The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Western Beatdown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Western Beatdown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Western Beatdown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Western Beatdown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Western Beatdown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Western Beatdown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Western Beatdown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Western Beatdown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Western Beatdown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Western Beatdown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Western Beatdown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Western Beatdown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Western Beatdown

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Western Beatdown - Page 2 Empty Re: Western Beatdown

Post by Andrew March 5th 2012, 8:46 pm

Phoenix watched as Essa walked off, she didn't look too happy, but then again when did she? He turned to see Gauntlet causing some damage and Darkfire charging up a very powerful attack. "Jesus that thing will destroy us all if he loses control of it, but that won't happen he's Darkfire right?" he thought to himself. For that slight second he let his guard and a sentry drilled into Phoenix from the side. He rolled and got up.

The sentry that knocked him over came back around for another attack. Phoenix took his sword off his back and took a powerful stance.The sentry's speed mixed with Phoenix's strength made the robot split down the middle once it made contact with the blade. Phoenix spun around to see about 10 more flying at him, and blasted a power ball of fire with his free hand. "Not too many more now Talons! Keep it up!" Phoenix shouted trying to inspire his team to pull through it. 5 more robots surrounded him, Phoenix flipped into the air and blasted fire around him almost like a ring as he spun. When he landed he dashed quickly to the closet one and kicked it through the torso and launched it into the outfield wall. Next he grabbed one flying by and punched it through the head and through it's carcass out of the stadium.

Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt March 6th 2012, 10:00 am

Volt was having the time of his life. He zigged and zagged around bullets and fire, blasting electricity every which way. He glanced around, and was surprised to find that the heroes were doing fine. They had destroyed a large number of the drones, and the odds were tipping in their favor now. Volt smiled, and then for the first time in a long time, he put his serious face on. He looked for the most concentrated area of bots and sprinted to the center of them. Once there, he focused all his efforts into siphoning the energy from the drones surrounding him. The majority of the drones around him dropped to the ground, sapped of their power. Volt began to vibrate, full of the drones' energy. He was having trouble holding all their energy inside him, but that problem was soon solved as another group of drones flew towards him, and he let loose the large abundance of energy inside him. Lightning spewed from his hands violently as he screamed "POWAAAH!!!! UNLIMITED POWAAAHH!!!!" in a British accent. As the charred bodies of the drones fell to the ground, Volt looked around and laughed. "You guys got that joke, right?" he asked, hoping his Star Wars reference didn't go unnoticed.

((OOC: For the record, this is the reference. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUrNu8lItu0 ))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Western Beatdown - Page 2 Voltsg10
Volt
Volt

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 62
Job : Whatever it is, it isn't my homework.
Humor : Public Masturbation (While under the influence of heavy narcotics)
Registration date : 2011-12-20

https://www.facebook.com/TheConquerorOfRealms

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 6th 2012, 6:20 pm

Others asked the Doctor questions. How long this, what do you need that. He didn't respond. He just continued pouring his power into this attack.Some of the others defended him. Keeping back the drones. Dr.Everyone kept condensing the fire, putting more fire into the attack, and making it hotter. The grass under him and in a ten foot radius around him has already gone up in flames and burnt to ashes. More and more dirt was becoming silica glass as the attack finally reach seven thousand degrees Fahrenheit. Dr.Everyone struggled to keep control. The attack was now ready. It was as condensed as it could be, has as much fire as it could hold, and was as hot as the Doctor was capable of making it.

"NOBODY MOVE!" Dr.Everyone bellowed. In order to make sure nobody that was helping him was hurt by his attack (they were helping him, they were currently an asset) nobody could move. Otherwise, they risked the same fate the rest of the drones would.

Dr.Everyone opened his eyes. The thermal vision he saw through his visor was bright and blinding, hurting his eyes to look. But he had to look. He could make out the areas with the most heat, and in people shaped outlines. He turned and looked all around himself then closed his eyes again. He knew where everyone was. Now, he just had to hope they stayed put. He would be putting holes in the attack where his "allies" were standing, which would allow his "allies" to come out unscathed.

"BURN!" Dr.Everyone shouted, releasing his control of the power fire attack. Seven thousand degree flames exploded outward in all directions. The ground under the Doctor (the dirt and the silica glass) melted down, a crater quickly developing. It expanded from all sites, touching all the inner walls of the stadium and even torching a quarter of the seats (the ones closest to the diamond and outfield). It expanded upwards, melting and destroying every drone it touched. The attack made the stadium seem like it had a dome roof made of fire. Molten materials rained to the ground, sizzling as the touched ground that survived the attack's violent onslaught. After almost thirty seconds the fire began to dissipate, and Dr.Everyone absorbed as much of it as he could back into himself, trying to regain some of the energy he put into that attack. When the fire was gone, there wasn't a single drone left in Citi Field. There might be some outside Citi Field, maybe a large number flying around the rest of the borough, but Citi Field was cleared. Perhaps a few might fly over and be easily dealt with, but the bulk of them were gone.

Dr.Everyone dropped down on all fours, panting. Sweat fells from his neck and stained his dress shirt. The sweat wasn't from the heat, but from exertion.

"How was that?" Dr.Everyone said, panting between words. He slowly got back up on two feet and straightened his tie and lab coat. "Hot enough for you?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Western Beatdown - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 8th 2012, 9:24 pm

Even though the sentries had been defeated there was not a moment to spare.More would be coming soon.This attack was not going to end any time soon.They had to get moving.Plans were made and teams were chosen amongst those present in queens.Forcewave himself, along with his fellow talons Gauntlet and Essa had been sent to defend the district at an army base.So they got moving immediately.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top