The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Throne of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Throne of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Throne of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Throne of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Throne of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Throne of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Throne of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Throne of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Throne of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Throne of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Throne of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Throne of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Throne of Power - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThrone of Power - Page 2 I_voting_barThrone of Power - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Throne of Power - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThrone of Power - Page 2 I_voting_barThrone of Power - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Throne of Power

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Throne of Power - Page 2 Empty Re: Throne of Power

Post by Bliss December 29th 2012, 11:59 pm

Bliss sprawled out in the icy tub. Times like these helped her get a little rest back into her frozen body. Twinging toes flicked a lose stream of water against the wall, while she rested her head against her tied back hair. Slowly, she rolled her head from side to side, stretching the lateral muscles of her neck, rolling back for a little lateral bliss. "I should really copywrite the word 'bliss', then I could make a fortune suing greeting card companies like the 'Happy Birthday' guy does." She trailed off as her relief came more and more relaxing.

Her toes sunk towards the stopper plugging up the tub. The pull of the whirlpool circling around the drain enveloped her toes. It felt so nice she laid her head back, while extending her arm to grab the nearest towel. Even with the oddities of the day, Bliss truly did not know how to appropriately deal with the following acts becoming upon her.

Bursting through the wall with all the subtlety of a train wreck, Tyuki inserted herself into Bliss' alone time with a low whine. Barely containing her frustration and anger, Bliss immediately wrapped the towel around herself before taking notice what she surveyed. "I'm going to get dressed." A barely veiled chagrin escaped from her teeth to the squirming, now winged, meddling apprentice. "Why do you have wings?" A mixture of astonishment and annoyance at the fact a full wingspan would cause so much damage to a small room. "It doesn't matter right now. I'm getting dressed--" Bliss walked to her drawer and pulled out her clothes as she continued on her insensitive rant. "You can lay there and think about what happens to damsels in distresses. When I get done, I'll come and see about letting you out--" Bliss disappeared for a few minutes all the while continuing to talk. "and going over a list of charges you're paying for."

Keeping her partner is suspense as to when Bliss would emerge to assist her, four minutes and thirty-four seconds later, Bliss emerged in jeans and a hooded jacket. "Also--" She failed to let anything other than her Bliss-ness fill the silence. "You're getting way to old to keep getting kidnapped." Bliss pushed Tyuki up to give her a clean shot to ice over the handcuffs. "It's all fun and games at first, but you don't see me going around getting kidnapped, and I'll punch you in the mouth if you try and point to anytime that contradicts me."

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 30th 2012, 1:54 pm

Tyuki just laid there for a few minutes, the sounds of a startled Bliss filling the bathroom with a bit of noise, save for the sound of a broken faucet and whimpers passing the winged girl's mouth. She spat and glassy, bloody spit was left on the floor. Tyuki took a chance to glance at Bliss, and almost saw a full view of side-boob, but Bliss managed to cover up fast enough. When Bliss announced she was going to get dressed, Tyuki flailed a bit and her wings shifted and fluttered then laid back down over her form. "B-but.." she croaked lightly, tears bubbling up in her eyes. She cried harder when Bliss asked about her wings and her voice was lost in the sobs and tears. "I-I-I-I" she tried to talk, but was caught just muttering and stuttering.

She shook her head weakly and then her healing activated and enveloped her whole body from head to toe when Bliss walked out of the room. The bright white healing energy made the room become fully illuminated. Tyuki felt a bit better after a few seconds, and she spat out more glass and blood, her tongue rolling around of her mouth in search of more of the foreign shards. She let her healing die down when she heard the muffled foot steps of Bliss walking around of the corner, and then she huffed a sigh when she was rolled over. She shifted her arms forward so Bliss could get the cuffs off. When they were off, Tyuki stretched her fingers and rolled her wrists and then shook her head and ripped off the duct tape over her mouth and nose. She took in big gulps of air and coughed up more glass.

"I wasn't kidnapped.. This.. double image of me popped out of my mirror.." she said, rubbing her head slightly while she stumbled to her feet. Tyuki rose her hands defensively and wiped her hand near her mouth like she was zipping it closed. She then coughed and spat up more blood. "I know I have this huge inheritance from my dad.. but I seriously have no money right now.. unless we can get the bank to let me have it now, there's no way I can pay for all the damage.." Tyuki said, starting confidently before bursting into another fit of tears. Her wings slumped along with her shoulders while she cried, her skinny jeans, tank top, and hoodie covered in blood and water from the broken sink faucet. "I'm so sorry!" she sobbed through her crying and shook her head, her wings folding around of her out of instinct.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Throne of Power - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 5th 2013, 4:41 am

While Tyuki collectively broke down more and more, Bliss saw the time to leave soon approaching. Given her lack of records or any other traces of identification, leaving the hotel in the manner it currently resided in didn't bother her in the slightest. The puddle of a girl blabbering on the floor raised a few eyebrows though. "Stop." Bliss said under her breath at the show of feelings. "You can stop now." The light decree barely stirred any sentiments at all. "Oh. My. God." Flailing her arms down to her side, Bliss regained composure by talking down to the entire situation. "You cry more than a movie theater of college kids watching Toy Story 3." Not losing any time, Bliss kept throwing clothes into a suitcase to expediate her departure. "I take back what I said about getting kidnapped. That is better than crying about everything. And, where did you get wings?"

One thing from her story played onto Bliss in a more gentle manner. "You're getting an inheritance from your father? Did you have a good relationship with your dad?" The matter of death and inheritance put Bliss in her current position-- but with a more bitter relationship. Well, she thought, not completely. She got help from the inheritance, but she put herself in her own position. The important thing to know and to push for always came from knowing whether good or bad, Bliss always acted as the captain of her destiny. If she can do bad by herself, than she can do good. And there is nothing bad about that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Throne of Power - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 7th 2013, 1:56 am

She was trying her best not to be a big cry baby, but she couldn't help it. She sobbed and sniffled and her eyes were stinging from the left over smoke and burning feeling. Her throat was sore from crying and sobbing, and now she just felt like a huge whiny bitch. She sniffled a bit softer when Bliss told her to stop and looked at her with a defeated expression. Brows peaked and stitched together, lips apart and curled down, eyes wide and wet. A small, little glimmer of happiness sparked through Tyuki at Bliss' comment about Toy Story 3. She giggled and then smiled and tried to keep that smile. She ended up sighing and brushing a hand through her hair, her head shaking for a moment. "I got them when I was fighting in New York with my team, The Talons. I was fighting that evil robot doppelganger of my friend Gabriel and, like, I almost DIED!"

While she talked, she accented her words with hand motions and got a really serious look on her face. She then shrugged. "And then, like, I felt this warm thing inside of me and my back hurt for a minute or something, I don't know. And then, like, I had wings. I was completely surprised. I don't know how to use them really well yet, but I can sorta glide around and stuff. Aren't they pretty?" She asked, her blabbering stopping while she looked at her wings, they having uncurled from around of her while she cheered up. Tyuki rubbed her nose with the back of her wrist and wiped it down the front of her shirt while she nodded. "Huh? Yeah! My dad was the balls! He loved me, and I was his favorite daughter-his only daughter. His name is Paxson Gold. My dad was that basically-famous-guitar-player." She beamed while talking about her dad and then her shoulders shrugged and then slumped.

"He's gone now, though.. been gone since I was eleven. But I know he loved me, and I loved him.. and I always will." She said, sighing softly while she pulled her knees to her chest. She slumped her chin onto her knees and then looked up at Bliss. "So, I don't wanna be like, completely out of line or anything but.. are we gonna ditch? Cause I'd rather ditch than pay for the damage. But I'd feel bad if I didn't pay, too. Oh gooooood." She whined, her eyes welling back up with tears while she fell over onto the bathroom floor.

-My DeviantArt-
Throne of Power - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst January 7th 2013, 2:23 am

"Yeah." A tone of understanding and comfort came from Bliss's more mellow voice. "We'll go ahead and ditch, and you can just pay me back the money." And they would wish to live happily ever after. Maybe one day.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 43
Job : Sun Worshipper
Humor : The Sun doesn't care
Registration date : 2012-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top