The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_vote_lcapThe Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_voting_barThe Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_vote_lcapThe Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_voting_barThe Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) Empty The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only)

Post by CirqueDuFreek May 1st 2012, 8:57 pm

Long since the days of blissful and sickening innoence had ClairBear seen real 'friends'. Her social life was a cloud of robberies, her ancestory lost and a seemingly perfect ghost story within itself. Who needed friends anyway?! Oddly, today was a bit different for the calico-queen of jesters; She'd set a meeting opened only to an olf 'friend' one could say. A 'buddy' or a 'bro'. Eagerly skipping along the pavement and bobbing her head from left to right as if listening to some music-keen with plenty of bass- was loudly playing in her ears. The radiant, though somewhat dimmed sunlight of California reflected upon the jester-woman. Her top hat seemed to remain in perfect place as she skipped and the orange orb in the sky caused the young womans mane of frizz to bob and glint as it swished widly in the breeze.

Ohhhh, the Childrens Museum! The place of entry in every child's life! Oh, the memories and the fun she'd once had here .... The key word, ONCE, plagued her and made her quirk her bright red lips, glance around, and then stompy inside rather angrily.Muttering under her breath about something along the lines of 'stupid serial rapist bicthes tryin' to ruin my life'.

Not even regarding the people at the window asking her for a pass or money, ClairBear sauntered forward and continued to loll her head from left to right to a silent little tune. Suddenly and much to her dismay, a swarm of snot-noted, bratty little children suddenly flocked to her screaming, "THE CLOWNS HERE!!!!!!!"

Biting her lip and cocking one eyebrow, Clair stepped back, took off her hat and faked a large grin. "Okay kids! Go show your parents THIS magic trick!" Reaching into the bottomless pit of her hat, she pulled out a handful of coins.

Choosing not to mention the perverted images on the coins, she handed them out to each and every child with a goofy little quirky grin on her over-expressioned face. "Now, don't hold these coins, give them to your parents! They're SPECIAL and turn into dollar bills when held with your fingers!"

With her job done and a chorous of, "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!', ClairBear skipped forward, leaving a room-full of angry parents with their hands stuck together by what seemed to be, semen. Perfect party savor stuffers!

Going up to the top floor of the museum, Clair plopped down in a slumped, haunched over position, took her hat off and pulled out some playing cards to play solataire;

Hopefully her little 'friend' would show up in time. She'd been looking forward to this meetup for some time ...
CirqueDuFreek
CirqueDuFreek

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-04-19

Back to top Go down

The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only) Empty Re: The Feast of Fools! (Troglodyte only)

Post by Troglodyte May 1st 2012, 9:44 pm

If the gentleman had moustaches he would have twirled them villanously at this very moment, partly because he was the sort of person that had a hard time not fiddling with things like moustaches, and partly because it would have been part of his image. He really wished he had a fancy, waxed curly, "snidely whiplash"-style moustache at the moment, since it might prevent all of these little kids from asking him to perform magic tricks for their entertainment. He had been asked to do it three times in the five minutets he had spent in the museum, and although two had accepted his explanation that he was not a wizard, but in fact the famous gentleman thief with very little fuzz, he had to pull a penny out of the ear of the third kid before he agreed to leave the poor supervillain alone.

Being mistaken for a wizard was one of the many reasons that he rarely went out into public wearing his beloved 'Blueblooded Gentelman Thief'-outfit. Another reason was that this particurlar costume probably was on quite a few tapes associated with several recent high-profile heists. the third reason he could think of was the fact that you get asked quite a bit of annoying quesitions when you dress up like this. Question such as:
"'Why are you wearing that hat",
"is it true that you stole the diamond hat of the czars?"
or "If you let one of the hostages go, you'll get one of my men in return."
quite bothersome, really.

Still, he figured the questions and unwanted attention would have to be his cross to bear, since he had chosen such a stylish costume back when he had designed his alter ego. After all, if he was one of these dirt-poor, witless, worthless, commoners he would be in awe of someone dressed as finely as the gentleman Thief as well. After all, he held a level of class and sophistication that they never would be able to match in a million years, no matter how hard they tried. It was all about the breeding, all about the blood.

However, a sudden shout of anger and general dissaproval told him that this waiting was at an end. One of the First things you learn about Clair was even though she dressed up as a clown, she did not make a fool of herself spread laughter and joy to those around her, like most of her colleagues. Rather she made a fool out of those around her to get herself a good laugh at their expense. In some ways she was the very anthisesis of a clown, but Gentleman found her antics enjoyable nonetheless.

It did not take long for Manfred to lay eyes on the woman he had came here to meet. Her costume stood out even more than his own did. She seemed to be up to her usual tricks to say the least. The Gentleman Thief smiled as he thought of their last little meet and greet. She was a pearl indeed. With a few quick strideds he reached her, gently taking her hand and kissing in a manner so ridiculously archaic and stereotypical that it got quite a few giggles from the onlookers
"Ah, Clair! Enchanté" he greeted her in a rich, full voice, that almost made up for his earlier rather tacky greeting

"Still up to your old tricks I see." He said, a slight smirk appearing on his lips as he adjusted his monocle slightly.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top