The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_vote_lcapAlleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_voting_barAlleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_vote_lcapAlleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_voting_barAlleyway Hopping (Genesis) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Alleyway Hopping (Genesis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) Empty Alleyway Hopping (Genesis)

Post by Gastly August 22nd 2012, 3:22 am

Tony had been chilling out in an alleyway, planning to start patrolling the streets a bit for any small crimes he could stop. He wasn’t a fighter, but he wanted to gain some experience. He was waiting for the sun to, well, not be as high up in the sky, since running around as someone people thought was dangerous in broad daylight would not do him any good. At all. While waiting, he had finished up his homework for the day, had himself a soda, texted his friend, shouted at his cousin, and had a smoke.

He was actually on his second cigarette when he decided that it was a good time to head off and do some patrolling. He stubbed the cigarette out against the wall he was leaning on before tossing it to the ground, stomping on it with his foot for good measure. He pulled out his gasmask, secured it carefully to his face, and then put on his sunglasses. This was probably as incognito as it would get. With that, he climbed up the fire escape of one of the buildings that made the alleyway, jogged over to the other side, and looked down. He took two deep breaths before he transformed into gaseous form, materialising in the next alleyway. He wanted to be prepared and ready to go gas if something were to happen, and that meant he had to have a bit of a warm up!

There was a figure in the alley, which he found suspicious enough to point at and go, “You, there! What is your business here!” Of course, his voice was muffled and the sound of his breathing was enhanced with the gas mask. Well, you win some you lose some.
Gastly
Gastly

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) Empty Re: Alleyway Hopping (Genesis)

Post by Guest August 22nd 2012, 3:31 pm

Genesis had been walking around to look for something fun to do, such as fight a few guys or something like that, he had stopped in an alleyway for a while to take a break from walking around. When a voice came around asking what he was doing Genesis turned to it without getting worried, this kid was probably a wannabe superhero anyways. There were a lot of them lately, always bothering him for his autograph too.

That was in HIS head, Genesis had began to get TOO obsessed with his job and now considered himself a full-time superhero. Genesis looked at the kid's suit and laughed, "What's it to you? I suppose by the fact that you're searching around this city for something to do, you're on my side. I'm Genesis, and I can probably kick your ass kid... might want to watch who you bother.

Genesis cracked his knuckles and smiled, his mask hiding that fact, "Now scurry back to your little hole before the REAL superheroes have to kick your ass."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 22nd 2012, 8:07 pm

Tony let out a laugh at what Genesis had said. Maybe he wasn’t a great fighter, and maybe he wasn’t strong... and maybe he couldn’t do much in terms of fighting at all, but he wasn’t going to let this guy talk him down. He spread his legs slightly to make his stance more balanced. This guy wasn’t that big a deal, otherwise he’d be outside of the alleyways, not like him. Tony was here because, well, if he wasn’t, he’d probably get arrested.

“And who might you be?” He cocked his head upwards as if to ‘raise the question’, “I might be on your side, but I might not be.” he turned his neck from side to side, and there was a cracking sound that came from either side, “The name’s Gastly. You know, like, the thing you can’t lay a punch on because he’s so fucking illusive. You might want to watch your own back, bro!”

The sound of Genesis cracking his knuckles frightened him a bit, but it wasn’t like he was gonna let it show. “Real superheroes don’t kick the asses of other superheroes, because that is an abuse of title and power!” he stated.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gastly
Alleyway Hopping (Genesis) ApVN9CQ
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 23rd 2012, 2:44 am

Genesis shook his head slowly and chuckled, "Look kid, you're right. Real superheroes don't kick the asses of other superheroes... too bad you're not a hero." With this, Genesis' hand went upwards with the palm down and the fingers pointed downwards to make it look like a jelly fish. A large rock came from under the kid and sent him upwards, a brick came from a building nearby and flew at Gastly's head.

"Listen punk! You can call me Genesis, you know, like, the thing that's probably going to fucking kill you by the end of the day!" he used the kid's sentence against him, not knowing how stupid he was acting AND sounding right now. He launched another few rocks at the kid before running off of the wall and aiming a kick at the kid's face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 23rd 2012, 3:23 am

“What in the world are you going on about, dude?” he shouted, sort of just watching through his sunglasses as Genesis did whatever jellyfish hand gesture he was doing. It confused him to the point he lost his focus, and whatever flung him upwards caught him by surprise. He was never that big or weighty a guy, so he was probably flung a good few feet upwards. He bit back what seemed to be a shout of surprise. The brick hit him square in the forehead, but he really didn’t feel that much pain. That’s what came with endurance, right?

He quickly transformed into gaseous form as he realised more was coming his way, and materialised a few moments later, further away from Genesis and in what was supposed to be a battle stance. He really wasn’t that great a fighter. “Dude!” he stuck his hands up in front of him and did a gesture that many often associated to telling a dog to ‘stay’ or telling someone to calm down. “How about you put your rocks down and take a break... I think you’re confusing the right and wrongs here...”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gastly
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 23rd 2012, 4:12 am

Genesis sighed, not caring if this kid knew what was going on or not. "Alright, fine. I'll stop attacking you, but honestly kid... you can't walk around acting like you know what you're doing... you don't even know how to fight... look at your stance... it's all... screwed up and all that rot." He stepped to the kid and sighed, "You look like a fucking loser, I mean look at your costume... and your fighting stance... you make a little girl look like a karate master." He loved ragging on this kid, it gave him some self confidence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 23rd 2012, 4:47 am

Tony dropped his arms to his side and dusted them off on his jacket. “Well, if I walk around like I don’t know what I’m doing, I’m gonna get beat on.” he stated, rolling his shoulders slightly. He looked up to the man and shrugged, “I think I look pretty good.” he went back into whatever stance he was in before, “I mean, like, sure I’ve never done no training or nothing, but I can take a few hits. Plus, I’ve got no need for a stance or karate skills if I sneak up behind someone!” that was his plan of attack, anyway.

Gastly
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 24th 2012, 1:39 am

Genesis shook his head, "Either way kid, you'll get your ass kicked if you keep walking around like you are. You don't have any idea what you're doing... maybe you should train a little bit more in your free time... that's what I do." Genesis smiled, he still kind of wanted to kick this kid's ass, the kid got on his nerves for some stupid reason that Genesis really couldn't explain. Genesis hated kids, always had, and when super-hero wannabes got in his way, he tended to beat the shit out of them so they knew who was boss. "Besides, what kind of power is turning into gas?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 24th 2012, 1:52 am

“Uhm... What do you think I’m doing?” he asked almost sarcastically, motioning to himself, “This is my free time, and here I am, training myself.” Well, Tony thought this guy was fishy. Genesis didn’t come off as the hero type, to him, but then again, who was he to judge what a hero was? Oh yeah, of course he could judge, he thought himself to be a hero as well, even if the rest of the place labeled him a vigilante. “Uhh, the awesome kind? Dude, I can pretty much sneak into any place I’d like. If I was a bad guy, I think I’d be robbing all the banks and getting away with it.” he laughed and moved to lean against one of the walls, “Good thing I’m not a bad guy. Besides, what kind of power is throwing rocks anyway?”

Gastly
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 24th 2012, 2:01 am

With the last comment Genesis got pissed off, he stamped his foot and a rock came from out of the ground and hit the kid in the nuts. While the kid was writhing on the floor Genesis smiled, "The kind of power that can do that," he said before spitting on the kid's facemask. "That's what you get for having such a stupid costume too... don't fuck around with the real heroes anymore kid, you might get hurt."

As Genesis walked away to the kid's crying, he took off his mask and picked up a small book bag before heading into another alleyway. Axel Martin came out of the alleyway, still smiling and still hearing the kid, but now it was getting farther away.

(OOC: That hit was approved by Gastly.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top