The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beholder of the eyes
Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhere am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barWhere am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhere am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barWhere am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only)

Post by Arcana May 31st 2011, 5:00 pm

Well she had enough clarity to speak. Which meant the wonderful drugs were doing thier jobs. So Sean deemed his meager efforts decent enough. Smiling slightly when she asked them not to fight. "Very well" He said in a voice low enough to where Paine could hear him. Lips turning into a sort of lopsided smile. Eyes drifting over to the woman who lowered the drip. Not very enthusiastic about her presence here at all. Honestly he felt he couldv'e done well without her presence her. Still it would be rude to say anything. She was from what he could tell Paine's friend. So that was the only reason Sean did't say anything rude. Though he did chuckle to himself as his sister cursed over her peircings not being where they should. Though he may have reacted the same. Fingers tightening on the sides of the hospital bed. Mind running through a few unimportant thoughts. When he heard a "yo" through the room. It was from a deep masculine voice. One he had heard before. It made his insides twist. Sean dreaded that voice. Part of him never wanted to have to hear it ever again. A sort of dread falling over him. Slowly,almost mechanicly he turned his head towards Pain. While Paine gripped tightly onto his hand. Lips twisted into a frown. It was obvious he was not all too happy to see Pain."Well hello Pain"Sean said annoyed."Or would you prefer I call you dad?" He said the statement coated with venom . Water condensed along the floor where Sean stood. Eyes glowing an icy blue from the use of his power. Prepared for whatever happened next.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on May 31st 2011, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2480
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only)

Post by Ember_Fangs May 31st 2011, 5:12 pm

Scar crossed her arms over her chest and said nothing about the comment about not fighting. She wouldn't in a hospital and not outside either. He was Pain's son, she wouldn't attack his children of course, she wanted to help Pain as best she could with his children seeing as though he hadn't known about any of them, hadn't been there from the start with any. It was of course, not at all his fault he hadn't known. The way Paine gripped her brothers hand tightly and the blush on her cheeks, Scar got the impression she was glad he was there. Sean on the other hand... Well Scar wanted to smack him upside the head anyway. Rude, disrespectful, childish. It reminded Scar of how much she had grown up, how much these kids had to grow up, take on responsibilities. She pressed her lips into a light line as she glanced between the kids and their father.

Awkwardly she rubbed the back of her neck and then brushed her hand over the handle of the blade. This was probably the only time Pain could talk to them both. She wasn't needed in the equation, she wasn't an inferring kind of person. Clearing her throat she patted Paine's shoulder gently.
"I'm going to get you some ice chips okay?" she said softly then moved to the door, going on tip toes she murmured low so only Pain could hear.
"Talk to them," she squeezed his hand supportively and then let go."I'll be right back, try not to kill each other," she said jokingly and then ducked out of the room, clicking the door shut behind her gently.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain June 1st 2011, 6:14 am

Pain was tempted to light a cigarette, digging his left hand into his pocket and fishing around for the pack he always kept on him. He gripped the pack in his hand, but did not pull it out, even though he could get away with anything, it was a little disrespectful to light up in a hospital. He released the pack, but kept his hand lazily resting in his pocket. “Shouldn’t curse so much..” The Big Guy said with his bright blue eyes fixed upon his apparent daughter. The first bit of parenting he ever got to give, and it was rather odd for him. He had no faith in himself as a father, but he still wanted to try his best to be a decent one. Pain was a good man, he was just not that good with people, and was terrible with expressing emotions. At least he wasn’t the only one, his daughter seemed even worse off than him; he saw more and more the similarities he shared with her. “Sup?” Was simply all he stated in reply to her, he was a laid back guy of few words.

Pain found it odd that Sean was here, he still didn’t understand why or what purpose he had here. He gave him a respectful nod when he was greeted, but what he said next was rather strange. The Big Guy figured it was a bad joke or something, but the way he said it just sounded off. “Now’s not a good time for jokes, Sean.” Pain said calmly with a cold and brief look from his piercing blue eyes. As Scarlet came walking towards him, he stepped aside so that she could walk through the doorway, but what she uttered to him on the way out did nothing but cause confusion. Pain did not say anything to her and briefly raised his brow, why would he talk to both of them? He was here to see his daughter, not hang out with a member of his team. He simply shook his head and shrugged that off as he took his spot in front of the door once again. One legged kicked up against the door as he stood there in a slouch, one hand dug into his pocket, the other hanging lazily at his side. “Sean.” Pain stated calmly as his eyes darted over to him. “Gimme’ a moment alone with her.” He was still unaware that Sean was his son, but even if he did know, he would’ve asked for the same thing. Pain wanted to speak to his daughter alone.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine June 1st 2011, 12:13 pm

Bright hues of cerulean were darting between the figures. She gave a lazy lopsided smile to Scarletta, reaching to rub her hand over the woman's arm. A sign of appreciation. "Thanks Scar," she muttered, her mouth feeling a little dry as it was. She then looked between Sean and their father. Brock was oblivious to the fact that Sean was his blood. Sean didn't share identical traits to Brock, but there are traits that are very prominent in Sean that show up in Brock everywhere. The eyes, the jaw structure. It was there, despite Sean's thin frame. Becca watched Scarlet leave and then looked to Sean silently. She waited to catch his eyes, hoping to send some sort of telekinetic message that she would somehow tell Pain that he had a son. A son named Sean O'Day. Becca wanted this time alone with Brock, so she sort of pleaded for Sean to leave without making a fuss. "Sean.. find my wallet and get some food. I have a nurse get you soon." She smiled and sat up in her bed, pressing the 'up' button to have herself sit up a bit easier. Her head was throbbing, but it was a gentle throb. A painless throb. It almost soothed her. Her icy flesh was actually making things feel so much more serene. Her head didn't hurt at all, and she wasn't high. It was good that Scarletta actually knew what she was doing, or Paine would be drooling and slurring together her words by now. "So..," she started, clearing her throat afterward. "Now what?" she asked, looking over to the man that was, and in fact would always be, her father. The fight they had a month ago was going through her mind. It was so bloody, and she was actually scared for once in her life. Scared to lose something bigger than a fight; her father. She shook that memory and twiddled her thumbs in her lap, looking down. Her usually spiked mess of blonde and pink was a mess of cow licks on top of her head. It was getting too long, so she'd need a haircut sooner or later.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 Vywjf8
Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 1st 2011, 12:27 pm

A sort of silent anger coursed through his mind. A joke? He thought this was a joke? Who the fuck made a joke like that? Never had Sean felt the urge to beat someone senseless than now. Snide comments bubbled up within him. Threatening to come out. Like daggers aimed true. Yet Paine stopped him from doing so. Disarmed the fury that wanted to flow over. "Yeah sure Becca." he said softly. Looking for her wallet. Rummaging until he found it. Tapping his index finger lightly against it. His lips curled into a snarl at Pain as he made his way around the man. Doing his best not to even brush past him. As he made his way to the multiple vending machines. Perusing the selection. Wondering what he should get. Sean didn't exactly know his sisters preferences in junk food. Though he had to know. Didn't want to get her something she didn't like. That would most definatly suck. So he decided to just get her something simple. Two twix's and a bag of cool ranch doritos. Hoping she didn't like any of the things he got. Inserting the dollar bills as the food fell to the machine bottom with a clunk. Pulling them from the machine. Returning to the spot of where Paine's room was. As he leaned against the wall across where the room was. Keeping his grayish eyes on the door. Which was now closed. Waiting for him to be allowed back in. Hopefully everything was sorted out. That would've been a great help. Though times like these made Sean consider taking up smoking.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on June 1st 2011, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 1st 2011, 1:03 pm

Scarletta was starting to feel the hunger of not eating for most of the day and then training so much she was exhausted. She leaned on the vending machine, very aware that the man to the side of her was watching her. Or at least had his eyes on some part of her. She deliberately moved so the blade flashed into view and hid a small smile when she heard the sharp intake of breath and then the careful, calculated steps backwards. Collecting the cup of ice chips she grabbed three bottles of water and headed back. She raised an eyebrow when she saw Sean outside and then frowned slightly.

"You get kicked out as well?" she raised an eyebrow then handed him a bottle of water, bending down she put one on the floor for herself, holding the cup and the water she motioned to the floor. "I'll play delivery girl if that's for Becca?" she offered a small smile. She didn't want to be hated by this kid. When he begrundingly handed over the food she ducked inside quickly and then handed the ice to Becca and the food.
"Your brother got you some food," she said, clearly for Brock to hear before she handed Pain some water. "Wasn't sure if you'd want it. Scream if you need help," she offered a smile to two of the people she cared deeply about then ducked out of the room and walked back to Sean, picking up the water and motioning for him to follow her to the chairs a little to the left.

Scar sat with her long legs crossed and the katana resting across her knees, her blonde hair loose and warm around her shoulders as she looked at Sean from the side and breathed out slowly.
"So I guess Brock didn't know about you either?" her voice was soft, caring. She was always good with kids, teenagers, young adults. She never forced herself onto someone to make them want her help, but she was always there for them if they needed her. Sean was going to be no exception even if they'd gotten off on the wrong foot..

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 8th 2011, 5:43 pm

Sean took the water bottle warily. Watching her as she delivered the food to Becca. Though why he suddenly began to refer to her like that was beyond him. His eyes fixing on the water bottle, as the water sloshed around in it. Under the influence of his power as his eyes glowed an icy blue. "So his names Brock eh? Well you could say I got kicked out."he answered her question tilting the water bottle to the side. As his left foot tapped against the floor. Maybe he could get a little information about his father out of this woman. Just had to play it slow. Not going out asking too many questions. That would just be rude to do.Though he needed a decent question to ask. To break the ice so to speak. Sean chuckled lightly, somehow thinking it a reference to Becca's power."So umm.. how whats your relation to him? Are you his girlfriend?His lover?" Sean stopped himself realizing what he was asking. Biting down on his lower lip before he said anymore stupid things. The water in the bottle stirring as it threatened to pop the top off ,and tear the bottle apart. Eyes glowing a luminescent icy blue.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine September 3rd 2011, 12:39 pm

I need this topic to be posted back to, soon. :]

Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 Vywjf8
Where am I? The HOSPITAL?! (Invite Only) - Page 2 Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain September 12th 2011, 8:23 am

"So… Now what?"

Pain had no clue himself, he stood at his daughters bedside, not having any idea what to say to her. After everything that had happened, and all the years he never knew her, he felt like nothing he could possibly say would fix anything. He had to muster up something, he owed her that much. “I’m not so good at hospital visits..” Hesitation overtook him and silence filled the room, his eyes darted around in search of the right words to say, and eventually he overcame it and forced out the words. “Kid…I…” He stopped to bring his right hand to his face, covering his face with it and rubbing nervously. His hand slid down to his chin, rubbing it as he spoke again. “I never meant to hurt you.. I’m sorry for bein’ so rough on you, but you were with Chaos and I-..” Pain’s nervous hand travelled to the back of his neck, rubbing it instead as he continued. “I ain’t gonna make excuses, but..” The Big Guy let his hand fall and moved his icy blue eyes to match his daughters, they felt identical to his. “I’m sorry you never had your old man around. I know what that’s like, and I’m sorry for ever puttin’ you through that.”

Pain’s guilt flooded and crushed his heart, he couldn’t help but continue, not even giving her a chance to speak. “I’m sorry for not bein’ there.. I- I shoulda’ known. I shoulda….” His eyes fell from her and to the floor. “Damn it..” Despite the fact he was never told, he continued to blame himself for everything. It was just his nature to put everything on his shoulders. His expression held an obvious sadness, but he easily fought back the tears that so desperately tried to escape him. It was easy for him to fight off emotions, just difficult to actually deal with them. “I-I understand…" Pain lifted his eyes up to meet hers once again, trying to assure her his words were genuine. ” I understand if you hate me.”

And with that, Pain decided to take his leave, turning away from her and walking towards the exit. He stopped just before reaching the door, the Big Guy had to let her know one more thing. “But just so you know.” He turned his head to look and speak over his shoulder. “You’re family kid, and I do love you." Pain turned his head back and pushed open the door, saying as he exited. “Don’t let anyone tell you different.” The Big Guy walked past Sean and Scarlet without a word, not even a glance. He didn't want to talk, he didn't feel like doing anything right now. Nothing but losing sobriety and passing the hell out.

((OOC: This is my last post unless someone chases Pain down, which I don't mind someone doing, but Pain probably would.))
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 12th 2011, 12:18 pm

"I guess so," Scar started uneasily, she wasn't really sure what her relationship with him was. They slept together, lived together, but neither of them had said the relationship word and she wasn't sure if she wanted to say it, encase he suddenly closed up and backed off. Whatever they were they were working and Scar was happy with it, for now at least. She'd take what she could. When Brock walked out with that dull look on his face Scarletta groaned slightly to herself. He had that look as if he wanted to bury himself in a deep dark hole full of alcohol.
"I should go after him... It's hard to get him out of these holes when he digs himself in. Listen hun, I know you think he might not care but once he knows he'll protect you with his life, it'll probably just take him a while to get there and come to terms with it. I know you may think that's bad but it's how he goes unfortunately..." she smiled slightly then gently patted him on the shoulder, handing him her card, one she kept for freelancing journalism but it had her number on it.
"Here, if you need me or him, call me," she stood up and then ducked into the room. "Darling I've gotta shoot before your dad drinks himself into oblivion," she moved over to her and passed her the ice chips before checking her over again.
"You know how to contact me if you need me sweetheart, even if it's to bring you some clothes," she glanced up at Sean and nodded slightly. "You're in good hands with your brother, bye sweetheart," she kissed the girls cheek in a friendly manner then dashed out the door after Brock before he found a bar.

[ OOC: Scar is out enjoy the post (: ]

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 12th 2011, 4:28 pm

Sean thought over what she said, eyes narrowing into slits. So in essence she was dating him, just didn't want to admit it? Water in the bottle slowly, but surely settling down back to a more placid state. Eyes returning to a greyish color, as he held onto his bottom lip with a sharp incisor. Though it didn't bite into his lower lip, just holding it into a lopsided snear, smile. Eyes quickly darting over to Pain, who didn't even spare a passing glance. Hands clenching into tightly wound fist's. The man wouldn't even look at him. How would someone take that? Their own father not even looking at them, even if he didn't really know him. It caused a quick, yet sharp pang, like a hole. What Scar said made it no better. He wanted to punch the wall. Punch it so hard that it would just break, just to break something. He didn't know it he was angry, or just hurt. "Well, Becca, i'm going to head out. Call me if you need anything." Sean said trying to sound strong, though his voice cracked once. The only give away he wasn't completely together.

With a simple waving motion he walked from the room, trying not to break down. Each step felt like it resounded through his ears, water bottle still clutched in his hand. Fingers threatening to bite into the plastic. Sean quickly made his way down to ground level, as his hand crushed the bottle in half. Though the water kept off his skin, and clothes. Water falling to the ground, forming small puddles. People looked , but quickly turned the other way. "Why am I not suprised?" A muttered whisper came from between clenched lips, water snaking along cold, dirty sidewalk. He just didn't care. Now the only refuge seemed to be the bottle, and he was unsure when he would resurface.

(OOC:this is my exit post :3 ))
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top