The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Die Welt gehört dir (open)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Die Welt gehört dir (open)

Post by Bliss September 24th 2011, 6:10 am

Avoiding the masses back home took some skill. Bliss could smell the stench of the superhero. If she saw him again she would tell him to add something other than meat to his diet; she could still smell the ammonia stench he gave off. To her pleasure and aid, the whole of the country turned its attention to the bloody mess of the man in red. Everything happened in realtime now, so her absence from his speech would in no way change her chances of getting information from him. All she needed was internet connection, and the world does the rest.

Bliss turned the corner and walked up the steps back to her efficiency. She took off her scarf and threw it on the bed. Dust and sweat culminated on it turning it several different shades of black and grey. As she took off her boots, she realized that she could not see the newscast streaming on her computer as well. She squinted to try and gaze through her contacts when she realized she gazed with her bare eye. Just what she needed. She lost her balance and fell back onto the bed. Getting this last boot off would require some maneuvering. Battles always took a toll on fashionable items; going into battle with jeans and a pair of converse could not hurt anymore than what she currently wore.

Air came to her toes, cooling down the heat from the fight she just escaped. Bliss dug through her suitcase to pull out a pair of square, thick rimmed glasses. She adorned them and went over to watch the rest of the newscast. The Samaritan spewed something about Interpol and superheroes. "Yay, more government control." Bliss inflected while pushing the glasses up on the ridge of her nose. His actions changed in a subtle way. What came off before as confusion now switched over to calm and control. During the fight she saw that his demeanor in danger came and went from delusional to possessed. Maybe he did the same thing when speaking to the press.

An aroma still came from her shirt. She pulled the edge of her turtle neck up to her nose and smelled the vile sweat. "Why couldn't I have taken my chances with the explosion?" Leaving the computer behind, she walked to her closet and took off her shirt. She tossed it on the floor behind her and put on a pink T-shirt. Before heading back she noticed a few cuts and scrapes on her arm. Can't make an omlette, she thought. With loose arms she tugged down to make sure the shirt rested below her hips. With loose, stumbling foot steps, Bliss trudged back to the desk and pulled the skirt to her legs as she took her seat. Her palms immediately went to her chin, cradling her face to stare at the newscast.

"I guess I can check some e-mails." She thought out loud. "No one is watching afterall." Her fingers made their way across the keyboard to open up her proxy. With a coded modulator Bliss took advantage of the backdoor she propped open. Now it was a matter of picking and choosing which e-mails she wanted to read.

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 24th 2011, 11:15 am

permission denied
permission denied
permission denied
permission denied
permission denied
Access granted! Welcome to the secure M.O.M Network.

ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION ON SECURE M.O.M NETWORK

Blackheart III: Mission accomplished, terrorist splintercell neutralization in 7 1/2 minutes. Press rating scored a 5 but showed room for improvement.

BB: Excellent. You were brilliant by suggesting employing the towelheads, I would have never thought they could be such an asset.

Blackheart III : It's a brave new world...There was one variable, an unknown. She's female, and has some sort of Energy projection power. She showed up out of nowhere and took the kill shot on Jihad.

BB: Did we acquire her?

BlackheartIII: Negative, She's smart, all the surveillance shows are shots of the back of her head. 'S' got a positive look at her, but god only knows what was going on in his head at the time. To be honest that Sencondary power set he acquired is too unstable, we need to find a way to channel it. He is unpredictable when it takes over.

BB: Nein! You will not tamper with the Blitz Samen it is an ancient thing and will grow at it's own rate, work around it. Move on to the next objective, test 'S''s loyalty, Neutralize the Israeli target.

BlackheartIII: Affirmative, smooches!!!

TRANSMISSION TERMINATION........error.......error error.....ERROR ERROR ERROR
WARNING ERROR, ERROR TERMINAL ERROR. SYSTEM FAIL....

Baroness Kirschensorte smiled as she pushed the send button on the advanced Virus to the whoever was spying on their transmission. M.O.M had some of them most advanced spyware available and even some that hadn't even hit the market yet. The Baroness was aware of the hackers presence seconds after they'd logged in. She allowed the information to slip, because she wanted it to.

She switched off the monitor just the Samaritan touched down on the flight deck outside. Baroness untied the silk robe she was wearing and let it drop seductively to the floor as the half naked superhero walked in through the giant glass doors. "Hard day darlink'?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan
Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 SpartanPG

The Samaritan
Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 24th 2011, 7:48 pm

Coding beamed up warning of a wolf among the sheep. To keep her proxy from immediately wiping the hard drive, and all the files she just located, Bliss ended the connection with the server. She slid a disc into the drive to back up the e-mails she just intercepted. This virus seemed different than others that she had encountered.

After unplugging from any servers, Bliss went to work with pulling the circular ring out of her suit case. Her quantum computer. Any virus would consist of an eight code that would take any hacker hours of factoring to get. These ringed device held a two state system that superposed the bits into existing at the same time, allowing her to access anything without anyone knowing. Quantum computing is not hacking; it is merely creating a second superposed system of an already identical system.

Bliss pulled the disc out of her drive and set in on the table. She pulled out a sharpie and wrote "Tonight, a comedian died in New York" across the disc face. She plugged the ring into a second computer that she used as a surrogate for the perfect brain. She interfaced the three computers, and allowed her to quantify what the problem was. This little virus looked like a tough one. But, it could be assimilated just like any kind of tech could under the right circumstances. Bliss began to think of how she could modify this virus and slap a return to sender stamp on it.

Bliss made a note of the architecture of the virus before she disposed of it. Infection would only last as long as the computers contained structure, and nothing would survive a memory wipe. The screens turned black as they both wiped themselves clean of their files. She dug through her bag and pulled out her recovery drives to get the proxies up and running. This however left her without her two proxies for a few hours.

While she waited she grabbed the remote control for her television and turned it over to monitor the local news scene. Apparently people took note of her today. At least they got the back of her head, and the other people who saw her all blew themselves up or where in a trance like state. Still, attention would get her in trouble if she was not careful. Her head rested against a rough pillow that she broke out of comfort two nights ago. Rocks would provide a plusher experience than this place. Smoke still covered the area as rescue crews fought against the staged mayhem that the party unleashed upon the poor unsuspecting population.

Someone needed to get these files, but finding press allies to go against a nationalist party is hard. Especially when they have a homegrown superhero playing a deadly game of cops and robbers with rail guns. These things could sort themselves out later. For she needed to rest.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Die Welt gehört dir (open) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 24th 2011, 9:48 pm

"You said this costume material was nearly as durable as myself, and just look what happened!" Samaritan said, now all the innocence had returned to his voice and he came off dopey.

"oooh-dear-me-oooh-my! It seems your duriability is still growing Samaritan.Don't worry ....you won't have to go about scrounging money for new ones anymore anyway!" She said after a cruel laugh and click of the universal remote that opened the Samaritan's personal closet of uniforms. " Now come to 'Mutter' and let me work those kinks out of your neck". The Samaritan did as he was told and stalked over toward the couch. Baroness Kirschensorte began kneading away at the massive tank's shoulders, once again surprising the nearly invulnerable superhero with her fervor. "Who was the Girl...you got a look at her?"

" What? you were watching?". The Samaritan started to tense in protest but the Baroness corrected him with a mindful pinch and he was placid once again." Yes...of course....we must be extremely mindful of our assets.....Now.....The girl.....".

"Yeah.....yes......the girl.....I don't remember too much.........it's cloudy.It's just lately.....Lately I have been feeling sort of......strange......I don't know what you'd call it.....NOT possessed, just like......removed sort of. Like I am standing back and just watching what my body is doing.....It's weird, I know, but It all started shortly after one of my first major battles. When the Lightning powers started.....I guess I am having some growing pains or something...It's weird. " The Samaritan tried to explain but he was distracted.

"Hhahahahahahah! Yes of course....You are the Lighting Seed, the War King, just like it says in Mathew 10:34 ....That's why we picked you to represent us, silly"....... The Baroness started to laugh it off but saw that the Samaritan staring in confusion. "Oooooh , don't worry.... I know it sounds bad, but it's actually a blessing. You are the living embodiment of Evolution..... and Evolution is a bloody process, do you see any short necked giraffes walking around? Nope they had to die becuase their time had past. Listen......you understand that it's not your fault that humans die when you superpeople do combat don't you? It's not your fault they haven't evolved enough to live in a world with the new Alpha species, they aren't strong enough and although sad, it is natures course. The weak must be culled in order for a species to evolve, sentimentalism has no place in the theater of Evolution. We must lay low the chaff so that the wheat can feed us and make us stronger. Humanity's time has past. Do you understand what I am talking about?" The Baroness said as she worked her magic and entranced the Samaritan. "yeeesssss"

" that's good......You are the catalyst of change.....and although they don't know it yet....you will be humanity's ultimate salvation. hahahahah It's why your self chosen name is sooooo ironically fitting, hahahahahah! You will bare the weight of this costly responsibility because......because....You can.... and that is why you have chosen such a fitting name..... You are so strong that you can even allow for society to hate you for now, just so they can thank you later.....you are the truest deffintion of the word Martyr and people don't even know what that world truly means yet......Oooooh but they will......yes they will. You see....soon....humanity will need to be 'Evolved' they will beg for such mutations as ours....Yes that's right....I am a Meta-human.....Evovled...which is how I spoke to you when you needed words.....but you'd guess that by now....right?"

"HUH?" The Samaritan dozily asked. His stupidity angered the intelligent woman and she snatched him by the back of the head without any resistance to her attack.

"The man.......THE MAN THAT ASKED YOU ABOUT THE DEAD HOSTAGES AFTER YOU STOPPED THE TERRORISTS....DO YOU REMEMBER?"She growled in his subservient ear. "ye.....yes?". "His name is Herbert Gleismanberg.He is a troublemaker, an obstacle of Evolution. I want you to destroy him......cut quick his mortal coil.....Do you understand? "

" Kill? I don't know....I not sure I am ok with tha......." The Samaritan's true boyscout personality started to overpower the trance.

"NO.....YOU WILL NOT DENY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, NO MATTER WHAT.... You will not deny your birth right.....This man stands in the way of Humanity's salvation, Who are you to question that?Did Abraham tell God 'No' when he asked for a son.....No.....Abraham was an agent of Evolution....he did what needed to be done......and so will you....Won't you....Samaritan?....Are you strong enough to be my man?" She started screaming but ended in a seductive coo in his ear.

"YES". "Good.....good baby.....Here's his address.....go handle that shit..." The Baroness got up and stalked away with a large grin on her face. She was headed toward the the main elevator when she heard a whoosh of air and the Samaritan appeared in front of her, but gone was the innocent faced do-gooder and replaced was the Lightning infused visage of whatever was growing inside him. It reached up and grabbed her by the jaw and lifted her by the face, completely unafraid of the Baroness's own, considerable power.

" IF YOU EVER ENTER THIS BEINGS HEAD AGAIN I WILL TURN YOU INTO BASE CARBON.....do you understand..... ME?" It'a face was a cruel twisted reflection of the innocent dolt that it possessed. This one was ancient and many more times vengeful. "yesss......my lord...."

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 24th 2011, 11:38 pm

Flickering lights sparked the new rise of her computers. Bliss watched them spark to life from her bed. Out of ingenuity she wrapped a cardigan around her pillow to give her a little more comfort, but that could hardly help her understand the German soap opera she kept her eyes on. Fans started back again; the computer came back to life. Bliss contemplated the good and bad of getting out of her cozy spot. It took long enough to get a cushion to contour to her body, now she needed to give it up for her curiosity of politics? Hardly. She needed to give it up to keep her own skin intact.

Friction hardly held her knee high socks to the ground. A nice carpeted floor would do fine, but this place insisted on the luxury of linoleum, and apparently cleaned it bleach and what could only be identified as motor oil. Once she took control of her bearings she moved over to the desk and rebooted her proxy up. Normally those computers jumped right up after a wipe, but her proxy she hacked with seemed a little slower than normal. Her second proxy ran with optimum speed. She chalked it up to a software update problem. That happened from time to time.

As she entered her operating system a black box appeared, and then another. Her warning systems screamed in technicolor. "Shit." They began emergency protocol and began another wipe. For the two hours that she waited her computer sat as a beacon signifying her position to the world. Or, more sinister then Mutterchen party. Bliss grabbed her quantum computer and opened up a duct in the side of her wall. She placed the computer inside of the hiding place and returned to check on her computer.

After ever wipe she updated the system to look like semester work for a computer engineering class. It even came with some course work for electives to through the scent off. Bliss grabbed her boots and worked to get them on; she needed to just leave to avoid any intrusions that could befall her. None of her bags were well suited for quick carry, so she needed to leave her things; if only her boots did not take so long to get on and off.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 25th 2011, 11:36 am

Four smartly suited men, in black fedoras and red ties and dark 'sunglasses' walk up to the hotel room door. One reaches into his jacket and produces an infrared scanner and places it against the wall, it's monitor showing the other M. O. M agents what's going on inside the room. A Single female occupant's heat signature registers, she appears to be trying to put her boots on. With the most gentle of knocks the lead agent gently raps three times on the door.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 25th 2011, 6:10 pm

In accordance with her discovery of the virus the knock came to no surprise to her. She placed her second computer on the desk and placed a cord connecting the two. Blood surged through her increasingly beating heart, rasping in her chest like the knocking against the door. Her carelessness summoned this, but maybe she took this as a dire situation too early.

Her boots clicked along the floor. With the sound and hollowness of the textured linoleum she could not hide from any noises. Bliss grabbed a mirror from her bag and positioned it by an end table by the door. If things got bad, this mirror would act as an improvised weapon. The peephole provided her with proof that for good or bad her trip would take a severe change in attitude. Gently, her hand gripped the door knob, and under the exhaust of a small breath she opened the door.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 25th 2011, 6:18 pm

The lead agent smiled and tipped his hat to the young woman that had answered the door, his partner with the special x-ray viewing device had hidden his tool as the girl approached the door.

"Hello.....miss.....My name is Agent Hister. My employer would like to arrange a meeting with you at your earliest convenience. We like for you to accompany us now if it's not too much trouble, we have a car waiting downstairs and could have you back to your room in no more than an hour. " The polite man said.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 25th 2011, 6:25 pm

A nervous energy seemed to pass into Bliss from their words. They gave no indication on what they needed to speak with her about, or for. Clearly they wanted her to incriminate herself. If not that, then they wanted her to give them something in the form of intelligence. Her fingers tapped the mirror face. A quiet set in between her and the world. A frail quiet that longed to be shattered by the resolution that loomed over her fate. "How do you say 'that's shit' in German? Because when I meet your boss, I don't want their to be anything lost in translation about our meeting." Bliss stepped forward to go with the four men.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 25th 2011, 6:33 pm

"Das ist Scheiße" The polite agent responded in answer to his guest's question. But only two of the agents, exited with bliss, the other two remained in the hallway outside Bliss's room. In preemptive measure Agent Hister settled any concerns. " Don't worry ma'am the agents won't enter your room, they have strict orders" Agent Hister took off his glasses and offered a gentle smile. The Gentlemen kept their distance only offering the most gentlemanly indulgences of opening doors.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 25th 2011, 7:05 pm

If she demanded these two come with them they would only send other men to search her room. "Well, Das ist scheibe." Bliss walked through the door with her escort. "So, you guys do this a lot? You're not cops." Bliss would continue her walk down to the car. "Do corporations, or whatever you are, usually pick people up like this?"

A smell of smoke still permeated through what otherwise would be a good day. With all of the energy she felt coming from these men, she could ascertain that her time in this would take longer than previously indicated. With that fabrication of facts, she knew that right now those men would take her room apart to find anything. Hopefully her second computer would act as a red herring to pull the scent away from her real secret. "If I'm not back in an hour, do I get any compensation?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 25th 2011, 7:26 pm

Agent Hister, laughed when Bliss made her first joke, he was ordered to show complacency and he was good at it. "We guarantee you return within the hour ma'am"

It took the experienced agents exactly 17 minutes to find both the dummy commuter and the other, only slightly, more hidden assets. Bliss and the other two Agents were still two blocks away from M.O.M HQ when her secrets were acquired.

The building is large, and impressive in the cityscape, no one has to look too hard for the imposing buildings location. It's official, it's modern, it's plush. You are welcomed in and escorted directly to the elevator and then to the fourth from top floor. The Baroness is waiting an extends her hand graciasly , " It is a pleasure i am sure, My name is Baroness Kirschensorte, you may call me Gretchen, please come right into our office, can we get you anything at all?"

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 25th 2011, 8:03 pm

The metropolis sprawled under the guarded guise of the towering buildings. Her two escorts kept closer than she could to the doors. Under calm demeanor and fake friendliness bought looks of dismissal from Bliss. nothing more, nothing less. Traffic began to normalize, but the damage to the road and public transportation system would keep the veins of the city blocked up for weeks.

The grandeur of the building opened before her. She looked to the ornate ceiling of the large antechamber, but could only think that the steel and bricks hid the sky from her. Sometimes you lose track of the trees in the forest, but sometimes you remember that something exists beyond those trees. While not forcibly corralled, Bliss could feel herself being moved forward. Her heels echoed, each heel fading into the sound of the sluggish toe. Her arrival in the office brought forth a quiet display of power. Bliss looked at her hand and wrapped her fingers around the tops of Gretchen's fingers, cutting off her hand shake. "Baroness?" She walked with her. "They still have those things?" Nothing of the modern world surprised Bliss, but the subversion of old ideas always felt odd. "You can get me a point for why I'm here." Bliss kept her answers short and curt. She looked towards Gretchen, not eyeing her as a tree in a forest, but something blocking her from freedom.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 27th 2011, 11:01 am

Touching the Baroness was the worst possible thing someone could do. Her psychic powers were at their height when personal contact was made; it is how she was currently controlling the Samaritan . Not to mention that her hand, itself, was almost as hard as steel, just as cold, and when Bliss tried to squeeze the tips of her fingers she found that out. Unfortunately that wasn't the worst part; this young woman may wiped herself off any official records; as the 'Baroness' quickly learned;but not out of her own mind. Bliss's mind was like an open book to the Baroness, and she consumed it wholey, the worst part was that the poor girl couldn't even feel it, like a powerful predator swimming around in her head and rifling through her most intimate memories in the brief instance of a touch and never knowing it.

"Yes.....They still do have 'Baronesses' Bliss Fokukama....Please come right in and have a seat, I can see you don't want your time wasted, we are birds-of-a-feather in that respect." The Baroness said with an off-puttingly polite smile. She showed no aggression, it was all so very....business meeting-like.

"I will cut right to the chase, We know you hacked our system....it's OK....we aren't miffed a bit, so you can put your mind at ease on that point" The Baroness said as she unbuttoned her fashoinable blazer jacket and got more comfortable. She popped the cork on a good bottle of wine and poured herself a glass, offering Bliss a glass next before continuing.

"You see Miss Fokukama....We here at M.O.M ...hehehe.....I know...another funny name right? It stands for Mothers of Motivation though, and propper motivation is of course what makes the world go around as I am sure we are both aware....Well anyway.....M.O.M is actually looking for people just like you.....special people. You see we absolutely love 'special people'." The Baroness gave a relaxed laugh and took a second to spread some cheese from the platter onto a cracker, once again offering to her guest, before continuing. The atmosphere was that of two old friends ''catchin-up' after not seeing each other for a while. That was the Baroness's mood altering aura, it simply triggered small amounts of certain key chemicals in your brain to affect your over all mood.

"We like you Bliss....We want you to come and work for us....We know that the Samaritan still needs fine tuning and we'd love your input on that. If your time constraints don't allow you to dedicate yourself entirely than please at least consider an independent contractor position and stay on for a short time. I can offer you this because I know that if you even spend a short time with us that you'll be so impressed with our organization that you'll choose to stay-on anyway. We are doing really great things in this world and we'd like you on board. You don't need to even answer me now....take your time, when ever you are ready we'll have a penthouse suite, top salary and stock options and state of the art tech to play with. " The Baroness made her pitch, she lit a cigarette when finished her glass of wine with a smile.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 27th 2011, 1:05 pm

The ornate pleasure of the room looked encapsulating, but not fully sincere. Nothing within the room offered her any pleasure or warmth. Even with the plush nature of her chair, Bliss felt the comfort fading. Baroness sat before her and spoke as though she was offering her a favor, and not a cage.

"Well, let me put it this way BB." Bliss crossed her right thigh over her left. "...No" She over enunciated her the vowel in that word. "All I heard was blah, blah, penthouse, blah blah stock options." Her frail physique held a fierce demeanor. "Do you really think that I think you're a nice person who cares about me. Let's she what you did wrong." Bliss began to count on her finger, while cocking her head to the side. "You know that I caught onto your gimmick..." Bliss moved to her next finger. "...And then you assumed I would take money and other things."

Something had to give. Bliss knew that no one would just let her leave with the information she gained. This small bit of flair would take a counter proposal of aggression from the false aroma of the other woman. Without taking into mind anyone else in the room Bliss removed herself from the plush seat.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 27th 2011, 1:31 pm

The Baroness's eybrows shot up in surpize as the rude woman began to angrily count off not to certain reasons why she didn't like her. She'd never seen someone react so negatively to being offered employment, good salary and stock options before in her life. The Baroness Gretchen Kirschensorte could only sit back and stare in awe as the young girl stood up as if to leave.

"I .....I am sorry.. I...I don't know what 'BB' even means.......There must be some sort of culteral barrier that I overstepped, I can assure you I meant no disrespect to you and that you have some twisted idea of what we do here. We are here to save the world. Regardless, I see that you've already made up your mind on the subject, and although I deeply regret that, I won't keep you any longer. Shall my men drive you back to your room or do you wish to find your own way?" The Baroness said trying to make amends for her unintentional rude behavior. That was her exterior, her interior was boiling with rage and only wanted to pick the weaker woman up and twist her head around backward, but not a single iota of it showed through her cool outer visage.

Before Bliss could make it to the door the Baroness added one final counter offer to sweeten the deal. "What about the Clement Corporation? Are you sick of them hounding you? Your Father, and what he has become.....Bliss we can fix that.....We can make life more livable for you....if you let us...."

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top