The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Quote me nevermore... I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by Cobalt

» Taliesin
Quote me nevermore... I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Quote me nevermore... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Quote me nevermore... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Quote me nevermore... I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Quote me nevermore... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Quote me nevermore... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Quote me nevermore... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Quote me nevermore... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Quote me nevermore... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Quote me nevermore... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Quote me nevermore... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Quote me nevermore...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quote me nevermore... Empty Quote me nevermore...

Post by Ronin February 26th 2012, 8:00 pm

It was 10:30 pm on a Friday night in New York City, Nightraven was doing his nightly patrol of the city. He went all over New York City until the same came up. Nightraven preferred working at night because he could blend into the shadows with his outfit and police would not give him a hard time about what he was doing. He had been city on top of a skyscraper's eagle watching the city. As he looked from left to right, he heard a scream come out in the distance. Nightraven lept off of the eagle onto another building's roof until he began leaping from building to building until he came to where the scream had came from. He peeked down off of the edge of the building a saw two men pushing a girl up against the wall. He hated seeing women about to get raped, it pissed him off how somebody would want to take advantage of a women just because they could not get some action so they have to steal it. Nightraven pulled his staff from his pocket and extended and jumped off the building landing lightly on the ground. "Eh I hate people who try to rape a girl because they cant get no other action besides masturbating." Nightraven grinned as the two men turned in his direction and swung punches at the same time. He ducked under one and grabbed the man's fist and tossed him into the other guy knocking them both threw a wall. "This is where you run ma'am." Nightraven said in her direction as he could only hear the sound of her heels smacking the ground rapidly as she ran off.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christopher "Agent Nine" Ronin//James "Agent Twelve" Blade
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Quote me nevermore... Empty Re: Quote me nevermore...

Post by Jaeson Brushwick February 26th 2012, 9:26 pm

It hadn't been an exciting night so far for Jaeson. He was strolling down the streets counting out the three hundred and fifty he had been handed for his last deal.
"Three hundred forty, three fifty. Nice, all there." He said to himself as he heard a scream in an alleyway a block away.
Hearing it set him off, "Finally some action!" Bolting to the alley he saw a woman being pushed around, obviously a rape in progress. "Hey st-!" He was cut off as he saw a man in black tights jump down and begin fighting them.
The man gracefully dodged their swings and threw his own. This man seemed to be another one with powers so he flipped out his switchblade. He knew from his last encounter not to take them lightly, but he did want to help.
Waiting, he watched the man hit one of them and the rapist stepped back a few steps. At that Jaeson took his opportunity, he slipped up and slung his arm around the rapist's neck and whispered, "Hey beautiful." Before gliding his blade into the man's gut and tracing it across his stomach. "Nighty night."
Laughing he slowed the man's fall so it wouldn't get too messy and stepped over the soon to be deceased criminal. "Who's next?"
Jaeson Brushwick

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 26th 2012, 9:34 pm

Nightraven watched as one of the rapist fell to their knees bleeding out. He had not made the man bleed but somebody else did. Night tried to never kill ever, he would only stun his opponents or knock them out cold. But this was something that began to anger. They did not need to die, but could have served their time in prison. After scanning the area of ahead of him he saw somebody standing their with a switchblade. "What the hell man? There was no need for you to kill him." Nightraven swung his staff in a circle before charging at the man with the switchblade tossing the other rapist aside that was still alive. He was going to put down the man who just murdered the rapist.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaeson Brushwick February 26th 2012, 10:02 pm

After dropping the guy Jaeson heard the superhero yell at him and saw him begin harging him.
"Woah man, I didn't do anything to him that he didn't deserve.' Jaeson said as he focused and the second blade appeared in his left hand. "But we can go at it if you want." Jaeson readied himself to take the spandex clad warrior.
"And for the no need to kill him, there is a need. The cycle of crime is like the recycling plant, all criminals happen, some disappear after being used into prisons or changing their ways but the ones that do come out of prison almost always recommit. There is no fixing guys like this, unless you permanently fix them as I did."
He knew he was right, after all he had gone through the cycle plenty of times, same as many of his customers.
Jaeson Brushwick

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 27th 2012, 6:53 pm

"Yes you did do something wrong. If you are going to fight crime do not become a part of it. But if you want a good fight I will give it to you." Nightraven spoke boldly as he spun his staff around in his hand."Yes there is a cycle of crime, but what you just did was became of part of the system that I and other vigilantes along with heroes try to stop. There is a way to fix it and it is called Jail. You will have to atone for your sins." Nightraven picked up his staff and jammed it into the ground as hard as he could causing the ground around him to break up as a shock wave was sent through it.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaeson Brushwick February 27th 2012, 9:11 pm

Feeling the wave Jaeson stumbled a bit but easily caught himself. "Ooh, strongman there huh? I hope you didn't hurt your hands."
Beginning to smile Jaeson shouted, "You call that great? Watch this mate."
Jaeson stepped back and pulled out a cherry bomb, "Learned this in highschool." He duplicated the bomb four times and held them in one hand with the wicks close. Flipping out his lighter, he lit the wicks and tossed them around Nightraven.
"Sorry, I have an explosive personality."

Quote me nevermore... Finishedsig-1
Jaeson Brushwick

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 28th 2012, 4:45 pm

"Nah I am more durable than you think. Shoot!" Nightraven watched as the four cherrybombs landed around him. He did not have a lot of time to think of what to do. Nightraven gathered his strength in his legs before jumping in the air and did a front flip towards his opponent as he could hear the cherry bombs blow up underneath him sending him off course a bit in the air causing him to land funny on his ankle. Nightraven tried to put some pressure on it but felt that it was sprained. Nightraven leaned on his right leg and staff trying to maintain his balance. "Nice trick there. Name is Nightraven."

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaeson Brushwick February 29th 2012, 5:15 pm

"Nightraven huh? Not bad." He smiled walking over and holding his hand out for a handshake. "I'm Duplex."
Jaeson was ready for anything, he didn't think this man would try to trick him but anything is possible. After all, the man thought Jae was a criminal.

After thinking all that, Jaeson rolled a smoke bomb around in his hand, ready to run, he didn't think he could take this guy in a fair fight anyway. But since when did Duplex fight fair.

Quote me nevermore... Finishedsig-1
Jaeson Brushwick

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 29th 2012, 5:44 pm

"Nice to meet you Duplex." Nightraven shook his hand and could still tell that this man did not trust him because Nightraven thought he was a criminal who could blame him for thinking that way. Nightraven watched as Duplex pulled out another bomb but it was not a cherry bomb. "Put that thing away. I am not in any shape to fight till I let this ankle heal up. If you are going to go by Duplex, get a much more intimidating outfit that scares criminals." NIghtraven spun his staff around in his hand then closed it placing it in his thigh pocket. He leaned on his right leg keep his ankle off of the ground barely.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top