The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Out of the ashes, Phoenix I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:05 pm by Rorking

» The Warden
Out of the ashes, Phoenix I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Out of the ashes, Phoenix I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Out of the ashes, Phoenix I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Out of the ashes, Phoenix I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Out of the ashes, Phoenix I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Out of the ashes, Phoenix I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Out of the ashes, Phoenix I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Out of the ashes, Phoenix I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Out of the ashes, Phoenix I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Out of the ashes, Phoenix I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Out of the ashes, Phoenix I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Out of the ashes, Phoenix I_vote_lcapOut of the ashes, Phoenix I_voting_barOut of the ashes, Phoenix I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Out of the ashes, Phoenix I_vote_lcapOut of the ashes, Phoenix I_voting_barOut of the ashes, Phoenix I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Rorking

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Out of the ashes, Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of the ashes, Phoenix Empty Out of the ashes, Phoenix

Post by Dr Everyone December 11th 2011, 2:45 am

Dr.Everyone sat on a rooftop, staring down at the lone Chase bank sitting on City Avenue in the Bronx like a vulcher at a corpse. He had decided he needed money, and lots of it. Not only had he become tired of his post-resurrection poverty, but he was tired of being alone. He had nobody on his side, nobody fighting with him or for him, just against him. So he had decided he'd get money and stop being poor. And start a crime syndicate.

He had already been to the bank earlier this week out of his "outfit" to survey the place. From what he had assessed, it would be easy money. He flew down from the rooftop to the front doors of the bank. He landed on the ground and walked calmly into the bank. He was instantly shot suspicious and worried looks. All the looks people gave him and the thoughts they had about him were about to be justified.

Dr.Everyone engulfed his hands in fire. and then spoke calmly to everyone.

"Good day everyone! This is a robbery! All of you money and valuable will go into the bags I have with me, Anyone who does not comply, tries to leave while the robbery is in progress, or attempts to fight back, will be reduced to a pile of ash on this nice carpet. Questions? Good, let's begin."

Two security guards quickly pulled out their weapons, but the Doctor was prepared. He launched the fire on his hands at them, but stopped it on their guns. Their guns melted, dripping hot metal on their shoes. Both shouted out in pain, kicked off their shoes, and sat against a wall, rubbing their burned feet.

"That was a warning. Anyone else who tries, dies." Dr.Everyone said, reiterating his previous threat.

The Doctor then went person to person, collecting all the money and valuables they had on them and putting it into a bag. When everyone had been collected from, he proceed onto the tellers. He assured them his fire would melt through their glass, and then demanded all the money they had, and then any personal money or valuables was put into a bag three times the size of the other bag he had used. When all was said or done, the bank was bare and Dr.Everyone carried to large bags full of money and valuables. He then left the bank and walked over to an ATM on the side of it. He melted it open and took the money that lied within. The bags heavier, Dr.Everyone flew away from the bank, heading elsewhere to search for vacant Penthouses and office buildings.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Out of the ashes, Phoenix DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top