The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lucas Caster I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Lucas Caster I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Lucas Caster I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Lucas Caster I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Lucas Caster I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Lucas Caster I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Lucas Caster I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Lucas Caster I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Lucas Caster I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Lucas Caster I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Lucas Caster I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Lucas Caster I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Lucas Caster I_vote_lcapLucas Caster I_voting_barLucas Caster I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lucas Caster

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucas Caster Empty Lucas Caster

Post by Lucas Caster April 23rd 2012, 6:04 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: (nickname) Luke
Title: NA
Alignment: Renegade (with good intentions)
Race:Human/Caucasian (has Celtic blood)
Hair:Black
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 6,1
Weight: 155

Costume Description/Image: Any clothes that fit his personal style.

Personality: Luke is a rather energetic guy who's always up to something. He likes to have fun and sometimes gets into trouble over his games or schemes; he's also a bit of a jokester and likes to make his fellow man laugh a little, but he knows the times to be serious and the times not to be. He can be very courteous when he need be; usually trying to be respectful to friends or those he wants to impress his attitude also tends to shift when around certain people. He is fairly easy to get along with he usually doesn't give any one a reason to make him an enemy because he would rather keep the peace with most people, but he does get angry when provoked and once he's gotten mad the nice guy attitude is gone and the asshole-ish one comes out. When Luke makes an enemy he tend to be quite spiteful and holds a big grudge, when it comes to being an asshole he makes rather offensive comments to his enemies when he's really angry, sometimes getting him into a little bit of trouble, maybe even more trouble than he could handle alone.

Getting angry tend to be a rare thing with Luke he usually doesn't get offended over much and tries to make a laugh out of most things, which is another reason he makes friends, also he is highly motivational to himself and to others giving moral support and not giving up on his friends or himself unless he knows the situation is pointless. To add to his qualities Luke is a loyal friend always trying to be there for his friends and or family in a time of need, because to him leaving someone high and dry is just a disgrace. All together Luke is a well rounded guy who just wants to live his life to the fullest in his own perspective just doing whatever he pleases makes him happy and that's how he wants it to stay.

History:Lucas Davis Caster was born on May 5th 2005 in the Sunny Los Angeles California. His parents Adam and Maria Caster couldn't be more proud to finally have a child in their lives, but when Luke was still very young his parents didn’t have much time to spare for him. Luke was basically raised until the age of seven by his nanny Esmeralda Ventinora, who babied Luke almost as much as his mother had, but when Luke’s mother wasn’t around to care for him Esmeralda always was. By the time Luke was old enough for school, school was just about the most normal thing in his daily activities, well besides getting dressed in the mornings. School for Luke was a pain, being sent to a private school wasn’t the greatest thing in the world it had its share of trouble and aggravation, not to mention the bullies. Growing up a bit different Luke was a target for those around him and after many fights Luke’s parents had had enough of the non-sense and decided to answer violence with more violence. His parents decided to enroll him in a private ninjutsu training class with a master teacher to make what could be a long story short the kids the gave the problems didn’t give them anymore, now where were we? When school had ended for the day Luke was driven home by his families chauffeur since his parent’s hadn’t the time to do it themselves, upon arrival Luke was rushed into his families Mansion to begin his daily training and studying.

You see Luke’s family wasn’t the average American type, no entire family was known as one of the four largest and most powerful magical families in the world. Luke’s family, the esteemed Caster’s with the blood of Celtic descent, was commonly known for their skills in dark magic. When Luke reached the age of seven he was right alongside his parents taking in the knowledge of family business not the he understood much of it at the time, but it was a start. A few months before Luke’s eighth birthday he began to develop his own magical abilities, his powers were at first slow to show themselves, but once his abilities were clear his powers began to flourish. Luke’s type of power came from his own aura which was far stronger at his age than those of full grown adults or any other normal being. As Luke got older, his powers grew in strength and so did his role in family business not to mention his continuous activities involving his ninjutsu classes. He learned almost everything about family affairs from trips or situations involving meetings from his parents. He learned well and soon he was an underling amongst the family, he had gained the trust and appreciation from his family giving him a tiny bit of pull when it came to family affairs. Luke’s family life was soaring and continuing to make great progress, but his social life was lacking a bit of spark. Having few friends at the time, he wasn’t a very popular person in his school; he was just some guy that most people barely knew existed. Getting caught in the action of family business made the years fly by, and before anyone knew it Luke had graduated from his high school and was sent straight into the depths of college.

They say college changes people; well it does Luke finally decided to let loose for a change, to break out of his quiet serious shell and embrace this new life of freedom. Instead of to family business and meetings, Luke was attending to girls, alcohol, and friends, Luke had let go of his former self to create something new, and he liked it, he liked it a lot. He started to do new things, such as starting to learn Wing Chun for the hell of it. Keeping busy with some college work and lots of partying by the time his four years were up Luke passed college barely with average grades, he had his smart friends to thank for that. When Luke returned home his family couldn’t have been happier to see the fresh out of college, new and improved Lucas Caster. His social change seemed to go over well with his family, saying things about him needing to loosen up and bit and live a little. Adam and Maria although were happy to hear that Luke was coming back home to help once again with family matter’s and they were glad to have him come back instead of him leaving their piece of the family just on their own shoulders. After Luke was settled back in things almost returned to normal, by that I mean Luke changed up his schedule now to give some time to himself, he regained his former role in his family and is still to this day living it up as one of the proud members of the Caster family.

Extra Details: In what spare time Luke managed to pick up as a teen he found himself interested in automobiles. He liked to design on body work and paint jobs for cars and trucks alike. After a year or two his interest developed into and Obsession. Luke learned that he had a talented hand for art which he applied to the body work of vehicles. Eventually Luke bought a 1969 Camaro and with his hand in body painting and his father’s work under the hood Luke had a car fit for a show room. After working on the core of his care Lucas tried his hand at customizing the interior and again with his father’s assistance he had decked out his car. Another one of Luke's obsession is playing video games, he loves to play a few games here and their provided he has the time. Luke also enjoys junk food, which he keeps in his car at all times. He also likes a variety of animals ranging from lizards to ferrets and everything in between, except for snakes he’s deathly afraid of poisonous snakes.

Powers: Luke's main ability is his aura manipulation; Luke uses his own aura has a weapon to do such things as shooting bolts of auric energy, create shields, power his own arms/legs with auric energy to fight with(doing this Lucas forms auric blades around his fists and around various parts of the body used to fight with such as his feet,elbows, knees, and even his head), and to form various objects with energy to use as an aid or weapon (example: Luke commonly uses energy on his arms to create hands of extendable energy to lift, throw, grab and attack with). Luke’s natural auric energy can’t last forever, it slowly depletes the more of it that he uses and eventually will regenerate upon time. Luke’s auric energy also changes colors depending on his mood (purple: normal/calm, Green: Happy/excited, Orange: Stressed, Indigo: Sad, Bright Red: Angry), so depending if a person knows the colors they would know his moods. Luke’s core ability is energy manipulation, but Luke can only control spiritual forms of energy, such as his auric, magical, and life energy. Luke can only obtain magical and life energy from sources other than himself for example plants and living being would poses life energy which Luke could drain from the source through physical contact and magical energy could be obtained through enchanted objects or other sources or people who poses magical energy, which also must be obtained through physical contact.

Luke only uses other methods of energy when his auric energy is running low. (I do understand that I can only use one type of energy at once and that I can’t use such powers to take another player’s life or magical energy from that person or persons object, unless they allow me to do so; that’s why if I would be allowed to use this form of power to only use on it on plants, animals, and basic self-made npc’s in posts.) The rest of Luke’s abilities are pretty basic and simple to explain, from Luke’s experience’s with martial arts throughout his years he has managed to master the skill of ninjutsu, and his still currently under instruction of the style Wing Chun which makes him an excellent and deadly fighter. His last ability is his high endurance which is simply an advantage given to him by his own powerful aura. His auric energy has basically coated his body in a veil of a permanent magical defense system warding off pain, diseases, and giving him a boost in physical performance.

Power Grid:
STR:1
SPD:3
END:5
INT:2
EP:6
FS:5

Power Grid colours: If allowed I would like to make my own.

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: Oh business as usual at the Caster house, Luke was just pulling himself out of bed when he father burst through the door “Hey kid wake up, we have a lot of business to attend to today, okay?” Luke sleepily stared over to his father with that nasty matter still on his eyelids. Rubbing the junk off Lucas yawned and replied “Okay dad, but remember what I said yesterday, I’m going out with my friends tonight so this business had better not take too long because I don’t have much time on my schedule today.” His father grinned “Oh Luke my boy, you changed so much, I mean you used to ask my all the time when the next meeting was going to be and now you put up just enough effort to stay on good terms with everyone.” Luke gave a big smile “Well daddy I grew up and now I think it’s time for some self-indulgence because growing up you have to admit I didn’t go out much, except when Esmeralda took me shopping,” shuddering at the thought of being forced into little uniforms and get ups to impress his has been nanny. Adam gave a silent nod “yes Luke you are right you didn’t and I guess you owe it to yourself to go out and have some fun.” Luke stood from his position on his bed “You're damn right I do,” he responded with a chuckle “Okay pop you need to vacate the premises so I can get ready for this formal shin dig,” Luke began to remove his shirt and head towards his bathroom, grabbing a pair of his boxers from a drawer on his way. “Alright Luke, but be ready and be down stairs in thirty minutes you got that?”

Lucas gave his father a wave and continued on toward his bathroom; stepping inside Luke closed the door behind him, locked it gathered his necessary bathing materials, and removed his clothes. He stepped inside his shower and turned the knobs until the water temp was to his approval, but Luke didn’t make many movements, he just put his forehead against his shower wall to think. As the warm water rolled of his back he was lost deep in thought; Lucas had noticed more change in himself than before, now he was getting tired of dealing with family problems they were starting to grow time consuming and boring, but he knew he was still needed by his family and couldn’t abandon them. He started to lightly bang his head against the wall of his shower “Ugh! What to do?” Luke stopped moping about in his shower and barely cleaned up, just enough not to smell bad and rushed the rest of his self-prepping getting dressed just in time to meet his father down stairs. Oh boy another fun day of business as usual he though as he, his father and mother stepped out the door to their ride awaiting to take them to their business as usual.

Lucas Caster
Lucas Caster

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-02-17

Back to top Go down

Lucas Caster Empty Re: Lucas Caster

Post by Arcana May 5th 2012, 12:11 am

Looks good to me. As long as you don't go overboard I'll say approved until stated otherwise.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top