The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barI love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barI love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only)

Post by Guest May 9th 2012, 6:49 pm

Walking towards the direction of which Coronel was shouting, it seemed she wasn't the only one within earshot of him. However, the creature had already been destroyed by another person before she got there. She wasn't quite sure what was going on at the time, but she hadn't seen anything like the downed Geira. She wrinkled her nose at the sight of it. Whether because it was dead or ugly was unknown, possibly both.

Usually when standing over a corpse, with his innards spread all over his clothing, one does not say he is doing 'nothing'. Its clear he was either an untrustworthy type in her opinion, or just really callous when it came to killing things. Though to his defense, the creature appeared hostile. The scene was really getting awkward with the group of strange men and monsters. Seemingly out of place, she tried to slowly creep out of the scene and head back towards the Concert area. She would reroute her way home from there.

Last edited by Syrene on May 12th 2012, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Rock and Roll. (Invite Only)

Post by Andrew May 12th 2012, 12:49 am

Phoenix turned his head away from the corpse of the dead corpse and saw more of them heading their way. "Guys they don't look too happy about their buddy." he said pointing at the now oncoming beasts He made a dagger of fire in his hand and prepared for the worst. He ran at one of the creatures and threw a kick at it's chest. He followed up with a swipe of his pyro weapon. Aware of the situation around him, he then proceeded to throw a bicycle kick to one of the ones behind him.

Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach May 12th 2012, 12:56 am

Empathy watched as the man attacked the creature with a small flame and followed it with a kick. He turned to leave the scene but as he started to walk away he saw one burst through a wall and face him, its eyes ablaze with rage and anguish as it saw its fallen comrade.

A smile slowly stretched across Empathy's face until he was grinning ear to ear. "Awww, sad I killed your little friend? Well don't worry, you two will see each other shortly. Now let's see... what should I do first.... OH I KNOW! How about I show you the feeling of having your eyeballs ground up with a power drill! Won't that be fun!" He yelled as he rushed the creature, aiming his hand directly at its face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 13th 2012, 4:28 pm

(Note:These things are currently amidst the crowd so simply attacking them means endangering the people that are around.Please take this into consideration when performing actions.Thank you)

The hunt was not going well for this pack of creatures.Instead of simply being able to strike down their prey instead they find themselves having to deal with people who seemed interested in stopping their efforts.So be it.They will be the ones that the Geiras feast on tonight.

Unfortunately it seemed these people were not as easy to take down as normal humans were.This would make things more difficult for the pack.Still with all these people around and them having the numbers advantage they were quite certain that they would prevail.They commenced with their attack upon them.As a few charged forward while being met with opposition by their strange abilities another one that had been one of those that had snuck into the building attacked from through the very wall with which they were standing near.

With help from the crowd that surely they would not endanger the Geiras would soon take down the humans and feast on their flesh.As a few charged forward other lay in waiting for the right moment to strike.They would need a way around the strange powers that they possessed.The other humans were just part of the attack plan.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 13th 2012, 5:08 pm

As Coronel to the shot at the monsters, they decided to hide behind a vehicle a piece. But behind them was worst people were coming out of the building and were scatered all over the place. If the shot were to keep going it will kill to many people and that was not going to be good on him. At the last second he shouted pull and a small ball appeared in the air and started to pull things into it. Since the first shot was closer to it the most of the force would be exserted onto it. The shot started to turn upward toward the ball. It was surely going to miss now. He stoped the ball and made it disappear, but the shot kept going higher and higher into the air until it was out of site. Although it went out of site quickbecause how small the shot was but it was very strong so he could not risk the peoples lives.

Takning in the hight of the car he decided to get to higher ground so his next shot would just hit the ground after killing the monster it hit. Coronel quickly ran to a ladder and climbed the fire escape until he reached the top of the roof. He silently ran over to the ledge and looked down onto the two monsters behind the car. He was ready to kill them if necisary, but he would wait for them to move just incase the other two people tryed to jump in first which they did. One into the building and another attacking head on.

Last edited by Mr. BigMac on May 21st 2012, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2012, 9:11 pm

Mara took this opportunity to split off from the group. She still felt out of place among the group, and she wasn't sure if they were safe to be behind. They were metahumans like her, but they used their powers in very destructive ways. She took off running through an alleyway, where she thought it would be a short-cut to get to her house. It seemed some of her friends that she arrived to the concert with didn't make it home. She looked at the carnage shocked, as her friend Jess' car was flipped over and flickering flames from the underside.

Running to the vehicle, she managed to locate her friend. Scraped and burned all over, Mara knew she didn't have much time. Unbuckling the seat belt on her friend who was in the driver's seat, Jess slumped to the ground. Struggling greatly, Mara finally dragged her out of the vehicle. It wasn't that Jess was heavy, Mara just physically wasn't a strong person. She was a metahuman herself, with very different powers compared to the rest she met with today. Placing her hand on Jess' chest, she closed her eyes and concentrated. The burns dissolved away, and the cuts all over her body began to rapidly close and heal up as if they were never inflicted at all. Her friend's eyes burst open as she began to cough.

"It's okay Jess, I got you." Mara said. "I'll get you home, c'mon let's go!" Helping her friend up, the two of them began to race home to safety far away from the concert. The two of them would never forget the monsters and powerful metahumans they met today.

(( Syrene Exits Topic ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top