The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Speedrun
Hello! I'm New and Ready to go! I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Santo Dorado
Hello! I'm New and Ready to go! I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:08 am by ProwlerKnight

» Captain Brigade
Hello! I'm New and Ready to go! I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:37 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Hello! I'm New and Ready to go! I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jack Hawthorne
Hello! I'm New and Ready to go! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Hello! I'm New and Ready to go! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
Hello! I'm New and Ready to go! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Hello! I'm New and Ready to go! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Hello! I'm New and Ready to go! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Hello! I'm New and Ready to go! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Hello! I'm New and Ready to go! I_vote_lcapHello! I'm New and Ready to go! I_voting_barHello! I'm New and Ready to go! I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Hello! I'm New and Ready to go! I_vote_lcapHello! I'm New and Ready to go! I_voting_barHello! I'm New and Ready to go! I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hello! I'm New and Ready to go!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello! I'm New and Ready to go! Empty Hello! I'm New and Ready to go!

Post by Crosswire40 August 18th 2012, 12:01 am

Hello! I'm Crosswire. You can call me Cross because it's shorter. I've always had an interest in super powers and heros. Although my tastes have always leaned towards the more unusual heroes and villians, Purple Man for example.

Anyways I had a good idea for a character so I looked up "Super Hero RP" and I wound up here. I'm experienced with Roleplays, I have to worn you my grammar may slip from time to time, but I promise I'm well read.

I had an idea for a hero but I'm not sure how to put him down in terms of stats. See he's a little unusual in that his powers mostly focus around cars. I know it sounds odd, but hear me out.

----
Ford Karnov, grew up in a hard working class family in city plagued with crime. His childhood was racked with problems at school and socially. He tried doing his best in school, but he lacked any kind of motivation or drive. Ford felt aimless...

Things were only worsened when he met the girl of his dreams, Gustava Dux. Now this wasn't a lustful love, it was a love of the spirits. He loved her for her personality and kindness, not her body.

With plans to marry her he struggled to find something that attracted him, something that interested him. He went to see one of the school councilors for career advice and while waiting outside his office, he picked up a magazine on cars and began flipping through it.

Suddenly it hit him. Cars. Cars had always played a part in his life. His father worked at an automobile workshop, his mother was a car salesmen (Or Saleswomen in this case) and he had more Hotwheel cars from when he was a kid then he knew what to do with.

He found his interest and strove to be successful. After he graduated high school he attended the same college as Gustava, taking numerous courses in auto body, auto mechanics, auto design, auto maintenance, auto sale and retale.

Shortly before graduating he confessed his feels to her and they planned on getting married once he had found a job. He applied at Hoji Motors, an apprising automobile company that had recently set up in the city.

He got an interview and managed to nail a job as a designer despite his lack of experience. The interviewer was impressed with the way he carried himself and his extensive knowledge and experience with cars (Thanks to the autobody job that paid for his school books and rent).

Within 2 years he was a lead designer at Hoji Motors and had married Gustava Dux after pay off all the loans they had and buying a beautiful house by the beach.

On the drive home from the church, cruising down the beach side road, a large group of cars were headed right towards them. At first it appeared they were only passing through, but then one of the cars began heading towards them down their lane at high speeds.

It was a notorious motor gang that had been terrorizing the city for years. They normally stuck to the inner city but now they had grown and were targeting everyone. Including the newly married couple.

Before Ford could get out of the way they were struck by the on coming car, thrown clear off the road and onto the rocky beach. Ford was thrown clear of the car with enough force to kill a normal man. Gustava was knocked out and remained safe until the battered, overturned car exploded, disintegrating Gustava in a gasoline fueled blast and adding another victim to the gangs list...

Ford however would not be on that list. He had survived the crash. He did not know how and he did not know why, but then and there he did not care. No. His mind was trashed from the lose of his beloved Gustava.

Sadness immediately turned into hatred and he began to plan his bloody revenge. All Fords life he had been tougher then most people. His body was almost built for surviving falls and crashes. He could survive a head on collision that would turn an average person into red jelly. On top of all that he had a hidden talent for cars, an unnatural, super talent.

When he was behind the wheel of any car it became faster, stronger, tougher then it should be. He didn't just push cars to their limits he extended them. Maybe it was some subconscious power that had accumulated inside his mind, but went unnoticed in his day to day life.

Realizing he had this ability Ford wasted no time after Gustava's closed casket burial . He tuned up a sports car he planned to surprise Gustava with, bullet proof windows, armored tires and the fastest engine he could make. The final touch, red, blood red. Red had always been Gustava favorite color always saying "Red things go three times faster!"

Donning a red jacket, a pair of fingerless gloves and a pair of black shades he tore down the road, seeking the gang who had ended the life of his wife and so many others. He was a good man, but behind the wheel of a car he was someone else, someone far more dangerous, couragous and angry.

Behind the wheel of a car he was...the ROAD BLASTER
----
How does that sound? Reasonable?
I can describe his powers if you'd like, could someone help me on how I put them into stats?
Crosswire40

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm New and Ready to go! Empty Re: Hello! I'm New and Ready to go!

Post by Chellizard August 18th 2012, 12:14 am

All right, there's the rules section you can view here

And the character rules and template here

and the power level equivalents here

and you post your actually application as a new topic here

I haven't read your idea, sorry, but I figured you'd need help, and any idea is worth reading, when it's in the proper template.

I don't doubt your skills, abilities, or RP experience.

It's good to have new faces.

I hope you stay.

I'm Chelle, and I'll gladly help you with anything you need. PMs are a good way to get ahold of me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Hello! I'm New and Ready to go! JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crosswire40 August 18th 2012, 2:39 am

Thank you for everything. I apologize for not using the form Sad
I put everything up on the topic in the place where your supposed to put them up. I have a feeling I might need to make a few edits, but I'm sure you'll help me with that right?
Crosswire40

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 18th 2012, 3:03 am

You've posted it correctly. And it's fine; you wrote up his stuff. :3 And woo.

<3 You're welcome. I am srsly glad to see new faces on here.. ^_^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Hello! I'm New and Ready to go! JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top