The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What We Do In The Shadows
Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_voting_barThrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_voting_barThrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)

Post by Kumagawa November 5th 2012, 4:56 pm

The Beast was use to paralysing poison... Heck his parents used it on him multiple times when he went wild so the beast had some antibodies ready to fight the poison unfortunately the antibodies weren't fast acting so the Beast was abit sluggish. After the clone of Shenk exploded no one could really be sure how well the beast could survive from it. Once The Beast's mind had left his pupil's narrowed and his eyes turn into a yellowish tint. He was now able to see through the smoke. THe Beast tried to punt the head away. Unfortunatly he was caught between the explosion og knives between the torso and the head.. The knives pierced into THe Beast's body but luckitly the Beast was able to move his arms to block the incomming knives that were flying at his head but unfortunately they ended up in his arm. The pain from the knives caused the Beast to roar out loadly and made him unable to move without a flash of pan whenever he moved. The Beast then began to pull the knives out of his body and threw them in every and any direction possible. As he pulled the knives from his body his wounds from the knives began to heal... the beast's body was regenerating. Once he had finished pulling the last knife from his body he let out one gruff roar and began to run in the direction of the clown who was now covered in tendrils claws barred to rip it.

Last edited by TheBeast on November 18th 2012, 8:36 am; edited 3 times in total

Kumagawa

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2012-08-19

Back to top Go down

Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)

Post by Chellizard November 6th 2012, 3:43 am

. o O ( Beast; 30 knives exploded out of the torso of the clone, not the head alone. You'll have to either explain a better way as to how he dodged 27 knives, or let a few more hit your character.

You also explain that your character lost all rationality from the fear gas and became pure animalistic, but then toss that idea aside in this most recent post. I understand your character has heightened senses, but you cannot say one thing, and then change your mind and say another. Haha. So, which is it? Razz )

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa November 18th 2012, 8:36 am

(I have edited it)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Beast
The Chimera
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 December 11th 2012, 11:58 pm

The tendrils surrounding Shenk exploded into large clouds of darkness. Massive jagged scythe shaped claws erupted from the sides. Two immense glowing green eyes shone from the darkness, his transformation complete Shenk had turned into a giant monster. It was no longer a game of cat and mouse between the two of them. But a game of cat and grizzly bear. The Beast`s claws made almost insignificant scratch marks on his new hardened carapace. "Shove off worm!" Shenk roared as he swung his enormous head towards The Beast. drops of poisonous acid dripped from his gaping maw. "I'm going to rip you to shreds!" Shenk swung his massive front claws downward towards The Beast. A screeching noise echoed throughout the battleground...the roof was too low for Shenk to fully swing his claws and they had ripped right into the roof. That didn't stop the spikes in his claw arms from firing though. 8 huge spikes each about the size of a Christmas tree shot through the air towards The Beast. Shenk ripped his claws from the ceiling and from his jaws erupted an immense roar that echoed throughout the arena.

"BURN WITH ME"
- Vulcan
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:

"For my Next Trick, I'll make you DISSAPEAR"
- Shenk
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:
someguy626
someguy626

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa December 28th 2012, 9:56 am

"GRAAHAHAHAH" The Beast continued to run toward Shenk teeth barred to cut and rip him to shreads. He dived to the right side to avoid the claws and the spikes. While he tried to lift himself up from the ground he realized he couldn't move. The Beast had taken a few to many hits from the poison knives and unable to continue fighting. The Beast lost.

((sorry for the short post ending the fight but rl has been so busy I don't know when I could come back to this and I didn't want to leave anyone waiting ))

The Beast
The Chimera
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 28th 2012, 12:58 pm

"Enough," she said, her voice echoing around the whole area before a bright shining light erupted in the room.

She stepped forward, into the light and looked to Beast, and then to Shenk. "You both put up a hell of a fight.. And I'm impressed. I'd like to offer you both a position within Thrones." She said, short and to the point.

She then explained their ranks, their positions, and shipped both of them off to the medical wing to get cleaned up. If either refused, that was their choice, but she was sure Beast needed a few quick patches. Chelle nodded to them both and turned, her skin graying and a slim view of a set of horns growing from her head before she vanished into an inky shadow.

End of Topic.

Welcome to Thrones Beast and Shenk.

A new Knight and our Jester, respectfully.

-My DeviantArt-
Thrones; Welcoming the New Part 2: The Fight (Shenk vs The Beast)  - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top