The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Legend I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Legend I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Legend I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Legend I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Legend I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Legend I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Legend I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Legend I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Legend I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Legend I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Legend I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Legend I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Legend I_vote_lcapLegend I_voting_barLegend I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Legend I_vote_lcapLegend I_voting_barLegend I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Legend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legend Empty Legend

Post by Legend May 7th 2011, 11:04 pm

Super Hero Name: Legend
Titles: Flame-weaver
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Superhuman
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 180

Costume Description/Image: To disguise himself he usually puts on some form of mask, sunglasses, and other concealing clothing. See Character Image/Description for what he looks like. His clothing isn’t burned because he controls the fire to not burn them.

Personality: Everyone has experienced sadness; some more than others, some less. But not all people have the strength to drive through that sadness and create determination; the willpower to become a better person, a kinder person, and a stronger person. Thomas is one of those people. He is a person that protects not only his family and friends, but all people in need. He’ll do anything to save a comrade, and is not one to stand idly by when someone is being hurt. His sense of morals are unrivaled by almost everybody, and he would never back down if his honor or integrity was challenged. He is a true hero of true ideals. He is a legend.

History:

Some have said that certain people are picked long before birth to experience, witness, or even accomplish an incredible event in history. Tales and legends of great heroes and great villains have been written with such ideals in mind. Myths and lore were born in favor of the heroic pursuit to achieve love, battle, and friendship. And as the stories foretell, everyone has a purpose, and everyone must, and will, fulfill their purpose in their lifetime.

It wasn’t long ago before Thomas’s entire life changed. His perfect reality warped and twisted into a nightmare, the level of disbelief and anguish he experienced rivaled the future he was to endure. His destiny already written, it seemed that it was due-time to carry it out. Thomas Hughes was to be a hero with a legend of his own, and not even the hero himself could stop it…

Thomas was a happy child. He had a loving family and many friends that adored him. He lived in a world where everyone had some sort of… “Special ability.” Not unlike superpowers or magic, these abilities were designed to improve society. Certain people had common powers while others had more unique powers. Thomas himself was a carrier of a power that proved more unique than almost everyone else’s. He had the power to control the destructive element known as fire. But despite the insane luck he had to receive such a gift, his life was normal. Everyone had a power, so he deemed it unnecessary to think that he was anything more than a regular citizen. That is, of course, until the unfortunate incident that transpired on November 18, 2016.

Everything… vanished. Every person he knew, every object he touched, and every thing he loved disappeared out of sight. It was completely idiotic and he couldn’t fathom that his entire life was a lie. Only… it wasn’t a lie. More so was it a misinterpreted truth. Unknown to him even to this day, he had been transported across entire dimensions as a result from an event of epic proportions he himself caused. Rather than losing everything he loved, everything he loved lost him. He was transferred to Earth on November 18, 2016 as a 10-year-old boy, stranded with nothing, not even a memory, to call his own. And that day is when the real legend began… the legend of Thomas Hughes, and the legend of a hero.

Powers: Thomas has the ability to envelop his entire body with blue fire*, while remaining completely resistant to it, and manipulate and control every aspect of that fire. He is not limited to enveloping his entire body, but has enough control over his powers to light specific parts of his body on fire. The manipulation ranges from generating streams, balls, or blasts of fire to intensifying the heat of the flames to an incredible point. He can also increase or decrease the quantity of the fire. Even when not engulfed in flame himself, Thomas can control any fire within his immediate range of vision, causing it to increase or decrease in intensity or to move in a pattern directed by his thoughts. Additionally, he can absorb fire into his body with no detrimental effects. By providing thrust behind him with his own flames he has pseudo-flight. His fire can last without oxygen since it’s fueled by his own powers.

*The fire being blue is just a special characteristic that it takes. His fire is powered through his emotions, and is normally blue. Some see it as expressing his calmness, while others see it as expressing the sadness hidden away inside. The fire can change color depending on the intensity of his emotions, or his mood.

Examples: Angry = Red, Happy = Yellow, etc.

Power Grid:
Legend Legend10

Character Image/Description: Legend X55s28

Roleplay Sample: I’m also Paradox and Master Mind. Just look at some of my previous posts. (though some are better than others…)

Last edited by Legend on May 7th 2011, 11:46 pm; edited 6 times in total
Legend
Legend

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Legend Empty Re: Legend

Post by Guest May 7th 2011, 11:10 pm

What did he do after he arrived? You said he arrived as a ten year old. What did he do in the 12 years since?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend May 7th 2011, 11:30 pm

I'd rather not write down his entire past, but the gist of it is that he trains and becomes a super-hero. I prefer to just let things develop through role-play. :/ But if it's a necessity, then I'll go ahead and edit that in.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Legend Dm9yqo
^Signature made by me! Kitty Face
Spoiler:
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2011, 11:32 pm

I can understand your point. My character is 90 and has been around since WW2, but I haven't really elaborated on his past at all. But let's see what the mods say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend May 7th 2011, 11:36 pm

I suppose, I just like to add in a little mystery. It keeps things interesting.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Legend Dm9yqo
Spoiler:
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 8th 2011, 12:01 am

The only problem with the power is interacting with other pyros. You can't control the fire they shoot while they control it. If they set something on fire, then you can use your manipulation to absorb it, but while they are fighting with it they control. Still, if they choose to fight fire with fire, your shield would absorb the hits as they came in. Just wanted to clarify your interaction with other pyros before approving.

The history is fine, go rp and discover more about yourself.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Legend D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 8th 2011, 12:03 am

But, once you start unfolding his past, tell me or a mod and we can move your app into the non-approved section so you can add changes to it, and then move it back.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend May 8th 2011, 9:51 am

Alright, thanks! That's what I planned on doing. Through quests, the new chapter, and stuff.

Legend Dm9yqo
Spoiler:
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine May 8th 2011, 10:18 am

You putting superhuman made me happy. :3

Legend Vywjf8
Legend Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend May 8th 2011, 11:08 am

Haha, whatever makes you happy. x3

Legend Dm9yqo
Spoiler:
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 8th 2011, 5:13 pm

Needs a powergird

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top