The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Gossamer's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Gossamer's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Gossamer's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Gossamer's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Gossamer's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Gossamer's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Gossamer's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Gossamer's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Gossamer's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Gossamer's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Gossamer's gear I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Gossamer's gear I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Gossamer's gear I_vote_lcapGossamer's gear I_voting_barGossamer's gear I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Gossamer's gear I_vote_lcapGossamer's gear I_voting_barGossamer's gear I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Gossamer's gear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gossamer's gear Empty Gossamer's gear

Post by Brorschach May 14th 2012, 7:45 pm

Name: Neural Actuator Suit

Abilities: The N.A.S. allows Sheryll to access her body's wire emitters for combat, it also provides some minor damage protection.

Description: The N.A.S. is covered in tiny nodes which open up to reveal the wire emitters, there are 5 on the hand areas, 12 on the arms, 28 on the back and 30 on the torso. each hole on the suit corresponding to an individual emitter. If an emitter is damaged than the corresponding wire emitter will go inactive until the suit is repaired. In addition the suit has the ability to "snip" any wire that Sheryll desires.

Name: Orsinium wires
Abilities: These wires are incredibly durable and can pull an aircraft carrier without breaking*, however they can be destroyed by high power electrical shocks (which breaks down the molecular bondage) and intense heat (4000 degrees fahrenheit).
She has a second kind of wire stored in her fingertip launchers that isn't sharp and is used for apprehending and constricting her target. Each wire is tipped with a small blade roughly 1 inch in length and made from folded japanese steel.

She can shoot these wires out with immense speed and force. Each of these wires can go up to 75 meters normally, but when she enters Genocide mode these wires can all extend up to 120 meters.

She can retract these wires at (provided she's not pulling something with them) 24 feet per second.

These wires are deployed by signals sent through the mechanical part of her brain.

-----------------------------------------------------
Name: Drop pods

Abilities: These drop pods are fired from a mobile missile launcher attached to a military truck that is targeted with a handheld laser designator. As a consequence of this, the drop pods can only be called down in an area with open sky. As well, if a signal jammer is being used then the satellite may either be unable to drop a pod or drop one with poor accuracy, sometimes firing several miles from its intended target. Once fired the drop pod is sent through the sky covered in a thick titanium/steel shell that is burnt off as it descends. Once the pod is 30 meters above the ground, medium power thrusters are activated to slow the rate of descent, causing the pod to touch down roughly 2ft into the ground rather than smashing or burying itself. Sheryll's access is restricted to calling down 4 per mission ((topic)). Each pod can only hold 1 item.

The following may be dispensed.

A backup N.A.S. in the event of severe damage to her current one.

several replacement spools of wire should she run out or have them destroyed.

An anti tank (recoiless) rifle with a 4 shot clip and 1 spare clip. ((4 STR))

Last edited by Henry-Killenger on May 14th 2012, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Gossamer's gear Empty Re: Gossamer's gear

Post by Troglodyte May 14th 2012, 8:23 pm

In the name of Omnissiah I declare this item-app Approved!
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top