The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Loriane Astren I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Loriane Astren I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Loriane Astren I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Loriane Astren I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Loriane Astren I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Loriane Astren I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Loriane Astren I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Loriane Astren I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Loriane Astren I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Loriane Astren I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Loriane Astren I_vote_lcapLoriane Astren I_voting_barLoriane Astren I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Loriane Astren

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loriane Astren Empty Loriane Astren

Post by Shockwave June 15th 2011, 11:14 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:Shockwave
Title: Sharpshot, Mumma Bear
Alignment:Evil
Race:Superhuman
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Black
Height:5'7
Weight:80kg

Costume Description/Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: Loraine is very mumsy and will try to not kill if possible. She hates young heroes, she believes they are wasting their life. She will blame other people of her mistakes, mainly because she is a very shallow person but also because she can't see another reason why she would fail again. She is slightly insane because of her past but still dark when it comes to it.

History:(This could be rather cliche) Loraine's father was mad, some people called him insane, so insane he used an untested experiment on his 8 year old daughter (1991). This altered her DNA allowing her to fly and emit sonic blasts from her hands, her father was
ecstatic, she could fly, he would be a millionaire, but in the process her mind was corrupted, only slightly but it was enough, over time it would spread to one day fully corrupt her mind

Loriane Used to be a hero, from 1999 to 2012 she was MetroGirl, she was adored by fans and pretty much everyone in her country, until that one day, she was accused of the apocalypse (that hadn't happened ,and never would) They said the God(s Depending on your religion) were angry at her, Her representation was torn to shreds and she was almost at insanity. Once the apocalypse hadn't happened, it was too late, she was gone.

In 2013, after a mistake with a man got pregnant with a baby boy. She decided it was best if she started a new life, for the kid and for her. Once the boy was born she placed him at an orphanage and flew off to  America. 2028 came around and more young heroes were coming out " Disgusting, I need to stop them" She thought, the only way to do that was to become a villain. She now roams the world as Shockwave Supervillan

Powers: Shockwave: Sonic Blasts are sent out of her hands. This is a very self explanatory power

Flying: Self explanatory 

Power Grid:
STR: 2
SPD: 2
END: 3
INT:6
EP: 5
FS:2
Character Image/Description: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roleplay Sample: It was a dark and stormy night, Loraine was trudging through the rain, her cloak was soaked with icy water. Cradled in her arms, A new born baby boy, glowing with power. She would regret this day, but she didn't know it yet.

She looked at the boy, Asleep in her arms, the last part of compasion in her heart tried to save this boy and keep him as her apprentice, Teach him to be MetroBoy, They could work together. This part of her brain was promptly killed. The orphanage was infront of her, she laid the baby down, he was stirring. She knocked on the door and flew off headed for a new life...

Last edited by Shockwave on June 21st 2011, 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shockwave
Shockwave

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Loriane Astren Empty Re: Loriane Astren

Post by The_soapmaker June 15th 2011, 4:59 pm

That's a pretty wicked history, comrade.

Anyway, how did she get her powers? And could you perhaps explain a bit more about the sonic waves?
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockwave June 21st 2011, 9:37 pm

Wrote up the powers in the history and added a(Short) Roleplay sample.
Removed the WIP

Btw if you dont know i'm acermaxi
Shockwave
Shockwave

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade June 21st 2011, 10:38 pm

Oooooooo, are you gonna bring the.... wait..... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!! XD

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Number of posts : 413
Job : Dying
Humor : Help
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 21st 2011, 10:56 pm

Ummmm what?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade June 21st 2011, 11:32 pm

She's the MOM!!!

Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 21st 2011, 11:58 pm

Yes she is

I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade June 22nd 2011, 12:22 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! XD

Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master