The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGolden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_voting_barGolden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGolden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_voting_barGolden Opportunities  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Golden Opportunities

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 Empty Re: Golden Opportunities

Post by Chellizard June 30th 2012, 5:10 am

Tyuki was happy she had him laughing. That was always good. Laughter meant friendship. And friendship was important. It made her think about Bliss. Bliss was awesome, and they had become somewhat friends after one evening together, and all they did was get captured and saved themselves. She even got Bliss to light up a joint with her. A small tear tried to escape her eyes, but that didn't happen. She was fine. She smiled and relaxed, raising a brow at the crushed remote.

"Shit! You should be more careful.." She yawned lightly, though knew she wouldn't be that tired outside of this virtual reality. He was right. It felt like hours had passed, but it had probably only been a couple minutes. She was about to hit the bong again when he pulled out two fat cigar looking blunts. Her eyes were wide with happiness. She loved blunts and joints much better than bong rips or pipe hits. It just felt better. The taste on her tongue was also nice.

She accepted the cigar sized fatty and leaned the end into his flame ignited finger and inhaled happily, holding it between her teeth, she moved her hands to pull her hair back out of her face. She pulled a rubber band from her wrist and slid her hair up into a pony-tail and relaxed. She noticed Andrew sit a bit closer to her this time, and she couldn't scoot back without falling off of the bed, so she just sat there and once he moved, she shifted herself to sit next to him, her back on the wall. "This.. is pretty nice. I could get used to this, to be honest.." She laughed and blew smoke out of her mouth slowly, and inhaled the thick, white cloud into her nose to exhale it one last time. She chuckled and let her feet stretched out, her toes curling slightly. This was great.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. July 1st 2012, 8:37 pm

It had been a long day for the robotic hero known as A.I. After three muggings, two rapes, and four gang fights, Gabriel had had enough heroism for the day. As usual, he retired back to Phoenix's dorm room for the night. Walking in, he saw Phoenix and what appeared to be a new Talon holding hands on the couch, wearing the N.E.S.T. visors. "Hm. I don't know if I should interrupt them or not..." A.I. thought out loud. "Oh well." he said, deciding to join the party. Closing his eyes, A.I. uploaded his consciousness into the base.

After a few moments of travel through cyberspace, A.I. arrived in the Talon base. Walking into the main room of the base to find it empty, A.I.'s suspicions grew. "Uhm, Phoenix... If you don't want me to come in, just say so and I'll leave... But if you aren't in the middle of coitus, I'd be glad to meet our newest member!" he said, walking down the hall and waiting outside Phoenix's room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 Tek4f910

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Quote : I heard a rumor that A.I. was ripped. That he was shredded.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 93
Job : Resident Stoner of SHRPG
Humor : The Funny Kind
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew July 1st 2012, 11:55 pm

Andrew heard footsteps in the hallway and wondered which Talon it was. Then he heard A.I.'s voice. Hearing such a mislead A.I.., he had to reply sarcastically."What to say?" Phoenix thought quickly. "Actually I'm in here with 15 Afghanistanian hookers. This isn't a great time." Phoenix answered trying his best not to laugh looking over at Tyuki. Taking another hit of the blunt he started cough a little. "I'm kidding Gabe get in here." he said with huge grin on his face.

"You're gunna love this guy, he's so...innocent. He's like programmed to be one of us. He'el give you his whole shindig when he meets you in a sec, but more or less he's a robot from the future. Looks like a human, hits like a machine." He took one last haul and put out his blunt, he was feeling the wave. "When we get outta here wana go get some chinese? There's a awesome place like 10 minutes from my dorm." he asked Tyuki hoping she'd say yes because he was hungry.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2012, 5:21 am

She moved slightly, and almost fell off the bed from the sudden, unknown voice. She then peaked up from the floor over the edge of the bed, her form slumped slightly. She then had to try to contain her giggles to make his joke seem realistic. She couldn't help it. She took another drag and stood herself up, holding the blunt between the edges of her teeth like a true cigar. She made a 'grr' face and opened the door, her arms wide open to greet 'A.I. or Gabe.'

"Hi! I'm Tyuki!" She was being so loud, but she didn't care. She nearly dropped her blunt but caught it with some form of cat-like-reflexes and giggled before sliding back over onto the bed. She plopped down there and perched, looking at Gabe. "Chineeesee.. Oooone of my all tiiime favorites!" She was starving. Like, literally. She probably hadn't eaten all day. Other than breakfast. But that was simple stuff. Granola bar, banana, water bottle. "Does AI eat too.." she asked, trying to be as quiet as possible, and trying not to be rude. She then looked over at Gabe sheepishly and giggled before offering up her blunt. "Want a hit?" She spoke passed a held hit and then coughed slightly, letting it escape her lungs.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Golden Opportunities  - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. July 2nd 2012, 3:58 pm

"Afgani- what!?" A.I. exclaimed, surprised and slightly disturbed. "I don't think it's very responsible to abuse our technology like that..." he said, completely missing Phoenix's joke. The Talon leader admitted to his joke, and Gabriel let out a sigh of relief. Not a moment later, the newest Talon opened the door to greet him. "Hello Tyuki, it's nice to meet you! I'm A.I., but outside of battle you can call me Gabriel." he said politely, walking in to join them.

"To answer your question, Tyuki, I can eat, but I don't need to. I can taste, but that's the extent of it. It's basically just so I can appear as human as possible to the naked eye." A.I. explained with a smile. "And thanks for the offer, but no, smoking has no effect on me. I can download low level viruses though, which is a way for me to get similar effects as marijuana." he said, grinning at Phoenix. "I have fun when I'm fucked up, don't I Phoenix?" he laughed. "Anyways, Tyuki, what are your abilities? I would very much like to know what Phoenix sees in you." A.I. asked, trying to be polite.

Last edited by A.I. on November 27th 2012, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew July 3rd 2012, 1:52 am

Phoenix grinned as A.I. gave his introduction. "Well we should be getting out of here, wana come get some food with us, or are you gunna chill here?" Andrew asked Gabriel. He knew as soon as he left the virtual world his stomach world be roaring. "I guess it's time we eject." Andrew said to whomever would be coming with him. Closing his eyes and thinking of leaving he felt his mind slipping out of this virtual reality. When opening his eyes he was back in his dorm, holding Tyuki's hand. She clearly hadn't come through yet, or else her hand would be gone. Andrew let go and stretched.

Feeling the hunger he stood up, whipping his hand off on his pants from the sweat. He walked over to his closet and grabbed a zip up fleece. All red with two black stripes up the sides of each sleeve. Picking his keys up off the table, he turned towards his front door and off he went. Walking out the front door he called behind him "Last one out lock up for me please." Looking down at his phone he saw he had no new text messages.

Opening the door for Tyuki and possibly A.I. he was the first inside the Mustang. Plugging in his Ipod, he scrolled through Artists until reaching Breaking Benjamin. Throwing on the song Had Enough he started the car and leaned back, started nodding his head to the beat, and waited for his passengers to get in. Thinking of his day he couldn't help but smile. "What could possibly come next?" he wondered.

Firing up the engine to the car, the got ready and backed out. "Off we go then." Andrew said pulling out to go to their destination. The streets were almost empty. It was getting pretty late. Phoenix was certainly glad they were on their way to get food. "So how do you like hanging with us Talons?" Andrew asked looking over to Tyuki with a wide smile.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 3rd 2012, 9:53 am

She smiled at Gabriel and nodded. "It's nice to meet you too! And you should come with us.. I can show you my powers when we get out of this place." She could show him inside, but it was just better to show him outside. Tyuki thought hard, of getting out of that place. She thought 'eject' and 'leave now please, I'm hungry!' and then she was.

She opened her eyes and felt Andrew release her hand. She took off the goggles and saw AI just standing there, his eyes closed. Odd. He didn't need glasses! Tyuki chuckled and stood up, stretching. Tyuki slid on her shoes, and peaked out of Andrew's dorm window. "Wow.. It stopped raining.. and wow! I sound funnier outside in the real world, than in there." She cleared her throat and glanced around. She was basically sober now. She had a minor buzz from smoking real stuff before the virtual reality tour of the Talons' base, but now she was basically sober.

"Okay, now watch," she said to Gabriel. She looked around and found a smaller knife. She carefully, but quickly, cut her skin and then her powers reacted instantly. Her eyes started to glow, and her hair paled. She healed immediately. "It works on other people, too. I have no idea if it would work on you, though, Gabriel. Maybe, maybe not. I haven't gotten the hang of everything just yet. I'm pretty much new to this hero business."

She chuckled and followed Andrew out of the dorm and left AI to lock up. "I call shot gun!" she said, bouncing behind of Andrew. She then felt guilty when she got to the car, and slid into the backseat, but leaned forward, not really bothering to buckle up just yet. "Well, so far, things are pretty cool. I especially enjoy the virtual reality thing going on. I'll need a pair of those goggles in my room, though." She smiled and leaned back, buckling herself up while they headed toward the food place.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. July 3rd 2012, 7:38 pm

"Yeah sure, I'll come along. I find Chinese people quite interesting. We don't have them in my time. Can't say why though... Spoilers." A.I. said, winking at the two humans. He closed his eyes in the virtual world, and opened them in Phoenix's dorm room. As promised, Tyuki demonstrated her powers, cutting herself and healing from the wound. "That is quite the gift you've got there!" Gabriel said, giving her a cheesy thumbs up. Being the last one out of the room, A.I. locked the door and shut it behind him on his way to the car. Tyuki called shotgun, but then got into the backseat. "Isn't it customary to get in the front of a vehicle after exclaiming shotgun, Tyuki?" A.I. asked before he got into the car.

The newest Talon seemed to be enjoying the perks of the team so far, but she didn't even know the half of it yet. "I can give you a N.E.S.T. Visor, next time you're nearby just shoot over. I have quite a few of them." A.I. said, looking into the backseat at Tyuki. "And if you like the visors, you're gonna love this new project I'm working on..." he said with a smirk. "I call it the bird. When you see it, you'll know why." Gabriel loved showing off his inventions. They were some of the few things he took pride in. "I'm also working on the blueprints for a real base, but due to lack of funds, we'll have to put it off for a bit. When it is built, it's going to be incredible." A.I. said, looking into the distance imagining his creation fully built.

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew July 5th 2012, 5:07 pm

Andrew smiled as realizing Tyuki called shotgun and hopped in the back. "Good point Gabe." he said with a grin looking over to his robot buddy. "The bird , I saw the blueprints for that thing. It's gunna be unreal." Andrew paused mid sentence, just registering the real base thing. "Wait, real base? When did you plan on telling me? Lame dude. What, are your circuits fried? " Andrew said joking to A.I.

As the approached they restaurant, he looked over to Gabriel. "Please don't mention the no Chinese people thing. People in this time don't get the time warping thing. They might just think you're nuts." Andrew said looking down at his cell phone. He got a text from one of his college buddies Mario but just let it go. "I'll hit him back later." he thought.

Walking through the front door first he held the door for the lady and the robot. Approaching the front desk, there was a small guy working the counter. "Good evening sir." the man said to Andrew. "Thank you, likewise." he said back bowing his head a bit. "We'el take a table for 3 please." he asked kindly.
"Ah sure, right this way." he said leading them to a table in the very back of the place.
Leaving three menus, the man went back to the front.

Taking a seat in the booth he moved in, against the window. He saw one of the candles on the table was starting to dim out. Looking around for a second he lit a small fire under his finger and reset the flame. Making it move around a little, he was satisfied and looked up at his friends to see who would sit where.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 5th 2012, 8:19 pm

Tyuki was smiling, enjoying the backseat while she relaxed. "I decided you could sit up front, Gabe. I don't mind the backseat." She then glanced out of the window and hummed, idly listening into their conversation. At the mention of no Chinese people where Gabriel was from, that honestly did peak her interesting. "What about Japanese people?" She fake-gasped, and chuckled, waving her hand to dismiss her comment.

Once they reached the restaurant, Tyuki hopped out of the car and shut the door after her and then bounced behind of Andrew and Gabriel. She was much shorter than them, but she didn't care. She smiled with glee and hummed another little song. It was slightly-sad, but that was fine with her. She liked slightly-sad songs. It was Unchained Melody, though it was a cover by Lykke Li. It was cute, and beautiful, and just.. heart-wrenchingly amazing. She smiled and bowed to the man that greeted them, bouncing still behind of Andrew and and Gabriel.

She sat down next to Gabriel for the first half of the meal. "Okay, so for this booth, I'm sitting next to Gabe, and then next to you, Andrew. Is that okay?" She asked, giving both of them a sheepish look while she stood there, a bit dumbfounded. She plopped down next to Gabe and then peeled open her menu and looked through it. "Mmn.. Shrimp Scampi, egg drop soup, chicken fried rice, and the Beef Lo Mein.. that is totally what I want.. Wow.. I sound like a pig!" Tyuki giggled and blushed lightly, her cheeks turning a brighter red than she wanted. Her healing power kicked in from habit, and her hair paled, and her eyes glowed. Luckily, no one was watching, or they'd be flocked with some kind of paparazzi.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. July 9th 2012, 1:40 am

A.I. chuckled at his friends' response to his joke about Chinese people, then face-palmed. "You know, I was completely joking. Looks like we're even." he said, smiling at his friend. They arrived at the restaurant fairly quickly, and early enough that there wasn't a wait to be seated. Following Phoenix inside and to their table, Gabriel sat down and looked at the menu. "Very interesting..."

A tall, George Takei looking fellow came after a few minutes to take their orders. After all three of the heroes ordered their food, A.I.'s attention was drawn to a koi pond beside the table. "What a nice little display!" he exclaimed reaching in and grabbing a fish "I'll eat this one!" he said, plopping it down onto the table. "I have also heard that many of your types of establishment serve feline. Is this true?" Gabriel asked the waiter. The man gave him a death glare and said "No, we do NOT serve cat here, sir. And the koi fish are not for eating."

A few minutes later, A.I. decided to take a stroll through the restaurant while they waited for their orders. In the next room over, he found more people eating, and a piano, so he decided to give the people a show. Casually walking over and sitting on the bench, he began to play a tune. When their orders arrived, he was preoccupied, going hard playing "Piano Man" by Billy Joel, harmonica, singing, and all. When he was through, A.I. sat down next to his friends and looked at them back and forth. "What?"

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew July 9th 2012, 3:41 am

Andrew laughed looking down at the menu as he heard Gabe was joking about the Chinese people. The waiter walked over and A.I. asked him for a cat. "Oh my fucking god." Phoenix thought putting his face in his hands. The man answered with an angry tone. For A.I.'s next act he picked a koi fish and plopped it on his plate. "Why did we bring him here?" Andrew asked himself looking up.

"I'll just have some white rice and teriyaki chicken please." Andrew said putting his menu down. "Can I have a sprite with that?" he asked kindly. "Yes sir." the man responded bowing. Andrew knew A.I. wasn't trying to be a goof but just as he thought it couldn't get worse, he hopped on the piano. "Gabe, no!." Andrew said through his teeth. To no use, the robot hopped on the instrument and began to play Piano Man.
"At least he's good." Andrew thought, folding his hands together. "So what's up Tyuki?" Andrew asked.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 13th 2012, 8:36 pm

Tyuki was all smiles at Gabe's act of sillyness toward the waiter. She peaked over at his pad of paper, noticing he had caught ear of her order and wrote it down, so she didn't have to repeat herself. She quickly added that she'd like an egg-roll, as well as hot white tea with jasmine, as well as a sprite. She didn't mean to copy Andrew, but she did prefer lighter soda-pops, rather than the dark, caramel drinks.

Her jaw slacked slightly while she leaned forward, her hooded jacket big on her; it was probably one of her ex-boyfriends' jackets. She sighed and rolled up the sleeves and pushed a bit of damp hair from her face. She looked to Andrew and smiled, her eyes following Gabe to the piano. She bit her lower lip and rose her brows in surprise at the playing; it was damn good! She grinned slightly and looked back to Andrew before Gabe came back. "Well, this would almost be a date if he weren't here.. but I dunno if you're that into me." She chuckled lightly and looked to Gabe once he sat back down next to her. She smiled and looked to the waiter as he brought back their drinks. She accepted her sprite, and he explained he would be bringing the tea out soon.

"So, can we talk about tee, ay, el, oh, en, ess? Or is there a no-public rule?" She asked, spelling Talons while keeping her voice hushed. She felt silly, but she didn't care. She smiled to them both, wiggling her eyebrows slightly while her hair fell across her shoulders to stick to the front of her jacket.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. July 13th 2012, 11:04 pm

A.I. sat back down at the table and grinned. "I do love the music of this time. Everything in the future is so... Techno." he said with disgust. "Not enough vocals in the future. The human voice, such an amazing thing. But enough of that." Gabriel looked to Phoenix and let him answer Tyuki's question. When the food arrived, and A.I. received his meal, he noticed the sauce on his chicken looked strange. Promptly scanning it to check for anything dangerous, he learned that it was human saliva mixed with mucus. a "loogie". The waiter was nowhere to be found, so he figured he would bring it up to the chef himself.

The kitchen was full of shouting and clanging, but the moment A.I. walked in, the room went silent. "Excuse me, I'd like to speak with the chef?" the android said. A large, rotund asian man with a fu-manchu and a chef hat walked out, his face bright red. "What do you want?" he said loudly. "Well sir, there appear to be samples of mucus and saliva in my meal." Gabriel said, trying to be polite. "What is this... You accuse me of serving ferine and you kirr my favorite koi fish!! Now you accuse me of spitting in your food? How dare you!! Get this man out of my restaurant!!" the chef shouted.

Four men in suits came to escort Gabriel outside. According to A.I.'s data, three of the four were known Yakuza members, and all four were wanted criminals. Once outside, A.I. broke free of their grasp and kicked one of them in the chest. The man flew into a dumpster and it slammed shut. "You ruined my dinner." he said, grabbing two of their heads and knocking them together. With only one Yakuza left, A.I. left the man one option. "Tell me everything." The man barely hesitated to tell him everything he knew, which wasn't much. Apparently they were assigned to protect this restaurant. Just low level thugs. Gabriel thought to himself. Using his wrist computer, he sent an anonymous alert to the police to pick up the thugs he had beat down. A.I. knocked out the last Yakuza and walked around to the front of the restaurant, hoping his friends were done with their meals by now.

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew July 14th 2012, 12:35 am

Andrew smiled at Tyuki's date remark. "This is business, if this were a date you'd know and want a second one ." he said with a wink."You don't know if I'm that into you?" Andrew asked himself. "I'd like a real date sometime though. You know, non-superpower talk. I love the saving lives and keeping the world safe, but a dude's gotta live. Plus, you're like the coolest girl i've ever met." he said with a smile, then looking over to see A.I. come back.

"Nice, if the superhero gig ever falls through my band could use a pianist." Phoenix joked to A.I. The food was now arriving to their table, and the waiter handed them their food. Andrew watched as a look of disgust grew across Gabe's face. He then looked at his food and their was spit in it. "Hahaha, that's what you get for fucking with the people who handle your food." Andrew said laughing at his friend's misfortune.

Andrew looked over to Tyuki as she asked about the Talons. "We can talk about it as long as no one hears. Just keep it low key and we are good. Gabe standing up and getting the entire place to stare at him wasn't a great example of low profile." Andrew said looking over at A.I. "But, it was funny. Just don't do that again."

Andrew watched as A.I. got up and walked away to the kitchen. "Gabe. No." he whispered to him. His friend kept walking. Andrew just looked back at Tyuki and laughed a little. "I guess we let him have his fun, he's a good guy." He started to eat his food, then looked up at Tyuki. "Now this is kinda like a real date." he said sticking out his tongue.

Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 16th 2012, 1:18 am

A smile crept upon her lips and she felt a blush crawl across her cheeks. This time, she mentally told herself to let it just.. be there. Gabe was embarrassing, but in a big brother/best friend kind of way. At the mention of Vocals, Tyuki tried to speak up, but Gabe was gone. All she managed to get out passed her blushing features was "I can.. sing.." She cleared her throat, though, and their food was finally there, along with Gabe gone to bark at the people in the kitchen. She listened eagerly, but the buzz of the restaurant kept it quiet. She sighed and slumped across from Andrew and picked at her food. She was once hungry, but now? Now she was just.. sorta hungry.

She took a bite out of her eggroll, and sipped her soup. She ate a bit of her chow mein, and plucked some chicken and popped it into her mouth. She then chewed down a green snap pea and glanced to Andrew, a bit nervous now that they were alone. One of their first encounters was yoga, then her nearly naked on top of a roof top. Well, she chose teh cat suit.. maybe she could change her outfit, or make it clothe her better. She sighed and blinked away her nervousness and smiled at Andrew at the mention of this being a real date. "You think so? Heh. I thought this was strictly business, chief." She gave him a salute and smiled, being as sarcastic as she could manage passed her brightly blushing cheeks.

"Well, thank you, Andrew. For dinner, and for the day.. and for the invitation. I accept, by the way. I'll be in your organization." She smiled and then stepped out of the booth and stood up, her shorter form slumping while she patted her stomach and took a final sip of her Sprite. "Let's go see if Gabe is all right." Thinking it rude to storm out the back through the kitchen, she stepped out the front, and saw police cars, three of them, on their way to the restaurant. Her eyes were wide, and she was frantic for a moment. Gabe! That was her priority. There was also an ambulance. She blinked and stepped through the doors and rushed down the sidewalk, only to almost smack face first into Gabe. "Oh my GOSH! What the heck? Are you all right?" She asked, examining him fully. He looked fine, but what the heck were the police and ambulance doing here?

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top