The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 I_voting_barSentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sentinels, built from the ground up.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentinels, built from the ground up.

Post by superguy1 October 14th 2011, 4:57 pm

Kayen looked on in suprise as one girl turned half of her body into a robot than started yelling at one of the other recruits. "Umm....O.k well um cool." He then turned to them and said "Check this out." He picked a steel lamp and as hard as he could smashed it against his skull. It should have broken his skull but the steel lamp snapped in half. "So what can you all do? he said pointing to the other recruits.

superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentinels, built from the ground up.

Post by Forgotten October 14th 2011, 5:31 pm

Crosshairs merely smirks as he gets yelled at by the girl who he just saw in a memory. He then turns and answer the question of another recruit,"If you didn't have such a think head then I could put a magazine's worth of bullets through your head before you got anywhere near me."He then turned back to the girl he was originally talking to. He stared into he angered eyes for a long time before finally having another flash of memory where he was talking to the girl in the room and a name came up 'Jessica'. He then grabbed his M14 and while holding it close he asked her a question as his answer,"Is your name Jessica by any chance. And I can't remember anything because I can't remember anything how hard is it for you to understand that I can't remember anything." He then stood up and stared in her eyes for a long time as he waited for his answer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Crosshairs][Weapons][Theme song]
Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 Clayto11
Forgotten
Forgotten

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 October 14th 2011, 10:37 pm

"C..c...cooolll." He muttered. "And it isn't just my head that is thick it is my entire body." He then turned towards Sim. "So when do we get to start bustin up some bad guys?" he asked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Job : Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam October 14th 2011, 11:10 pm

Aden looked around answered the random person's first question by taking out his sword and extending it into whip sword length and then lit the blades on fire and createing a small fireball in his hand. He then answered the kid's other question, even he wasn't asked the question, by saying,"I would believe that we are still waiting on more recruits because if this is all that were going to working with then were screwed before we fucking start."
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 October 15th 2011, 9:09 pm

"I guess so." says Kayen. " But still I need a little action."

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace October 16th 2011, 5:24 am

Ace was spinning in one of the swivel chairs in sentinels tower, Waiting for sim to bring up the recruits so he could show them around. *The recruits are taking a while* thought Ace * Maybe i should go see whats holding them up*.
Ace got up from his seat and walked down the stairs, *Its probably not that bad someone probably tripped over or something*. Ace got to the bottom of the stairs and looked through the door *Ok, this was not exactly what I was expecting*. 

What Ace saw was, chaos, pure and simple. Ace walked further into the room *You know the phrase "you guys can't go 2 seconds without killing each other" they seem to be the embodiment of that phrase* he thought to himself. Ace picked up the steel lamp off the floor and examined it, *really, The lamp, why did you break the lamp* Ace thought to himself, almost dissapointed with the group

Ace looked around at the recruits, an interesting bunch -to say the least, he counted the recruits *6, I'm sure there was more... But when your a superhero there isn't really a set schedule is there. I might as well show these guys around and see if someone rocks up later*.

"Ok then recruits" Ace said raising his voice slightly so he could be heard "This is sentinel Tower, Your home if you choose to join the group. Im Ace, one of the founders, and I see you've all met Sim, also a founder, And the third founder Blackout is......" Ace paused and looked around ".... I don't know where he is, but he's around here somewhere. Any questions?" Ace had finished happy with his speech, hoping it had calmed them down a bit 

I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 October 16th 2011, 7:43 am

"Kayen looked at Ace and said"Yah.Ummm when to we get to fight Super Villians?"

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten October 16th 2011, 3:12 pm

Crosshairs looks up at the man who just entered and listens as he is told that the man is one of the founders and that SIm is one of the other two founders. "Hmm, where is the third founder at then."He thought to himself as he put away his weapondry. He then rememebers that the girl was still standing there and then says to her in a whisper," We'll finish his later." Crosshairs then walks over to the other recruits then asks Ace,"Where is the living quarters and the training rooms. I need to get back in practice and I really hate lugging my guns around 24/7."

[Crosshairs][Weapons][Theme song]
Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 Clayto11
Forgotten
Forgotten

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 October 17th 2011, 7:26 pm

Kayen sits back down as they wait for the founder to give them the tour.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace October 24th 2011, 10:14 am

Ace Darted his eyes across the room to Kayen, "We get to beat up bad guys when your good and ready, and your a part of the Sentinels of course" Ace said with a slight tone of annoyance in his voice *If this guy continues to act like this he'll be dead before we even start....* Ace thought "But if your really itching to get fighting we do have a training room upstairs" Ace pointed upwards to the roof of the room "Beyond that roof is where you will be living" Ace pivoted on his feet and turned to crosshairs " once again, only if you join the Sentinels".

Ace stopped and turned around "Now if you'll follow me il show you around the tower" Ace headed towards the stairs, "One more thing, don't take the lift unless you can climb up walls, it's not finished yet." Ace made his way up the stairs, halfway up he turned around "You guys coming or am i touring myself here?"

I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Max October 24th 2011, 1:03 pm

Maxiorus followed Ace as he was giving the tour. The tower seemed a good as any place to set up shop, and it wasn't like the warrior prince had much of a choice. He tried to make eye contact with Ace after Kayen spoke, he was getting as annoyed with the boy as the founder was.

"I would like to inspect the living quarters if that could be our first stop please," asked the prince as they went up the stairs, or more like floated up the stairs in his situation. He did a quick examine of the others with him. There was a decent number of fighters with him, but none he really felt could hold a candle to his raw abilities. However maybe he could learn some new combative technques from his new team mates.
Kid Max

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim October 25th 2011, 12:23 pm

Sim was prepared to unleash her wrath, but Ace got the recruits under control on his own. Impressive for such a young human. She caught up to him and kept stride beside him as he showed everyone to the next floor and the living quarters.

"Rest assured, you'll all get training. In fact, it's mandatory. If you're wondering, I'm the local combat teacher." She smiled, but warmly rather than smugly. I may not look it, but I'm closing in on a century old." It felt odd saying that, given how young it was by her standards. It was very old by human standards though, she knew. "Being a Sentinel means you're held up to a standard. Physically and morally. So don't bother unpacking if you can't handle that. Even though some of us have incredible powers, that doesn't mean we can rely on them."

she stopped when Ace had gotten them to the rooms. The circular hallway went all the way around the tower, with identical doors with blank nameplates. "All the rooms are identical, so feel free to pick whichever one you like. Don't get the wrong idea though, they're functional but comfortable. Discipline is important, but we are not a military organization." She opened a nearby door, showing the medium sized room. It had a bed, desk, and a fair amount of room. "You can of course personalize your room however you want, within reason." She closed the door. "Feel free to pick a room and put your stuff down. There is a training room in the basement, along with a firing range for any marksmen. Though I remind you we are a strictly nonlethal organization." She spoke the last part with conviction. "After you get settled we can head down there if you like. I'm also willing to spar with any eager students, I'm sure some of you are eager to prove yourselves. I encourage supervised sparring between members, it's a good way to learn your teammates' weaknesses and strengths. Though we will have to be careful for now, until we all learn each other."
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Baaqir October 26th 2011, 5:57 am

Baaqir watched all this impassively, Gadget recording it for future notes on his "team" mates, they didn't look like they'd form a cohesive unit. Though the young woman that greeted him he worked with she had helped him during his Sigma bust, but she seemed a little preoccupied for pleasantries. Taking another pull on his cigarette he followed as they were led to their rooms. He'd need to cover up the windows in his room. Probably remove the bed. But the desk he could use.

"Physically? I'm not sure I could handle it." He took a short pull on his cigarette, as if to emphasize. "I can't even get much sun." He shrugged his shoulders, not joking. Being albino made him a bit sensitive to it. Not that he cared really. As for morally, well, morals were a thing to change from person to person. Very malleable like that.

"Also, do we need to live here at all times? I have interests... Elsewhere." He was implying his investigation of Sigma. If his initial bust was any indication, then he may need this team for help. But he would certainly need to be free to preform the much hated legwork part of his investigation.

((OoC: By the by, I don't want it to feel like I'm forcing my characters sub plot on the team. He might decide he doesn't want to involve them. I just wanted to explain that sentence so he didn't sound like he was an outright criminal. Hahaha

Ps. Nice font colour choice Sim. Hahaha))

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Baaqir-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Miss Midas-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-The Autumn Knight-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 Cold_fire_by_gate_to_nowhereSentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 Midas2Sentinels, built from the ground up. - Page 2 AutumnKnight
Baaqir
Baaqir

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Max October 27th 2011, 9:30 am

Maxiorus nodded with approval to the rooms. Even being the son of one of the most powerful warlords in the Kelnarian Armada, he didn't get much more when he went to the warrior's academy. However then he remembered that everything he own now was on his back. Maybe these earthlings would be able to help him get more equipment or help blend in with the local populace.

Sim seemed very strick with the morals standpoint. That was fine, very warrior had a code and she seemed to be the commander in charge. That was till Maxiorus learned more of this planet and was in position to maybe move ahead in the rankings.
Kid Max

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top