The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock) Empty Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock)

Post by Arcana July 11th 2011, 2:44 pm

Quickly Sean ran along the dark allyway as silently as possible. Black, and white converse tapping lightly against the cold concrete, while he tried to be as quiet as possible. It had not been too long ago since he helped a fellow hero stop a horribly attempted robbery. He was mostly disapointed in how easily their efforts crumbled against two little meta humans. Though he wasn't exactly weak, just their efforts. If they were truely ready for something. bring higher caliber rounds. Still he had no real reason to complain about what guns people chose to shoot at him. A phantom ache coursing through the back of his thigh, from when he fought that guy in Best Buy. It was not the best thing to happen, but whatever. Slowing his pace, he looked over the small shop, it was dark. Though he knew that there would be security measures in place.

Not a problem though, after all he was no normal person. Infact he had broken in many shops like this without leaving a single bit of evidence. Some even would call him the phantom thief, or any odd name like that. Sean preffered to call himself an expert. After all it was far too easy to do this while no one had any precautions against abilities like his. Slowly the water condensed into little tendrils as they slunk along the concrete street. Moving around the corner between the store door, slinking up to each camera. Cutting off the power source till each one was off. Using another bit of water to quickly unlock the door as he crept inside. Looking over the multitude of what looked like jewlery. Pulling his hood up, Sean went to work. Looking over the small selection of peircings, he picked out a few silver rings. Picking them up with a few small tendrils of water, replacing the worn out ones. Placing them in his pocket, as he felt over the new ones with satisfaction.

It was all too easy to do. Sean ran his fingers through his black hair, streaked with blonde. Eyes glowing icy blue scanned the store a second time. Hands feeling lazily over the katana at his side, as he proceeded to loot the cash register. Making sure not to leave any fingerprints, or even a stray strand of hair. Taking about 2,412 dollars in total, stuffing them into the left pocket of his skin tight jeans. Knees torn up, but that was intentional. Smiling Sean walked out. Though not before closing any display case, as well as the register. Making sure that this time he avoided the silent alarm that got him last time. Locking the door behind him, as he felt over a silver ring on his left ring finger. It was the ring that allowed him to have as much power as he did today. "This was way too easy" Sean muttered as he walked on.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock) Empty Re: Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock)

Post by Bubbleshock July 12th 2011, 12:42 pm

How wrong he was.

from behind an alleyway, Jayron farham, worker for the NSPCC on a business vacation to the United States of America had seen it all happen. This guy's water powers seems pretty dangerous to Jayron, but nether the less he thought, no match for bubbleshocks electro bubbles. Would these villains ever learn anything about justice?

Not thinking twice, Jayron pulled out a file of his special formula and took the cork out with his teeth. This time, he'd drink the stuff with rellish. and not the sweetcorn kind he liked so much. As soon as he had consumed the BS formula, his, eyes turned green, his skin turned orange and in a flash of orange light, he had turned into Bubbleshock. Seeing the young man walk away, he came up behind him, created a bubble megaphone and shouted... OI!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock) Bubbleshock
Bubbleshock

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock) Empty Re: Playing with bubbles(invite only, Bubbleshock)

Post by Arcana July 12th 2011, 12:57 pm

Smiling he walked along humming a cheerful tune. A sort of skip in his step, as he contemplated on what to do next in his little night. Maybe finding a proper bed to sleep in would work just right. Yeah, he hadn't had one of those in ages. Maybe a small drink to celebrate his small score tonight, When something caught his ears. It was a loud sound that completely caught him by suprise. Sean let out a suprised yelp as he fell face forward. Face hitting the concrete pretty hard, yet it did no damage to him whatsoever. Sighing he grumbled as he felt over his nose gingerly. Turning to look over the strange guy whos tood behind him. Quickly jumping to his feet, as he stepped back a few strides.

"So are you some kind of new hero? I thought my dad was rediculous, but you sir take the cake." He absentmindedly scratched his chin slowly, raising an eyebrow slowly. As his eyes no longer glowed icy blue. Now just a strange dull greyish color. As his hands found their way onto his hips soon enough. Taking a stance that was both casual, yet ready for an attack. "So i'm assuming you won't let me go right? Well I guess theres only one way out of this." Sean sighed as he cracked his knuckles slowly, looking into Bubbleshocks eyes gaging the hero.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock July 13th 2011, 2:25 pm

Bubbleshock made a more heroic stance against Sean, and produced some bubblesuffs in his hands. Water and electricity don't mix, and Bubbleshock knew this as does everyone who has an iq over -2%. Ther hero smiled at the teenager as he got ready to fight.

CAN'T let'cha go kid. You stole from that jewlery store, now i'm gonna make sure you get stored. In jail! Now, which one do you want? The bubble ray gun, or the Bubble Boomerang?

To show what he meant, Bubbleshock created from his bubbles, a ray gun in his left hand and a boomerang in his right hand.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 13th 2011, 2:42 pm

Sean smirked confidently, as he looked over the hero. It didn't seem like he would be a close combat type really. So all he had to do was get up close, and beat him down. Well to be acurate slash him down, but not like he was in an english class, or anything. Slowly he took a fighting stance, drawing the katana from its sheath. Even if he only looked 16 due to him being short, he was no pushover. No he had no intentions of getting caught by a weirdo like him. Considering his suit looked really, really odd. He could imagine Pain laughing if he lost to this guy. So no time to play around with an oddball at all.

"You're giving me a choice?" Sean said slightly disarmed by the oddness of the superhero. Though his face hardened when he prepared his next answer. "So what if I stole from the store. I've been doing this too long to be caught by someone like you." Sean smirked pointing the katana at the man. Eyes glowing an icy blue, luminescent in the dark. Water condensing from the air, as well as pooling from a nearby manhole. Moving around his feet, but making sure not to make contact with him. "Your move."
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock July 15th 2011, 3:37 am

Bubbleshock smirked and popped the boomerang, leaving the ray gun intact. This was exactly what he'd wanted. The bubblerang had never given that much of a good service at all, having often missed it's target and never came back, The ray gun on the other hand was twice as powerful. When the trigger was pulled, it sent a stream of static filled bubbles at the target. It was deadly accurate. But Bubbleshock didn't aim at sean. He aimed at the puddle of water around his feet.

I guess you'll have to go to jail on a stretcher then. Eat static!

The trigger was pulled and a shower of bubbles hit the puddle, causing a surge of electricity to go through it.

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 15th 2011, 12:25 pm

Sean steadied himself, ready for the attack. When the bubble boomerang was popped, Sean knew what to expect next. Well he had an expectation of what to happen next, considering that a gun was aimed at him. So he was prepared for what the guy would do next, which was him shooting at the water. Though the effects fo the bubbles were unexpected in the least. As electricity jumped fromt he water, coursing through him. It hurt like hell. Though Sean gritted his teeth, trying to see through the pain. As he gave the mental command to push the water away. Releasing him from the painful electric shock. Though the charghe was still contained within the water. So with an annoyed mental command, the water rushed with unimaginable pressures at Bubbleshock. It would be able to easily tear through an average person like nothing. So it should do the same to this guy. Sean rushing in afterward incase the guy dodged. To drive his blade into the man.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock July 21st 2011, 6:00 am

Bubbleshock couldn't help but smirk as the teen got electricuted. though he did eventually stop laughing when Sean started launching the electricuted water towards him. Thinking quickly, Bubbleshock generated a bubble sheild around himself and waited for the water to pass over it. Thats when he saw the boy pull out a blade from his pocket. Bubbleshock could already see where this was leading to, and thought fast. He generated a bubble whip and lashed at the hand which was helding the knife.

Ready to give up yet? Razz

(ooc: sorry it's so short. couldn't think of anything else)

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top