The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Children of Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Children of Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Children of Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Children of Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Children of Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Children of Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Children of Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Children of Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Children of Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Children of Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Children of Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Children of Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Children of Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChildren of Chaos - Page 2 I_voting_barChildren of Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Children of Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChildren of Chaos - Page 2 I_voting_barChildren of Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Children of Chaos

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Children of Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: Children of Chaos

Post by Psycho October 7th 2011, 11:52 am

Psycho titled his head up slightly, putting his hand to his chin in a thinking position and making an audible 'Hmm' sound, wondering whether or not to take his brother up on his offer. After a moment or two he looked back to his brother and slowly shook his head.

"Nah, don't really feel like it." He spoke casually, not really feeling up to it at the moment. He went silent as he then turned to the pictures of his father and others he didn't know, imagining what his father was like and if he were alive, would he and Psycho have the father and son relationship he had always imagined? One where they would more or less play baseball with human body parts and go on killing sprees for no real reason. He then looked at the journals that littered his father's place. He could only imagine what stories they held, the things they could teach him about his father...pity he couldn't read. Psycho considered asking Vengeance could read from some to him some time. As his mind wandered to thoughts of Vengeance, his brother and maybe friend, he was wondering if they should try to get to know each other more. Of course, there wasn't much for Psycho to say about himself. He was born in a lab, he got out of the lab, that was pretty much it. Vengeance had already told him a little about his mother, but he wasn't really interested in that, and of course he remembered who is father was. At this point, Psycho was now trying to come up with ways for him and his brother to relate to each other more, a way for them to bond. Just then an idea struck him.

"Ooh ooh ooh!" Psycho burst out suddenly. "I Have an idea! Why don't we go commit a crime together! Oh we can have so much fun! We could rob a bank or just kill people...Oh and if we have time can we burn down a hospital? I hate doctors." His voice spoke with a strange childlike enthusiasm and equally childlike maturity, with the exception of the final part which was spoken with odd seriousness, he really hated doctors.

Psycho

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 26th 2011, 11:31 pm

Vengeance shrugged his shoulders, as if to say 'Alright then' and dropped the subject, watching his brother silently as he looked around the apartment and seemed to be thinking deeply about something, most likely their father. After all, he often thought about his father and what type of relationship they would have together so it was only right for Pyscho to think the same. All children of any race of creature felt that way if they never met their father, it was inevitable. His brother suddenly spoke up, surprising him immensely as he had grown used to the silence. His brother talked about how he came up with the idea of committing crime together, apparently having forgotten he already suggested that but turned it down. He shrugged his shoulders though and decided 'Why not?' and nodded his head. "Yes, that's a good idea. Let's start off with a simple slaughter. Whoever kills the more people at the end wins" he said with a dark, twisted smirk on his humanoid-but-also-demonic looking face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho November 27th 2011, 3:07 pm

A large toothy smile spread across Psycho's face, it's twisted nature matching that of his brother's. Psycho started hopping up and down a little in eager anticipation. No one ever offered to play his kind of games with him. His excitement wasn't even lessened at the fact that Vengeance wasn't going to let him kill any doctors, despite his usual desire to do so. Almost like a kid in a candy store, or in Psycho's case a butcher's, he started speaking/shouting to his older brother.

"Yes yes yes, let's do that!" He was now literally twitching with excitement and began tapping his foot repeatedly.

"Oooh, I am so gonna win this! YEAH! Come on, come on we got people to kill and bodies to eat!" Sprinting to the door, Psycho waited eagerly for his sibling / friend to leave with him.
Psycho
Psycho

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2011, 3:12 pm

Vengeance chuckled softly to himself as he placed his veil over his face and nodded to his brother. He then wrapped an arm around his neck and lead him out the door, to commit unsavory and menacing acts of terror and really, when you are the children of Chaos, that's the best kind of terror for them. "Patience little brother. Good things come to those who wait. I have a lot to teach you brother. Lesson one, the more patient you are when fighting a worthless superhero or committing a crime, the more patient you are and taking the soonest opportunity as soon as it comes, the reward is that much grander. Father took great pride in mindless slaughter but you see, things that are planned out and succeed are that much more delicious" he said to his brother in an affectionate tone as he smirked behind his veil, believing it was his job as the older brother to help teach his younger and more psychotic brother the greatest aspects of crime and villainy.

[EXIT]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho November 27th 2011, 3:38 pm

Psycho listened to his brother's words intently, doing his best to pay attention. However you can't fight your own nature and with Psycho being the extremely moronic and insane mutant he was, the lesson he was being taught so affectionately by his brother would most certainly be forgotten. Though that didn't mean he couldn't be polite and listen anyway. Being led out the door, he couldn't wait to get back to playing with the unsuspecting (Or at this point in the world, where villains run around freely and go on killing sprees all the time, very suspecting) citizens of New York with his brother.

[EXIT]
Psycho
Psycho

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top