The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Miss Midas I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Miss Midas I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Miss Midas I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Miss Midas I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Miss Midas I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Miss Midas I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Miss Midas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Miss Midas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Miss Midas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Miss Midas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Miss Midas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Miss Midas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Miss Midas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miss Midas Empty Miss Midas

Post by Baaqir September 27th 2011, 4:18 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Miss Midas
Title: Goldy locks
Alignment: Villain
Race: Cyborg
Hair: Black
Eyes: Left white, right golden, the whites of her eyes are black
Height: 4'3"
Weight: 320lbs

Personality: Molly enjoys inflicting pain on others, since she cannot feel anything on the outside of her body, it is the closest she gets. She has gotten to the point, where she will do just about anything for money. From drug smuggling, to torture, to out right assassinations, she does not care who she hurts to get what she feels is hers. Prone to mood swings, which are often have violent results, she does not work well with others. She has become quite jaded, and sees the negatives in anyone she meets, hardly ever looking at positives, and always assuming people want something for themselves.

History: Born in France to a minor politician and a bioengineer, she dreamed of being a ballet dancer. Since the age of three she had been committed to the practice. But one day she was in a terrible car accident. She was paralyzed from the neck down, and had all but lost the will to live. That is, until a criminal organization approached her mother. They offered to give her the resources to work on a way to graft a special allow to the human skeleton, in exchange, they would have their scientists give Molly an enhanced cybernetic operation, that would give her mobility again. They tested both the graft and the cybernetics on Molly, luckily it took. Afterwards they killed her parents. In a rage, Molly killed several members of the organization, as the begged for mercy and screamed that it was "only business", which became her motto for her life of crime, she crushed his skull. She also destroyed the research her mother did, so no one could ever replicate her, and began her life as a mercenary criminal.

Powers: Her skeleton has been replaced by an unbreakable alloy, that is the colour of gold, known as "Soloid". Once the object is no longer touching the arm, it is back to normal. Anything killed with this arm takes on a glossy golden sheen. Her arm, gives her the ability to temporarily coat anything touching it in the same metal, other than organic matter. Just bellow her flase skin, is an exo skelton of Soloid rather than real skin. Upon taking enough damage the skin shreds and reveals it, the casing of her right arm is removable upon being damaged, leaving her without her coating ability. She also has super strength, due to her augmentations.

Weaknesses: Her false skin has no nerve endings, so she cannot feel anything with it.

The touch of real gold negates the compound of the alloy, making it only slightly more durable than bone, it also prevents the arms abilities from activating.

She uses an artificial skin, that looks and feels real, but is only slightly tougher than leather. Meaning, in most fights it will rip. She needs to return to a safe house to apply another coating, or else her exoskeleton is exposed, making it very difficult to blend into crowds.

Power Grid:
STR: 6 (2 when reduced)
SPD: 2
END: 6 (2 When reduced)
INT: 2
EP: 4 (0 when reduced)
FS: 2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Power Grid colours: Gold for normal strength, silver for reduced.

Character Image/Description:

Roleplay Sample: The man took a clumsy swimg at the french girl. She giggled as his fist broke off her jaw. He fell to the ground cursing as he backed away from her, she followed slowly, her high heeled boots clicking lightly. When he pulled the gun she did nothing but smile. The bullets hit her, ripping small holes in her flesh and clothes. Though she felt no pain, and no blood came out of the wounds. Instead the glint of gold could be seen where the bullets connected, slowly the holes closed over. "Vous allez mourir maintenant. Est-ce que c'est bien ?"

The man spat at her, and spoke in a southern drawl. "I don' unnerstand what the hell ya'll just said bitch. Speak a real language why don't you?" He gritted his teeth at the pain. The girl just frowned at him. "Le Français est une langue plus belle que l'anglais! Porc Américain." She back handed him with her right hand, then kicked the headless body. "You Américains 'ave no respect for your betters." Turning she noticed another man, this one with a flame thrower.

She screamed as the flames licked over her flesh, clothing and hair. Her metal piercings melted and running down the ruin of her flesh. "Savez-vous combien de temps il m'a pris pour obtenir mes cheveux qui manière ? Et vous avez ruiné mes vêtements!" She shirked in french. "You 'ave ruined my hair, and I 'ad to order those boots special! You are how you say... The dead man." She reached up and ripped the ruined flesh from her face. "It shall take 'ours for me to reapply that." She snarled as she launched herself at him, plunging her arm into his rib cage and crushed his heart, staring him in the eyes. She leaned forward and whispered into the dead mans ear. "Do not worry, I understand. Business is all it was yes? Yes. That is all this is."

Last edited by Baaqir on October 2nd 2011, 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Baaqir
Baaqir

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Miss Midas Empty Re: Miss Midas

Post by Da Boss September 27th 2011, 4:59 pm

" Her arm, gives her the ability to temporarily coat anything touching it in the same metal, other than organic matter."

Explain what that does exactly, does it just work for on your body?

" the skin itself regenerates automatically"

Thats a regen ability, you'd need more EP for that

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Baaqir September 27th 2011, 5:03 pm

Ok, I'll take the regen off. It was really just to explain how she got it back, didn't really do anything important. Hahaha.

Also, it just implies that the object, say a crow bar, is now coated in the highly durable metal. So it's stronger. But Say she did that to a gun. The bullets would come out normally, because she is not touching them.

Edit: Fixed. Her skin is now in her weaknesses section.

Edit 2: I should also note that there is a limit. The largest thing she can cover is a car, and that's only the exterior of it. She can't cover every inch of it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Baaqir-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Miss Midas-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-The Autumn Knight-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Baaqir
Baaqir

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie October 2nd 2011, 4:33 am

Approved unless someone says otherwise.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down