The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
Ryuuga Finds a Momma (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Ryuuga Finds a Momma (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Ryuuga Finds a Momma (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Ryuuga Finds a Momma (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Ryuuga Finds a Momma (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Ryuuga Finds a Momma (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Ryuuga Finds a Momma (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Ryuuga Finds a Momma (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Ryuuga Finds a Momma (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Ryuuga Finds a Momma (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ryuuga Finds a Momma (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryuuga Finds a Momma (PRIVATE) Empty Ryuuga Finds a Momma (PRIVATE)

Post by Bane June 17th 2011, 10:00 pm

The 17 year old trapped in a 7 year old boy's body Ryuuga was hiding out in an abandoned warehouse. The boy was hiding out after he killed some woman, a waitress at a local topless bar that he hacked to pieces with his trusty triple-bladed scythe. Once he felt he was safely hidden, he licked the blood off of the three blades and strapped it to his back. The 4 foot high female serial killer wiped away any blood he might have on himself, not worrying about his white kimono with a blue outline or blue combat boots as he had them made out of a special material that was immune to liquid of any kind. He chuckled sadistically to himself as he rubbed his small hands together, ranting under his breath about how he did good tonight and how the whore had it coming.
Bane

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Ryuuga Finds a Momma (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Ryuuga Finds a Momma (PRIVATE)

Post by Alpha June 17th 2011, 10:12 pm

Elena was out for a simple evening. Leaving Huntress and Malice behind at the hotel. As she roamed the city curiously. Red eyes scanning for anything to do of interest. Though there was really nothing to do at the moment. Her long black dress dragged along the ground with a rustle. Fire red hair trailing down the back of her hair. Though she really had nothing to do these days. It had been not too long ago since she was captured by the annoying heroes. Yet now she was free so it didn't matter. All that did was that she was free to wander the streets of New York City as she pleased. Of course with the luck of not running into that damnable Brock O'day. Not too long ago she heard of a waitress getting hacked apart. It interested her, so Elena went snooping through the questionable parts of the city. Near the warehouse section. When she was stopped by what looked like a thug. He was pretty dirty, and looked as high as a kite. With a gun no less. Spouting some threat at her. Though she only laughed at him. Pointing her right hand as a translucent mist emanated fromt he palm. Followed by a shard of ice shooting at him. Kncoking the gun from his hand, and digging into his shoulder. As he fell back Elena approached him. The rings on her fingers glowed red as red energy claws came over her fingers. Going two inches past her fingertips. "Stupid little boy. As if you had a chance to harm me." He looked at her wideyed in fear. As she begane to slash at his body. Covering him in cuts till he was whimpering in pain. Begging her to kill him. Which she didn't. Stabbing her middle finger right into where his stomach. Knowing he would slowly bleed to death. Though something made her finish him. Drawing a cruel claw across his throat. Satisfied she left the body. As it bled a steady pool.

Last edited by Elena Marie on June 18th 2011, 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ryuuga Finds a Momma (PRIVATE) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane June 17th 2011, 10:17 pm

Ryuu's head snapped up as he heard what sounded like a scream for a split second before it became silent. He pulled his red-colored triple-bladed scythe back into his hands and stealthily made his way out of the warehouse. He looked around and noticed a red-headed woman standing over the body of some lowly thug that was obviously dead, if the lacerations and slash marks were anything to go by. He looked around and noticed a red-haired woman that appeared to have a bit of blood on her and that, for once, caused him to see that this woman was not his mother. His mother may have been a spineless whore, but she didn't kill people. He raced off after her and tapped her on the back of her thigh with the bladeless end of his scythe. "Yo, whoever the fuck you are, that was some nice work. I would have personally impaled the fucker on my scythe but that was still some good fucking work" he said to her in a raspy tone of voice, which gave away that perhaps he was older then he appeared.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 17th 2011, 10:25 pm

The thug was despensed with like nothing. So Elena considered maybe going to peruse a selection of pawn shops. To find maybe some great magical artifact. When someone caught her attention. She turned to see the 7 year old. Wondering what he meant when he talked. Though his language was quite suprising. It caught her off guard for a second. Then her eyes went over the man she killed. Of course thats what he meant. "You mean what I did to that peice of filth? Its not my best work I admit. I've done more gruesome killings. I even remember that time I killed a guy in front of his friend. Yes that was an amazing one. Plunged my hand right through his chest. She said pleased. Pressing her bloodstained index finger to her ruby red lips. Licking off a small amount of blood. "So I must assume you are the little killer around here? She raised an eyebrow. Awaiting an answer as she prepared herself for anything.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane June 17th 2011, 10:30 pm

Ryuuga looked up at the woman and a fuzzy feeling filled his small body, though what it was, exactly, he didn't know. His deep hatred for women had clouded his senses for anything else he might feel. He listened to her talk about the time she killed a guy in front of his friend and that brought a sadistic smirk to his face. When she asked him if he was the little killer going around, he nodded as a childlike smile came onto his face. "Of course. I'm the serial killer that's been going around killing women. I hate women due to the fact my only experience with them was a filthy whore of a mother who abandoned me for some asspirate of a boyfriend that didn't want me around. I certainly made that cocksucking whore and that picklekisser boyfriend of hers pay" he said as he chuckled sadistically, fingering the blades of his triple-bladed scythe in a menacing manner.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 17th 2011, 10:37 pm

She listened intently as he answered her question as she expected. Well at least he was honest. That was good enough. Yet how he spoke was somewhat endearing to her. It made her laugh somewhat delighted."I understand what you mean. Parents didn't want me around. Wanted to kick me out, abandon me so to speak. I taught them a lesson they won't ever have the chance to regret." She smiled menacingly as her red claws glinted in the stray light of a lamp. Cocking her head to the side as she looked the boy over. " You have a most delightful vocabulary. I don't know any seven year olds who talk that way. So i suppose that would mean your older than you look? She made a shot in the dark. Wondering if that would strike a nerve. Somewhat hoping it didn't. A fight was never her strong suit.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane June 17th 2011, 10:43 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her little stab in the dark. To be honest, he didn't get angry when someone doubted anything about him, due to his height and apparent age. After all, he often used that to his advantage whenever he needed to draw women into dark alleyways alone. She seemed to be a little intelligent, obviously figuring out that just from his crude language alone he was older then he appeared to be. Another notch of respect was given to this woman, thus making sure she wouldn't be attacked in a fit of homicidal rage by him sometime in the near future. "You are correct. I am really 17. I had suffered from a series of experiments that forced my body to remain at this age for as long as I lived" he said with a slight scowl on his pale and chidlike face that took away some of the cuteness his 7 year old appearance gave him.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 17th 2011, 10:50 pm

So a series of experiments did this to him? Well it did seem to make sense. The bounds of human hubris knew no bounds. She always was disgusted by what humanity did. It was one of the only things she disliked about the race she was born into. For a mere second she felt a sort of pity for the boy. Though it didn't show on ehr face. Whihc constantly had a look of calm ,and poise. Even with the splatters of blood on her cheek. " Its typical of humans to think they can tamper with nature." She sighed somewhat annoyed. Though she spoke at a level she was sure he couldn't hear her."So i'm wondering did you end up killing those who did this to you? Maybe in an extremally bloody way. Those are always the best. SHe said narrowing her eyes darkly. In a sort of sweet yet menacing way.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane June 17th 2011, 11:09 pm

At the mention of killing those that cursed him with such a fate, he grinned a menacing grin. Oh yeah, he had certainly gotten back at those fuckers that had dared to turn him into an experiment. They never thought to have any secure methods of subduing him what with them thinking they would be grateful for what they had done to him. "Trust me when I say that what I did to them caused them to regret ever laying their hands on me" he said with a mad grin stretching onto his lips. That was the first time he had killed and ever since, he had been killing those that got in his way, attempted to threaten him or reminded him of his mother. He had been doing that for almost a year and he never planned on stopping. After all, murder was all he knew now so he had to stick with it.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 18th 2011, 10:20 am

Well the child was an interesting one she had to say. He didn't kill for absolutly no reason. So he was good enough in her book. Maybe a prospect to join her little family so to speak. Though he somewhat reminded her of soemone she knew. It had to be that mad grin acorss his gace. Though she wasn't all too pissy about a good mad grin everyonce in a while. "I'll take your word on that. Though I can't say i've gotten my revenge for all the wrongs done to me. Just so many people to kill. I have a list full really." She sighed absentmindedly wiping a strand of hair from her eyes. Though she wondered what the boy could do. If he was experimented on like he said. He had to have some kind of special defining power or characterisitc. Maybe it was super strength, or some pecial power? Whatever it was she had to know. After all Elena was just nosy that way. Its just how she survived.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane June 18th 2011, 11:18 am

He raised an eyebrow as she said abut how she had a list full of people she had to kill. He had already killed everyone that wronged him and he enjoyed every moment of it. After all, they wronged him so it was only right that they pay for it. He then got curious as to who she was and as such, he opened his mouth to ask her name. "What's your name? Mine is Ryuuga" he said with a more innocent, childlike smile on his face. The teenager trapped in a child's body was very curious as to who this person was and he wanted to find out more. After all, he might as well got to know the only woman he's ever met that doesn't remind him of his whore mother.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 18th 2011, 11:27 am

Now she knew the boys name. It had a Japanese feel to it. Which she knew since her son was in love with anime. Though she had to admit she loved the crazy antics of anime to. Now the boy gave a more innocent look. That Elena couldn't tell if if was fake, or real. Though eh told her his name. It was only common courtesy to tell him the same."Pleased to meet you Ryuuga. My names Elena Marie." She answered him in a friendly tone. Which underlyed the true nature. The nature fo the killer within her.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane June 18th 2011, 1:06 pm

He smiled a friendly, childlike smile and nodded his hear in acknowledgement. Elena Marie huh? It sounded like a beautiful name. It was definitely an American name, yet it obviously fit the red-haired woman perfectly. He personally never felt his name fit him, Ryuuga. It sounded bland to him and didn't fit his personality in the slightest. That and it was the name his whore mother gave to him at birth and to be honest, he never knew why he was given it. "Sweet. So, what are your plans for the future?" he asked her, doing his best to come off looking as a sweet and innocent child, which helped that he was at the appropriate age to pull it off.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 18th 2011, 5:02 pm

She returned the smile to the innocent seeming child. Though it was painfully obvious from his earlier display he wasn't innocent, or sweet. Then he asked her a question about her future plans. She had quite a few plans. Though most would be called a bit villan cliche. Yet what was life wihout a good cliche? It was nothing thats what it was. Yet she decided to answer him that much. "I have quite a few goals for the future. The first and foremost would have to be my reuniting with my son. Then next is finding the person who killed me the first time, and of course doing away with them. In the most gruesome way I can think of. Also I have a little project of punishing the "hero" who killed me the second time. Which by the way dying is not too fun let me tell you that. Last I have the small aspiration of a great upheaval of the world. She shrugged red eyes looking over the shadowy district. Then returning to the strange little boy. Giving him a charismatic smile. As her hands went to rest on her hips.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane June 18th 2011, 9:57 pm

He nodded his head as he took in all she talked about. He was a little weirded out by how she said she died a second time and that threw him for a loop, what with himself not believing someone could come back to life after dieing once already. He then decided it was time to hand out some information of himself to her. "I see. Well, my ambitions is to kill every woman in the world that reminds me of my whore mother. Anyone like her or those that remind me of her will die at my hands like the selfish cunts they are" he said in a bitter tone of voice as he smiled evilly. It was plainly obvious to anyone that could see him that the abandonment of his mother left some very deep mental and traumatic scars on his psyche, if his obsession with killing any woman that remind him of his mother was anything to go by.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top