The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_vote_lcapElena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_voting_barElena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_vote_lcapElena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_voting_barElena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] Empty Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc]

Post by Alpha September 19th 2012, 10:20 pm

Elena Marie Collin/The Crimson Witch
The Sorceress Supreme

Elena Sorceress Supreme [arc boss npc] Q7DDK

Personal Information
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: The Crimson Witch
Title: The Sorceress Supreme
Alignment: Lawful good
Age: [undeterminable due to dimensional travel and other factors,but looks twenty five.]
Race: Human
Hair: Red
.Eyes: green
Height: 5’7
Weight: 127
Blood Type: AB -

Known Family Members:
- Sean Michael Collin [son]
-Rebecca O’day [adoptive daughter]
-Michael Collin [husband]

Physical Appearance:
Elena is tall for a female and her skin the Celtic white color that matches her deep red hair and freckled nose. Her frame is thin but well developed, age belying the wisdom behind her green eyes. Teeth are a dazzling white maintained by magic mostly. She usually wears faded blue jeans and a simple tee shirt, as well as her trusty hammer space satchel which contains her potions.

Personality:
Elena is an overall kind person, with a motherly tendency to her attitude. She loves children, especially her own child. She is a person that will choose to talk before fighting. Though she will fight if she must, that is not something she would willingly do. Not without compassion, she will offer someone a chance to give up instead of killing them. Though she will kill someone if she see's absolutely no other way around it.She has a love for sweet things, as well as soft things, especially puppies, and kittens.

History Born the child of a religious family. She grew up as the average girl. Though she was born with hair like fire. So her father bothered her mother about it. Since neither had red hair in their history. Though it came from an obscure Celtic heritage. Which may also explain her immense power. At the age of ten her friend introduced her to the world of magic. Rituals and spell craft. Which she took to like a moth to light. Taking all the knowledge she could of it. No scroll was safe from her mind. It was sort of an obsession for her. Which lasted for five years. Till her parents found out.

Enraged they disowned Elena. Causing her great grief, in turn she killed her family in a rage. Running away ashamed of what she had done. Leaving on a long journey to New York. Which was ways away from Louisiana. Though how long the trip lasted, she was not prepared for.

After two years of wandering she made it to New York City, now a fully matured woman of eighteen years. Since her birthday had passed the day before she entered the city. She wanted to make her mark on the world,which didn't seem to work,due the lack of employment;till she found a job at an antique shop,which lasted for about a year,till she made a mistake and was fired.

Work became harder to find, which ended up in her finally working in a mal,where she met the love of her life. They dated on, and off for about a year. Till they finally chose to marry, having a child not long after that. Whom she loved with all her heart, spoiling him more than should be humanly allowed. Her husband was the son of a well known company,which was known across the country. She was the skilled fire mage that everyone knew but Elena had higher sights than that. She took on an apprentice to learn under her, who excelled in light magic of all things and made the witch proud as well as her powerful hydrokinetic son. That was of course when she began mastering the fundamentals of ,magic known as mana,even learning the perfect form of fire that would place her as the most powerful magic user in the universe,thus earning the title Sorceress Supreme.

Thus she began assignments set upon her by herself that demanded that she travel to different planes of existence, one in particular happening when the world was destroyed by Holocaust. Due to this failure,she exiled herself until the rift opened,rousing she vowed to punish Sean and the other villainess.

They would pay for what they did.
Powers and Abilities
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Powers:

• Fire magic: From a young age Elena has excelled in the art of fire magic,thus allowing her to control it with simply a thought and even out do the fire breathing dragons and kill them with their own fire. She can create her own fire with a simple thought as well as change the color of the fire.

• Mana: Elena can tap into the ancient knowledge of magic, the very essence of mana which has allowed her an increased magical limit and made her power unparalleled. It works similar to energy manipulation,allowing her to create constructs,blasts, and shields. When using this magic,her eyes turn into a silver color.

• True Fire: When fusing the power of mana with her fire magic,she can unlock the true potential of fire that destroys everything it touches and anything in its path. It usually takes the form of a powerful blast but can be condensed into any form and hurled like a deadly bomb.

Abilities
Magical genius: Due to countless years of exploration,she is privvy on many mystical mysteries as well as all forms of magic existing. As well as having a flawless memory.

Paraphernalia

Staff of light: A staff that she can channel her mana through into a concentrated beam that explodes on contact.

Weaknesses
Regular Human: Even if she is the most powerful magic user,Elena is still human and will die from human weaknesses.
Power Grid:
Intelligence:
Occult: 8
Strength: 2
Speed:2
Durability: 2
Ability: 10/10
Fighting Skills: 6
Magic:
Spells:
Potency:
Flight:
Wealth: 1
Trivia

• She has been through dimensions where time passes slowly and been subjected to many external forces that may have hindered her aging process considerably.

• Elena has forged many positive ties with magical beings, some that transcend the dimensional rift, thus they owe her some favors.

Images

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top