The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAncient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_voting_barAncient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAncient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_voting_barAncient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.))

Post by Alpha October 16th 2011, 1:49 pm

"Just hold them off till I find what I want!!" She called out, as the door was infornt of her. Though it was locked, and that was not good at all. With a curse she slammed her shoulder against it, though it didn't give way. So there was plan B, as she summoned the magical energy blade. Pumpkin on her bracelet spinning around, and expelling it. With quick, and precise slashes, the door began to give way to her. Though it took about a minute for it to fall away. Hanging ragged on its hinges, as she kicked it with all her force. As it fell away to reveal the wonderful documents, as well as her book of shadows on a table.

Well it was more of a gathering of thin, notebooks packed with about 27 years of magical knowledge she gathered. Though for her that was alot, so it would prove useful. Considering she had a very special spell that would help with a future plan in mind. Next was a very important item she knew where it was. In the hall not too far over, actually it could be accessed from this place.

Quickly she gathered the files, and shoved them into a bag she had at her side, running from the room to see Sachin beating them back with his...arm? Well that meant he could heal himself as well? Which was a useful trick in dangerous situation, considering you don't want your healer down."I've got it, follow me, we got one more thing to get." She called ot him. Dashing towards another hallway entrance at full speed. Red hair whipping lightly around her head, hoping Sachin would follow her.

"Where the hell does she think shes going?" He hissed, as the next wave came. A lare amount of skittering spiders, black widows. All kinds, with deadly venom aiming to bite the two to death. First they would try to kill the boy, and then the young girl. Noone would get away from him.

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.))

Post by Guest October 19th 2011, 12:16 am

"'Just hold them off till I find what I want.'" Sachin muttered under his breath, his other arm now fully healed. He used his ripped off arm as a club still. Then thankfully, she yelled that she had what she wanted. He didn't wait a moment, and ran right after her. "Hurry up and get it!" he gasped, struggling to keep up. He hated his growing exhaustion, but he also thanked his gym teacher, who was looking down on him now, probably yelling "Move those feet ye pansy, move em! Move em faster!" in what Sachin assumed was a Polish accent, but liked to think it was German so he could draw Nazi comparisons.

Well, Gym Teacher Hitler was now Sachin's savior. He ran, and he only looked back once. He saw more undead warriors and several spiders coming toward him.

Amazing time to develop sudden and acute arachnophobia, wasn't it? Dozens of black widows, all coming toward him. He had hoped his dick would get action today, but hadn't planned on the action being trying to not piss his pants. "How far is the next thing you need to get?" he asked desperately, very firmly looking forward. He knew if he looked back he'd probably scream and beg for mercy, which would probably kill him.

In his head, Brain laughed hysterically. I was right! I am always right, and you people never ever listen! I told you it was a terrible idea to help this girl, but noooooooo....

OMG MONSTERS! Hormones whined.

Sachin remained unaware of this discussion, and just kept running and didn't ever stop.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 19th 2011, 8:17 pm

Elena turned to the boy, who was obviously scared. Which he should be, since there was a wall of spiders coming to kill them with painful bites. Her legs cried for rest, as the wing began working, lifting her along at the same speed. It was time she got serious, and helped the little guy. With a deep sigh, she summoned seven floating, cackling pumpkins. Orange energy surrounding the forms of them, as they rushed past Sachin into the rush of spiders. All 7 exploding in a mass boom, though she hoped he would not die, not yet anyway. Hallway collapsing, as the death cries of spiders filled her ears, ans caused Elena to smirk widely. Smoke filling the hallway, but Elena knew where she was going well enough. "If you're okay, not much further till we reach my destination. Please just hang in there!" She called, rushing forward, eyes squinting.

Not too far ahead was a large wooden door, which would not go down by normal means. Which Elena knew how to know down with the right amount of force. As a man with silver hair came into existence, makings under his eyes, knuckles cracking lightly."I guess you want me to punch down this door?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, and please be quick about it." She answered, as the guy huffed.

"Damn that Crimson Witch!!!" The necromancer curse, as he felt each spider die. With an angry growl, he summoned a large abomination of power. Muscles rippling across his skeletal chest, as it moved towards the rubble. Man following behind with billowing robes."Smash the rubble NOW!!" He barked, and it obeyed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ancient tomes of darkness.((Invite only,PM if interested.)) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 21st 2011, 10:30 pm

Sachin simply whimpered, and started firing his pistol in the general direction of the nercomancer. He stopped when he realized he was just wasting bullets, and healed himself up fully for the inevitable battle. "Please hurry it up so that we don't die and stuff. I have comics I'd like to write." Sachin said, reloading his pistol.

He glanced at the man who had just appeared. "How the hell did he appear, and who the hell is he?" the Indian boy asked Sophia.

Frankly, the situation had him terrified. It's fine and all to watch it on TV and then approve of the adventure, and even wish you were the main character, but it's much more scary when you're actually the main character. Today, Sachin learned a lot about himself. He learned he did not have even the slightest inclination of dying painfully.

He glanced at his cell phone, saw the picture of Vishnu, who seemed to be grinning, and fired off a quick prayer. Perhaps it would help. Perhaps it wouldn't. He wished he had bothered to pay attention to what the gurus had said, in case this helped out his chances in the next life. He saw the headlines now: "Idiot comic book writer dies because of his penis."

Not exactly the most noble of headlines, but it seemed accurate to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 23rd 2011, 1:38 pm

She turned to Sachin with a confident smirk."He is a summon of mine, I am a summoner after all." She said as the summon shrugged his shoulders. He let out a deep sigh, before his fist collided with the large door. Barrier to her goal was easily knocked down, and dealt with. Soon she would be able to get the hell out of here, and go home. Well the home she chose forherself in the chaotic New York, followed by very important buisness.

The sound of destruction could be heard, as the necromancer busted throught he rubble with the monstrosity. Its bones lightly coated with rotting flesh. Letting out a bestial roar, as it charged. To be meet by her own summon, easily out matched."While they fight, we can deal with this." She flew into the room, filled with many display cases.

All were magical artifacts, and powerful. She wanted the one in a large golden case that had the most decoration. The amulet that would start her plan off sweetly. With a smirk she landed on the case, and raised the shimmeirng blade that projected from her bracelet. No one could stop her now, it was time to start the grand plan. The blade fell down, and glass shattered.

With a laugh of triumph, Elena held the glittering chain. Red ruby held at the end, the sound of a man roaring could be heard int e distance. The Necromancer knew he had lost, as his golem fell. Its head rolling like a bowling ball. Now the next cog would fall in place.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 27th 2011, 8:30 pm

Sachin nodded, seeing the spiders coming closer. "Ah fuck." he whispered, not sure about his immunity to poisons. He started firing his gun at them, and then was distracted by the giant skeletal summon the necromancer had brought.

Sachin screamed, now firing at the beast, and then gasped.

He had been bitten by one of the spiders. He staggered, and collected a second bite and a third. He fired at the creature, killing it. He staggered backwards, feeling his breathing slow down and his eyesight grow dimmer. So, poison could hurt him, or at least magic poison. Interesting discovery. For some reason, he felt he wouldn't live to use it much.

He staggered further backwards, bumping into Sophia. He would have said something, but all that came out were gasps of him trying to live a few seconds longer.

Then he collapsed to the floor, unable to stand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 27th 2011, 8:52 pm

Elena held the glittering chain for a second, as her summon shimered back into his etheral realm, leaving her with the prize. The amulet that gave her control over the very Thiels coven, though she had other plans for the house. It would be a very prompt plan, and favors would need to be called in of course. With a heavy sigh, she stepped down to the ground. Spiders storming in in a torrent, though she was unaffected. This would end as quick as it began, the Necromancer stepping through the door.

'I knew that allowing one of my apprentices to raise you was a mistake Elena. I will right his mistake, and end this farce of a life once and for all."

"Well before you go around killing me, I have one question to ask. Is there a working fire system int his house, it would be a shame if a fire broke out." She asked slyly, which got a confused look form the man.

"Of course it does." He spat, angered by her pointless question. Though Elena smirked, as the air shjimmered infront of her. A small girl with manacles around her wrist, and blue hair appeared.

"Kill him, and his spiders." Elena said simply, which she smirked to, as water burst through pipe ingrained in the ceiling. Flowing around the girl in a swirl, before seeping away the spiders, dying in shrieks. As well as hiutting the man, and knocking the breath out of him. With a gout of blood, his body was crushed in the overwhelming pressure. Washing him away till he was but a stain."He'll be back." She muttered, placing the amulet around her neck, and flying over to Sachin, who had most likely been bitten by one of the spiders.

Kneeling over Sachin, she tapped him lightly. Opening her book of shadows, and flipping to a page. It would be able to jumpstart hit healing on a godly level, but only for a moment. An augmentation spell fi you will, but long enough to fix the poison, but she also weaved in a control spell. No way would she give up a healer.

"De réir an bandia glaoch mé do chumhacht, agus trí do chumhacht mé go raibh sé cainéal a ghabhann leis an óige. Saol a thabhairt dó, agus a dhéanamh mianach a chinneadh, tá an lá go dtí an ghrian blotted amach. De réir is féidir do chumhacht sin tarlú, Mote mé mar sin go mbeadh sé." She finished as a small snake of pure energy creapt into Sachins mouth, he would most likely feelt he rush of energy, and if he wasn't driven mad. It would heal him, and in time he may become even more powerful.

Last edited by Elena Marie on November 12th 2011, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 27th 2011, 9:53 pm

Sachin was standing in a dark room, holding his breath as his heart was being balanced on a scale, with a feather on the other end. The scale was shaking a bit....

Then he stood in front of a guy with angel wings and a goatee, who was looking at some paperwork, and making 'tutting' noises....

Then he stood in front of King Yama, who was staring at him disapprovingly...

Then...

Sachin felt his breathing coming back, and felt something writhing in his mouth. It didn't feel bad, though it did feel odd. Ah, clearly this was Sophia kissing him, and the kiss was bringing him back to life. It was obvious, since it was so cliche and done so many times by so many works by art, especially Japanese anime, and this whole adventure seemed a lot like a Japanese anime.

He opened his eyes and saw an energy snake writhing around in his mouth before going down through his throat, his scream dying as the snake went down. Sachin blinked, feeling fully healed and ready to do anything. He felt stronger now, more able. More able to do anything, really.

He started standing up shakily. "What just happened? I died, I know I did...and now I'm back alive." he said. He hugged her happily. "I'm alive!" he said, relieved and shaken. "How can I ever repay you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 27th 2011, 10:19 pm

Elena looked down upon the boy as he regained conciousness. All as she planned, though pretenses were gone now. With a wicked smile she spoke, looking down upon the young man who hugged her."Oh you will repay me, and wish we never met. My dear, your life is now mine. Don't try to scream, I don't want to hear it. I'm not your sweet beauty you can have, and caress. Infact, i'm not even sixteen, i'm 37. Prepare young Sachin, to feel hell." She whispered into his ear, before standing up, and commanding he follow. As if he could ignore. Knowing he would be compelled to act, she walked away. Not to leave this mansion, no she owned it now. Repairs would be made, and Elena would start her master plan. With minion in tow.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 27th 2011, 10:32 pm

(So is the topic over?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top