The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon)

Post by Chellizard July 1st 2012, 6:27 am

Nathaniel moved along after Jack had encountered the kid. Nate, quickly, grabbed the child before he hit the floor and watched as Jack made way to beat the hell out of the guy covered in blood and brain. Nathaniel's wings spread out and curled around of the child to muffle some of the destruction and gore from him. "Everything will be okay, little man." As soon as Sean walked to Jack, Nathaniel glanced to Ray and gave him a nod. "Now, little guy, can you tell me how many bad guys are in the room? And how many classmates do you have?" The little boy was still scared, but he managed to tell Nate. "I've got twe-twe-.. ten and two more classmates.. and there's one more bad guy!" The kid was sobbing. Nathaniel sighed and slid off his overcoat, but pulled out his belongings from the pockets. "I want you to stay here and hide your face in my jacket, okay? Don't be afraid."

The child, unbeknownst to Nate, had gotten up and moved to Jack, stopping his punches. Nate was impressed at this, but moved onward. Nathaniel's wings arched and spread out behind of him while he moved forward. He was decently fast, and the guard coming down the stairs from the second floor was caught with Nate's fist. He almost knocked the guy out, but instead, grabbed him by the throat and tossed him toward Ray and Sean. And Ray wasn't even there.. where had he gone off to?

"Finish him! Jack, get off your knees and help me." Nathaniel moved into the room with the kids and apprehended the other guard in the room and slammed his fist into his face to disorient him. Nathaniel then left the ass-kicking to Jack and moved to help all the other kids get themselves freed. He made sure to hold his finger to his lips to keep them quiet. They were all amazed by Jack's strength, speed, and amazing fighting skills, as well as Nathaniel's large wings. As soon as every child was untied, and the guards around this first room were unconscious, Nate moved to clean up.

He pulled the dead teacher out of the classroom and glanced around. At this point, he wished he could help her more. She was dead, and he had no way to heal her. He, however, cleaned up as best as he could and left her body leaned up in the hallway, a blanket from the pre-schoolers classroom draped over her to keep the children from seeing her. Nate then had the little boy from the hallway come into the room. "I want you kids to stay here and play a couple board games. It's free day. No fighting. You all have to be quiet and you can even take naps. We'll be back shortly, I promise." Nate felt a hug around his legs and he chuckled. The kid from the hallway offered his jacket back. "You keep it until I get back. That way I'll have to come back."

And then Nate was off, nodding for Jack and Sean to follow him. He spoke under his breath, but loud enough for them to hear. "IT gets harder from here... We need to find Ray and get his ass with us; where the hell did he go anyway?" Nate was annoyed, and moved down the hallway, but didn't take the stairs yet. "Any ideas on where he would have gone..?" Nate may have taken up leading, but he wasn't the best one for the job. He was fine with other people taking charge.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon)

Post by Guest July 2nd 2012, 11:05 am

Ray had went down to the main office of the school. It was a carpeted room with 3 desks and a single man watching a monitor behind a desk. The monitor was about 24 inches and was a flat screen. The man behind the screen had a face of pure horror. Ray had no idea what the man was looking at but when the man pulled up what looked like a communicator Ray pulled out his air powered tranquilizer and began to fire. Three shots were fired out of the gun. One hit the communicator, another hit the computer monitor, and the last one hit the man in the chest. The man slumped on the ground.
Ray checked his watch. He wasted about two minutes on this and he decided that he needed to catch up with the rest of his group. So he began walking back to where he left his team. He wanted to finish this mission quickly he still hasn't finished moving into his room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Maroon July 4th 2012, 5:03 pm

"Right....right..." Jack said, the two identical words separated only by a stifled sniff. It was certainly a curious sight, to see the normally overconfident and ridiculously headstrong Jack Maroon break down so completely. Jack's mind however, at hearing the words of pity and comfort one of his soon-to-be teammates had to offer, began to recuperate, slowly re-assessing the situation, his mental fortitude rebuilding itself faster than the healing factor of Captain Caveman himself.

Alright, so he had never really thought much about the implications of his killing, beyond how good he obviously was it at and how much he enjoyed doing it. Right. But did that make him the same as these guys? The ones toting around their guns in the name of some stupid cause, killing innocent civvies and scarring the little peepz for life? Aw hell no. Jack's definitions of good and evil weren't the most well-thought out, and it was only very recent that he had actually began thinking about it. But it was pretty clear who were the bad guys here, and who the good guys. And so it was that Jack decided against lying down like a little bitch, dreaming about philosophy and morality and other bullshit he never really cared for. That just wasn't him. His life was one of action, mad skillz and epic contention between good and evil. Maybe he'd think about this shit later, when he could afford to, but right now, it was time to kick ass. Papa spank.

When the winged boy issued his command, Jack rose up from the abyss and dusted himself off. "Wheew. Now that I got that outta my system, it's time to rock. C'mon broseph, let's do our thing." Jack said, the last part being directed at Sean, who stood next to him. Somewhere deep down, deeper than his infinite hatred of being pitied, Jack at least appreciated the gesture.

Hesitating no more, Jack rushed at the guard Nate had left for him. Still disoriented a little, the terrorist had no chance against Jack's sudden speedy advance, and was wide open to the speeding demon of cool. This time, Jack picked out a few weak points to target. His attacks were brutally efficient, and only occupied a fraction of a second.

After taking down the guard, Jack saluted the children nonchalantly, ignoring their fucked up state of mind. He wasn't the best to deal with that sappy stuff anyway. Rejoining Nate, Jack listened to the guy's ramblings a bit before deciding this was boring. Why'd he have to look after some teammate who ran off to do his own solo thing? Guy either chickened out, got caught, or was doing something to the team's benefit by himself. The latter was of course preferable, but whatever it was, it didn't change a thing. They had to take down these jackasses, and fast. Which just so happened to be Jack's specialty.

"Dunno, don't care. I'm going ahead, you guys follow me up and take out whatever I miss." Jack said. Being kind of a douche, he then stormed up the stairs, heading for the top floor. He guessed that was probably where the kids were being held, it being the hardest to reach and all. And if he was wrong, what did it matter? No one was fast enough to catch him; even cameras had a hard time following him. Of course Jack didn't really consider the kids being blown up because of his rash action, but then again, he rarely did think things over much.
On the way up, he would either incapacite or rough up anyone in his way, unless of course something of interest would halt his ascent.

OOC: Apologies for the delay.

Jack Maroon
Jack Maroon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 193
Job : Not anymore.
Registration date : 2012-02-03

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 6th 2012, 12:13 am

Sean was somewhat surprised by how quickly the guy got over his psychotic rage,though it was good if they wanted this mission to get over with quickly. After a few seconds of collecting his thoughts, Sean looked over what he was dealing with. Though it didn't seem like they would have to much trouble on this floor. Though it seemed they had dealt with any trouble here,not that it meant that the situation was over. Following the others, Sean dug his hands into his pockets,making sure the cut had plenty of time scabbing over.”I have a feeling this will be a pain in the ass.” Sean muttered too low for the others to hear.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 7th 2012, 7:48 pm

Nathaniel pulled out his cigarettes and lit one up once they were back in the hallway. He was craving nicotine, and he had told himself to be good, but he couldn't. He inhaled deeply, and his lungs were so happy, they sung with joy. He exhaled sweetly and then looked to Jack, who stormed off, and then Sean. Nate saw Ray coming back and this was going to be good. "Since Jack loves to run off, and you love to run off.. Ray, go after Jack. Me and Sean will branch off and make sure to keep some of the guards off of your trail." Nate sucked on the end of his cigarette, moving up the stairs, a bit slower than an average human's walking speed. He slid his hands into her pockets and kept the cigarette between his lips, enjoying the nicotine. The ashes fell onto the floor beneath him as he walked, leisurely making his way up a level to continue kicking ass.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2012, 4:16 pm

Ray walked over to the rest of his team in time to see Jack walk away and hear Nathaniel order to him. Ray shrugged he didn't have a reason why he should or shouldn't follow Jack so he just did what he was told to do. Ray walked at a leisurely pace. He wasn't worried there had to be some reason that Nathaniel chose for Ray to go with jack or maybe Ray was over thinking things. He just continued to follow behind Jack at a distance taking down any fortunate person who was overlooked by Jack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 9th 2012, 3:32 pm

The second floor proved very uneventful, the guard had already been taken out so it seemed after he had come down to the aid of his fellow guards downstairs. If the group searched that floor all they would find would be a series of documents with their plans on them, phone numbers of other contacts who could be involved in the scheme and numerous other important bits of information. If the heroes could guess that it was useful information that was. If they looked at all. On the third floor it was eerily quiet but that was simply because the obstacle which would have been in their way had moved. The heroes had not exactly been quiet and in the distance a whole building had blown up. The bosses knew they were not alone anymore and had dragged their reinforcements all back to base, to guard them. The hall was equally as quiet, there was always something about abandoned schools that could raise the hairs on people's arms. Gracie included.

When the heroes finally found the room the kids were held in there actually were no kids. The room contained just the three bosses, each with a snarling, rabid looking dog each. Pitballs bred and trained to rip a man's throat out. When the heroes opened the door said dogs were let off the leash. The bosses themselves didn't so much as move, their arrogance clouded their judgement. Heroes didn't kill anyway. if they did get round the ferocious dogs which now leapt for a heroes throat each, leaving the last one up free, then they still had the bomb attached to the children who had been hustled onto the room.

"We can call them off," one boss called over the snarling of the dogs as they tried to sink their teeth into the heroes flesh and bone. "All you have to do it turn away. if you do get past the mutts, all I have to do is take my finger off this button," he held up the detonator. "And the kids go boom."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Maroon July 10th 2012, 4:41 pm

Jack was surprised at the severe lack of resistance he met during his ascent. Which was to say, no resistance whatsoever. After the bit of action they had just had, Jack thought things would only escalate, and that there'd be hella more peepz to kill, uhh, savagely beat..no, uhh, disable. Right, disable, that was the fucking word.
It was with a mix of disappointment and elation that he made this observation, for though he was happy that the threat seemed to almost be over, the challenge had been minimal so far. Or so he thought at least. When he had reached the 3rd floor and had checked most of the rooms there, Jack decided to wait on the others a little, since apparently there weren't really any more generic henchmen wandering around. When the others had come close to catching up, Jack opened the door to the last room, the only room he had not checked yet.

What lay behind it, Jack had not expected. Not at all. No kids, no hostages. Just three dickwads and their mangy pets, which they set loose on Jack and the other heroes the moment he opened the door. One of the bosses, while unleashing the dogs, arrogantly informed the heroes that the kids were somewhere else, and that their efforts had been in vain. What's more, he even revealed himself being the one holding the detonator. Stupid move bro. Real stupid. Might as well have painted a target on his chest.
And what the hell was the deal with the pitbull? Sending three pitbulls at the heroes, only one of which attacked Jack? Clearly this man had no idea who he was dealing with. Pitting a single pitbull against the singularly most awesome person who graced the planet with his presence, was not a very fair match. Jack vs. Pitbull was comparable to Adult vs. Immobile Ant.

Before the mangy mutt had the chance to sink its teeth into Jack's throat, something the dog would have found surprisingly difficult, considering the man's superhuman durability, the currently swordless speedster swordsman dashed forward with a punch heavy enough to break through a solid brick wall with ease. The attack's purpose however, was not to swat away the creature, this minor nuisance.
No. Jack was going to strike fear into the hearts of his enemies, show them what they were up against.
In mid-lunge, the pitbull had opened its jaw in preparation of the method of attack it had been trained and bred for, the entire purpose of its fleeting existence on this little blue-green planet. An existence that ended rather abruptly when Jack Maroon's fist smashed right through the beast's razor maw and inserted itself deep in its torso. The foreign limb that had entered its system grabbed tight hold of the dog's entrails, grasping it in a way that transformed the previously savage hound into a half-living abomination, a gruesome makeshift gauntlet for what was probably the most batshit insane prospective member of the team of do-gooders.

A psychotic grin spread across Jack's face. Instead of coming to a halt, the madman rushed forward at his highest speed, blatantly ignoring physics by shifting into maximum velocity at barely a fragment of a second. He was headed straight for the ringleader, the man with the detonator. As foolish as this assault may have been, there was some method to Jack's madness. He knew his limits, but more importantly, he knew those of his enemies', or at the very least had made a relatively educated guess. Even with superhuman reflexes, no foe had ever managed to react to Jack's full speed. In fact, this was pretty much impossible, unless his opponent somehow had matching speed and reflexes, something only a handful of individuals on this world possessed, or at least came close to.

With his free hand, Jack would immediately reach for the terrorist's detonator, and force his grip onto it to ensure the safety of the children. Then came the clobbering. Jack rammed the pitbull-gauntlet at the enemy's face, ensuring that the dog's anus would be bashed onto the head as precisely as possible.
If any of the two other bosses would intervene, Jack would take a quick step back and swing the main boss's body at them, using his grip on the detonator and the hand holding it pressed.
This was probably a good time for the other heroes to intervene. Didn't really matter to Jack though. He was in his own little psycho world, doing good deeds in a suprisingly grotesque and nasty way.
To Jack, this was fairly standard procedure. Maybe a little toned down, since he was trying not to kill his opponent. The sacrifices he made for the good of the team....

Spoiler:
Jack Maroon
Jack Maroon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 193
Job : Not anymore.
Registration date : 2012-02-03

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 14th 2012, 8:36 am

Okay Sean has left the topic. Carry on please. <3

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 17th 2012, 5:51 pm

"... Come on now.. " Nate fussed at this moment, shaking his cigarette case to find any ounce of nicotine. He had smoked them all. He was seriously stressed at this moment. Ray was already after Jack's trail, nowhere to be found. Sean ran off; leaving them alone. Jack was up the stairs. Nate had to find him.. had to. His wings spread and with a boosted flap, Nate was rushing off after Jack, only to find him opening a door to three thugs, with dogs. Nate did not particularly like dogs. Nor cats. He didn't like either, really. They were borderline good and evil, and with one wrong move, evil could spring on you. And, lucky for Nate and Jack, evil was going to spring on them.

"You really.. have decided to piss me off.." Nate said as he slipped his cigarette case into his pocket and withdrew a gun he had taken off one of the guards. He shot twice; simply taking out the dogs and leaving them to bleed on the floor. But, it wasn't after they had tore into Ray and left him a mangled mess. Cries of pain were ripping through Ray, and before Nate could reach him, or get the hounds off of him, he was gone. Dead and left in a pool of his own blood. Like stated before, he disliked dogs. Grimacing at the sight, he stepped over the hounds that had fallen to the ground, dead. In the moments of Nate becoming bombarded by the animals, Jack had acted quicker and with more efficiency, sort of, in comparison to Nate.

Nate then moved with skill, and dexterity, making himself as quick as he could manage, his punch being escorted directly into the face of one of the men, beating him down into the ground. His wings had lifted him up as he did, and before Jack lost his grip on the man's hand and the detonator, Nate lunged and barred his fangs, ripping through the thugs wrist and bones, leaving his hand within Jack's grip. Nathaniel's feet barely caught the floor before he was crouched, his wings snapping open to toss a thug, that came up behind of him, into the wall. His head bounced like a rubber ball and then blood gushed from the wound and painted the floor with more gore. Nate sighed and cleared his throat, looking to Jack with a dog as a gauntlet, and a victorious hold on the detonator and hand. "I.. think we're okay.." Nate said, moving his hand to heal the stump of an arm the middle thug was now burdened with. This would keep him alive to sit in jail for the rest of his life.

-My DeviantArt-
The Rise of a Legend: Alpha Squad (Nathaniel DiMartino, Sean Collin, Rayman, Jack Maroon) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 29th 2012, 1:41 pm

Gracie Marie Daniels had been sitting with her right hand woman, Andree, in the control panel, watching how both groups fared in their mission. Gracie slurped at the milkshake which she'd ordered with the pizza and made another scribbled note against one of the names on her list. Nate, she had already decided would move to GUN which was now up and running according to Andree, along with Illya, both of who - whilst not looking it - were over the age limit of the organisation. Young G.U.N was for kids and whilst they were good fighters, Gracie thought the older GUN members would appreciate their company more. Andree also seemed a little iffy with Nate as of late, again. The pair had more ups and downs than a rollercoster and it definitely gave her a much worse headache. It would probably be better if they had some space at least in work. Her eyes lifted from a note beside Jack Maroon in time to catch the horrific scene of Roy being ripped apart by the dogs. The Young GUN leader rolled to her feet, chair flying out from behind her, milkshake crashing to the floor as she began urgently talking to GHOST.

"Shut it down now," she snapped. "But I don't want the other groups simulation to end," she added as a side thought. While it was only a simulation, it felt 'real'. The poor kid would probably be very traumatized after the incident. He might even be physically hurt. "Tell Sachin he has a patient on his way up," she informed the computer and hit the large button which would terminate the simulation. The area around the heroes would melt away in honeycomb shapes and be replaced by white walls. The group were stood in the middle of the large hall. Gracie pushed open the doors at one end and jogged towards the boy laying on the floor groaning.

"You'll be okay kid," she patted his shoulder and helped him up and onto a stretched two medics had wheeled in. She turned her gaze to the last two heroes and offered a smile to their confused looks.

"You thought we'd let you out into the real world when you might not work properly together?" she smiled. "'I'm Gracie Daniels, I'll be your boss," she said, taking to Jack. "If you accept our membership offer. You're crazy but you're good." she turned to Nate with a nod. "Well you know me already so," she shrugged. "But your age puts you in running for the new GUN. Pain would be happy to have you on board." She placed her hands in her pockets.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 29th 2012, 2:44 pm

(Great ending post, tbh. Should Nate and Jack post as well? Very Happy If so, Jackie's up. ^__^ I was actually surprised from the simulation; it was an amazing touch. Kitty Face)

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 29th 2012, 2:48 pm

[[ Glad you didn't guess it before hand. It was our plan from the beginning. Smile It's up to Jackie whether or not he wants to post. ]]

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 29th 2012, 3:07 pm

Ember_Fangs wrote:[[ Glad you didn't guess it before hand. It was our plan from the beginning. Smile It's up to Jackie whether or not he wants to post. ]]

( It really was an awesome bit of spice.. xD Made meh happy, tbh. Kitty Face )

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top