The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Were is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Were is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Were is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Were is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Were is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Were is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Were is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Were is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Were is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Were is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Were is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Were is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Were is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWere is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_voting_barWere is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Were is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWere is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_voting_barWere is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Were is Luck when you need it?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Were is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Were is Luck when you need it?

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 9th 2012, 10:38 pm

Na I'm good for now he said just by the tone he was looking at Nanograft. He stretched his arms out in a look of being tired. He was luckily to be this close to his appartment; he went up the stairs to the floor he was on grabed a few things locked the door and jumped over a rail landing next to the man. It was time to go as Coronel super leaped his way to a wide open place so he could have atleast an almost straight shot to the building strong hold of the group. He was about totake off when suddenly he jumped down in a flash saving a little girl. He could only think why as he put her down and she run inside screaming. The truck dus nit even stop once, [color=red]What cruel people would not stop to check on road kill especially if it was a human. Coronel picked one hand up and snapped which blew out all 4 tires in one shot. The truck came screatching to a halt and the girl was no were to be found. He moved her toy from the middle of the road and placed it on their apartment stairs. He was now ready to go he leaped back and powered up so make himself alot lighter but quicker to get here.

The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Were is Luck when you need it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Were is Luck when you need it?

Post by keblinky May 10th 2012, 4:44 pm

Waiting for the Coronel to get back Simon thought to himself I wonder what organization this guy is involved in, having all these resources.... Well maybe I will ask him. Suddenly three muggers, all with guns and knives popped out from behind an alley. Gimme the goddamned money man, maybe ill let you live! yelled one of them. Pshh snorted Nanograft. One of the muggers tried to stab Nanograft, this was pointless as Nanograft is not harmed by normal knives, regardless Nanograft grabbed his arm, twisted it back, snapped it, and then kicked the guy in the throat. He's knocked out who's next?You, you little piece of merde? (French for shit) The other 2 muggers shot at Nanograft who easily shrugged off the bullets, then ran up, jumped on a wall, spun around and kicked one of the muggers sqaure in the jaw, CRACK! OH SHIT MAN!! yelled the last mugger, who was knocked out with a quick low power blast to the gut. Gur.... groaned the three muggers. Well then, i'll lock you up said Simon as he handcuffed the three to a lamppost. Now where is that goddamned Coronel? wondered Simon.
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "quantity has a quality all its own"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 10th 2012, 7:07 pm

Coronel stood on a building waiting for Nanographt. "I wonder if he even knows I'm up here waiting" thought Coronel. He walked over to the side of the building and seen Nanograft taking out a bunch of thugs who looked like they were in over their head. He was done waiting for everything to rap up so he jumped down slamming into the groud right into the front of the thugs making them jump out of there skin. Coronel walked up to the guy ok we are going since we got the supplies and we got the coordinates we can go to their hide out and get these guys. Coronel took a large amount of space and pulled and compressed it to the bottom of his feet. He used his ability to expand the space under his feet to send him shooting off in the direction of the enemies strong hold.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 12th 2012, 2:56 pm

Seeing the Coronel zoom away, Nanograft jetted forward with his boosters, going in the same direction as the Coronel. I wonder what these guy's game is... thought Simon to himself. Grabbing a lamppost Nanograft spun himself down a different street, continuing to head towards the coordinates for the XENON stronghold. Seeing the bleak building in the distance, Nanograft increased his speed and stopped right outside of it. Well then, this doesn't look like every other villain stronghold. thought Nanograft to himself. Before going into the building, Nanograft armored down, recharged his power cells, and smashed open a window, jumped in, and saw a BIG AS HELL robot. Fire on the intruder! said one of the mech pilots. Oh shit! yelled Simon as he dove for cover.
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 12th 2012, 4:16 pm

As Coronel jumper with every push from the bottom of his feet he was ganning land quick. Reaching their HQ was going to be simple bring them down will be another story all together for he did not know what all they have storred. This was not going to be simple for he nor Nanograph was fully informed on what this place was. Coronel was only happy about not being informed for he was thinking of it beign a surprise. As Nanographt reached the outside of the base before him he aparentlly stopped for a reason. Coronel stopped right behind him and seen the same mechs that he fought walking around but he also seen mechs twice to three times their size. Wow now today will be fun, so i guess one of us can go first while the other covers the man who went in... So if you dont want to go i will im good in both situations he said in a whisper so the guards would not here him. He crouched down and then sat down waiting to catch a little time before they randomly jumped in with the plan given.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 12th 2012, 5:24 pm

FUCK! exclaimed Simon as he went behind an overturned piece of concrete. Quickly suiting up he fired some shots off roasting a few of the soldiers, and busting off a Mech's arm. Seeing the opportunity Simon blew one of the barrels marked EXPLOSIVE up, and so busted up a group of soldiers and one of their mechs. God, I need a drink thought Simon to himself. After a few minutes, Nanograft jumped up, took out a few of the guys with some well placed melee hits, and managed to wreck one of the smaller mechs. Hey, Coronel! Take care of these guys while I break into the offices! said Nanograft. Busting into one of the offices, he quickly downloaded some of the data of a few computers, and gathered some documents. He then ran out to help the Coronel with the rest of the fighting.
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 12th 2012, 5:45 pm

As Nanograph took out a mere fraction of them in a couple of minutes and ran inside and left the people to Coronel. He did not know what Nanogaph was going to do inside but he deside to make short work of outside forces. He poped his knuckles and cracked his neck and scoward his eyes around locating all the enemies he coupld see around him those big mechs seemed as if they were deadly. But Coronel was just their for fun. He raised both his arms parallel to his showders and held both of his hands out. Immediatlly a very powerful wave was sent shooting out. It was the huge wave was very accurate and very very sharp. Everytime the wave would over lap it would hit the ground leaving huge slash marks from the ground being severed apart. The wave was purposlly sent towrd their feet to either send them away from the ground or juswt partially cut off their feet or completlly cut off robot legs so they could not move at all. He seen Nanographt run back from inside and Coronel simply waved Hey I`m done here so were next

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 12th 2012, 10:43 pm

I think we should go to your house and have that hacker friend decrypt these files. said Nanograft as he walked towards Coronel, suiting down to street clothes in the process. The main problem that Simon saw was the fact that this XENON company was so well funded, there were at least 50 of those robot things in 1 of the strongholds. That was ridiculous. Taking a deep swig of booze after the fight Simon relaxed and managed to get his energy levels back up to maximum capacity. Having exhausted himself for the day, Simon hoped that the Coronel would let him crash at his place for a while. There was no need for any further combat, so Simon let his systems shut down for a bit, making him feel extremely relaxed. I believe. from what i read in some of the documents, that this company is planning some sort of hostile takeover. Whatever happens we need to stop it. said Simon as he walked out of the warehouse.
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 12th 2012, 11:07 pm

As Coronel put his arms down he was tired for being out like this. It was normal but he apparentlly was not use to it. Nanograft sujested that they go back to Coronels place. Man that sounds really good so lets hurry and get up and leave this joint he said in an exsausted voice. He started walking to the exit when doors on the buillding they were just walking away from opened up. A big thump hit the ground sending a loud pounding sound through the ground. You could hear gyros spinning pushing debris across the area. He seen the big machine hoovering over the building and moving closer to them. Coronel looked at it in amazement. He wasted no time at all, he immediatlly pointed his hands toward the helicopter and said "PUSH" and sent a very powerful forceful wave toward the gigantic helicopter. Ok now it is time to fall like a box of rocks he said as the wave closed in. Then it hit the helicopter and pushed it up recking the outside and denting it in a couple places. It rocked a little and focused back into place. Coronel was now surprised, this small HQ of theirs was way too well supported. The armor on the helicopter must be really thick, Well i think it is time to go and make a run for it. Ill just be leaving now so hurry behing or you can try and fight that thing. Coronel started to run off, but as he did he heard metal plates sliding open from the helicopter; it was opening a small rocket silo and was more than prepared to fire.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 15th 2012, 5:05 pm

Damn, just like the Americans to leave when the fight gets tricky. muttered Nanograft as he turned around and fired off a few laser rounds at the big helicopter's missile silos, effectively blowing the thing to hell. He decided to follow the Coronel and went zooming off into the night to follow the Coronel.
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 15th 2012, 9:49 pm

Coronel seen that the helicopter was brought down. He let down his arms and did not haste to leave they both went back to his apartment for further instructions but resources were limited so thet were probally going to be stuck there for a while.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top