The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Cloak's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Cloak's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Cloak's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Cloak's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Cloak's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Cloak's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Cloak's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Cloak's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Cloak's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Cloak's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Cloak's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Cloak's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Cloak's Arsenal I_vote_lcapCloak's Arsenal I_voting_barCloak's Arsenal I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Cloak's Arsenal I_vote_lcapCloak's Arsenal I_voting_barCloak's Arsenal I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cloak's Arsenal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cloak's Arsenal Empty Cloak's Arsenal

Post by The Trickster October 28th 2011, 8:55 am

Name: "Dagger"
Abilities: Dagger can fire a variety of ammo types, each having different effects on the victim.
Description: Dagger is a silenced 9mm pistol eith a specially designed clip that allows it to load up on different ammo types without any negative side effects, like jamming or overheating. The pistol was bought using the funding gained from Cloak's "work spree" that took place in preparation for his career as a hero.

Name: Quarterstaff
Abilities: This is a folding staff made of iron, with dense rubber at either end to prevent it from being overly lethal (unless Cloak wants it to be). It is 1 metre in length, and so for the untrained, it may be awkward to handle. But for Cloak, who has used it for several years, it comes almost as naturally as using his hands.
Description: This staff was bought using the funding gained from Cloak's "work spree" that took place in preparation for his career as a hero.

Name: Gas Mask
Abilities: This mask is designed to protect Cloak from harmful gases or smoke, making it an essential asset in times of emergency.
Description: This was bought using the funding gained from Cloak's "work spree" that took place in preparation for his career as a hero.

Name: Smoke Pellets
Abilities: When thrown with enough force, these pellets explode, releasing a relatively large smoke cloud. They are designed to obscure view, and allow Cloak to flee when things get rough, or pull off a quick sneak attack.
Description: These were bought using the funding gained from Cloak's "work spree" that took place in preparation for his career as a hero.

Name: Standard Rounds
Abilities: They are just standard bullets, capable of killing the target.
Description: These rounds were bought using the funding gained from Cloak's "work spree" that took place in preparation for his career as a hero.

Name: Tranquilizer Rounds
Abilities: These bullets release the same substance as that found in a tranquilizer dart upon impact with the target. They take effect after 1 posts and last for 6 posts, or until the sleeping target receives heavy physical damage, eliminating their wooziness. They only affect organic targets of 3 END or lower.
Description: These rounds were bought using the funding gained from Cloak's "work spree" that took place in preparation for his career as a hero.

Name: Hollow-Point Rounds
Abilities: These rounds are flat at the end, causing blunt force damage to the target. Although it is possible to kill using these through blunt force trauma, they are more likely to knock the target unconscious after a few shots, depending on where the bullet hits. These rounds have been modified to affect more durable targets, based on Cloak's level of intelligence. The smarter he is, the tougher his foe needs to be to resist the bullet.

Name: Incendiary Rounds
Abilities: Upon impact, these bullets open up at the sides, releasing a small cloud of flames and forming a minor level of concussive force. These rounds have been modified to affect more durable targets, based on Cloak's level of intelligence. The smarter he is, the tougher his foe needs to be to resist the bullet.

Name: Grappling Hook
Abilities: This grappling hook releases a wire of fifteen metres. At the end is a four-directional hook that clings onto its target on impact, before pulling Cloak towards it.
Description: The Grappling Hook was bought using the funding gained from Cloak's "work spree" that took place in preparation for his career as a hero.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
#Hero
#Equipment
The Trickster
The Trickster

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Cloak's Arsenal Empty Re: Cloak's Arsenal

Post by Super Cutie October 28th 2011, 1:21 pm

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cloak's Arsenal Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down