The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The State Fair (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:18 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The State Fair (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The State Fair (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The State Fair (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The State Fair (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The State Fair (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The State Fair (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The State Fair (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The State Fair (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The State Fair (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The State Fair (open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The State Fair (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The State Fair (open)

Post by Karny420 May 19th 2012, 8:24 am

Jack didnt know what she was talking to, but in a world full of freaks and superhero's talking to yourself almost seemed normal these days. Jack began following Samantha towards Gromero. "so what brought you to this fine city of Tampa Bay?" Jack was just trying to make conversation. As they walked Jack started tossing the exlpoding tub ball in the air and catching it..."So you think this Dufrane guy is really gonna talk? or at least let us know what his plans are?" Jack was ready to bust some skulls, he loved the adrenaline rush from taking on villains. When he found out he had powers he went looking for the Bad guys, but no one told him the Bad guy s fought back, well, Jack won but he had bruises to prove that it wasnt easy. "and who the hell were you talking to back there?"

Karny420

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 19th 2012, 5:09 pm

Well, I might tell ya who I was talking to later, if I feel like it, but for now let's leave that a mystery. Sam replied. Sam was walking towards the inner city when a hood with a gun popped out and shot at her. She spun around, used a water whip to deflect the bullet, and then kicked the gangster in the face, knocking his tooth out. A few more ran out of the various allies. Seeing this Sam took cover, running behind a dumpster, and then fired off a few bursts of pressurized water at the enemies. A few off them were hurt, but then a bunch of them started shooting at Sam. Taking a bullet in the shoulder she yelled DAMN IT! Jack! help me out over here!
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "quantity has a quality all its own"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Karny420 May 19th 2012, 5:30 pm

Jack sprung into Action he grabbed the one that had shot Sam around the neck and lifted him into the air and tosses him into the other ones. "NOBODY HURTS MY FRIEND!!!!" Jack was pissed and began pummeling the shooter into the ground, his punches came swift and effortlessly, the man was beyond dead, The anger grew in Jack, he stood up and spun around and looked at the other 2 "C,mon guys do we really have to do this my way?" Jack Punched one in the jaw shattering it, He turned and looked at Sam "You okay doll?"
Karny420

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 19th 2012, 6:04 pm

Thanks, Jack, I should be fine, I stopped the bleeding for a bit. Sam said as she picked herself up of her back. She liked this guy's style. He wasn't afraid to do some damage and she liked him for it. She turned around and killed the last thug with a quick water blade to his neck. She turned around and said Well then, I guess we should keep going in deeper, as long as we have our guard up. said Samantha in a ragged voice, as the bullet seemed to have been dipped in some sort-of poison. It was not fatal but it hurt like hell. I wanna know how these guys knew who we were, and now I have something personal against this asshole of a gangster. Walking forward a little she saw a little kid, afraid for his life, Sam bent down, and told him Hush it's safe now he whispered back "Thank you lady" and then ran away. Sam hated gangsters dragging kids into all of this....
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Karny420 May 20th 2012, 5:00 pm

Jack wiped his knuckles clean of the gangsters blood. He lit a cig and laughed. "I really need to quit." Jack started down the street towards Dufrane's hideout. "C'mon Sam we gots buisness to tend to!" Fighting crime reminded Jack of The Batman comics he used to read as a Kid. He loved those comics. Jack continued down the street when he saw movement, alot of movement up ahead looked to be about 20 guys unloading a Stock truck into the back of a warehouse. Jack looked at Sam, "Is this the right spot? or did we just stumble upon some heavy duty shit?" Jack's excitement was overwhemling him as he thought to himself. I can take um. Jack sprung into action bounding towards them gaining speed as he crashed into the side of the truck tipping it on its side, he grabbed one of the guys by the arm swing him and using him as a weapon knocking about 5 guys to the side. Jack's adrenaline was pumping, his anger rising..
Karny420

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 21st 2012, 10:40 am

Sam saw Jack go into a hulking rage, knocking over trucks, battering people's faces in, and all that actiony stuff. Sam took one of her glass water bottles out, threw it like a grenade, and sliced open a group of the thugs with her water blades, their blood splattering across the wall. Taking a different approach for her next kill, Samantha did a wall-run, jumped off the wall and did a flip-kick into one of the gangster's faces, and then she flooded the alley with water from the nearby fire-hydrant. She killed the last few thugs and turned around to Jack saying "Well, that was easy." Seeing the wrecked stocktruck in the alley next to the warehouse, she saw a huge pile of drugs. Steroids, crack, pot, meth, everything. These guys constituted almost the entire drug trade of the region. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Dufrane walking around in the warehouse, wondering where his shipment of drugs is. Sam ran in the warehouse, expecting to see Dufrane alone, but not so, a group of well armed thugs surround her. Um, Jack? Some help here? she yelled.
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Karny420 May 22nd 2012, 9:59 am

Jack unsheathed his mallets and ran into the warehouse swinging them in circles at his side, as the connected with thugs it tossed them into the air, Jack was headed straight for Dufrane when an Explosion rang out at Jacks Hip, it threw him all the way to the other side of the Warehouse. The thug had shot a tub ball bomb and it had caused a chain reaction and set all 3 off. Jack's hip was bleeding felt like he had been stabbed, he slowly stands up and laughs."Is that all you got?" He picked up his Mallets and ran towards the group, He jumped in the air and brought the mallets behind behind his head, right before he hit the ground he swung the hammers down and slammed them down at full strength sending a shockwave through the warehouse, The Walls cracked and pieces of concrete flew everywhere, he turns and looks at Sam and smiles.
Karny420

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 23rd 2012, 6:47 pm

As Sam saw the concrete flying across the warehouse, she smiled, Jack wasn't afraid to bust some skulls, and he certainly didn't think much of property damage. Well then, Dufrane, how about you tell us what your up to? HMM? said Sam menacingly as she held a water blade up to his face. "OKAY! OKAY! I'll spill! Don't hit me with that thing!" yelled Dufrane like the scared little bitch he was. "OK OK! We're being paid off to wreck these places, some sorta master plot to root out all the mutants and stuff, to take em down!" "That's all I know please don't kill me!" Hmm, how about no? said Samantha as she cut his throat. Well then, how about we go find this guy, I got his number off Dufrane's cell phone, and his address. said Sam as she walked out the door.
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Karny420 May 26th 2012, 10:28 am

Jack looked around at the carnage, the broken and bloody bodies scattered the warehouse floor, He walked out the door and stood next to Sam and looked down the street. The street lights illuminating there path. The dirty Tampa streets were overflowing with scum, and dirtbags tonight. Bobo wasnt gonna like that Jack never came back, but he would have to understand, this was for the better of his kind and the world. Why did this Dufrane guy's boss want to kill all the mutants? What did Jack ever do to this guy? Jack wondered if any of this had to do with the War his Father started. "You Ready for this?" He asked Samantha. "Cuz I know I am ready to kick Names and Take Ass!!!" Jack laughed at his corny joke, and made his way down the street.
Karny420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top