The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_vote_lcapYou Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_voting_barYou Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_vote_lcapYou Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_voting_barYou Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) Empty You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well)

Post by JonathonWilder July 2nd 2011, 5:05 pm

Demon's Name: Irascor (meaning Rage in latin)
Title: Rage (As in "He is my Rage)
Alignment: Evil
Age: Came into existance when Jonathon snapped after seeing his family killed by a mob, has been around ever since.
Gender: Male roughly, though more beastial and minator-like
Race: Magic/Emotion created Demon
Hair: Fur is dark brown
Eyes: Flaming red eyes (with actually flames)
Height: Roughly 7"
Weight: Roughly 400-500 pounds

Personality: An emodiment of rage and violance, knows how to fight and smart enough to have some strategy in battle... though he is more of a dumb brute.
History: None really, as Irascor represents Jonathon's rage and regret he has yet to let go of or resolve. Came into existance when Jonathon snapped after seeing his family killed by a mob, and has been around ever since.
Powers: Fire based attacks that work best in close range combat, though he has trouble with range attacks. Immensely strong and very tough he is not to be triffled with in battle.

Power Grid:
STR: 6
SPD: 3
END: 5
INT: 2
EP: 3
FS: 3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demon's Name: Volnero (meaning Pain in latin)
Title: Pain (As in "He is my Pain)
Age: Came into existance when Jonathon snapped after seeing his family killed by a mob, has been around ever since.
Hair: Feathers are black with the beck and claws having something of a metalic sharp edge.
Eyes: Crual black eyes
Height: Roughly 5"
Weight: Roughly 180-200 pounds

Personality: An emodiment of pain and revenge, he is the most intellegant of the four demons being able to match the cunning of almost any villian. Likes to drag out the pain of another and is annoyed with Irascor near mindless wish to fight and Aegrimonia's seeming lack of motivation.
History: None really, as Volnero represents Jonathon's pain and regret he has yet to let go of or resolve. Came into existance when Jonathon snapped after seeing his family killed by a mob, and has been around ever since.
Powers: Tactical genius and planner and has the ability to fly. Has an almost inborn understanding on how to play upon the fears of others and when it comes to turture. Seems to have some cold based ablilties, though he rarely uses them. Physically though he is the weakest out of the group

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 4
END: 3
INT: 6
EP: 2
FS: 2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demon's Name: Aegrimonia (meaning Sorrow in latin)
Title: Sorrow (As in "She is my Sorrow)
Hair: leaves and body are mostly greens with a bit of a blue tint, while flower is a deep red
Eyes: Deep sad green eyes
Height: Roughly 5"
Weight: Roughly 200-250 pounds

Personality: An emodiment of sorrow and depression. She out of all the demon's rarely speak, instead just goes with what the others say. In addition, or at least it seems, she is the least motivated out of all of them. Though she does get a rare pleasure from bring dispair to others.
History: None really, as Aegrimonia represents Jonathon's sorrow and regret he has yet to let go of or resolve. Came into existance when Jonathon snapped after seeing his family killed by a mob, and has been around ever since.
Powers: Has the power to control and even mutate plants. A pollen can be released from a large flower on it's arm that brings about feelings of hopelessness and sorrow. From on it's other arm there is what seems to be a venus fly-trap that it holds a dangerous poison in it's tooth-like maw. Physically she is tougher and stronger then what one would expect, but still not anywhere near the rough power of Irascor .

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 4
INT: 4
EP: 6
FS: 2

All have the ability to speak and communicate with just about anyone, and all are in a sense there own being. An actual physical entity, that can take human form if they wish it.

In many ways his problems, particularly his demons, are to a large extent psychosis in nature. He may be skilled and even powerful, yet he is also very broken and even a bit mentally unstable. If it wasn't for Aesha he would have most likely fallen to madness, killed by his demons, or even fallen to villiany ages ago. Yet because Aesha is always by his side as his only real friend he is able to make it through his days with his sanity relatively intact. His demons are an interesting case when it comes to being Jonathon's main antagonists. They are real in just about every sense of the word, as well as being permanent, something Jonathon's other illusions have never been. In a very real way Jonathon's demons are literally the emotions in which they represent (Rage, Pain, Sorrow, and later Longing). You see while Jonathon can if he wishes make his illusions real and have them physically effect his world... they are not permanent. No matter how powerful the spells in which he uses they are never permanent as reflection to the fact that few things or people in his life are permanent. Jonathon's demons on the other hand are permanent as they represent emotions and regret he has yet to let go of or resolve. What Jonathon has yet to realize is that his demons have power over him, that they are a danger to himself and others, because he believes it to be so. What he has not realized, nor will he for quite some time, is that in his long search for a means of getting rid of his demons... is that it is something he has had the means to do all along.

Will post information on the last demoness (Longing) later. Here is a link to my hero's bio: http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t2821-jonathon-wilder-an-immortal-watcher-and-entertainer#45800
JonathonWilder
JonathonWilder

Quote : Life is but a story waiting to be discovered or created.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 34
Humor : We must save the dragon from the evil princess... wait, that doesn't sound right.
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well) Empty Re: You Shall Know Them by Their Demons: On Irascor, Volnero, and Aegrimonia (later a forth as well)

Post by Danger July 2nd 2011, 5:20 pm

Approved and moved.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down