The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Speedrun
New York Assault - Bronx  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Santo Dorado
New York Assault - Bronx  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:08 am by ProwlerKnight

» Captain Brigade
New York Assault - Bronx  I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:37 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
New York Assault - Bronx  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jack Hawthorne
New York Assault - Bronx  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
New York Assault - Bronx  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
New York Assault - Bronx  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
New York Assault - Bronx  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
New York Assault - Bronx  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
New York Assault - Bronx  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
New York Assault - Bronx  I_vote_lcapNew York Assault - Bronx  I_voting_barNew York Assault - Bronx  I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
New York Assault - Bronx  I_vote_lcapNew York Assault - Bronx  I_voting_barNew York Assault - Bronx  I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

New York Assault - Bronx

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New York Assault - Bronx  Empty New York Assault - Bronx

Post by Illya February 21st 2012, 2:44 am

The borough of the Bronx, an area of New York that was already in pieces due to crime and regular destructions, something that most people of the regular world would call "ghetto" in the sense of the word. Though, unlike one would expect, the area of Bronx was generally quiet, people in their homes fearing the message left behind by the dreaded Doctor Necrodium. The soldiers who were commissioned during this state of affairs all bunkered themselves down, all waiting and hoping that what Doctor Necrodium was planning would not come true, all quivering behind their barricades, a hush hovering over them as they waited on the outskirts of the Bronx that connected to the mainland, they were the first line of defense, pointing their weapons towards the empty horizon.

Soon the sound of thunder began to approach, but as the soldiers looked up, they could see that there was barely a cloud in the sky, nothing but mist and the sun shining down on them. As they looked back forward, they could see the outline of blackness across the horizon, nothing but a single black line. As the line approached, they couldn't help but notice the pounding rhythm, like a drum being repeatedly played over and over, slowly growing louder with each passing moment. It was not long before the soldiers could make out the shapes, an army of mismatching creatures, monstrosities of every shape and kind, all making their march towards the Bronx. They didn't bother shooting, the distance was too great for either to make any sort of ranged attack, instead they waited, for some kind of opening. But that didn't come...

Without warning, black dots erupted from the solid black line, all heading in an arc straight for the army barricade. As the dots came closer, the soldiers could finally make out the shrieking mutants falling down towards them. Those who were nervous to begin with began to open fire, causing minimal damage but enough to shoot many out of the sky. The military managed to upgrade their equipment, but it was up to the soldiers to use it correctly. As the smaller creatures began to break the line of soldiers, the larger part of the army began to charge, bashing straight through the barricade, smashing vehicle and soldier alike. The armies clashed, but throughout the struggle, many of Doctor Necrodium's land forces managed to get through, plowing their way through the streets towards Manhattan.

The army did their part to slow the tide of enemies, now it was up to the heroes to pick off the stragglers before the bigger forces began to break through.

Debriefing

Alright, here's how this thing is gonna go down folks.

Doctor Necrodium's land armies have started to engage the military personnel. So far they are doing well enough to repel the slower threats, but some of the army has managed to break through. Namely these are clones of the supervillain Chaos, we encourage all heroes to take caution, though they seem to be weaker than the original, their numbers are still something to be feared. Scanners have indicated so far that there are at least going to be a hundred or so at first.

Chaos Clones
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Durability: 3
Intelligence: 0
Energy Projections: 3 (Tentacles)
Fighting Skills: 1

Good Luck Heroes
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

New York Assault - Bronx  Empty Re: New York Assault - Bronx

Post by Illya February 27th 2012, 4:05 pm

UPDATE

Doctor Necrodium's other forces have broken the line and have begun to make their way towards your location. The monster Ibis has been sighted and has begun to lay waste to the city. The scanners have scanned the new forces, and to our surprise, they are in fact clones of Gwharr, member of the Bliss Force Seven. We suggest caution against these opponents, they are much stronger than the Chaos clones, and what remains of the Chaos Clones have finished off the marines. Scanners have judged the power levels and numbers. There are 300 Chaos Clones coming and 100 Gwharr clones. We suggest you take advantage of their lack of intelligence

Gwharr Clones
Strength: 6
Speed: 1
Durability: 6
Energy Projection: 3 (Healing)
Fighting Skills: 2

Good Luck Heroes...
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya March 7th 2012, 5:25 pm

UPDATE

The main brunt of Doctor Necrodium's land forces have finally arrived. The majority of these creatures are massive in size, and each seem to be a monstrous clone of Gwharr, and IBIS. Scanners have confirmed that the first grouping of Ibis clones have begun to make their way towards you, it is only a matter of time before the big guy himself comes to stomp on our forces. Make sure you're ready for this, because unlike the rest of this army, Ibis is on a whole other level. Scanners have scanned the statistics of these monsters for you, don't put it to waste. Reports say that this new batch of Ibis clones are numbered to at least 100 and the Gwharr clones have started to flood in around 500. These Ibis clones are fast, strong, and durable, but take advantage of the fact they are clumsy.

Ibis Clones
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Durability: 5
Energy Projection: 1 (Stretching)

Good Luck Heroes...
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya March 14th 2012, 5:12 pm

WARNING!!!

Full Red Alert!! Ibis and the last part of Doctor Necrodium's land forces have obliterated the last of the army and have made their path towards your locations. Watch out, Ibis has brought the stronger areas of his forces to our location and they have decided to destroy the broadcasting station, on Doctor Necrodium's orders most likely. This will be our last transmission, we'll hold them off as long as we can, but Ibis has already made his way towards you. We suggest taking out Ibis with a force specialized against him. We have confirmed that statistics of the last parts of the army. There are 900 Ibis clones in total, each a different type from the original. Take advantage of your brains, its the only thing you have ahead of these monsters.

Ibis Clone Artillery:
Strength: 0
Durability: 4
Energy Projection: 6 (Earth)
Energy Projection: 6 (Fire)
Fighting Skills: 1

Ibis Clone Tank:
Strength: 6
Durability: 6
Energy Projection: 3 (Flame Breath)

Good Luck Heroes, it has been an honor serving with you...
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top