The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_voting_barRoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_voting_barRoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 Empty Re: RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion)

Post by Vermillion Zarkovich June 26th 2012, 2:16 am

The smoke was thinning out and Vermillion could see movement in another corner of the room. He cursed under his breath and grabbed his other guard by the throat, his powers were exchanged out yet again but this time Vermillion fell to one knee. Looking over he saw Alexander had been injured by the explosion, he could feel that he was still alive and just needed to be healed. Using the wall, Vermillion struggled to bring himself to his feet and started to make his way over to Alex.
His other guard had a determined look in his eye. He held his arms out, making a triangle with his thumb and index fingers of each hand. A bright ball of blueish light formed and began to charge up, after a couple of seconds the guard fired it at full blast at the Queen. The beam of energy moved the smoke around it making a clear path to Chelle. After seeing that she could survive that explosion, there would not be much that he could damage her with so there may be a possibility to run her down. Though he did not want to bank on it. Vermillion had made it over to Alex, his back and hands were burned pretty badly but he was still breathing and conscious.
"You'll be okay. I'll be able to help you soon so endure for just a moment longer."
After Vermillion's other guard fired the attack, he launched himself into the rafters of the warehouse and pulled out Alex's sword that had gotten stuck in the roof. Landing back on the ground he looked over to see that Vermillion was tending to Alexander at the moment so he had a little time with the sword. Using most of his body weight he hoisted the sword up onto his shoulders. He was not strong enough to wield the sword properly but he would most definitely figure something out.

Vermillion Zarkovich

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 Empty Re: RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion)

Post by Chellizard June 26th 2012, 2:35 am

Chelle dripped to the floor, with record amounts of speed, the beam of energy clipping at a few of her feathers. She winced and laughed, and then weakly stood up and brushed a bit of debris off of her. She took one more moment and shadow-stepped to a lone shadow cast by the safe near the warehouse door. She then stepped up behind of Vermillion and said simply, "Check. Mate." She had her blade drawn and pointing at his back. Luckily, Vermillion widening the force field carelessly included the safe within' the force field, considering that's where the guard was laid down near by the Nightguants. She smiled and sheathed her blade and called it. "More of a draw though, really. But something tells me that we both could have tried a bit harder, eh? Let me help you up." She extended her hand, her wings vanishing and he claws, fangs, and anything battle-related about her was gone. She was smiling, her mouth wide. "I'm pleased to accept you into Thrones as King. And as for your title; Adept of Omnipotence." She chuckled and brushed herself off a bit more once she helped him up, if he let her help him up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vermillion Zarkovich June 26th 2012, 3:44 am

Vermillion had a sharp intake of breath when he felt Chelle behind him. She had her sword to his back and said 'Check. Mate.' And it was. Vermillion cursed under his breath for being defeated, but it could not be helped. He was not one for heavy combat such as this so keeping up at this level was rather challenging for him. However he let out a sign of relief when she sheathed her sword and called it a draw. She politely offered him a hand up, which he accepted for his body was still weak. Following she gave him the Rank of King within the Thrones and titled him 'Adept of Omnipotence'. Vermillion gave his Queen a bow accepting the title. He had his heel touching Alex because he still needed to heal him. Vermillion put his hand on his mask, and there was a click and the sound of air being released.
"Seeing how we are now intertwined in this. I feel it only fair you know who I am..." His voice sounded slightly aged, and as he removed his mask and pulled down the hood over his head and revealed himself to be a man that looked to be in his 60's. His left eye was blood shot, had wrinkles like he had been smoking for 32 years, he had a receding hair line and messy grey hair.
"The rest of the world knows me as Vincent Smith, Senator of the state of California. As you may guess, I do not normally look like this..."
Vermillion closed his eyes and took a breath in. The same golden light from earlier glowed brightly from his face as you could visually see the wrinkles and spots in his face disappear. His hair regrew and darkened and when he opened his eyes their color returned and they cleared up. With his foot touching Alexander he was also healing him up a bit.
"The use of my abilities caused the decay of my body which is why I ended up looking how I did. However the damage can be reversed." his voice was young and clear again, speaking finally without the changer he had in his mask.
"Wearing this disguise prevents from anyone from knowing anything about me. My identity or my abilities. I wish to keep the position I have in the United States Government and these abilities may compromise it, so I thought it best to live two lives..."
His unnamed bodyguard made his way over to the three dragging Alex's sword behind. After a moment Alex himself was feeling better and was able to bring himself to his feet and wrap is sword up on his back
"Now that this portion of our 'test' has concluded..." Vermillion put back on his mask. "What might be our first order of business, My Queen?"
Vermillion Zarkovich
Vermillion Zarkovich

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 26th 2012, 3:52 am

She clapped and was happy to finally see his face. She listened to him intently, and nodded. She was very much impressed with his powers and bowed to him. "My King." She grinned, her eyes creasing with happiness as she did. She laughed at his last question and she shrugged. [color:a729=gold"Vacation, perhaps? I'm in the mood to go to Italy and set up our base and get everything finalized. It's on the coast, and it has a beautiful ocean front view. I love it. It's in Italy for a few reasons; so our Thrones' members will feel as if they're on a vacation every time they come out to stay at the base. And also because that's my home land. Born and raised, despite my odd race." She gave Vermillion, Vincent, rather, a shallow bow and offered her arm to him. "Let's head out and get us some coffee and relax in your Benz, eh? After a quick coffee, I do have to get back here and hopefully greet all the other Thrones' members in person and congratulate them. I'll also need to change back into my dress." Walking with him to the car, she limped gently, one of the heels on her shoes broken. She kicked them both off and left them in the mess to clean up later.

End of Quest.

(:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
RoT: Part 3 "The Fight" (Chelle vs. Vermillion) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top