The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Heavy Metal I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Heavy Metal I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Heavy Metal I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Heavy Metal I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Heavy Metal I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Heavy Metal I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Heavy Metal I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Heavy Metal I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Heavy Metal I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Heavy Metal I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Heavy Metal I_vote_lcapHeavy Metal I_voting_barHeavy Metal I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Heavy Metal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heavy Metal Empty Heavy Metal

Post by HeavyMetal May 13th 2011, 9:39 pm

Super Hero Name: Heavy Metal
Title: N/A
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Human
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Golden
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 169 lbs

Costume Description/Image:
WWWW

Personality: She is usually very relaxed, she prefers to not get involved in conflicts unless she strongly believes that an action is wrong, then she will not care about causing damage or anything negative, she'll correct the misdeed. She is really lazy most of the time, but she will get up and act if she feels the need. Jaymie likes to sit in the basement of the small house she shares with her younger brother and listen to loud music, but only when he isn't home. She loves going to concerts, but has to dress to cover her entire body due to her powers, which causes her immense discomfort, but she does it anyway. She likes to have fun, and party.

History: She came from a broken home. Only her mother was the only one there after her dad died the day her brother was born. Mother and Older brother were addicted to multiple heavy drugs, she got fed up and left at the age if 13, taking her little brother with her. Her little brother, being a genius had about the same or a higher I.Q. then her at the age of only 9, decided that this was the best plan of action and had no problem leaving. She switched from house to house, staying with her friends or in abandoned houses. She found a job at a cafe when she was 14 and convinced the owner to let her little brother get a job there as well. Together they saved their money and bought a little house that had a Huge basement, which ends up being very useful for listening to her loud music without disturbing the neighbors and for her brother to do his random experiments.

Powers:
- She can ''take'' peoples flaws (which includes mutations/powers and/or wounds). When she absorbs wounds it doesn't show up on her body but she will still feel the pain. She absorbs disease as well but like the way the wounds don't show up on her body, the disease doesn't hurt her body, but she may get the symptoms for a short while.She can absorb powers from other people, but can't control the powers she gains. She can't absorb through any materials, including cloth, it has to be skin to skin contact. The longer she touches the more she absorbs, If she keeps bodily contact with someone for 30 seconds or more she may start to absorb mental flaws like paranoia or schizophrenia. She tries not to use this power unless she truly feels she has to.
- Since normal people come in contact with others everyday, and her body absorbs flaws so her body made up a naturally strong defense to help get rid of the disease and infections she may come in contact with.
- Her basic, first power is a sonic scream. It can break glass and knock people over, but it isn't super destructive.

Power Grid:
STR: 4
SPD: 2
END: 5
INT: 3
EP: 3
FS: 5

Character Image/Description: anime gold girl Pictures, Images and Photos

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)

Last edited by HeavyMetal on May 20th 2011, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
HeavyMetal
HeavyMetal

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Job : Student
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Heavy Metal Empty Re: Heavy Metal

Post by Pain May 17th 2011, 7:59 am

I know this application is still a WIP, but I figured I should let you know that stealing other characters powers is a bit tricky. If you want to do that, you may want to take a look at another user who used a similar power. Here's the link, http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t2054-tobias-ross
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2011, 1:01 pm

Didn't think taking abilities on any form was allowed???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 30th 2011, 7:28 am

If she can't control the powers... Then... I don't see the point in it, personally. But the rest looks okay. So if she absorbs the wounds and such do they disappear from the other person? It sounds like healing which is cool but I'd boost the EP up if I were you just a tip. (:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie July 18th 2011, 1:36 am

trashed

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heavy Metal Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down