The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Black Dove I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Black Dove I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Black Dove I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Black Dove I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Black Dove I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Black Dove I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Black Dove I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Black Dove I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Black Dove I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Black Dove I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Black Dove I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Black Dove I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Black Dove I_vote_lcapThe Black Dove I_voting_barThe Black Dove I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Black Dove

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Dove Empty The Black Dove

Post by Roxanne Kochenkov July 7th 2011, 8:14 pm

Super Hero Name: The Black Dove
Title: Princess of the Underground
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Human ; Caucasian ( Russo-American )
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'3''
Weight: 189 lbs ( see Powers )

Costume Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: Roxanne is very selfish, rude, and nubile. Due to her callous and entitled nature, it is no wonder why people often condescendingly call her a 'princess'. Though she has a very distinct opinion of what is right and wrong, she is the type of girl who believes the ends will always justify the means. She does whatever she can to get what she wants, whether that be a new piece of jewelry or a mass murderer behind bars. Stubborn to the core, it is very difficult to get her to let go of something once she has set her sights on it, and some call it impossible. In spite of her determination and want to deal justice, she is still ignorant to the ways of the crime world, believing that people should just do what she says, often leading to her being disappointed at best, and offended or enraged at worst. Even after all of this, she is still arguably a good person, but to get to that inherent good, you have to dig deep by either being more stubborn than her, or sheer force. Roxanne, underneath it all, is still a 'daddy's girl', and will immediately respect and obey anyone who can fill that sort of personality for her.

History: Roxanne Dominika Kochenkov was born to a Russian father and an American mother in Moscow, late in the wintertime. Her father was a well-respected mob boss, causing her youth as an only child to be filled with extravagance and unwavering obedience from the people around her. Though her parents didn't have a very direct hand in her upbringing, she still developed a love for her father that remained unchanging throughout her life. She would follow him around their expansive home, lovingly totter after him down the snow-covered streets, and did whatever she thought would please him. During her youth, she took ballet lessons, and, funded by her fathers money and influence, she soon became a key dancer in The Imperial Russian Ballet Company by her 18th birthday.

Mere months later, her mothers untimely death due to a brain aneurysm brought her steadily closer to the hidden life that was her fathers work as a mob boss. In the absence of a female presence, she sought to abandon ballet and work for her father instead, much to his abhorrence and aggravation. After many nights spent arguing, he agreed to teach her about his particular line of work, reluctantly intending for her to follow in his footsteps. She grew to hate her teachings as her fathers underlings disagreed with him, or suggested alternatives to his plans or ways of thought. She did not understand their lack of blind loyalty and vowed to make them regret it. After being given a small group of body guards and 'executives' as a gift for her 20th birthday, she decided that she would find a way to become the most feared and respected crime boss in all of Russia.

Without telling her father, she began research on superhumans. With the help of her cronies, she managed to track down a semi-local scientist who had been experimenting with magnetism and its effects on human subjects. Drawn in by his charisma, she foolishly agreed to let him perform a simple test on her, telling her guards to wait at home for her. After their departure, Roxanne was drugged and transported elsewhere; her body sliced open and tinkered with for days. At the end of it all, her body was filled with a network of magnetic wires, tubing, and a small spout in the center of each palm. Still groggy from the drugs, the scientist informed her of her new magnetic control, giving her a medium-sized canister full of a mysterious black substance. In a mixture of curiosity and anger, she used her abilities to kill the scientist and promptly contacted the police.

Once she was back at home, canister still in tow, her father scolded her for her foolishness, verbally assaulting her for months as she stayed at home and recovered from her extensive medical upheaval. Finally, when she believed she was well enough, she confronted her father, coming to the conclusion that if she couldn't make him proud as a crime lord, she would destroy the very thing he upheld. Doubting her resolve, her father let her leave, expecting her to return immediately. Much to his chagrin, at age 21, Roxanne took her handful of loyal men and traveled to America, seeking to become a world-famous heroine. Years of scraping and fighting has led her to be a small-time head of nomadic thugs, inserting them into companies and other lucrative businesses to help accumulate money to feed her expensive tastes as she travels the country, defeating evil and shakily upholding justice.

Powers: Roxanne has control over [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], using the network of magnetics inside of her body to control it, the tubing to store it, and the spouts in her hand to either expel it or retract it.* The movement of the fluid depends on the movement of her body and contractions of her muscles, so in order to make it move, she must herself move. To allow for this, she will often use moves or steps she picked up in her career as a dancer. The reach of the fluid can only extend about 3 feet, it can coat her entire body, or form a small protective bubble around her.

*This control only extends to the ferrofluid, not other metals. Due to the storage of the substance in her body, she is much heavier than she appears. For more information on ferrofluids and how they work, please click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Power Grid:
STR: 2
SPD: 3
END: 6
INT: 4
EP: 4
FS: 3

Character Image:
Spoiler:
Roxanne Kochenkov
Roxanne Kochenkov

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down

The Black Dove Empty Re: The Black Dove

Post by Super Cutie July 9th 2011, 6:37 pm

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down