The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Kiyoko Sora I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Kiyoko Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Kiyoko Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Kiyoko Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Kiyoko Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Kiyoko Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Kiyoko Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Kiyoko Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Kiyoko Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Kiyoko Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Kiyoko Sora I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Kiyoko Sora I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Kiyoko Sora I_vote_lcapKiyoko Sora I_voting_barKiyoko Sora I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Kiyoko Sora

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiyoko Sora Empty Kiyoko Sora

Post by Kiyoko Sora July 22nd 2011, 9:59 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Karasu
Title: The Raven, The Nightmare Flock
Alignment: Good
Race: Japanese-American
Hair: light brown |Black for Karasu
Eyes: hazel | Black for Karasu
Height: 5'1''
Weight: 105 lbs

Costume Description/Image: Kiyoko wears a red tank top with black pants. Her pants are held up by a brown leather belt. She wears fingerless black gloves, and and worn out, black tennis shoes. She also wears a silver friendship necklace bearing the right half of a heart. When Kiyoko becomes Karasu, her red tank top becomes black.

Personality: Kiyoko is fun loving and innocent, but she has a dark side that manifests itself as her alter-ego, Karasu. Kiyoko has an irresistible need to protect all of those around her, as her brother protected her before he disappeared. She has a bright and colorful personality, and loves to talk, until she see's someone in need of help. Once she shifts into her other persona, she is dark and silent, speaking through her actions rather than words.

History: She was born to a broken family, her father leaving before she knew him. Her mother was terminally ill before Kiyoko could even remember, so her only real protection was her brother, Isamu. She looked up to her brother, but she was ignorant to his illegal activities. The only side of him she knew was the protective, determined brother who helped her and provided for her. When Isamu went out every day for his "job", Kiyoko went out to play with her friends.

She had a strange relationship with birds, especially ravens. As she grew older her bond with the birds grew so strong, she could even begin communicate with them. She was afraid of alienating herself, so she kept her strange abilities to herself. The only person she told was, of course, her brother, who didn't really understand. He thought she was just being a kid.

Isamu's 14th birthday ended up being the worst day of her life, and the day her life changed forever. She had been saving up for months to buy him a real gift, and she had finally gotten them a pair of friendship necklaces. Each bearing half of a heart. She gave it to him, and they had their final embrace. That day, while Bushido was gone, a gang of japanese thugs appeared at Kiyoko's home and tied her and her mother up in their room. They dumped kerosene over every inch of the house, and lit it ablaze, trying to burn Kiyoko and her mother alive. Kiyoko's mother stopped struggling soon after the fire was lit. The pressure had proved too much for her. Kiyoko was left crying and screaming in a burning house, and she slipped into unconsciousness.

When she awoke she found herself in an alleyway across the street from the charred remains of her home. Over the next few weeks she lived on the streets, slowly remembering the way she had escaped her burning home. The moment of severe stress had unlocked her hidden powers, allowing her to escape the house unscathed, but she was unable to reactivate the powers for many weeks afterward. She eventually discovered that her powers were linked to her need to protect others, because “Karasu”, her alter-ego, only showed up to protect that needed protection. Kiyoko vowed that she would make her brother proud, and become the protector of her city and the world.

Powers: While Kiyoko has no powers beyond her immense physical capabilities, Karasu has the power the transform into a flock of ravens at will. She uses this power for travel as well as in battle. The strength, speed, and endurance of each bird reflect Karasu’s stats. If a raven is harmed or killed while Karasu is in transformation, she will reform with chunk of her body missing. If she sustains injury while in human form her transformation will have injured birds, the severity depending on how bad her injuries are. Karasu can “assimilate” ravens that are not part of her body in order to heal wounds.

Power Grid:
Kiyoko Sora Kiyoko

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:
Kiyoko Sora
Kiyoko Sora

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Kiyoko Sora Empty Re: Kiyoko Sora

Post by Pain July 25th 2011, 7:20 am

I'll accept it, I'll get that grid made now.

~Edit - Grid made, and added to hero group.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum