The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Aden  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:01 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Aden  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Aden  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Aden  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Aden  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Aden  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Aden  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Aden  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Aden  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Aden  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Aden

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aden  Empty Aden

Post by Sam July 30th 2011, 11:35 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Inferno
Title: N/A
Alignment: Renegade (for now)
Race: American
Hair: Red
Eyes: grayish
Height: 6'2
Weight: 209 lbs.

Costume Description/Image: No costume

Personality: Kind hearted but not easily manipulated. Aden is easy to make friends with but he rarely lets people know about his past. If you do learn about Aden's past then that means he really can trust you.

History: Aden was born as an American citizen on June 19, 2010 to Amelia and Damian(Aden has long forgotten his last name). At the age of four Aden's parents found out that Aden was gifted with a higher intellegence then most people and he began taking 3rd grade classes in preschool. 6 years later at the age of ten Aden had already completed assigments and projects that would take a high schooler a whole weekend to do. Then at thirteen Aden started faceing problems. His father had started drinking for no reason and began to beat him and his mother in his drunken fits. Then when Aden turned 17 he finally had enough. When his father came home drunk one night and prepared to hit Aden again Aden caught his fathers punch and kick him straight towards a wall. His father got up and pulled a gun from the drawer next to wear he landed and aimed at Aden then fired three rounds. Luckily for Aden his father's drunkeness caused him to be completely off target and he missed Aden all together. Unfortunatly his father did hit something, Amelia, who walked right into the line of the bullets. Aden was so devistaed by his mother's death that his powers over fire activated for the first time. The blast from Aden's anger burnt there house down and Damian became nothing more then a pile of ash among the rubble. Aden ran away after realizing what he did and has been on the run for a year now.

Powers: Aden has the ability of pyro manipulation. He can create fire balls by heating the air molecules around his body to burning tempertures of at least 2500 degrees creating a ball of fire in his hands. Once done Aden can manipulate the fire balls into any shape he wants within reason or send the fire at an opponent as long as they are(preferably) within a 10 to 20 yard radius since that is the range at which it would cause the most damage.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Image/Description: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roleplay Sample: Aden stood at the bar waiting for his contact to come. Aden had heard that the guy he was waiting on was very reliable and very easy to nagotiate with, so long as you could match his price. Aden waited for another 2 and a half hours and when the client didn't show Aden gave up and left. Aden thought to himself as he walked away, Why would I fall for something as stupid as this.

Last edited by Sam on August 2nd 2011, 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down

Aden  Empty Re: Aden

Post by Super Cutie August 2nd 2011, 2:34 pm

Ok. This app is going to need just a little bit of work before it can be approved.

First things first, when it comes to manipulation powers we don't usually allow the element being manipulated to be created on its own until the manipulator hits 6-7 EP. So while this character will be able to manipulate flames he wont be able to create it.

It seems you might have over estimated 4 INT a bit. Judging by the way you describe his intelligence in your history it looks like this character is actually closer to 5 and I'm not quite sure what kind of contact he's supposed to be meeting in your role play sample.
it would be great if you could clear that up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam August 2nd 2011, 2:44 pm

Ok I'll fix that up for the powers and intellect but as far as the contact goes to be honest I wasn't really thinking about it when I typed the rp example I just typed it to get it out of the way
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie August 2nd 2011, 2:46 pm

You already have an approved character so an RP sample isnt actually required.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam August 2nd 2011, 2:49 pm

Oh well I thought it was because the template said that you need a sample on new charries
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie August 2nd 2011, 3:02 pm

Anyway, this is approved

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie August 3rd 2011, 10:11 pm

Grid added. Birth date changed to fit site timeline.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down