The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_voting_barThrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_voting_barThrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle)

Post by The_soapmaker July 13th 2012, 10:42 am

The bear tossed his victim into the bushes and left it to the hounds to clean up the spilled blood. One of the arms of the dead human stuck out from the shrubbery, so George had to tuck it in better, which was rather difficult due to his clumsy bear hands. Bears don't have opposable thumbs. Thank God for that, because if they did, they could carry guns. And that would be especially scary, psychic bears with machine guns. Or flamethrowers. Anyway, George turned his head slowly to his colossal canine compagnion and pointed at him with his claw. "You. You disturb me." His telepathic voice said. The wolf was quite disturbing indeed, his razor-sharp claws dripping with crimson ooze, his snow white teeth glazed with saliva shimmering softly in the minimal light.

A couple of gunshots resonated through the premises and the other guards stirred. It reminded the bear of the sudden buzzing of crickets, which he had heard so often in the fields and forest he used to roam. This heightened awareness among the guards allowed a new strategy to be applied. "A gunshot! We must hurry, Romulus. Kill every human you come across. Try to use excessive force when possible. Hopefully it will break their moral."

The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle)

Post by Shadowmaster July 15th 2012, 1:35 pm

Todd wasn't ready for this level of gore. He thought they were going in, a quick clip in the target's head, then they'd make a quick getaway. Instead, the air was thick was the stench of death, and his superior...he just couldn't believe it. There was a reason he could do what he did; he controlled a specific energy. His mind's infusion with a concentration of this energy acted as a sort of shock therapy, allowing him to use a higher function of his brain. Every ounce of what he could do was defined by science. While it was true that his mind was undoubtedly in a compromised state, he couldn't deny that faint, insane notion that entered his mind as he saw Chelle fight. 'I'm working for a vampire..'.

It had to be impossible, magic and monsters were a construct of the imagination, a symbol of ignorance. What in the world had he gotten into!? As Chelle beckoned for him to follow, he hesitated for a moment.

"If you back out now, you'll never find out the truth."

As much as he hated to admit it, Monster was right. He had to know how such things were possible. The wolfman, the bear, the vampire; certainly such things had to have an explanation. He followed Chelle into the building, a wriggling shadow behind him, ready to strike. Shortly after they entered the building, Todd spotted the air vents.

"Queen, I will sabotage the enemy with chemicals, it will be easier to proceed from here."

Shadowraith tore a small hole in the vents, sending through it a Shadowoptic camera and a canister of monster gas. He sent other cameras through other vents, trying to locate key surveillance points. He surrounded himself in a cocoon of shadow, to avoid detection and damage as he kept an eye on things. Just as he had almost succeeded in setting up, gunshots and roars sounded from the front of the building.

"Damnit!" He shouted. "They've blown our cover. What now?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 BlackPowerGrid Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 Tek4feb1535c634a9611551
Shadowraith - Victoria - Lucius Deitrich

Shadowraith's Gear- Deitrich's gear
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fang July 18th 2012, 3:20 pm

"Disturb you? Good." Romolus smiled. He was meant to disturb, distress, and otherwise terrify. That was where his true power lay. Fear. He smirked evilly as the bear announced his new plan. "Terrific. Just stay back, I'll deal with these jokers." He grinned wide, displaying his full set of long, sharp white teeth that were reminiscent of daggers.

The guards were terrified. The wolf god heard their hearts thumping like a caged ferret in their chests. Kicking the front door of the building open, they whirled around and raised their guns, but to no avail. A large clawed hand clamped down on one of their wrists, and the guns smashed into his nose, discharging into the ceiling as the top of the barrel crunched bone. The two other guards fired erratically, missing, albeit by a few inches. His fur standing on end, Dark Fang flung the guard down a corridor, and delivered a powerful backhand that knocked the nearest one unconscious, if not from the blow, from the floor cracking open his skull. The third guard seemed frozen in place as Romolus' claws raked through his face. He dropped the handgun, which fell to the floor with little more than a quiet bang. Stepping into the blow, Dark Fang put every ounce of his strength into a punch at the man's shoulder. A scream, quickly silenced when the wolf god chomped down on his throat and tore the vocal cords loose. "Right. Your turn." He called to the bear. Similar screams and gunfire would undoubtedly sound for a long time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Dark Fang
Dark Fang

Number of posts : 92
Humor : Dry sarcasm
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 18th 2012, 5:27 pm

Chelle nodded toward Shadowraith, or Todd, and spoke in a hushed whisper. "Very good idea." She smiled devilishly and moved along in front of him before their cover was obviously blown. "Don't die. Kill anyone who attempts to kill you." Chelle then took off from him, her form erupting and becoming lost within a shadow. She popped up thirty feet away in another room, the camera room. It was, surprisingly, thirty feet away from where she was. She smirked and came up behind of the camera guard and snapped his neck with ease. She then left him to fall across teh desk. She then killed all the feeds after finding the room where the boss was held. She shadow-stepped back to Todd and barked an order, or rather, a choice. "You can either follow me, or let your comrades die. I'm sure they can handle themselves, but it's your choice. Assist me, or them." At this point, Chelle was testing Todd to see where his loyalties lie. With just her, or with his soon to be brothers. To be honest, though, if he went with her, or them, it did not matter. Loyalty with either party is perfectly acceptable.

Chelle, however, moved on, letting Todd decide his fate. She moved forward, and came around a corner with her claws slashing. A man, his smell, and heartbeat, very noticeable. She slashed his face into pieces and left him to die. She then moved on, her hand picking up a gun he was carrying. MK14, semi-automatic, with - and she checked the ammunition chamber- full capacity; 32 bullets. She locked the ammo cartridge back into place and moved down the hall, aiming the gun as she went. As soon as a shadowed figure stepped out, or she heard foot steps, she shot and took the men down precisely. Taking them down with single shots to their head. She missed one, however, and the man came at her quickly, rushing and firing two M9 Raffica's at her as he ran, yelling. She shook her head and used her wings as a shield, peeking the Assault rifle out just in time to snuff him in the chest. She chuckled and he fell, his guns dropping to the floor. She moved on, and up the stairs, to find the gangster.

-My DeviantArt-
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fang July 29th 2012, 4:35 pm

Dark Fang's emerald eyes were narrow and harsh as the men charged. Six of them, all packing heat. "Blitz, Krieg, attack!" He yelled. A blur of grey flittered through the corridor and three of the men spun, firing wildly, their trigger fingers snapping closed in response to the intense pain flaring through their legs as Blitz hamstringed them. A larger, much slower wolf turned the corner a moment after the three men had hobbled after the first assailant. The second wolf attacked higher, going for the traditional wolf tactic of disembowelling with his fangs. The other two gunmen turned their attention to the wolf and ignored the wolves' master for a moment. This was their first mistake.

A moment before they fired, Romolus clamped a hand down on one of the guard's wrists, holding down until he heard a loud crack. He then twisted, ensuring the gun fell to the floor. Romolus growled and punched the man in the chest, still holding his wrists in a vice-like grip. At this moment, Krieg abandoned his first kill and attacked the sole survivor. Romolus' alpha instincts flared to life and he spun rapidly, throwing his first target at the unclaimed kill. Krieg and Romolus shared a long stare as the two men struck each other. The latter's emerald glare seemed to say "Know your place". It was received loud and clear by the wolf servant. Using his claws like knives, he finished the guards off, one with a slash at the neck, one with several stabs to the abdomen. "Aid your sister, Krieg." Bowing in a wolfish sort of way, Krieg complied, Romolus following behind. "These humans seem rather skittish." He stated to himself.

Spoiler:
Dark Fang
Dark Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 16th 2012, 10:34 am

Time had passed, too quickly. Shadowraith and George were lost among the chaos.

Chelle could only spot one remaining potential Thrones' member, 'Dark Fang.' His beastial form towered over the guards and slashed them down; blood becoming the paints that covered the walls and halls of the drug cartel's hideaway. The helicopter on the roof was whirring to life, and Chelle was one door away, with- hopefully- Dark Fang behind of her. She used one massive kick to shatter the door frame and knock it off of it's hinges. She rushed forward to attempt to grapple the drug lord, this stealth mission turning into a bloody massacre. At least the job will be done. The mess can be pinned on feuding gangs; that was the easy part - the hard part was getting out of there before the authorities arrived, and that was crawling up their backs quickly. "A little help?" she managed to choke out, a gun being pressed into her jaw while her hands pressed against the wrists of the drug lord. He was screaming and repeating things in Spanish that were not even bothered to be listened to at this point. Fang better do something.

-My DeviantArt-
Thrones: Rising (George the Bear, Shadowraith, Dark Fang, and Chelle) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fang October 16th 2012, 11:00 am

He grinned but did not move. Still, a small airborne mass of muscle and fur smashed into the drug lord's side, and he was thrown to the side, more by the speed of the surprise attack than the strength of the attacker. He stood, pointed the gun at the wolf, yelling in Spanish. "Don't point that gun at Blitz. Krieg won't like it." The target looked at him, not quite understanding, until a much slower, heavier weight smashed into his back, drove him to the floor and knocked the gun from his hand. He watched as Dark Fang's feet came closer. "Shouldn't have chosen this business." Dark Fang said simply, grabbing the man by the throat and lifting him up. He squeezed. Hard. He didn't think about releasing his grip even once. The man's feet flailed in the air and his fat fingers tried to pry the wolf man's fingers away from his throat. Pretty soon, he was gasping for breath and his eyes were lolling back into his head.

Spoiler:
Dark Fang
Dark Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 16th 2012, 6:19 pm

Chelle rose a brow, her wings seemingly vanishing when the drug lord was down for the count. As soon as he was a lifeless body, she climbed into the helicopter, it being operated by one of Chelle's men. He had been an undercover man for the Drug Lord this whole time. She chuckled and made a motion indicating for Dark Fang as well as Blitz and Krieg to climb aboard. She adjusted the skirt of her dress and a soft yawn passed her lips. The helicopter rose from the platform and was making it's way back toward the main base in New York. "I think have I have a good opening for you.. How would you like to become the Rook of Thrones? You will be free to come and go, but you will likely attend any missions that I am present in.. how about it?" she asked quite loudly, buckling herself into the seat.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fang October 16th 2012, 7:26 pm

Trace jumped aboard, and Blitz and Krieg did so as well, although found it hard to stand still on the moving surface. He sat in another seat, keeping a seat next to him clear. Blitz and Krieg occupied it, and Dark Fang stroked under Krieg's chin. "I think I'd have to be mad to consider working with you again!" He shouted with a laugh. "I guess you're lucky I'm just crazy enough to do it!"

Spoiler:
Dark Fang
Dark Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 16th 2012, 7:51 pm

"Welcome to Thrones, then, Adept of Deceit!" she yelled while the chopper dipped down onto the manor's helipad. Once the blades finally slowed down, she stepped out of the cock pit and brushed a bit of blood from her lip and then licked her finger. It wasn't too revolting. She made a little scrunched up face, though, and it was almost as if she was silently saying 'yuck.' She ran her tongue along her teeth and cleared her throat, briskly walking toward the back of the manor. "You're more than welcome to come and go from the grounds here; the pool, training room, etc, are all to your disposal. You are eligible to claim one of the smaller apartments- though there's not real kitchen attached to the room. There is, however, a fully accessible kitchen for you to use. Feel free to meet with other Thrones' members. I have business to attend to." Before she reached the door, her wings reappeared and they stretched to lift her into the air. She saluted Dark Fang and gave him a nod before her form was too high to recognize and she was basically gone in the low night cloud coverage.

End of Topic.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top