The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Force and Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Force and Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Force and Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Force and Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Force and Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Force and Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Force and Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Force and Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Force and Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Force and Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Force and Fire - Page 2 I_vote_lcapForce and Fire - Page 2 I_voting_barForce and Fire - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Force and Fire - Page 2 I_vote_lcapForce and Fire - Page 2 I_voting_barForce and Fire - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Cobalt
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Force and Fire

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Force and Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Force and Fire

Post by Pyra March 6th 2012, 5:27 pm

"My business is my business, child. I do not answer to you!" The Fist aimed his arm-cannon at Forcewave again, but the hero was quick. He blasted the villains arm, and it exploded. The Fist cried out in pain and clutched his shoulder. "You, ingrate!" he cursed through gritted teeth.

Suddenly, Pyra leapt up and clasped her hands around the Russian's head. Her eyes glowed golden as she telepathically attacked his mind. The Fist cried out again as he reached back and grabbed Pyra by her cape. He yanked her and threw her towards her ally. Pyra caught herself mid-air and skidded back, as Forcewave joined her. "I stopped him for a bit, we've gotta attack now!" Pyra shouted.

Pyra

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 6th 2012, 5:56 pm

Forcewave watched onwards as his attack hit the thug's metallic shoulder cannon just as he was about to fire at him.The guy did not take very well to such a turn of events.His only weapon with which to fight against the two heroes that were present had now been destroyed.He was left with no form of a ranged attack.Forcewave wondered if the thug would finally quit in his determination to kill pyra.
Speaking of which she had gotten up and grabbed him around his head.Forcewave wondered what she was attempting and why he seemed to be in pain.The thug responded by grabbing her cape and throwing her at him.She stopped in mid-air however and landed next to him.She then told him that now was the time to attack."Alright.Let us defeat this guy here and now."He responded to her statement as he fired an attack at the guy to end this assassination attempt here and now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyra March 7th 2012, 12:49 pm

Pyra gave Forcewave a wink and charged at the Fist. She fired several eye beams at his metal arm, making sure it was completely out of commission. Then, she sent out a stream of fire from her hands that slammed into the villains chest, sending him flying backwards. He landed on his back, coughing and trying to catch his breath. Forcewave would attack the villain as well, before he was down for the count. Pyra flew to the villain, as he tried to pick himself up with just one arm. She aimed a blazing fist at him, making sure he knew the fight was over.

The Fist held his melted shoulder, as he knelt before the two heroes. He chuckled. "You think you have won, don't you, Barbie?" he asked. "I was only the beginning."

"Who ordered you to kill me?" Pyra asked, increasing the heat of her fire. Her voice was stern and commanding.

"HA! Like I would tell you anything... You will know soon enough. Someone out there has plans for you, Pyra. Big plans for this whole wretched country. And when they begin; no one, not even you or your little sidekick, will be able to stop them." The Fist smiled.
Pyra
Pyra

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 7th 2012, 7:33 pm

And so the teamwork and combined efforts and attacks of the two heroes had successfully rendered the thug defeated and his attempt to assassinate the heroine had been prevented and put an end to.Pyra had ensured it through use of intimidation using her own powers.This battle was over indeed.Yet he continued to taunt them with threats of soon coming demise.Forcewave was not intimidated in the least by such threats.He had grown used to them.Even more so since he had become a superhero.
It was then that he mentioned being only the beginning.The beginning of what he wondered.There were more like him perhaps.That was not good news to for him to hear.The thought of there being more and the possibility that there may be those that are even stronger was quite alot to think about.
Pyra was now attempting to interrogate the thug for more information.She seriously wanted to know why this evil individual had been sent to kill her.Forcewave could not blame her for being enraged and wanting to know such a thing.
The answer he gave was quite a shocking one indeed.He had declared that the entire country would soon be in danger as a result of the actions of his fellows and that they would not be stopped.Forcewave decided upon a response for what he was saying"We will see about that."He simply stated as he turned around and started walking away.He was determined to first get back to being his normal self and finding his friend so they could leave.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top