The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Golden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Golden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Golden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Golden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Golden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Golden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Golden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Golden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Golden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Golden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Golden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Golden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Golden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGolden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_voting_barGolden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Golden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGolden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_voting_barGolden Opportunities  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Golden Opportunities

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Golden Opportunities  - Page 2 Empty Re: Golden Opportunities

Post by Andrew June 26th 2012, 2:12 pm

The situation could've been much more awkward. "One would think." Phoenix said also looking up at the sky feeling the first drop of rain hit his forehead, and run down his face. The girl seemed to be getting a little bashful, maybe from here costume? "Are you embarrassed?" Phoenix asked in a joking tone to try and lighten the mood.
"Psychic too?" Phoenix asked pointing up at the flood gates opening. The rain was coming down hard and fast.
"We should get out of here" Phoenix said as lighting stuck in the sky above them. "I can drive you home if you'd like, cats hate water right?" Andrew said with a smile. Him and his new teammate seemed to get along great. "I left my car back at the yoga studio." Phoenix said giving this new girl's eyes one final look.

He turned towards the edge of the building, slamming his katana into the side, he looked back at his fellow Talon. "You coming?" he asked over his shoulder. He secretly hoped she'd say yes. He was enjoying hanging with this girl, and she was quickly growing on him.

Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 26th 2012, 7:27 pm

"Shit! Shit!.. Shit! Oh em gee!" She cursed and walked around in a small, frantic circle and then looked to Andrew. "All right. But I hope my bicycle isn't stolen.. I'll probably have a melt-down." She nodded and ran to the edge of the building and was moving down the fire escape quickly. She pulled her mask back onto her face once she was on the sidewalk level. She waited, however, for Andrew to get himself on the ground next to her.

As soon as he was, she jabbed her hand toward his shoulder and yelled, "Tag! You're it!" She then grinned and ran. She wasn't too fast, but she was fast enough. She also had the advantage of a head start. Her legs pulled her with great power as she moved down the sidewalk, she closed her eyes moments before she reached his mustang outside of the Yoga studio and touched the hood of the car, announcing that she won, even if she didn't. "I won!" She then ducked into the alley and grabbed her bag. She then took apart her bike. She slipped the wheels out of place, and un-set the chain and took off the seat and handlebars. That way it could fit in his trunk.

Once she placed the bike into his trunk, she happily slid into the passenger seat, completely soaked. She looked at him with a wide smile, her hair sticking to her skin with her bag sliding to fall on the floorboard between her feet.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Golden Opportunities  - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew June 26th 2012, 7:56 pm

"I'm sure your bike is fine just toss it in my trunk." Phoenix said as he saw her bolt down the fire escape. He grabbed his own mask off the ground and slid down the soaking wet building. Coming to the ground he rolled and came up fine. Once he adjusted himself, Tyuki jabbed his shoulder yelling "you're it" running towards his car. One of Phoenix's powers was superspeed, however he insisted holding back both to be a gentleman, and because he enjoyed the rain and wanted to feel it a little longer.

Once at his mustang he opened the door for her to hop inside, and then he popped open his trunk. Not much was in it but his yoga gear. He closed the trunk and threw on his muscle shirt. His hair was wet and so was some of his upper body as his shirt became a little damp. "Throw on any station you'd like, and if you don't mind just directing me on where to go, we can get you home." he said turning to her with a wide smile.

"So tell me a little about yourself. What are your hobbies, favorite bands, that type of deal." Andrew asked, backing out of the yoga parking lot. He gave the girl a glance up and down. She was something else, however now she was a Talon so he'd have to behave himself. He stopped at the red light and waited for some of her answers. Tonight had gone well, and he looked forward to more nights like this with Nightingale. The two had good chemistry and that's what a solid team needed. He felt heard his phone go off and chose to ignore it.

Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 26th 2012, 11:20 pm

She dug in her bag for a moment and pulled over a hoodie to clothe her a bit better, and to hide her exposed chest. Something made her think that when Andrew got into the car, he was going to try and kiss her. Thankfully, he didn't. That meant, this wasn't a romantic comedy, and Mother Nature was just being ironic. She swayed gently and turned on the radio to continue swaying. The swaying stopped though and she turned to Andrew with a wide happy face.

"I love this song! I love this band!" She placed her hands on her seat belt as if she were playing guitar and placed her fingers along the strap, moving her hand over her lap while she sand. "'Cause I'm in too deep! and I'm trying to keep! Up above in my head; instead of goin' unda'!" She laughed and closed her eyes, bobbing her head. When the song ended, she reached and turned down the radio.

"I don't wanna go home. At least not to stay. We could stop by and leave my bike there. But I'd like to get out of my house. Staying with my God-Parents is a drag. It smells like cookies all the time, and I have two older 'brothers' that annoy me." She sighed and leaned forward and leaned her face against the dash and then sat back up and tapped her foot to the next song that came on the radio. Jimmy Eat World - The Middle.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew June 26th 2012, 11:32 pm

"Sum 41 huh?" Andrew asked as he went on the green light. "I love these dude's." The girl didn't seem to want to go home yet. "Yea sure that's cool. there's a few places we could hang. One being our virtual base." he said nonchalantly, not trying to come across as cocky.
Andrew thought that he had made a good impression seeing as the girl didn't want to just go home.
"We'el drop your bike their if you'd like, and you could change out of your wet clothes. We just gotta go back to my dorm to get to the base. Plus, I want to change too." he said

Jimmy Eat World came on after, another one of Andrew's favorites. "It just takes some time little girl you're in the middle." he sang along with it. Apart from being a crime fighter Andrew did have his band, so he was vocally talented. "So how long you been at the hero thing?" he asked looking over to Tyuki then back to the road.
The rain wasn't letting up, and he had his windshield wipers on full. Turning onto a back road, Phoenix shifted gears and started speeding up. It was night time and no one was one the roads back here, so it was safe. Approaching nearly 100 miles per hour he came to a stop sign. Shifting down from 4 to 3 then 2 , he braked and smoothy coasted into the intersection.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 27th 2012, 12:19 am

A college boy, huh? She wasn't going to college unless she could go to a bigger university. She had lost her scholarships from a drug test, so now she was stuck going to community college. Tyuki didn't exactly mind community college, but she didn't want to go to it either. Too many people she knew from highschool would be there. She did not want to be around them anymore than she had to. "Yeah, alternative rock, metal, and some reggae are my favorite genres. Pop music, too."

She nodded and told him where to go from here. Once they arrived at her God-Parents' house, she jumped out of the car and ran, dragging her bag with her. She leaped up onto her roof and slid in through her window that was partially open and always unlocked. She slid in and dried off with a towel she found in her bathroom and changed into more comfortable clothes. Jeans, DC skater shoes, a tank top, and a larger t-shirt that hung off of one shoulder. She glanced at herself in the mirror and shrugged. She slid a jacket on over her and then slid back out of the window and ran back to his car. She had placed her suit, boots, and mask into her duffle bag and brought it with her.

She got back into the car and caught sight of her brother running out to yell at her. She covered her face and yelled at Andrew to, "Go! Go go go go!" She laughed, and once they pulled off, she was off to have another adventure.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew June 27th 2012, 12:34 am

"What a character" Andrew said under his breath as the girl jumped out of the car. He sat listening to some more Sum 41 waiting for her to change and get ready. His favorite song ended and he started flipping through channels until he came across a classic, Bob Marley. "One live, one heart, let's get together and feel alright." he sang along with the legend. He saw the girl coming and hr brother chasing behind her. "This is just like one of those movies." he thought to himself.

Tyuki told him to go and he peeled out of her driveway, laughing looking back in his mirror. "That dude isn't gunna be happy." he said laughing some more. Phoenix drove through some back streets and made some more small talk until arriving at his dorm. Parking his mustang he got out of the car first, opening the door for the lady. Pressing the button on his key chain the car locked and made a beep beep sound.

Walking up to the door of his dorm, he held it open for Tyuki, following in after her. Going to the elevator he pressed the up button. He was on the 10th floor. Filing into the elevator he pressed the 10 button and leaned up against the rail inside. He was pretty soaked and was pumped to change inside. He walked out of the elevator once it reached his destination and walked down the hallway to room 1012. Putting the key in the hole, he opened up his dorm and turned on the light.
Luckily for Andrew he had cleaned it the day before so it wasn't a mess, and it actually looked nice.

"Not much, but all I need." Phoenix said walking towards his bedroom. "Just take a seat on the coach, I'm gunna change real quick." Walking into his bedroom he pulled off his soaked shirt and pants and boxers. Throwing on warm clothes felt great. Putting on a pair of his favorite jeans and a tight red v neck that showed off his figure well he threw on a pair of vans and walked out of his room.
"Alright, so you ready to see the base?" he asked preparing the equipment needed to get there.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 28th 2012, 9:16 am

Tyuki was all smiles, and she covered her head with her duffle bag and made it toward Andrew's college dorm house, building type thing. She shoved him lightly, being extra playful before he opened the room up for them. She stepped inside and was pretty impressed. "It's clean.. hehe. Pretty impressive for a boy who's struggling to balance out his life with college and a super-hero alias." She spun around in a circle and tossed her bag onto the couch and then plopped down, kicking off her shoes.

While he was changing, she had pulled out the joint she lit up in the alleyway and re-lit it. She took a nice drag, dropping her zippo lighter into her lap. She inhaled happily and just relaxed. Once Andrew popped back out, nice and dressed now, and less wet, she gave him a smile and stood up, bouncing lightly. She offered him the joint and nodded, still holding in a hit. She let it out, the rush of the smoke exiting her lungs such a great feeling. She smiled and coughed lightly, her eyes already glossy. "Yep! Let's see that base of yours." She danced lightly, leaning from one foot to the other while she waited for him to take the joint from her.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew June 28th 2012, 1:33 pm

Andrew walked out into his living room to see Tyuki smoking a joint. "You work fast huh?" he asked her laughing a little. taking the joint from her, Phoenix took a hit then sat down on his couch, sinking into the cool leather. Opening the console between the two couch cushions, he pulled out a separate visor for the girl. He always kept an extra around. Turning both pairs on, he handed her one and the weed."You ever been in the virtual world before?" he asked relaxed coughing a little. Finally letting go of his hit, he began to tell her some things.

"So to start, it's a rough landing the first time, so you might want to hold my hand." Andrew said leaving his hand opened on his arm rest if she wanted it. "If not, that's cool too, just be ready for the other side. It's just our minds crossing over, not our body. Expect to feel the weird change. Other than that, there's not much to tell you." Andrew finished putting the visor over his eyes. "They're both on, just press the button on the side when I get to 1."

Andrew looked over at Tyuki one more time with a smile. "Good luck, see you on the other side" Andrew leaned back into the couch and began his countdown. "3.." the room fell silent. "2..." he was feeling the machine kicking in. "1...." Andrew pressed his button. There was a quick high pitched sound and his mind vanished into the base.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 30th 2012, 1:01 am

As soon as she was given the joint back, she took another heavy hit and pinched the lit end to put it out. Her healing power activated almost instantaneously and healed the burn wound on the tips of her wings. She glanced around and then just decided to stash the joint, basically a roach, back into her bag. She then looked at Andrew with a slight smirk. "Well, no, but I'm not against it."

She plopped down on the couch next to him and took hold of the goggles and examined them. They didn't look too curious, but they were interesting. She slipped them on, and was not going to hold his hand. "All right! Let's do this!" She was enjoying her heavy buzz, and a large grin crawled over her face. Her slightly damp hair was sticking to her neck, and made her a little uncomfortable. She peeled the strands away and glanced to Andrew through the goggles.

"Okay.. I hope I don't mess up.." She then listened to him and relaxed as best she could, one of her hands in her lap, the other ready to press the button. Just as he breathed '1..' passed his lips, the hand in her lap reached and grasped his, her fingers lacing with his as she squeezed, completely shocked from the rush and odd feeling she got after pressing the button. She had no idea what to think now. She could only see blackness.. But then she remembered to open her eyes.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew June 30th 2012, 1:38 am

The last thing Phoenix felt before entering the base was Tyuki's hand. Once he opened his eyes, they were sitting on a couch in the base. "We made it!" Andrew said turning to Eclipse to see how she liked the journey. "Now i'll show you around, your room, blah blah blah." Andrew said standing up and letting go of the girl's hand. Heading down a long hallway with labeled doors with member's named above them. At the very end of the hallway was Phoenix's room. Opening his door with a touch, he stepped inside to show her what a completely decked out room looked like. In his room was a large bed, computer and desk, a map with thumbtacks all over it, and large flat screen TV. On the walls were posters of his favorite bands and TV shows.

"So this is what a decked out room looks like, yours starts out bland. Don't worry, you can fuck with it all you want. Touch any wall and options will appear in front of you. Press them like a touch screen. I'll take you there."
Walking out of his room, the door closing behind them, he took her to a door. It was the one on the left of Phoenix, Forewave's old room. Opening the door, the room appeared to be small and white, with nothing in it. Walking back out of her room he continued to the fighting simulator room. He walked in through two large doors. It was a large room with only a control panel in the middle.

Messing the the settings of the machine he set it to robots attacking New York. "This is where we practice for the baddies." Suddenly the large room morphed into the entire city of New York, robots surrounding the two.
Phoenix looked at Tyuki and smiled. "Take a step back." he said with a grin, as a blast shield surrounded his fellow Talon. "Just showing how it works, you can take a whack at it after."
Setting both arms ablaze Phoenix had a stare down with 25 Robots surrounding him.

Sending out a wave of fire, and taking out 5 he dashed at the pack. Dodging their blasters and blades, Phoenix continued his onslaught, a katana appearing on his back. Pulling out his favorite sword, he sliced a robot in half, blasting a fireball from his foot. The fireball hit a near robot in the chest and went straight through it, destroying the one behind it as well. Phoenix had enough of this and only wanted to make a quick example. Andrew started spinning around quickly, releasing fire from his hands. Approaching maximum speed, a tornado of fire formed around the hero.

Once the tornado his maximum power, it started moving towards the pack. Taking out the remainder of the robots, Phoenix stopped spinning and made the fire subside. The asphalt below him burning and him facing away from Tyuki. The blast shield went down and the cityscape turned back into a room.
"How you liking this place so far?" he asked turning back around to Tyuki.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 30th 2012, 2:54 am

She glanced down at their hands and quickly pulled her's away and stuffed it into her pocket. Outside of this virtual world, however, their hands were still clasped and possibly sweating from the bodyheat.

Tyuki grinned, though, and brushed her now dry hair from her face. Well, it was dry because in this virtual world, everything was perfect, or least her mind made it as so. She walked with him and peaked into his room and then stepped in and spun around, completely happy at this point. "This is awesome!" She flopped down onto his bed and relaxed, her feet bare. She pulled her knees up to her stomach and laid there in fetal position for a few moments before she leaned up and relaxed, sitting with her feet underneath of her.

She nodded and peeled herself off of the comfortable bed; though it was only comfortable because her mind was told it was. She knew that much, but she didn't care. This place was awesome. She stepped out of the room and then down one more door to her room. It was completely empty. It looked so scary and empty. "Well, I'll have to decorate. I might make it look just like my room, or the room of my dreams. We'll see." She then hopped next to Andrew and slid to a stop before stepping into the next room.

"Ooh. A training room? Nice." She stepped back and was annoyed that the shield was formed in front of her, but she could still watch, so she crossed her arms just beneath her chest and watched, a bit impressed. "So, everything you do in here, you could do in real life?" She rose a brow and thought about learning more fighting styles, and maybe how to use a weapon or two.

"This place is AWESOME! Too bad it's only virtual reality.. Haha." And then her stomach growled, but her mind within the virtual realm told her she was starving. "Uh.. hehe. I'm a little hungry, sorry 'bout that.." She said, patting her stomach, which was flat and somewhat toned. She rubbed at her tummy and looked around, sucking in the inside of her cheek. "I don't suppose eating in here will help out real selves, will it? Cause I could go for a burger and fries. Maybe even some chinese food." She groaned and whined a bit, but was just being playful.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew June 30th 2012, 3:15 am

Phoenix smiled "That's right, it's almost like the bleeding effect. If you can do it in here, you can do it out there." He heard Tyuki's stomach growl, and he laughed a little. "Munchies huh?" he said with a grin, "I feel your pain." Andrew said grabbing his stomach. "Eating here will satisfy you here. Same with everything. If you get punched here you'll feel it here. You smoke weed here.... which reminds me... but i'll get back to that, you get stoned here." Andrew gave Tyuki the run down of how it worked. "When we go back there though, we'el still be hungry, not punched, and sober. Anyways follow me to my room, there's something you gotta try out here."

Phoenix walked out of the fight simulator and took Tyuki to his room. The door closing behind them, he clapped and a display of crazy lights went off. Next, from his floor a 2 foot bong rose up. Skrillex started playing. "Not not" Andrew laughed changing the song to Three Little Birds by the great Bob Marley. Opening his desk, he grabbed some of his virtual bud. "Like I said, it won't effect us out there, but in here you'll get roasted."

Andrew picked up the bond, and crawled onto his bed. Leaning against the wall behind him he started backing the bong, and talking to Tyuki. "So this has been one hell of a meeting. I see you in Yoga, stop a bank robbery, get chased by your brother, smoked a joint, and went to the virtual world. You my friend, are one of a kind." Andrew said shaking his head and laughing at the day he had. Finishing the bowl pack, he handed the full bong to Tyuki. "Greens for the lady." he said with a wink and then cracked a smile, not able to keep a straight face.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 30th 2012, 4:09 am

She chuckled and nodded. "Well, we gotta please our minds. It's what keeps us going in the end." She shrugged and followed after him, her bare feet still padding on the floor as she moved. She slipped her hands into her back pockets as she walked, humming lightly while her hair bounced and shifted around of her face.

Back inside of Andrew's room, she plopped down on his bed again, pulling her legs up to sit Indian style. She then laughed and leaned forward, amazed at the Bong. "Her name.. should be Big Bertha!" She cooed and clapped. She also wiggled slightly, the song playing made her interest peak. She hadn't really heard anything like it before. She had stuck to rock, alternative rock, and reggae her whole life. She swayed to the music, very pleased to have some good old Rastafarian beats playing around of them.

She hummed underneath of her breath and scooted a bit on the bed to turn and face him better now that he was sitting and leaning against the wall. She spread her legs out, her feet almost touching his legs, but even if they did, it was just barely. "Haha! Yeah, it's been an amazing day, to be honest.. and my brother is a doe-doe." She crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue in a cute manner, and then was gasping with surprise when he passed her the bong with a freshly packed bowl. "Awe, what a gentleman!" She laughed and cradled the bong with her feet and one of her hands, she lit the green and took a heavy rip, holding it in with her eyes nearly close. She coughed after a good fifteen seconds and exhaled, blowing the smoke up above them. "Wow.. hehe." she giggled and passed him 'Big Bertha.'

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew June 30th 2012, 4:26 am

"Big Bertha!" Phoenix laughed taking the bong back. "That is fucking perfect." Andrew put his finger over the bowl pack, and created a small flame. Inhaling quite possibly the largest hit he ever took, he held it in for about 5 seconds. He let out a cough, and passed the bong back. Turning up the music he looked over at Tyuki. "You like Marley?" he asked as he saw her emerald eyes becoming red .

Andrew was having one of the greatest times of his life with this chic, and he just met her today. "One thing I gotta add is time is totally screwed up here. One day here is a minute in the real world. Time still feels like it's passing but it's almost standing still in all actuality." The Marley music stopped and a slow song kicked in. "Ok this is not a school dance!" Andrew joked .

Andrew went to change the song and he accidentally crushed the remote in his hand. "Fuck. Gotta have A.I. make me a new one. Speaking of that guy, I haven't heard from him since before yoga. I wonder where he took off to?" Andrew said with a puzzled look forming across his face.

"I totally forgot about this, I promised myself I'd toke these with the next person I brought in here." Andrew hopped up of his bed. Shutting off the slow dancing music on his way by the speakers, he opened his drawer again. Pulling out two blunts about the size of a cigar each he lit one, passing the other to Tyuki.
"You ready to get BAKED?" Phoenix asked, opening his laptop on his bed, looking through more music. Throwing on Kryptonite by Three Doors Down, he leaned back against the wall, this time closer to Tyuki. Noticing just how close her really was, he took a small scoot back not to be right on top of her. Making a flame above his pointer finger, he held it in place for when Tyuki needed to light her joint.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 30th 2012, 5:10 am

Tyuki was happy she had him laughing. That was always good. Laughter meant friendship. And friendship was important. It made her think about Bliss. Bliss was awesome, and they had become somewhat friends after one evening together, and all they did was get captured and saved themselves. She even got Bliss to light up a joint with her. A small tear tried to escape her eyes, but that didn't happen. She was fine. She smiled and relaxed, raising a brow at the crushed remote.

"Shit! You should be more careful.." She yawned lightly, though knew she wouldn't be that tired outside of this virtual reality. He was right. It felt like hours had passed, but it had probably only been a couple minutes. She was about to hit the bong again when he pulled out two fat cigar looking blunts. Her eyes were wide with happiness. She loved blunts and joints much better than bong rips or pipe hits. It just felt better. The taste on her tongue was also nice.

She accepted the cigar sized fatty and leaned the end into his flame ignited finger and inhaled happily, holding it between her teeth, she moved her hands to pull her hair back out of her face. She pulled a rubber band from her wrist and slid her hair up into a pony-tail and relaxed. She noticed Andrew sit a bit closer to her this time, and she couldn't scoot back without falling off of the bed, so she just sat there and once he moved, she shifted herself to sit next to him, her back on the wall. "This.. is pretty nice. I could get used to this, to be honest.." She laughed and blew smoke out of her mouth slowly, and inhaled the thick, white cloud into her nose to exhale it one last time. She chuckled and let her feet stretched out, her toes curling slightly. This was great.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top