The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Anna Locksley AKA Ampz I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Anna Locksley AKA Ampz I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Anna Locksley AKA Ampz I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Anna Locksley AKA Ampz I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Anna Locksley AKA Ampz I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Anna Locksley AKA Ampz I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Anna Locksley AKA Ampz I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Anna Locksley AKA Ampz I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Anna Locksley AKA Ampz I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Anna Locksley AKA Ampz I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Anna Locksley AKA Ampz I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Anna Locksley AKA Ampz I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Anna Locksley AKA Ampz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anna Locksley AKA Ampz Empty Anna Locksley AKA Ampz

Post by AnnaLocksley July 22nd 2011, 8:07 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Ampz
Title: Amp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Human
Hair: Short, straight black
Eyes: Green
Height: 4' 10"
Weight: 135 Lbs.

Costume Description/Image: Something like this... Anna Locksley AKA Ampz Superhero_Costume_by_Ladyfirefly

Personality: Anna tends to hyperfocus on one thing, psychology. It's always on her mind in some form or another. She tries to be kind, but has moments where she is bluntly honest or doesn't get sarcasm. She tends to speak in big words, and keeps her dorm room almost unbelievably clean. If she didn't keep her room so clean she would panic. But her honestly can also be valuable to her, and she is very generous. Almost too generous. And she is very naive about anything sexual, due to lack of experience. Heck she doesn't want to know either.

History: Anna was cared for by loving adoptive parents, her real parents died when she was very young. She has never known it but that was because of her powers manifesting. When her adoptive parents realised the abilities she had, they put her into a homeschooling program and began teaching her how to control her powers however they could. They wanted her to live as normal a life as possible. but once she was a teen, she took whatever opportunites she could to sneak off and fight some villains. It wasn't until the media started paying attention to her that her parents found out, and by then it was too late. Now she's in college, trying to get a doctorate in psychology. She hopes she can use this knowledge to help others with powers out there, particularly villains. She wants to see just how many villains she can redeem, rather than having to get them locked up in jail over and over.

Powers:
Sonic scream (3 EP) - When she screams, Anna can produce sonic frequencies with actually physically harm their target. She can alter these frequencies to hurt only people, or certain materials as she sees fit for the situation. While the better of her two abilities as far as damage, it has a very short range - no more than about 20 feet even at her best.
Produce/absorb electricity (3 EP) - Anna has bioelectric capabilities similar to those of the electric eel, except she can absorb electricity as well as produce it. This prevents her from getting hurt by electrical attacks, and lets her stun someone in combat assuming she can make contact with them. If combined with a punch or kick (which it often is) it does even more damage.

Power Grid:
Anna Locksley AKA Ampz Annagr10

Character Image/Description: Anna Locksley AKA Ampz Random_anime_girl____by_Shivawolf1

Roleplay Sample: Anna hated it when a villain struck without warning, she was already late for her Japanese class. Ah well, she'd have to deal with Phenix's antics now so off into a bathroom stall swhe slipped, getting into her costume. Then she came out, as the superheroine everyone knew as Ampz. "Hey phenix, why don't you pick on someone who can take the shock?" She shouted, shooting out a bioelectric pulse at his robotic wings.
AnnaLocksley

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 6
Humor : Way too many puns!
Registration date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Anna Locksley AKA Ampz Empty Re: Anna Locksley AKA Ampz

Post by Super Cutie July 22nd 2011, 8:49 pm

As always, I suggest sticking to one power, but if you're set on having both just know you wont be able to absorb more than a 3 EP electrical attack if it comes to that.
Anything higher will damage you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anna Locksley AKA Ampz Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaLocksley July 22nd 2011, 8:51 pm

Thanks but I like having two powers. Gives her more options... Even if there is that setback as a result. Oh well. She'll improve through gameplay.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anna Locksley AKA Ampz Annagr10

Anna Locksley

Anna's Hero Gear

Slowpoke, Anna's Pet Turtle
AnnaLocksley

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 6
Humor : Way too many puns!
Registration date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie July 22nd 2011, 8:53 pm

All right then. Approved.

Anna Locksley AKA Ampz Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down