The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain) Empty Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain)

Post by Sam September 28th 2011, 5:42 pm

Sam appered on the rooftop of an apartment building in the city he hated so much. It was getting close to nightfall so he vanished and reapered on the sidewalk below and started walking. The air was cool and their was a slight breeze circulating through the city streets. He recalled his memories from the last time he was here and the vampire lord he fought on a different street. He shivered at those thoughts and swore to himself that he wouldn't get in a jam like that again. He was still in pain both mental and physical from that experience and he knew that if he got into a fight here it would be the last one he did fight.

Sam continued walking for a while till he stopped on the street where his fight with the vampire lord occuered and he sighed. After walking into the alleyway to see where the man was hiding last time they faced each other. "I can't believe that I found somebody that could actually make me feel true terror. God damm I hope it doesn't come down to that situation again. If I do I'm going todie there's almost no doubt about it."He said to himself as he walked away from that street. He contiued to walk till he stopped near a diner and he waited there for who knows what.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down

Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain) Empty Re: Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain)

Post by CainVulsore September 28th 2011, 6:00 pm

The New York Vampire smirks stalking a person he met not too long ago to be honest, sure he met him before the little trip to Siberia with the Harbingers but it essentially wasn't that long. He smirks as he stops in front of a dinner of some sort and let’s himself melts into the shadows coming up behind the Celtic Shadow. He smirks and taps the man on his shoulder wanting him to turn around and face him, to look into his blood red eyes before he jams the dagger into his gut. His wicked, sadist, vile, grin spreads across his face as the realization of which the man is facing now spreads on his face."Miss me so much you had to come back ehh?"Cain stabs his dagger at the man's gut as fast and hard as he can, having a feeling that at this close of a range the Celtic bitch who escaped him last time will have no chance of dodging or moving out of the way. This time the Lord of the Shadows is out for blood, and he usually gets what he wants when it comes to the crimson liquid, the golden drink of the gods, the everlasting, sweet tasting, and blood of a super human. The insane,psychotic, bat shit crazy, super villain will get what he wants this time there is no doubt about that; you can simply see the lust for bloodshed in his glistening blood red eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain) Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain) Empty Re: Sam's final day of life(Closed to Cain)

Post by Sam September 28th 2011, 6:29 pm

"Some how I knew you would find me but I prayed to fucking God it wouldn't happen"Sam Said as a familiar voice came up behind him. He turned to see the blood lust in the vampire's eyes and because of the look in his face Sam was distracted from the dagger that penetrated his gut. He screamed in pain at the site of the hilt in his gut and then vanished and reappered on the rooftop of a building across the street from the diner. He then examined the dagger hilt and then yanked it out of his gut which only brought more pain to him. He then looked down at the street corner next to the diner and fired a high power laser beam at the vampire lord. Sam then vanished and reappered to the spot he fired the laser and and started running hoping to get away from the vampire and to a hospital before he bleed out.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 28th 2011, 7:09 pm

Cain grins his unmerciful smirk as the blood drips from the hilt of the dagger and onto his hand, which he puts up to his mouth smelling it and slowly licking it off lavishing in the goodness of the blood he tastes. A perfect blend of salt and sweet, the blood of a person who doesn't know what they want to do with their life, a person who will save a thousand lives one day then turn around and murder a hundred just to get what they want. His eyes flash over to where the Celtic man dispread to and watches as the blast comes flying at him, he simply bats an eyelash and a wall appears in front of him taking said blast and redirecting it right out of a wall covered in shadows heading straight towards the renegade whom Cain is here to kill then devour the blood of.

The Lord of the Shadows takes off after the Celtic Shadow, an odd arrangement of names if you think about it really, as he disappears in the shadows only to reappear behind the man. Once there he grins wickedly and takes out his other dagger cutting at his throat. "You have something of mine, something I would like back."The insane, blood lusting, shadow manipulator snarls out through clenched teeth, here for two purposes and them alone. The first and foremost reason he is there is t to kill and drink the blood of this man, the second to get back the dagger that was stolen from him when the guy disappeared. Cain blinks from both fights realizing now that Celtic travels through the shadows, and with his control over shadows Cain should be able to prevent this; well couldn't he? He grins as the idea slowly starts to form in his head ready to try it out the next chance he gets.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 28th 2011, 7:31 pm

Sam turned and saw that the vampire was behind him with another dagger that was aimed at his throat. He vanished and reappered behind the vampire who was finishing the attack that was meant to end him. Sam then tried to deliver a punch to his head and then took of running this time using the shadows to get to a farther distance. He then fired two more lasers at the Vampire Lord then vanished again and reappered at closer range with two more shots. Sam looked down and realized that he was bleeding too much and he then turned to run again not caring if his attacks hit or not. He continued running for another 30 seconds and then used his shadow powers to try and teleport to a hospital.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 28th 2011, 7:47 pm

Cain smirks as the man tries to punch him simply moving out of the way, he raises an orb of shadows around himself do deflect all the shots of the lasers shaking his head and laughing hysterically. As if someone had let the joker loose into the streets of New York but ten times louder and worse. He sees the man try to shadow travel once more and redirects the shadows having him come out not at the hospital he wanted but instead in front of Cain the dagger going straight through where his heart is. Cain Vulsore smirks and looks at the now limp, lifeless, body that he holds by the neck and the dagger jutting into Celtic Shadows' useless heart. "Tsk, Tsk, much easier than I thought it would have been Mr. Celtic you disappoint me. Maybe your blood will be a much better satisfaction than your fighting, or rather running skills." He laughs psychotically as his blood red eyes glisten in the moonlight ready, he licks his lips ready to 'dive' in and drink this super dry of his blood.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 28th 2011, 7:58 pm

Sam reappers to the dagger pericing his heart. He shudder at the feeling of the blade and sucked in his finally breath saying his last words."You know last time we met you promised that you would kill me. It just pisses me off that it had to be so soon that we met again so soon. Jeez and I was hoping to do something with my life before I died. But you know you actually did me a favor, every day I've been telling myself that I was a prisoner in a hell of my own creation but since I met you I got a taste of what a living hell really is. So for that I say thanks and for the fact that you killed I say screw you you sorry son of a bitch." After these last words words Sam's head went limp and he died.

((Topic Ended))
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum