmith

Blacksmith  Eric_f12

Personal Information

Renegade Name: Blacksmith
Title:
Alignment: Neutral (Evil?)
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'0
Weight: 85 kg

Personality:
Eric is driven by a strong need for recognition and identity. Unfortunately he tends to express this need in all the wrong ways. Insecure to the bone, he masks his feelings of inferiority and existential confusion to himself by acting arrogant and sometimes even violent, puffing himself up to look stronger.
Eric feels unappreciated and unloved, and will do anything to get what he desires, regardless of its moral implications. As such, he doesn’t have much moral backbone. Eric tends to rationalize his actions as just even when they are obviously amoral. Usually his sense of entitlement is enough for him to justify his actions. Eric feels he is destined for greatness, and that he can become a great man, putting behind him his unsavory history.
Eric enjoys luxury and class, having been raised in a rich environment and feeling that he deserves to live such a life. Most of his earnings are spent on improving the quality of his wardrobe, lodgings and lifestyle in general.

History:
Eric was put up for adoption after birth, being the result of a teenage rape-pregnancy. Luckily he was quickly adopted by the wealthy and influential Atman family. Eric was however not the only child to have been adopted by the Atmans; as a show of altruism they adopted several children from less privileged origins, Eric being only one of these. From a young age Eric was groomed to be the best he could be. He was given wealth, status, and the best education money could buy, along with the constant implicit reminders that he was better than other people because of it and that everything that defined him was courtesy of the Atmans, and nothing more.
Eric discovered his extraordinary gift at an early age, when he accidentally broke a toy sword. After crying about his loss for a while, the young boy became silent and focused on the broken toy. Out of nowhere a new sword formed, nearly identical to the toy, only made out of actual steel.
The Atmans tried as much as they could to keep Eric from further developing his powers because they were backers of the more anti-metahuman political movements.

At school Eric was relatively studious and diligent, although he often bullied and bossed around others to do things his way. Easy to provoke and quick to anger, he got into fights pretty often, needing only the slightest bruise to his ego to explode into a spectacular temper tantrum.
Generally disliked by most other teens because of his arrogance, temper and difficult personality, Eric turned to a different group of people for recognition. In secret he began to train his powers and use them to create increasingly complicated and dangerous weapons, eventually manufacturing market-quality small firearms with the use of his magical powers. In the beginning, he sold the weapons to just about anyone who would come to him. But because these weapons were impossible to trace and sold very cheap, Eric quickly gained more and more distinguished customers, eventually catering to mobsters and street gangs.

After graduating high school Eric continued to work his trade, now unshackled by family, having moved out of the house with the money he had earned over time. He had a shortlived interest in finding his biological parents. Finding out that his mother had been a military surgeon and was now a mercenary of sorts and his father was a rapist and a fiend, Eric decided his origin didn’t matter to him. After all, what he found out about his parents didn’t help explain his powers, so it was pointless to investigate further.

After the New York Assault came a new era of chaos for the city of New York. Though superheroes like Pain would always try to keep the order, large parts of the city lay in ruin and were infested with newly formed gangs of miscreants. Eric took advantage of this, signing up to become the personal weapons manufacturer of the New Amsterdam Alliance, a merge between two smaller gangs plaguing the ruins of the Big Apple. Here he became known as ‘The Blacksmith’.

Now Eric has been recruited by the Dominus organization, and reunited with his biological mother. Both think the other doesn't know however, and though Skyler still loves him, Eric feels little for her beyond loathing and anger. Eric fell in love with Lilia Ivanov almost at first sight; his first sight of her was when she went into blood diamond mode and tried to kill him, so that doesn't count. Eventually this possible relationship was broken up when Eric was severely beaten by several of Franklin Salters' soldiers, and Lilia raped before his eyes. After regaining consciousness he was told Lilia had died. And this is where the story has left us with him.

Powers and Abilities:

Factory Forge(1-4 ABL)
Eric can recreate any weapon with magic, provided he knows how the weapon works, how it is normally made and what materials it’s supposed to be made of. Any weapon that is designed to be wielded or operated by a single person is counted among what Eric can recreate. Anything beyond that is well beyond his reach.
In strength none of these weapons exceed 4 INT at the moment, as they are bound to the laws of reality.

Eric can recreate any weapon in a split second; even slightly complicated ones such as guns. But if created this way, the weapon will fade away after several hours. Spending around 10 to 20 seconds on the creation process allows the weapon to stay for several days or maybe even weeks, while focusing more than a minute will bind the weapon to this realm indefinitely.

Fantasy Forge (ABL 5+)
The true nature of Eric’s power: the ability to conjure weapons from his imagination with fantastic supernatural properties. Swords that can cut through diamond like butter, guns with seemingly endless ammunition that pierces even the thickest armor; whatever he can imagine, he can make.
Only a basic understanding of the weapon is required for Eric to create it. Because of the link between the creator and the weapons, they weigh next to nothing to him when he uses them. Conjuring a weapon also gives Eric an instinctive knowledge and skill in operating the weapon (7 FS), regardless of prior training and actual knowledge.
Only weapons made with the Factory Forge tiers of power can be anchored to reality indefinitely; all higher level weapons will dissipate in time or when the weapon is shattered by a greater force. Eric can freely control the density and weight of weapons he creates as well, making weapons that weigh several tons, yet can still be handled by him with ease.
With the Fantasy Forge, Eric can also recreate complicated INT or OCC weapons he has seen in action, provided he has at least some basic idea of its workings and that its effect is purely and directly offensive (weapons manipulating surroundings such as anti-grav beams do not count). That said, it won’t actually be a truthful replica of the weapon; more like something resembling it that creates the same effect. (So copying a laser rifle will work fine, whereas copying a freeze ray is a no-go because the effect is not direct damage.)

Intuitive Weaponry Skills (7 FS)
Though his actual combat skills are normally underwhelming, when using any weapon created with his Fantasy Forge power he intuitively gains a superhuman level of skill in wielding the weapon in question, along with the combat reflexes and reaction time to back it up. This remains in effect as long as Eric is touching the weapon.

Steel is my body (8 DUR)
When using weapons from the Fantasy Forge, Eric’s durability increases to 8. This is because of the link between the weapon and its creator, which imparts the weapon’s durability onto the creator as long as he is in direct contact with it.

Power Grid:

STR: 2 Eric works out regularly, but is far from peak physicality.
DUR: 2/8 When touching one of his weapons, his body becomes incredibly resilient.
SPD: 2 Eric's running speed is above average.
INT: 3 Eric is more intelligent than the average man, but no real genius.
ABL: 10 Factory Forge/Fantasy Forge
FS: 3/7 When touching one of his weapons, he instantly gains high superhuman reaction time and skill wtih the weapon in question.

Trivia

• Eric is the son of Skyler Snowden, also known as Doctor Karma.

• As such, he is also related to the Caster Family, and shares some of their Fae blood.

• The source of his powers is magical in nature, unrelated to mutant genes.

• I am also Jack Maroon. Hi.

Last edited by Blacksmith on December 10th 2012, 5:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith  Empty Re: Blacksmith

Post by Chellizard October 17th 2012, 3:31 pm

I'mma have to say approved.

(:

You and I talked in PM about this; so it's good.

Woo! Very Happy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Blacksmith  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 9th 2012, 3:56 pm

Unapproved for edits.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Blacksmith  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 9th 2012, 4:22 pm

Reapproved.

-My DeviantArt-
Blacksmith  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Maroon December 4th 2012, 8:28 am

Unapproved for edits and system conversion. 32 points to spend, 1 demigod stat allowed because earlier purchased 7-point.

Spoiler:
Jack Maroon
Jack Maroon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 193
Job : Not anymore.
Registration date : 2012-02-03

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacksmith December 10th 2012, 5:12 am

Conversion and edits complete. 32 points spent, 2 on demigod tier of ABL. Outstanding XP=19 (-19 exp).
Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 10th 2012, 5:14 am

Approved. Pay your debt!

-My DeviantArt-
Blacksmith  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 30th 2013, 4:08 am

Trashed upon request.

-My DeviantArt-
Blacksmith  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top