The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_vote_lcapCan you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_voting_barCan you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_vote_lcapCan you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_voting_barCan you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) Empty Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight)

Post by Amelia October 13th 2011, 5:36 am

Amelia was bored. Boredom does not usually happen with the little pistol, but she was deadly bored. Her red pigtails followed her like ribbons in the wind as she ran through Central Park with wild abandon. She was searching for anyone or anything to get in her way so she could administer extreme pain on the being. Amelia, being the way she was at the moment was not not very attentive at the moment to where she was going. One minute she was running and giggling, and the next, she was flat on her face and wondering how she had gotten there. She shook her red locks and grinned to herself as she sat up. She really could be such a little kid sometimes.

She stood and brushed herself off, pausing to look at her surroundings. She was hot, and tired from all her frolicking, so she figured a quick dip in a pond would feel excellent. The pond that she happened to come across had a small bridge, and wasn't even really a pond at all, but she didn't care. There was no one around, not that she cared either way as she stripped down to her bare pale skin. She entered the cool, and probably filthy water with a satisfied grin on her face. She splashed around and even played with the ducks instead of trying to tear their heads off. She paid no attention to what was going on around her outside of the pond. All that mattered was that she was enjoying herself. She didn't care if there were other people around, and she didn't care she was completely naked and swimming in gross water. Maybe someone would try and stop her, then they would feel her wrath, and she would enjoy every minute of it.
Amelia
Amelia

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-09-21

Back to top Go down

Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) Empty Re: Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight)

Post by Baaqir October 13th 2011, 5:48 am

((OoC: I like the location you picked. Makes putting the Knight in here real easy.))

The Autumn Knight walked among the tress of the park, enjoying one of the few places of nature in this city of concrete and glass. He looked at the animals, as they went about their mornings. It reminded him of a simpler time, before the mud men came crawling up out of their caves, and walking about upright. At first the Fae had encouraged their growth. But their greed and stupidity were only out weighed by their cleverness, driving his kin into hiding with their weapons of iron.

As he traveled through out the park, he heard a great commotion coming from a pond near by. He lept nimbly into a tree and moved from branch to branch rustling the leaves as though he were merely the wind. He saw one of the Mud people frolicking among the ducks. Her lack of garments made it obvious that it was a female. He also noticed that she had the red hair and green eyes of the old people. The druids and others that worshiped the Fae, and treated them with respect. He was always fond of the old people.

Leaping gracefully from the tree branch he inhabited he alighted on the bridge soundlessly. "Greetings, oh flaming haired one. For what purpose do you play amid yon water fowl? Tis odd to see a child of the mud dirty themselves without chance of reward. Mayhaps you've lost a trinket beneath the murky waves? Or more likely from the looks of you, could it be ye have lost all of your clothes?" He grinned as he had taken a moment to hide her clothes from her, in the same tree he jumped from. The Fae were notorious for their love of mischief. Even the High Sidhe could not help themselves when it came to tormenting a human.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Baaqir-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Miss Midas-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-The Autumn Knight-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) Cold_fire_by_gate_to_nowhereCan you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) Midas2Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) AutumnKnight
Baaqir
Baaqir

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) Empty Re: Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight)

Post by Amelia October 13th 2011, 6:03 am

Amelia quit her frolicking to look up at the man that had intruded on her playtime, her brow raised as if to ask him if he knew who he was dealing with. With a quick movement, she was on her feet, beads of water rolling off her as she put her hands on her hips and eyed the strange speaking newcomer. She laughed softly and harshly shaking her head for a minute.

"I just wanted to play in the water, is that so odd? I was running, and I got hot, so I went for a dip. Is that so hard to understand? You talk like a Shakespearean play, yet you don't seem to understand the simplicity of it." She glanced down at her bare skin and then to the spot where she had left her clothes. She shot the man a glare before stepping out of the water and lighting running up the bridge to stand inches from the man. "What did you do with my clothes?" She looked at his grin warily, not trusting him at all.

She folded her arms and tapped her foot, the wood of the bridge echoing her impatience. "Get them for me, and I promise I won't make your ears explode." She grinned sweetly and enticingly at the man, just wanting her things back. She was possessive and hated when her things were not in sight. "Maybe if you play nice with me, we can play in the water together?" Her words could either be actually swimming with him, or trying to drown him, but she hadn't decided yet.
Amelia
Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Baaqir October 13th 2011, 6:17 am

The grey skinned elf wiggled his pointed ears. "Nay m'lady. The good Sir Shakespear wrote his plays to sound like me and mine own kin. " He flipped over her, off the bridge and onto the ground behind her, landing softly and not making a sound. "As for making mine ears explode, well, that t'would be a grievous insult. Mine ears are a sight to behold are they not? T'would be a waste." He then arched an eyebrow at her. "And as for thine behavior, doeseth thou see any of thine kin playin yon pool? Nay! Tis for the ducks they say! And tis for the ducks be true. Yon people came from the mud, not the pond! And a pond tis not for one such as I to play in." He shrugged his shoulders. "Thine clothing tis no longer your own. You be the one to have left it lying about, for any magpie to claim. So claim it I did! And a Sihde canneth no sooner give a gift, then they are to receive one. In thine current state, ye haveth no gift to give in return. 'Twould be that ye could swear an oath. But what need have I of your oath?" He jumped once more into a tree. This one on the opposite side of the one he hid the clothing in. He stretched himself out like a cat along the branch, that should have been too narrow for him to balance on.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Baaqir-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Miss Midas-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-The Autumn Knight-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) Cold_fire_by_gate_to_nowhereCan you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) Midas2Can you handle a little Insanity? (Autumn Knight) AutumnKnight
Baaqir
Baaqir

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia October 13th 2011, 6:26 am

Amelia narrowed her eyes as she turned to face him, his acrobatics not impressing the woman at all. "So what are you? You say you aren't human, and your ears are awfully pointy." She scoffed as he picked on her for swimming in the pond. "I'm not like other people, I don't care if they say I shouldn't swim with the ducks. I don't follow conventional rules, it's not my style." She smirked as her eyes followed him, her dainty feet making indents in the grass as she followed him to his tree.

She pouted a little and looked at him pitifully, the full effect of the puppy dog eyes. "Why did you take my clothes, you can't wear them." She pondered the whole gift thing, a small grin twisting her face at the dirty place her mind went, but she shushed that idea quick. This guy wouldn't go for that. "You have a reason to stop me from my playing, if you weren't interested in me, you wouldn't have bothered. What's your goal Legolas?"
Amelia
Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Baaqir October 13th 2011, 6:40 am

He narrowed his eyes at the comment of Legolas. "I am a Fae good woman. One of the High Sidhe, The Autumn Knight of the Faery court of Autumn, and you shall address me as such. I am not something so lowely as an elf!" He the quirked his head at her. "And I believe you are mistaken madame. The garments you had on, though unsightly, 'twould easily fit mine slim frame. Though I have no desire to wear them, I could quite easily." He slipped from the branch, grabbed onto it before he hit the ground, hung for a moment, and then dropped.

"Mine interest in you tis merely academic. You are not like the rest of thine kin, which makes me wonder about you. Freewill hath always held a fascination for me, though many mortals have it, few choose to exercise it. Besides all that, you share traits of the first people." Quick as a whip his sword was out, it flicked a lock of her damp hair off her shoulder. "Flaming hair for one." He then pointed it right infront of her eye, and though it looked like heat shimmered off of the blade, it was cool to the touch. "And eyes of emerald." He put the blade back in it's scabbard when he finished what he was saying.

"The first people have always had a place of fondness for the Fae. And though, in this modern time, they are just as shallow as the rest of thine kind. They have still a strong belief in the old ways, that is hard to come by else where." He smiled, his teeth seemingly too white, even more so against the ash gray of his skin, also had tiny points.

Baaqir
Baaqir

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia October 14th 2011, 5:25 pm

Amelia gave him a grin of utter amusement. "I'm not going to address you any other way than I please. You don't seem any more important than I am. If you are this high fairy guy, why are you here anyways? Makes no sense to me, since you seem to see us humans of little importance." She giggled a little and watched as his elegant frame hit the ground. "If you don't want my clothes, then I would appreciate you giving them back. As enticing as it is to walk around wearing nothing, I don't appreciate being looked at by perverted old men."

She fell silent as he explained why he had interupted her swimming. A small grin flickered across her face as his blade was pulled out almost quicker than her eye could follow. He used it to flick a lock of her hair off her shoulder and she gave a small shiver, not one of fear, but anticipation as his actions werepunctuated with his words.

He finished his reasons, she narrowed her eyes in thought. "So, you just wanted to see what I was like because of the way I look?" She grinned slyly a joke forming in her mind that she decided not to share. "What do you think so far Fairy King?"
Amelia
Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Baaqir October 14th 2011, 8:15 pm

He tilted his head as though she had asked the most obvious question in the world. "But Mademe. I am more important then you.As the Autumn Knight it tis my duty to restore the Autumn court to it's former glory. And as for my presence on this earthly plane. The awnser can be found two fold, one, I am hunted in the Realm of Fae.Two, I seek mortal allies to aid me in my quest of restoration."

"Alas, I have already explained, I cannot give somthing freely. To do that t'would be to go against my very nature. Which I cannot do. Besides, is it truley only the old ones that bother you? From what I've gathered, all men are easily destracted by something female."
He then nodded in agreement. "Indeed. T'was thine appearce compounded with thine behaviour that captured mine attentions." He smirked.I think you are much like a Fae. A creature that follows ones on nature. Despite the belifs of others."

Baaqir
Baaqir

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia October 24th 2011, 10:58 am

Amelia sighed as she was again told she could not have her clothes. "Okay, so you are important, at least in your realm. I can understand that. however, you are on the turf of the humans. That means, you are nothing here, no better than the dirt beneath our feet. That's humanity for you."

Amelia rocked on her feet for a second as she thought. "No, I guess it's not just the old men, all men are that way. That's why they are so easy to trick." She stepped closer to him, inches from his face. She narrowed her eys and smiled with that sly grin of hers. "Alright, I have a proposition for you. Will you hear it?"
Amelia
Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Baaqir October 26th 2011, 6:09 am

He eyed her for a moment. His eyes turning a uniform stone grey for a moment of anger. You wouldn't even be able to tell they weren't if not for the glossy sheen still over them. Then they were normal again... Well as normal as monochrome grey is for a pair of eyes.

"Yes. You mortals do tend to have that trait. The thought of being better, than your betters. The entitlement in your kin has grown rapidly with your ignorance. So speak carefully woman." He sniffed in distaste, then replied to her. Smiling himself. He liked grins like that. It reminded him of home.

"Very well mud child. What say ye? What proposition could ye offer me? One of the high Sihde." Making a deal with a member of the Fae was dangerous. But they enjoyed making deals, almost as much as they enjoyed manipulating the wording of those same deals.

Baaqir
Baaqir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top