The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_voting_barLose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_voting_barLose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 Empty Re: Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy

Post by Lucy Brillows May 23rd 2012, 3:06 am

"I liked her better when she couldn't use her hands." Lucy reached down to feel her leg. A stream of blood slowly came out, but it only cut the skin and passed through without going into the leg. A room filled with gas always took a toll on the accuracy of any sharpshooter. It did however leave brawling a little more precise and personal. Just the way Lucy liked it.

Gracie swung her arm in an attempt to dislodge the doppleganger and allowed the hit to strike her in the face. The gas mask stayed tight over her face with a loud thud ringing through the plastic amphitheater covering her face. The maneuverer let Lucy take advantage of Gracie's back by wrapping Lucy's arm in between Gracie's arm and her back. With the grapple in place she could pinion the arm behind her and wrap her hand around Gracie's mouth to keep her from giving Andree any orders on whether or not to shoot through the smoke and around her.

Once she applied the hold on Gracie she knew the gas forming up in the room would only take a few more moments to incapacitate any normal heroes, and placed her hope in most of them passing out to keep her from getting out numbered. While she held onto Gracie she would remain in close proximity to push the button to detonate the explosives in the ceiling should she need them, but she really wanted to keep this caper as quiet as she could.

Keeping Gracie quiet also would give Lucy some leeway with the smoke screen making it harder for Prissy to navigate her way to assist in the takedown. If the situation took a turn for the worst Lucy could always make her way back into the mirror, but just like the explosives she wanted this trap wrapped up as quickly as she could.

Lucy Brillows

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypris May 28th 2012, 3:21 pm

Prissy was examining the mirror more closely, trying to survey the rough wooden corners for any buttons or switches that would unlock some sort of secret passage but when she touched it a bit to hard and the object came off its nail and crashed into pieces on the ground it was pretty obvious there was nothing dubiously wrong with it. Confused and oblivious to the event unfolding beyond the wall of gas, the heroine put away her bow and arrow and picked up a shard of the glass, tossing it in her palm for a moment. "What were you so upset about Luka..." She said under her breath.

Just then, on the outskirts of the greenish fog a little beyond where she knelt looking at the broken mirror, another woman appeared. Cypris immediately pulled her bow out again with dizzying speed and had an arrow knocked with string pulled taught only seconds after. Her blue eyes were sharp and her beautiful face was serious as she quickly aimed the weapon at the intruder's torso, still unaware of the quiet fight behind her. "Who are you? State your purpose or I'll shoot!" She was never one for subtlety or immediate trust it seemed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 Cypris10

Stats:
Cypris
Cypris

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 28th 2012, 6:59 pm

Gracie never fought fair. She'd grown up in an all girls environment for god sakes, fighting fairly was not what they did. So biting Lucy's hand when it wrapped around her mouth was almost instinctive and reflective. Gracie aimed her canines for the tender vein in the centre of the hand which would jar the nerves in both the fingers and the wrist. It was extremely painful, that kind of a nip which hurt more then slamming your whole hand in the door. Whilst the pain hopefully would cause her to remove her hand, Gracie slammed the steel-toe of her boot downwards onto her assaulters foot. She wasn't going to count on just the bite to hurt that was for sure. If that didn't work then it would be a time to introduce her power, the lights over head began to flicker as Gracie latched onto the first energy source she had, aside from her own life energy. If Lucy had let go then she wouldn't use the attack and would step back beside Andree. If she didn't let go then the electricity now stored within her, would spike through her skin and thus through Lucy, causing a very nasty electric shock. She wasn't using the full extent of her powers just yet but she could introduce them later.

Once her mouth was free Gracie let out a piercing whistle, to alert Prissy of Luka to what was happening over their side of the factory. The smoke was making her eyes water and the gas was making her tired but the course of electricity, either used on Lucy or still stored, was enough to keep her awake for a little longer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 7th 2012, 4:10 pm

Andree watched as the two girls battled in hand to hand combat. She was itching to join in but knew that, in her current state, she would probably be more of a hazard to Gracie and just get in her way. Her eyes caught sight of a little blood on Lucy's leg and a short lived smile danced across her lips for a moment.

The gas was beginning to get to her. Prissy was able to withstand it with her powers and Gracie was able to use the electricity stored in herself to keep awake but Andree had nothing. For now, she had pulled her tank top up to hide her nose and mouth, leaving her stomach exposed. But she knew this defence wasn't going to last long. And she wasn't a fan of showing off her tummy, leaving it a little more open for attack. Not that the material her tank top offered much protection. She took aim with the gun and aimed it at Lucy's arm. Her finger pulled the trigger, hopefully hitting her. "Gracie, I need a little energy." She either cried out if Gracie was still tumbling with Lucy or said normally if Gracie stood next to her. It was a request she wasn't fond of asking, she didn't enjoy the feeling of the energy getting shot into her body but she needed to stay awake.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Brillows June 21st 2012, 1:25 am

With each step she took the girls managed to elude her. Even with the drawbacks of Grace escaping her grip with a hard bite, victory could still come soon if the girls stayed in the gas. She managed to move away from taking the full blast of the shock, but still took enough of the bridging electricity to feel her right arm go numb. The only path out of the hallway would come once they got passed Lucy, and Lucy knew she could parley the two long enough for the gas to take place. Andree called out for needing an energy boost, and given the power of Grace's electricity she didn't know if the jolt would wake her up or put her back to sleep.

As her plan moved closer to completion she heard a voice come from behind her. The third woman pointed her bow towards the disguised form of Lucy. Between the gas and the movement of the other girls Prissy would need to make sure her arrow went to the right target, and just to complicate things, she would need to do it as the ceiling collapsed on her.

As the explosives detonated an initial force shot out throwing a brutal impact into the hallway. Knowing the extent of the explosives, Lucy began moving towards the shattered glass to use the impact to move her along. As the support structuring began to falter Lucy made her final approach to the shards along the ground. One offered her just enough room to crawl through, but the wiggling she would need caused her to take sometime to pull herself through.

Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 Tumblr_lkx1fyPqSj1qc03leo1_500
Lucy Brillows
Lucy Brillows

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2012, 6:57 pm

(I'm just going to post this here so things won't be traveling by word of mouth. Lucy Brillows has the power to travel through mirrors. And because of Bliss' absence, and the desire you all have to finish this thread, I say go ahead and just let your minds imagine Lucy escaping to live another day through the mirror realm. Now you guys can wrap up this topic and earn well deserved EXP.)

Upon, I suppose an older forum rule, topics that have been abandoned are worth no-experience. Especially when members within this thread had ample time to post.

And also, the request from Bliss is that this thread be trashed.

So.

Trashed.

-My DeviantArt-
Lose-Lose Makes A Happy Lucy - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top