The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Prowling the Night (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Prowling the Night (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Prowling the Night (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Prowling the Night (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Prowling the Night (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Prowling the Night (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Prowling the Night (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Prowling the Night (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Prowling the Night (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Prowling the Night (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Prowling the Night (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Prowling the Night (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Prowling the Night (Invite Only)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prowling the Night (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Prowling the Night (Invite Only)

Post by Chellizard June 17th 2012, 8:44 pm

And boy did he kiss her. His lips pressed into her's and his eyes closed and everything, at that moment, was perfect. Hell, it was probably more than perfect. He smiled into the kiss and bit her lower lip lightly; but no fangs, of course. His arms moved around her waist and he lifted her up and spun her around after breaking the kiss. He looked into her eyes and just sighed with joy and compassion. "You're amazing, did you know that?" He chuckled and sat down, holding her bridal style while his head leaned against the side of her head. He sighed and rocked her lightly. "Do you even know how badly I missed you? And how many women tried to jump me? I swear a transvestite tried to jump me, too.. and I went to New York for a bit to visit my sister.. I remember being drunk, too, and getting into a nice fight with a couple of guys. They were scared when I flew off out of nowhere. I probably scarred them for life." He chuckled and rambled on about his week away from her, hoping she wouldn't be upset that women were after him. He turned them down, of course. He could not bare to be with anyone else but Andree.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Prowling the Night (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Prowling the Night (Invite Only)

Post by Mockingbird June 17th 2012, 9:07 pm

Andree gently pressed her lips back against his. Her eyes closed as well. the moment was absolutely perfect. There was no way to describe the sparks that seemed to fly during the kiss. She just wanted to keep this moment forever, be frozen in time with Nate forever. It was beautiful. Her heart was fluttering in her chest the whole time, her stomach doing flips. She stared into his eyes, her eyes expressing the joy and happiness this moment brought her. Her signature blush spread across her cheeks as he complimented her. A smile spread across her face and a short, feminine squeak came from her mouth as he picked her up bridal style once more.

"I got drunk for the first time. It didn't go well. First I tried to fly off a stack of boxes, then I walked around in my underwear and then I tried to make out with Scar. Yeah, really awkward." She said, a slight giggle escaping her. "I missed you, Nathaniel."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Nathaniel had been doing a lot of good lately, pissing off some of the wrong people. So they hired an assassin to get rid of him. And tonight, he lay right in the sniper's crosshairs. He pulled the trigger. The bullet came out of the barrel of the gun, flying at Nathaniel. As it did, the man packed up his rifle and left, expecting to be successful.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 17th 2012, 9:18 pm

He chuckled and hugged her tight, kissed her forehead and listened to her stories. He smiled and laughed, thinking about Scar. "Isn't Scar your moth-" And then he was cut off He had been shot in the chest, just above his heart because he had leaned forward slightly while holding Andree to readjust his weight. The shot, though, went straight through and whizzed passed Andree's face. Blood splattered onto her cheek and Nathaniel let go of her an she fell onto her ass on the roof top. Nathaniel, however, started falling, and he did fall. Right. Off. The. Roof. "I love you.." He said this just as he tipped over the edge.

In those moments of him falling, his life was somewhat flashing before his eyes. He thought back to their break up. To them meeting. To the dates they had. The lunch explorations. The walks around the city. All the races. All the times they practiced fighting fake targets. The laughter, the love. And, he was much older than all of that. It was like his life had started when he met her, and that was all he cared about. Sure, pictures of his sister, Gracie, even Scar, Sachin, the mail man.. they crossed his mind, but the main picture was Andree Jones. The love of his life. He did not want to die. And as if by an act of God himself, his wings acted like a parachute, and if Andree was using her grappling hook to help save Nate from crashing into the ground, he would just lay down on the pavement, unconscious and losing blood.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Prowling the Night (Invite Only) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 17th 2012, 9:46 pm

"Step mom." Andree finished for him with a giggle. The giggle, blush and smile disappeared when the bullet hit Nathaniel. Blood splattered against her face as she exclaimed. "NO!" She shrieked as he fell. There was no way she was letting him die. Not when she just got him back. There was no way she was losing him. She dived over the edge, cape pulled back so that she could dive faster. As she got near the bottom, she grabbed Nate's arm and rested him on the ground a little more gently after letting her cape out to slow her own fall.

She wasn't leaving him to die on the ground. Andree picked him up in her arms, bridal style, and sprinted down the pavement at faster than human speeds. Once they were in the emergency room, she put Nate on the counter as the woman there called paramedics to take Nathaniel to get fixed up. She prayed silently that he would make it through this. She didn't know what on earth she would do without him.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 17th 2012, 10:03 pm

Nate felt himself being lifted off of the ground, and then he felt wind. He was bleeding mighty heavily, seeing as the hole in his chest was from a fifty caliber bullet. Not only was it a .50 cal, but it was possibly of a higher intelligence. Especially if it had gotten passed his wings; which it had. How else would it have pierced through his feathers? He was wincing and moaning as the wind rushed passed him, barely conscious at this point. All he count think of at this moment was that cry Andree let out as he fell. He felt himself be laid down on something hard and uncomfortable. His eyes creaked open and he managed to speak. "Andree? Call Andree.. Chelle has to call Andree.. Make sure Andree is here.." All Nate could see was the black of Andree's suit, and the suit was clouding out Andree's face. He thought the black was his sister's wings, and all he wanted was Andree to be called and make sure she's okay. "Andree better be okay, Chelle.. If not, I'll kill you.." His wings vanished like ashes and a single rose was left on the floor before he was placed on a stretcher and hauled off to the ER.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 17th 2012, 10:28 pm

Before Andree had run into the hospital, she had her mask phase through her face to hide her identity. Once Nathaniel was taken away, she sprinted to the washroom to hide as she changed. Well, changed wouldn't be the right words for it. The nanobots making up her suit phased back into her body to hide. This left her in a white tank top and black yoga pants. Tears were streaking down her face for Nathaniel. She had cried far too much in the last few weeks. Tears, tears, tears, she was sick of crying.

Nate had obviously mistaken her for Chelle, possibly from blood loss induced hallucinations. So, instead of calling herself, she called Chelle. It went to message, so Andree left one whether than call a few more times. "Chelle, it's Andree. Nate's been hurt. We're at the hospital at 32nd street and avenue X. He wants you here." Andree slumped into a chair in the waiting room, wanting to be allowed in so she could see Nathaniel. Thinking about what Nathaniel had said, even when not able to think clearly, she knew she made the right choice getting back together with him. He cared for her, as evident from what he said even when he couldn't really think correctly.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 18th 2012, 12:37 am

Nathaniel was groggy and groaning while being rushed to the ER. They cut off his shirt, one of his favorite shirts, too. They saw the extent of the damage and could see a bit of clotting, but he was going to need surgery to repair a couple bad tears and reset his collarbone. He looked around and everything was so blurry. He reached and touched his face and sat up abruptly and cried out in pain. Seriously, he felt so bad right now. And because of his inability to control his emotions power, everything was hitting him at once.

All of the worry, doubt, fear, confidence, pride.. everything. It made him pass out from the sheer pain from all the emotions at once. Just before he was unconscious, though, he threw up all over some blonde surgical intern that ended up throwing up as well. As soon as he reached the OR, they put him under anesthetic, and he was out like a light while they repaired his insides and cleaned up the wound. They were confused to find that he accepted any blood type they gave him, considering his blood type was 'unknown.' It was so odd.

Chelle had just gotten off of her midnight arrival flight from New York City, to Chicago. She flew in for a day or two to help Nathaniel decide on a house. He wanted an upgrade from the two bedroom place just in case more than a few people came over to stay the night. It was wise of him, of course. He had also insisted he wanted a basement and a pool. She finally got to turn on her phone and was shocked to actually see she had a voice message on her personal phone. She had given it to Andree the day they hung out at the shooting range in New York; just in case, ya'kno'?

Chelle listened to it and dropped the Starbucks coffee she had just purchased. With eyes wide open, and completely worried, she rushed to find her driver and told him to grab her bags. She was wearing, of course, a designer dress. It was purple this time. Beautiful, hugging and flowing. She allowed her wings to spread out behind of her once she was outside and flew as quickly as possible to the hospital. She landed and her wings folded behind of her and vanished, a single blood red rose left behind on the pavement of the parking lot.

Chelle came in and looked around before hurrying to the waiting room. She found Andree and sighed with relief. "I seriously just arrived in Chicago.. What.. what happened? Oh, gosh darling.. are you okay?" Chelle frowned at her crying form and sat down next to her hesitantly. She gave it a minute and then hugged her arms around of the girl and stroked her hair gently. "Shhh.. it's all right. Would you like anyone else here with you?" Chelle was worried, of course, for Nate.. but she knew he would make it. Especially in a hospital. He'd be fine. It'd just be a shorter recovery if he had been given blood and a place to rest.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 18th 2012, 1:02 am

Andree wished she was operating on Nate, that way she could know how it was going. Yet, at the same time, that would probably be the worst thing for him. She would be the worst doctor of all time. She could barely hold her stomach around a bit of blood, the only reason she didn't start to throw up when Nate's blood splattered on her cheek was because getting him to a hospital was the first priority. The back of her hand wiped it from her cheek. Maybe she should call Gracie or Scar to come sit with her. They were both probably asleep though, or, in Scar's case, throwing up over the toilet. Damn baby had kept her up at night too when she let Scar share her bed for the few days that she was at the apartment before they moved to their new headquarters.

Andree looked up to see Chelle. The tears were drying on her cheeks now. Tears weren't helping Nathaniel get better. "He got shot. We were on a rooftop and he got shot." She informed Chelle of what had happened before shrugging off the next question. "Better than him. I just have some of his blood on my cheek. Now on my hand." She said, holding up her hand that was covered in Nate's blood. She needed to go wash it off. Normally she'd have done that already but she was too worried about Nathaniel. "I'll call Gracie sometime soon." The last few words got slower and trailed off as she spotted a man walk through the doors. The assassin. The minute they were allowed to see Nathaniel, she'd be in there to make sure this bastard didn't finish the job. But for now, while they were locked out, he was too and Andree followed his movements very carefully in case he was able to go in. Reaching out to her left, she picked up an umbrella with a curved handle. If conflict arose, as she sure it was, it was good to have a weapon that she didn't form from nanotech in her body. That would raise too many questions.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 18th 2012, 1:33 am

The hug was brief, and somewhat awkward, so she ended it quickly and let Andree go. Chelle then nodded and glanced to how defensive Andree got when that strange man walked by the waiting room. "I'm sure he'll be fine then. I'm going to have a chat with the doctors. You go wash up, all right?" Chelle then stood and was off to talk with the doctors. She busted through the doors to the OR hallway and demanded that someone speak with her about the man with ballistic wounds. A nurse was insisting that Chelle left, but she said hell no to that and narrowed her eyes. "I will see my brother or I will get a full report." She said, get a bit angry at this point.

She disliked it when people annoyed her and told her she wasn't allowed. Rules were so silly sometimes. The nurse was terrified of Chelle's height so she had one of the interns come give a report. "Uhm.. Gun shot to the back. IT was angled so it just missed his heart and broke his collar bone.. But repair can be made and he'll be out in a couple hours. Chelle smiled and patted the girl on the head and tucked two hundred dollars into the girl's pocket. "Thank you. Treat yourself to something fun, will ya'?" The nurse who had shooed Chelle away was no eagerly jealous and was offering her help like she was royalty; which, she somewhat was.

She then stepped away from the OR hall and was back in the waiting room to let Andree know what had happened. But, not until she got a damn coffee. She smiled to Andree and sat herself down. "It'll be two or three hours until he's out of surgery. His collar bone was broken, and the bullet just missed his heart. So, he'll recover in a couple weeks, rather than months, compared to normal people. How about some food, or a coffee? You need something to drink to keep you awake; and to keep your mind off of his injury. He's in safe hands here. You were wise to bring him here, Andree." Chelle smiled and stood up, motioning for her to follow her.

Under anesthesia was one thing, but when you come out from being under in the middle of a procedure? Now that is something. Nathaniel woke with his eyes wide and excruciating pain running down his body. He screamed, or tried to, the tube down his throat preventing him from properly doing so. He jerked around and arched his back and attempted to move but the doctors had no control over him. The Anesthesiologist was confused and upped the dosage and then Nathaniel was calmly placed back under. One of the doctors had accidentally stuck a scalpel into his arm and pulled it out with a shocked look on their face. The cut, however, was simple, and healed easily right in front of their eyes. They were confused, and very amazed at the sight. However, they knew superhumans existed. So, therefore, they were not going to do anything rash. They just continued on and repaired the damage as quickly as possible. Two hours later, and everything was fine. Nathaniel was then escorted to a private room in ICU where he was on 24-hour watch and that same intern that recieved the 200 dollars came to the cafeteria in search for Chelle and Andree.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 18th 2012, 1:52 am

"Alright." Andree replied. She was not washing up. Not while the assassin was standing less than twenty feet away from her. Of course, he didn't recognize her due to the hood she had worn blocked her face from his sight. Her eyes glared at him, full of anger. There was no possible variation of the current situation that the man was going to walk out of here in the same condition he was currently in. She would make sure of that.

But, for now they still could not go in, obvious buy the fact Chelle was coming back, so Nathaniel was still safe. "Long time." She muttered when Chelle told her how long Nate would be in there. In that case, this man would be here even longer. "Someone's hurt, you take them to the hospital. Natural reaction." She said to shrug off Chelle's comment about her being wise to bring Nathaniel here.

A few hours later, an intern arrived and told them that they could see Nathaniel now. A slim smile on her face now, Andree followed the intern to Nathaniel's room, Chelle beside her. The umbrella was still clutched in her hands. She could hear footsteps in the distance behind them. Slow footsteps. The man was following but taking his time and hanging back so that the two didn't notice. Dumb ass. Finally, they got to Nate's room and Andree walked over to one of the two chairs beside him and sat down. "How're you doing?" She asked as the intern left. Now that she was gone, Andree allowed the mask to slip out once more. This allowed her to see the man coming. He was approaching a bit faster now. "I just need to slip out for a second." She told him, planting a quick kiss on his forehead after retracting her mask once more.

Standing next to the door, she could see the man's foot coming out. Quickly, she snapped around the corner and jammed the handle of the umbrella into his stomach before wrapping it around his neck to bring his head down to knee him in the face. Blood spilled from his broken nose as she wrapped the curved part of the umbrella handle around his leg and yanked it out from under him. Once he was on the ground and crying, she smashed it into his face hard enough to knock him out for a while. Checking to make sure no one saw, she dragged the man back into the room by his feet. "He'll be up in a few hours." She said, taking his gun from his holster and slipping it into her pocket. Though she didn't like to use them, she was willing to if necessary.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 18th 2012, 2:06 am

Nathaniel was hooked up to the usual get up and there was bandages around his upper torso and left shoulder area. There was also a piece of foam secured to his left side and atop his shoulder to keep him secure, but comfortable. He was annoyed already. He felt almost no pain due to the morphine drip as well as the left over anesthetic now. He groggily looked to Andree and furrowed his brows. "... blood.. why?" Is what he asked to her question and then closed his eyes in annoyance once she stepped out of the room. He glanced to his right slowly once he smelled his sister and rolled his eyes. "Andree.. why is she bloody?"

Chelle rubbed her temples as Andree walked out and did her thing. Maybe she would finally wash up. Chelle then sat down next to Nathaniel and took his hand. "Little brother.. Andree saved your life. She was with you when you were shot. Do you not remember clearly?" She rose a brow and patted his hand, giving him a softer smile while she squeezed it gently. She then looked up at Andree and rose a brow in confusion at the unconscious man she dragged in. "Andree!" Chelle hopped up and pulled the blinds shut and turned the lights down to low and silently cursed under her breath in Italian, unaware that Andree could understand her now.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 18th 2012, 2:17 am

"Yes, Chelle?" Andree asked as she set down the assassin roughly. This man would not be moving when he came to. Or, if he was, he wouldn't be for long. Damn bastard put Nathaniel in this position, he was not getting off easy. "This piece of shit did that." She gestured to Nate as she said 'that'. Once she was sitting in the chair with the man at her feet, she pulled out her phone and opened up Gracie's contact. The thin piece of glass was identical to the cell phone she had made Gracie for her birthday. All custom, all awesome. The text Gracie would receive said 'Come to hospital please.'

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 18th 2012, 3:49 pm

Gracie was sitting in her chair at their new 'base' in one of the top story labs. They had moved because one, she had told one of her inventions to the U.S military and two, because they needed more space. It was cramped enough with three people in there, let alone with Nate occasionally, though not anymore, and Scar and numerous other youths they had met in their time and offered a place to stay whilst they get their head straight. Yeah, they needed more space. Also, Gracie and Andree needed more space when they were making their gadgets. Something they were currently working on was what Gracie was peering at so intently, a pair of glasses perched on her nose as she read the book on her right and held her hands over a unique energy source. If this worked then Grace might actually be able to get some proper sleep. Real sleep. Not sleep where she was dreaming about mysterious energy sources which would work. She carefully chipped away at the rock in which the energy was stored. It took careful, quiet, concentration. She had locked the door and activated the sound proofing so Sachin didn't sneak up to try and usher her to the bedroom or ask if she wanted coffee. She slowly raised the mini mallet to make the first strike when her phone went off.

"Shit," Gracie swore as she jumped, the tools slipping from her hand. She fumbled to grab them and hissed out a breath as she barely managed to stop them crashing into her beloved rock. Slumping in relief she listened to the sound for a moment, trying to remember what it meant. Oh, text. Gracie rubbed the bridge of her nose and slowly pulled her glasses from her noses, pushing them onto her head and picking up her phone.

Hospital?!

Gracie was out of the chair and slamming her fist repeatedly against the button for the lift in a second. The annoying ding seemed to take forever but she hustled inside and it shot towards the basement were she could get a ride. Her bike was quicker but Andree could need a car if she was seriously hurt. She jumped in the merc, threw it into gear and shot out of the garage with an annoying reminder to GHOST to tell Sachin to get his backside down the hospital as soon as possible.

She screeched into the hospital parking lot and clambered out, rushing into the hospital. After an argument with the woman at the front desk she managed to get a room number and took the stairs two at a time. The lift would take forever. She burst into the room, expecting to see Andree seriously injured and saw... Nate. Gracie was dressed in a pair of mini shorts and a baggy jumper which hung off one shoulder. The glasses were still perched on top of her head amongst the mass of curls.

"I was busy Andree, you text me to get down here for him?" she scowled. "You want me to finish him off or something?" she cracked her knuckles slowly.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 18th 2012, 4:10 pm

Nathaniel's eyes were wide when Andree came in with a body being dragged with her. He leaned up and winced in the process and started to swing his legs over the edge of the bed. His toes touched down on the floor and then he turned his head to see Gracie. He furrowed his brows together and hiccuped lightly. He felt so groggy, but was thinking more clearly. "Andree. Why are you bloody?" He asked and reached to touch her but nearly lost his footing and clutching the bed with his left hand. He grit his teeth and the hospital gown that was loosely covering him nearly exposed most of his naked body; he did have on white hospital boxer shorts though, so he wasn't completely nude. He then focused on Gracie and blinked again while he felt hands on him, guiding him back to the bed. "I'm.. sorry.." He muttered this and laid back down with fresh blood staining his bandages. He had torn a stitch. Great.

Chelle was about to lock the door when the handle was being turned. She almost forced the door shut, but from how quickly the handle was turned, it had to be another visitor. Gracie. Thank goodness. Chelle was a bit confused, though, when Andree motioned from the man and then to Nathaniel. "How do you know it was him, though?" She rose a brow and looked to the unconscious man on the floor with a broken nose. She then looked to Nate and widened her eyes at him getting out of the bed. "You idiot.. lay back down." And Chelle then turned to Gracie at her comment; and the knuckle popping only made it worse. "I have no idea if Andree has informed you or not yet, missy, but I no longer work for scum. The job was only temporary and it was just that; a job. Let's not get too hasty with the hate, shall we?" Chelle's tone, however many words she used that sounded snippy and rude, was calm and collected. Once Nate was finally laying back down, Chelle pointed her finger to the small attached bathroom to the hospital room and ordered Andree to clean her face. "Clean your face before Nate asks why you have blood on you. Gracie, lock the door, will ya?" Chelle then sunk into the chair and glanced to the machines, and then to the blood. They had marked out the AB+ and wrote 'mix' on it. Had they mixed the blood for Nate? This hospital already knew too much about him.. Hopefully they would hold to the code.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 18th 2012, 4:30 pm

"Facial recognition software in my mask, with the nanobot upgrade it still functions when the mask isn't out." Andree informed Chelle, placing a foot on the unconscious man's chest. A groan slipped out as she watched Chelle and Gracie get a bit snippy with each other. "Now, now, be nice." She commented, hoping that they would listen and not just keep at it. "And, Gracie, I know you are busy, but you need a break and some sleep first of all. Second, I don't want to wait a few hours for this ass hole to wake up." Her hand gestured to the man whom's chest her foot rested on while she spoke. "Nate, get back in bed." She instructed as he got up. She would rush to help but it seemed Chelle had him.

"Anyway, I need you to wake him up, but not here. On the roof. Man like him wouldn't be working for free." She said as she pulled his wallet out of his pocket to check his name, address and a number scrawled on a piece of paper. The man must not have very good memory if he felt the need to scribble it down. Removing the piece of paper with the phone number on it, she slipped it into her pocket and continued. "So I want to know who he works for. And if I wait for him to wake up normally, we'll be here hours."

"I'll clean my face off after we interrogate him. He might not be very..hmm...cooperative and it'd be a waste of time to wash up and then get more blood on me." She replied to Chelle, still gazing down at the man with eyes full of a blend of annoyance, anger and curiosity. "Let's get his interrogation out of the way first. We'll be back in a few, unless you want to come too, Chelle." She said, grabbing the man by the collar and dragging him down the hall and to the roof. The cold air nipped at them once up there. The interrogation would begin once Gracie electrocuted the man slightly to wake him up. Andree gave the mental command for her mask and gear to come back on, just to have more fun with this. "I'll interrogate him, you just wake him up."

Last edited by Mockingbird on June 18th 2012, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 18th 2012, 4:51 pm

Gracie snorted at Chelle's words and folded her arms over her chest in what had been named her 'oh no you did-n't' face. She was about to reply with how maybe she should hospitalize her as well then, or give her a lecture on the fact that by knowing HIM, there was always a way HE could get to HER Andree. A small part of her hoped Nightkill did try it. Just so that she could fry him to pieces with electricity, or fire, or blow him up. The different ways he could die played out happily in her mind. Her favourite was where she had him tied to her lab table and carve organs out one by one. Instead she turned her gaze to Andree with a cold but business like look as she told her what she wanted her to do. Gracie's expression went from cold to one of disbelief and then irritation.

"You got be out of an important experiment to just do that? Shoot him in the leg or something, that'll wake him up," she scolded. "And so what if he's trained? He," she pointed at Nate. "Is thousands of years old, he probably has millions of people he's pissed off. If you get rid of one, three more are just going to take his place," she scolded. Yes, Andree still liked him but he had been a dick to her. She had high-fived Scar when Andree had told her Scar had screamed in his face. It was only when Andree gave her the look did she hiss in anger, grab the man by the front of the shirt and hurl him out of the room and up to the roof. She had been doing important experiments! IMPORTANT! And now she was running around to find someone who she would probably thank for shooting the man who had nearly sent Andree back into her room for another week or so.

"The things I do for you Andree," she muttered, grabbing an old chair and kicking it upright, shoving the man into the chair and flouncing to the high rise edge of the rooftop, jumping on it and sitting on it. She then closed her eyes and took the meditation position while a bolt of electricity shot through the man, probably harder than she should have.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top