The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Just another day at the office... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Just another day at the office... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Just another day at the office... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Just another day at the office... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Just another day at the office... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Just another day at the office... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Just another day at the office... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Just another day at the office... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Just another day at the office... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Just another day at the office... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Just another day at the office... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Just another day at the office... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Just another day at the office...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just another day at the office... - Page 3 Empty Re: Just another day at the office...

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 4:07 pm

Chelle calmly watched as Nightkill used a bit of advanced technology to tap the line and find the Employer's location. It was nice to know that she was right on her hunch. They knew one another. "Lovely. I'd like to join you. Waiter, can you give me this to go?" She asked, smiling politely. She was still hungry, and that wasn't going to stop her. She turned her attention to Nightkill. "My car? Or yours?" She rose a brow and took the to-go-box and plastic utensil's she was given, along with a few napkins. She slid her work phone back into her clutch and grinned. She looked like she was ready for anything. She loved the thrill of a game like cat and mouse. "The only issue I have is the Employ- Khalan still owes me. I know I didn't finish the job, but I figure the money should still be mine. She chuckled and allowed that streak of avarice to rise to the surface, her feet leading her toward the exit.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Just another day at the office... - Page 3 Empty Re: Just another day at the office...

Post by Guest December 19th 2011, 4:26 pm

"My car. It'll be faster, most likely." he said. He walked outside into the rain, pulling out an umbrella and using it as a cover. Rain pattered on it, and he pulled out his own cell phone.

A helicopter appeared above them, functioning well despite the rain. A rung ladder descended, and Nightkill began to climb it easily, placing his umbrella away in his pocket, collapsing it into a small square. "Latest in Khan Industries." he explained to Chelle as they climbed up.

He arrived in the copter, and helped Chelle up as the machine went over New York City. "Told you my car would be faster." he chuckled. "And I'll pay you the money Khalan owed. He should be dealt with, or he'll bug me more."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 5:37 pm

Chelle smiled and stepped underneath of Nightkill's umbrella, allowing herself to wait for his car. She was very excited to see it was a helicopter. It had been a while since she had flown in one. "Ah, I love it." She truly did. She ascended the ladder with Nightkill, and once inside the cabin, she hiked up her skirt and pulled down the spandex shorts she was wearing underneath. She had made it a habit to dress like this. "I'd like to make the killing blow," she said, looking toward Nightkill. She enjoyed hunting, and this was one way she had fantasized about doing it. On her way up the ladder, and before she was seated, she was secretly hoping a Gatling gun was attached to the helicopter. She glanced around, looking for one.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Just another day at the office... - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 20th 2011, 12:35 pm

"No Gatling guns on this one." Nightkill said. "Besides, I doubt we'll be able to use them well with how Victor does things. How good of a shot are you?" he asked, handing her a sniper rifle. "I know where his exact location is. I'll go down there and fight him, and you stay up here and get a clear shot. Or you can go down with me and we can take him out that way." he said. "I'm just unsure what type of backup he may have with him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 20th 2011, 6:03 pm

Chelle looked at the weapon and greedily attached her hands to the gun. "Amazing... Get me as close as you can to the address, I'm a great shot." She looked through the scope, seeing nearly one thousand kilometers away. This gun was beautiful. She smiled and lowered it from her eye, looking to Nightkill. Tonight was becoming more and more fun. "I'll keep you guarded. I'm sure of it." She patted the gun, sliding her finger over the safety. She was itching to try this gun out. It looked more advanced than some of the weapons she had used in her whole life.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 20th 2011, 8:27 pm

The helicopter continued flying, and then Nightkill glanced down at an unsuspecting apartment complex. "He's in there. That's where I received the call from, and-" he stopped talking, because a car was suddenly racing down the road, with complete disregard for traffic. "There he is!" Nightkill yelled, and jumped out of the helicopter into the rainy night, with no parachute. Electricity charged around his body, and he slammed down on the car a moment later, unharmed. The same could not be said for the car, which was dented severely, and had stopped. But he was late, as a Thai man had jumped out of the car, and started running toward Times Square, which was not too far away from their current location.

Nightkill ran in persuit, but didn't dare use his powers. Too many people.

In the helicopter, the pilot moved after Victor. "Don't hurt bystanders!" Nightkill's voice snapped in the radio of the helicopter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 20th 2011, 10:27 pm

Chelle watched him jump from the plane. She was impressed, slightly. She smirked and arched forward, her wings spreading out behind of her. Thankfully she was wearing a backless dress. Before she decided to exit, she heard Nightkill in the radio. "I'll try not to." Chelle said, removing the headset before jumping from the plane. She was keeping her eyes on the Thai man, running among the crowd. She was following him like a hawk, not even using the sniper rifle yet. She used her ability to fly to her advantage. The helicopter was nice, but this gave her the ability to swoop in on him and get a better shot. She shouldered the rifle, looking through the scope while her wings kept her along the Thai man's path. She had the rifle pointed at his head, but then decided to bring him down, not kill him. She followed him toward a more vacant area, just outside of Times Square. The helicopter couldn't get to where Khalan had run, so the Thai man was sure he had gotten away. As soon as Chelle was sure that no one was around him, she took her shot. The bullet moved so quickly with so much dexterity. She nearly knocked her shoulder out of socket, but she would recover in time. The shot was precise and hit him in the right shoulder, bringing the man down to his knees in agony. She lowered the rifle from her sight and descended. While landing, the skirt of her dress billowed about her thighs and her hair, now a mess, was tossed by a cool breeze. The rain was an added touch to this lovely scene. "Hello, Employer," she mocked, using her serious work voice. She then chuckled and looked around for Nightkill.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 21st 2011, 12:59 am

"I didn't know you could fly." Nightkill deadpanned, catching up with her. "Would have made the job easier." He glanced down at Khalan's writhing form, and then shot out a weak electric burst, which knocked the Thai man out. The ladder came down from the helicopter again, and Nightkill turned to Chelle. "Do me the favor and carry him, will you? I'm unsure if I can do it myself." After her agreement, he started up the ladder into the copter.

When she arrived, he nodded. "I'll give you the money he owed you, and I thank you for aiding me. However, may I talk to you about a job offer?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 23rd 2011, 1:25 am

She shrugged, shouldering the gun while she grabbed the Thai man by one hand. "You never asked if I could fly." She smirked and flew up, passing Nightkill. She tossed the man into the helicopter and landed herself inside. Her wings seemingly vanished, a bit of blood trickling from her shoulderblades. She sat down in the cabin of the copter and looked toward Nightkill. A job offer? Really? She shrugged yet again, dismembering the sniper as she decided to answer him. "Sure, why not?" She rose a brow toward him, a little smirk tugging at her lips. She was having a pretty good night.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 23rd 2011, 11:43 pm

"I run a group for superhumans, known as the Harbingers." he said, as the helicopter flew. Khan glanced up, and shouted in Marathi "Take us to the hideout, Jon!" He then glanced back to Chelle. "You see, the Harbingers are dedicated to taking over the world and placing it under Nightkill's rule in order to stop all war and lead humanity into an age of peace, trade and scientific discoveries. And in order to do so, we require those with special skills, such as you." he nodded. "And I believe you can be incredibly useful. Your starting salary will be 700,000 USD per year, an extremely high salary which is around 14 times greater than the average US citizen." he said. "Are you in?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 23rd 2011, 11:50 pm

Chelle was thinking, and boy was she taking her sweet ass time. She rose a brow and just chuckled at him. "Are you kidding? 700k a year? I make more than that after completing one job, sometimes." She rolled her eyes and shook her head softly. "I can fly, I am an amazing shot, I am slightly rich, and I do not really enjoy the idea of being ruled by you, no offense." She chuckled and let her wings start to protrude from her back. She was thinking of bailing from the helicopter. She looked at him, those melting amber eyes staring into his. "I'd like an advance on my salary, and a slight increase. I won't be doing any basic desk job's, either." She was edging toward the exit of the cabin, making it well noticed that if he didn't give her what she wanted, she'd be gone, flying away into the cold, rainy night.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 24th 2011, 12:18 am

"Desk jobs." Nightkill snorted. "I wish we had more desk jobs. Trust me, you join up with us, you won't be having any desk jobs for a while. And I'll increase your salary to a million dollars, if you prefer. No taxes." he said. He glanced out at New York wistfully. "Rather soon, I doubt this city will ever be the same. It will be better." he smiled. "Tell you what. One point four million dollars. Double my previous offer." he said. "And you will be an incredible asset to our little group."

He moved slightly, making himself comfortable as the helicopter descended in the backyard of a giant mansion, rather out of town. "It's your choice. I won't force you to do anything, but very soon it'll all change, and you'll want to be on the right side of this change." he said. He stared with his brown eyes right into her amber ones, and she would see blazing confidence and faith in his. "And that change will change everything."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 24th 2011, 12:23 am

She held out her hand, chuckling at his doubled offer. She could still do side jobs, and with the interest that would come from this large deposit of the payment from Khalan, and then Khan? She'd be fine. Plus the other small fortune in her bank that was already getting interest. "Deal," she said, a Cheshire grin stealing her lips. She stepped from the copter and looked toward the Mansion. It was nice, almost as nice as her villa in Italy. She enjoyed it, considering the design was nice. She was expecting, though, a nice underground lair of some sort. Perhaps the Harbinger's didn't have anything that elaborate yet. Maybe they were working on it.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 29th 2011, 10:53 pm

Topic ended. :] You can join me in the topic in California at that Harbinger's base. Chelle will be meeting Elena Marie and Vengeance. Nightkill can make an appearance if he'd like.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top