The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
It's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
It's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
It's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
It's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
It's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
It's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
It's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
It's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
It's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
It's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
It's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
It's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barIt's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
It's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barIt's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's Dinner Time (OPEN)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Dinner Time  (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Dinner Time (OPEN)

Post by Forceaus February 7th 2012, 10:32 pm

John and Scott were hiding in Scott's room when suddenly the creature ripped the door off it's hinges.Scott immediately fired at it again.Suddenly the guy who had came crashing through the window grabbed the creature from behind and threw it down the stairs.Scott looked from around the edge of the door frame while John in the room.He was on the phone calling the police.Scott watched as Retaliate smashed the staircase so as to prevent the creature from getting back up to the 2nd floor.The guy then walked back over to them and asked if they were ok."Yeah we're ok.Do you think you can deal with that thing."He asked Retaliate rather calmly considering how perilous the situation was.John was talking to the 911 operator on the phone."Yes that's right.The guy responsible for all the murders is in our house and it's not human."John addressed his father and retaliate."They say they're on the way here now."

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner February 7th 2012, 10:44 pm

"Ah, good, this was getting too exciting for my taste.", Jason said as he placed his hand on his chest. But somerhing just hit him like, he did something stupid, "Oh, crap.", Jason said as the guys who were staking out in front of the italian restaurant kicked the door down. "Freeze!", said a male cop as two other cops which another male and a female. The Mutant quickly grabbed the man that told it to freeze, "Food!", the Mutant yelled and dragged him into another room. "Vic!", yelled a male cop as both the man and woman chased after him. "Hold on, wait!", Jason yelled as he jumped down to the first floor, "Stay where you are, I'll be right back!", Jason yelled to Scott and John as he run after the cops.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 7th 2012, 11:02 pm

The police had arrived in no time flat.They had been scouring the area after all.They kicked down the door but one of them was immediately attacked by the mutant and dragged away from the other two police officers.Retaliate jumped downstairs to go after it and help the cops.Scott walked over to John and stood beside him."Crazy night huh?"He asked him in a rhetorical sense.John answered him anyways."Yeah it sure is."He never really understood when people were being rhetorical.He was really hoping Retaliate would be able to defeat the creature by himself.He didn't want his dad finding out about his abilities.Especially not this way.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner February 7th 2012, 11:44 pm

Jason and two of the policmen quickly followed the sound of Vic's scream as he is being dragged by the Mutant through the back streets to a construction site, "Somebody help me!!!", Vic screamed. "Don't worry buddy we're comin'!", replied the male policeman. After 5 minutes of running the voice a Vic were growing louder and louder as if he is in a same spot for a while, until they reached a clearing where Vic is tied to a pole in the groung. "Oh, thank your here, Rick!", Vic yelled with cuts and bruise's across his body. "Don't worry man we're get you to the hospital, right, Mary!?", Rick said. "Damn straight!", she replied. Jason was glad that the policeman was alright when that hit him in the head again. "Aw, crap!", Jason yelled in frustration. "What!?", the cops yelled in unison. "Your friend is alive which mean the killer isn't finished yet! He's back at the house!", Jason yelled. "Than what are we waiting for!? Lets go get the bastard!", yelled Vic.

Meanwhile, back at the Scott and John's house, The Mutant is on the rooftop of where Jason were when he jumped through the hallway window to get inside the house. The Mutant at full speed and calculated at the right time to jump at the right moment, way he went through the window and into the hallway. "Honey, I'm home!", The Mutant said with sadistic glee as he began walking towards Scott and John.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 8th 2012, 5:48 pm

John and Scott had remained in Scott's room after what just transpired.After a moment of trying to recover from shock and understand the events that had just come to pass they were finally able to talk.
"Never thought something like this would happen, all things considered.I mean I've experienced some crazy stuff before but nothing like this."Scott told his son.
"You talking about when you and Mom first met?"John asked even though he already knew the answer.He had heard the stories before.About how his parents met and how they wound up together.He just wanted to hear a little about them again at the moment.He always enjoyed hearing those stories.
"Yeah.I guess I'm just missing your mom right now."
"So am I."
Their moment of tranquility was suddenly interrupted.The creature had returned and was making his way back to them.
"Looks like it got away from the police and that hero guy."Scott said in a serious manner.He was ready to fight it and kill it just to protect his son
"Yeah."John responded rather calmly."Hey dad in case things don't turn out well.Thanks for everything."
"Don't thank me just yet.I have no intention of dying because of this thing."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner February 8th 2012, 6:09 pm

The Mutant walked into the room and saw that the man has stand up, "What's this? A fight for survival?", the Mutant said amusingly as he turned his head to the light and lashed out his tongue and destroyed the light bulbs, he did the same to the light bulbs in the hallway, "Let a parent be a parent.", the Mutant said as he slowly walked to the man without making foot steps as he can claerly see everything in the dark.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 8th 2012, 6:53 pm

The creature had destroyed all the light bulbs around in order to plunge them into total darkness.It then taunted their efforts to prevent it from killing them."Yeah I'm a parent.And I'm going to stay one."Scott said boldly for he something the creature didn't.It had made one mistake.It hadn't counted for the light filtering in through the window from outside.Using that Scott fired a shot right at it's head aiming to kill.John to fired a force blast at it to try and finish the creature off once and for all.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner February 8th 2012, 7:50 pm

The Mutant barely dodged the bullet, which grazed it by the right cheek, but something else also hit his cheeks like something more powerful than a punch, "Graaaahhhhh!!!", The Mutant yelled in pain as he hold his cheek.

As he does that Retaliate and the policemen are scaling on the outside wall with Jason carrying the police at a reasonable speed. Mary manage to see inside through the broken window Jason jumped through and took out her gun and fired at the Mutant. Which hit him in the leg. "Grrraaaaahhhhhhh!!!", the Mutant hissed in pain as he knelt on his injured knee. "That... doesn't... HURT!!!", the Mutant yelled in raged and charged at Scott in a last ditched effort to get his kill.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 8th 2012, 8:49 pm

The bullet managed to hit the side of it's face.It was wounded at least but it hadn't given up.Scott was getting ready to fire again when another shot rang out.The police officers and the hero had returned.The bullet hit the creature in it's leg wounding it again.Yet it got back up and charged at Scott again.This thing was going to give up any time soon it appeared.The thing was move slowly due to the damage of it's leg.Scott quickly moved away from it.The more it had to move on that leg the more damage to it would be done."You better hurry up and get in here."He yelled out to Retaliate and officers.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner February 8th 2012, 8:59 pm

The policemen slowly got through the window one by one until Jason was the last one, "Freeze! You are under arrest for the murder of 16 people", Rick yelled. The Mutant towards the cops and charged at them because he doubt he can get out alive now. The cops open fire on the Mutant which caused many holes to appear on the Mutant and fall limb from the all of its injuries. "Guess we're going to have promotion than huh?", Vic said with a smile as Jason disappears into the night.

By mourning the media were all over the house and asking questions to both the cops and Scott and John. Jason and Lilian watches the news about the new information about the murders, "*sigh*, Guess I shouldn't have kept my hopes up.", Lilian said as she took a sip of coffee. "Eh, at least the murders stop, right?", Jason said. "Yeah.", Lilian said as she looked out the window while remembering about her father. Jason go over to her and hugged her, "Hey, don't be down, at least you got me right?", Jason asked. Lilian hold his arm and said, "Yeah.", with a smile as they continue to watched the news.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top