The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jager
the prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
the prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
the prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
the prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
the prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
the prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
the prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
the prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
the prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
the prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
the prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
the prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
the prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_vote_lcapthe prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_voting_barthe prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
the prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_vote_lcapthe prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_voting_barthe prompt return of true evil (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

the prompt return of true evil (open to all)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the prompt return of true evil (open to all) Empty the prompt return of true evil (open to all)

Post by Alpha May 9th 2011, 6:35 pm

The pain was cold. Cold like liquid ice. Yet she fought through it. As the world went dark. Her body futilly moved. Against her will it moved. She had prepared for this moment. Yet when it came she couldn't stave away the fear of death. Even having already died she was scared. It was a primal fear. As her body was reduced to ice one thought came across her mind. "I'll make you pay child." Even though this was her plan it still hurt. Now this time she would kill all of his friends. Loved ones. Anyone he ever cared for. For looking down upon the greatest witch when he got the smallest little advantage. Frost still had yet to learn true despair.

It was black for a while. Till she felt a weight. As if being pulled down. Feeling herself gaining limbs. As her eyes shot open. To a dark room.The sound of dripping water in the distance. Body drenched in sweat. As she took a deep breath. Though it sounded different. It was the sound of a man's voice. Elena looked up to see Huntress holding a mirror. Placing it in front of her face. As she gasped. It had worked! She was well..... she was a he. A devious smirk came across his face. It was all too perfect. Now people assumed her dead. She had this gorgeous body. Though if his powers remained was a different story all together Though this man had interesting powers as it is. As long as he could do base rituals it was fine. "Huntress help me up." He said in the new voice. As Huntress complied. It was time to enact her real plan. The world was not even prepared for. The plan that would change the world itself.

He stood up examining the room. Which was barren and unappealing really. Malice stood at one end of it. Arms crossed and eyes closed. Apparently he wasn't really affected by her new male body. Either that ,or didn't show it. So he decided why not test out the now body. What it could do. "Huntress, Malice lets go." He said that as he ascended a flight of dirty stairs. Till he reached a small allyway. Dark and forbidding. Flanked by two faithful servents. Elena was still the same power. Now though it had a new face. A powerful new face. Though the suffering of Frost took top priority. Well not really. That was bottom tier to the greater plans. He was small fry. Thus Elena would treat him as such. As the sweet dank New York air entered his nostrils.

A plan formulated. One that had percolated over time. Yet never took shape. Now it was in fruition. Yes Elena would do it. Take the world by storm. Make it tremble at her name. Well his name. Though a new name was needed. After a few moments of thought one came to mind. Allen Marien. Simple yet brilliant. So now was the start of a new power. The heroes had no idea the hell to come. No more ties could keep him down. The world a wide open possibility. All for him to use. A feeling of joy overcame him. As he felt his body rise. Slowly from the ground. He could fly? That only added to the over all joy. Now the Earth held no control over him. It was the day he had dreamed of. Both knowing this strange male body, and realizing her dream of flight. Life had a way of panning out. "Tonight we celebrate. Go out and do what you want. Kill who you want. Enjoy it." Allen said sweetly. As he glided through the air. Malice ran one way. Huntress slinked off into the shadows.

Malice sped down an ally way. Running into a small street gang. In the middle of some drug deal. They looked at Malice. Suprised as they held guns out. Too late though. The shadows leapt. Skewering them . Blood dirtying the ground. As the gurgled their death cries. Malice cackled. Walking up to one. Smashing his skull underneath his foot. Reveling in the blood shed.

While Huntress did her usual. A wonderful free run session. Jumping along the roofs. Like a graceful cat through the jungle. Wind whipping through her hair. She was enjoying the night. Even though it may draw attention. She felt invincible. Noone could stop her now. As Allen made sure to keep a close eye on both of them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
the prompt return of true evil (open to all) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

the prompt return of true evil (open to all) Empty Re: the prompt return of true evil (open to all)

Post by Overkill May 9th 2011, 11:09 pm

Overkill had been patrolling the streets as dusk rolled around. He was bored. He hadn't had a challenge in a while, and he was sick of being bored. He turned his head mid stride as he heard a squelching and gurgling noise in the alley he was facing. With a wicked grin, he approached the alley confidently. He did not hesitate, putting each foot forward in an arrogant stride.

With a bemused grin, he stepped into what looked like a mass murder of sorts. Dead gang members lay in the alley, the were fresh, and the blood had yet to coagulate. He looked up, hearing the crunch of what sounded like bone. Overkill glanced up towards the sound, and away from the body he had been examining. He smirked into the darkness, daring whomever lurked there to come forward. "I hope you enjoyed yourself, though I doubt they posed much up a challenge to you." He was talking into the darkness, not even sure if there was anyone there. He would find out soon enough. He was confident, arrogant, yet charming and sexy. He was very aware of his traits, and would use the to his own advantage, especially the charming and sexy part.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Erase this monster I've become
Forgive me for all the damage done
It's not over
Say it's not over
I'm begging for mercy
...I'm only the monster you made me

Because who I am
Isn't who I used to be
And I'm not invincible
I'm not indestructible
I'm only human
Can't you see
The beauty in me

Take a good look at me now
Can't you see I've changed
Overkill
Overkill

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

the prompt return of true evil (open to all) Empty Re: the prompt return of true evil (open to all)

Post by Alpha May 9th 2011, 11:21 pm

A voice peirced the frenzy of his bloodlust. A man from the sound of it. Which piqued Malice's curiosity. He looked at the new challanger. Stepping from the darkness. As light revealed his features. Luscous tan skin, white hair like snow, and eyes black like coal. Wearing only a comfortably loose pair of black jeans. Staic like shadow snakes dancing along his shoulders. "Little challange. Humans though are always weak." he said it balefully. "Can you give me a better challange?" He was interested. As the shadows condensed in to a broadsword of darkness. Placed into his left hand.

Allen noticed the potential altercation. Curious of the strange man he allowed his hover to lower. Looking at the new arrival. He wore only simple loose blue jeans. Bare chest revealed by an open button up shirt. Hair messy and black. An interested grin upon his face. He had no intentions of stopping the fight. Though getting a better look was always good. As he instinctivly reached into his pocket. Pulling out an ear peice and placing it in his ear. "Huntress seems Malice may get into a little fight."

To that Huntress responded. "I'll be there." Witht hat she rushed to the scene. taking about one minute to get there. Skillfully landin on the corner of the building overlooking the ally way. Crouching as she removed a small white container. Placing a pair of contact lenses in her eyes. Her sight turning green. As even the dark became clear. Now to see how this fight panned out.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Overkill May 9th 2011, 11:32 pm

Overkill gave the man that came out of the shadows a beaming smile, his perfect pearly whites visible in the dark."I could provide you with a better challenge, but I am not sure if could handle my good looks. I fear it would distract you too much. Perhaps it would be merciful of me to let you go unchallenged." He let that remark sit for a moment in silence, and then gave a wolfish grin. "But there is not a merciful bone in this body. You seem like a reasonable bloodthirsty man like myself. Do you have any terms you would like to put on the table before we begin? You can always decline my offer to a fight if you want. It is not often I go after a fellow man that seeks blood of another, but I am bored, I am sure you understand the boredom." He kept his stance relaxed and confident, his muscles still tensed for action however.

It's not over
Say it's not over
I'm begging for mercy

Because who I am
Isn't who I used to be
And I'm not invincible
I'm not indestructible
I'm only human
Can't you see
The beauty in me

Overkill
Overkill

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 9th 2011, 11:40 pm

"I dont like to complicate things. I want a fight. you want a fight." Malice was being direct. Didn't know any other way. Grip tightened on his shadow blade. As he took somewhat of a stance. Eyes narrowing. Legs tensing as he sprung forward. Letting the blade fade back into the shadows. As his fist was ready. To drive into the mans stomach.

Allen slowly decended into the shadows of the ally way. Letting the sweet dark cover him. Somewhat missing his sensous body. It was a small price to pay. The fight was beggining. So what happened next was anyones guess. Fights were volitile creatures. Could go anyway. Especially if you didn't know your opponent.

Huntress silently made her way down to Allen. Slinking behind him. "We shouldn't let Malice go over board. Could draw uneeded attention." Allen agreed to what Huntress said. "I'll stop him before anyreal damage is done. Allen crossed his arms. As he took in the air. Still enjoying the new body. He was not going to let his powerhouse die. No Malice still had a purpose.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Overkill May 9th 2011, 11:51 pm

Overkill nodded, a grin on his face. Direct. He liked it. His grin widened as the man launched himself towards Overkill. He watched his opponent draw closer, calculating his speed, and were his punch would potentially land. He waited until the last minute before ducking his head to headbutt the man in the chin as his fist collided with his stomach. Feeling the wind knocked out of him, he stumbled back, hoping he had landed a hit as well. The feeling of bloodlust was upon him, but he would control it for now. He got excited to easily, he needed to pace himself. He waited to see what the man would do in his next attack, still playing the defense card and standing apart from his enemy.

It's not over
Say it's not over
I'm begging for mercy

Because who I am
Isn't who I used to be
And I'm not invincible
I'm not indestructible
I'm only human
Can't you see
The beauty in me

Overkill
Overkill

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 9th 2011, 11:56 pm

Malce knew his hit connected. Yet the crushing blow to his chin was unexpected. As he stummbled back. As a trickle of blood came fromhis lip. Malice had bit his lip. Which somewhat enraged him. As he stood up. Vison still somewhat hazy. He rushed agian. Hoping to slam his hands together. Not kill the guy but daze him enough. For a combo Elena taught him. That plus a knee to the face. It always worked.

It seemed Malice was taking the battle advice he was given. Which may make this battle last a little longer. though if Malcie seemed in danger Allen would jump in. After all he didn't want his prized pawn dying. not yet anyway. Him and Huntress still had a prupose to her. So no way would he allow the death.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Overkill May 10th 2011, 12:05 am

Overkill watched with satisfaction as blood trickled down his enemies face. He has regained his breath and was ready for the next attack. He rushed at Overkill, and this time, dropping low to the ground, sending a sweep kick at the man as he came close. He then rolled backwards in attempt to dodge the attack of his foe, not even sure if he had tripped the man. He rose quickly, he had put himself against the wall, which wasn't exactly brilliant on his part.

It's not over
Say it's not over
I'm begging for mercy

Because who I am
Isn't who I used to be
And I'm not invincible
I'm not indestructible
I'm only human
Can't you see
The beauty in me

Overkill
Overkill

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse May 10th 2011, 5:43 pm

Alone on the streets, Kent was walking towards his destination which was an electronics store. A new single hit from one of his favorite bands were released and he wanted a sample of what it sounded like. The store knew him well, by name even. He was mainly just excited about the walk. He was a blind fellow, and kept a wrap around his eyes to let it well known that he was. Most people got out of his way when he was walking down a street.

In secret, however, he was using his mind projection powers to create small pressure waves that bounced off objects and fed data to his brain receptors. He could see shapes and objects, but it was very very limited. His vision appeared to be like a black and white movie, except the colors were inverted. Black was white, white was black. Strange to others perhaps, but to Kent, it was the first and only form of vision he has ever had.

Being blind, his other senses were very attune, whether smelling or hearing, he could feel a presence nearby even without using his mental powers. He head tilted to the side as his ears picked up an odd noise. Someone was leaping on the rooftops. Kent stopped in his tracks and raised his head up to the sky. He using his mental projection power, he saw a figure high above leap from one building edge to another. His eyebrows raised in interest. Who was that?
Pulse
Pulse

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 10th 2011, 6:48 pm

A foot came at him Tripping him rather good. Though it pissed Malice off. As he fell back. Though the shadows came to him. Like a spring slowly pushing him up. As a demented smile came across his face. The guy was against the wall. Which was Malice's advantage. As eh rushed forward. Fist at full power aimed to crush the guys face.

A scent caught Huntresses nose. It was faint but unfamilar. She ran to check it out. Bumping intot a strange man. He seemed blind. So she was hesitant. "What brings someone like you out here?" She asked casually. Raising an eyebrow. Ready to kill if needed.

((OOC;sorry if its short))

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Overkill May 11th 2011, 4:59 pm

Overkill merely grinned into the fist that came his way. It would daze him, and probably hurt like hell, but he would pull out of it. He was getting a restless urge for blood, and his fists tightened as he braced himself for impact. He could duck, but he figured he would let the guy get a hit in, it was only fair, besides, the man didn't know what was coming after he did land the blow. He felt the force of the punch hit his face, and he fell back against the wall, his vision swimming. He felt the bones crack in his face, but he did not rest for long. With a roar, he launched himself at the man, bloodlust in his eyes as his power was activated. He threw a mighty fist at the guy, totally oblivious to anything but his goal, to utterly destroy the man before him.

It's not over
Say it's not over
I'm begging for mercy

Because who I am
Isn't who I used to be
And I'm not invincible
I'm not indestructible
I'm only human
Can't you see
The beauty in me

Overkill
Overkill

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse May 11th 2011, 6:37 pm

Perhaps he shouldn't have stopped, for the Huntress started coming towards his direction. She descended from the rooftops and came towards him. Keeping his blind facade, he kept walking as if he didn't see her coming closer. She bumped into Kent and he staggered backwards a bit but caught himself.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't see where I was going." All the while, using his mental projection ability to scan her physique over with his mind. "I was headed to the electronics store down the street. Are you the agenda police or something?" he said with a smile on his face. He was only kidding and hoped she noticed.

Click for Pulse's Profile

the prompt return of true evil (open to all) Pulsestatsheet1
Pulse
Pulse

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 11th 2011, 11:15 pm

The mans slammed Malice back into the ball. Which gave way with a crash. Causing him to grunt in pain. It hurt hell yes it did. his nose was broken, but nothing much. Malice pulled himslef from the rubble. As he grunted in pain. Realigning his crooked nose. Carwling formt he wreckage. Growling at the man. As he formed a giant battle ax of shadows. Rushign at full speed forward. Swinging for the mans head.

Huntress met a strange man. Bumping into him. Seeing him in the night vision. Claw tipped gloved hands twitching. "Oh well the electronics store is a few blocks down." She said kindly. Hiding the bloodlust in her mind. Wondering why a blind man was out here. Though it was a curiosity. "You need help finding it, or should i ask another question. Why is a blind man out in a place like this?" She put unnoticable sarcasm on blind. Waiting for his answer.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top