The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE) Empty Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE)

Post by Guest April 30th 2011, 12:57 pm

The newest hero in town, Fury, AKA Patricia O'Day, who's true name was unknown to most people, was in a bar having a warm cup of black coffee, this bar being one of the few that sold coffee. The 6 foot 2 inches high Amazonian-like-muscular woman wore a white tanktop, black jeans with a belt, long black leather gloves that went up to her elbows and long black boots that went up to her knees. The female look-alike of Pain combed a hand through her long gray hair with her free hand as her other hand was occupied with gripping this guy's hand, who she was apparently arm-wrestling. The guy was trying with all his might to bring the well-endowed muscular woman's arm down on the counter but the woman's arm was not budging and it didn't seem like she even noticed she was even arm wrestling the guy as she sipped her black coffee in a bored manner. "Ce café est magnifique" she said in fluent French, her voice having a soft and warm tone yet it was thick with a French accent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE)

Post by Arcana April 30th 2011, 1:07 pm

What Sean was doing in a bar was beyond him. In fact if the place didn't have such good coffee he wouldn't be here at all. SO he decided to just sit down and enjoy the caffinated beverage. As he looked over a woman arm wrestling some buff guy. Sean was an unassuming guy himself. Being the guy he was. With his tight back jeans with torn up knees. Skin conforming graphig tee. Hair black with blonde highlights swept tot he side. Though he was deciding to make them a shocked white color. Mostly due to boredom and wanting them to look somewhat like Pain's hair. Eyes were a blue,gree greyish color. Though in this light they looked icy blue. The woman seemed pretty strong. Taking the guy on while drinking a cup of coffee. She also had an odd similarity to Pain. Was it her eyes? Hair color? Monsterous strength? Then she spoke in French. Which Sean knew nothing of. The arm wrestle was over in seconds. Then Sean walked up. Wondering how strong she was himself. Plopping down where the guy was sitting. Placing the coffee cup down. To everyone else he looked like a 5'6 scrawny eighteen year old. Though he was stronger than he seemed. "So can i have a go?" he said in a pleasent tone. Eyes an icy blue in this light looked at the woman curiously.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Sean O'Day Meets Patricia O'Day (PRIVATE)

Post by Guest April 30th 2011, 1:12 pm

Fury decided to stop playing around with the guy and slammed his hand down with no effort whatsoever. The guy got up and left to wallow in his humiliating defeat and got laughed at by his buddies. The incredibly muscular woman who would put most body-builders to shame turned to see Sean heading towards her. He asked her if he could have a try at arm-wrestling her and she gave him a nod in the positive manner as she put her arm up on the bar again, indicating for him to lock hands with her. "You may do so but be aware Monsieur my strength is practically unmatched" she said with a tone of confidence, rather then arrogance, indicating she knew full well just how strong she was and was perfectly confident she could beat him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 30th 2011, 1:21 pm

Sean raised an eyebrow. Well she had confidence. He had to give her that. He put his elbow onto the table. In the usual way people do when they arm wrestle. "I'm sure i can mange." he said. Without any arrogance, or pride. Just in a sigh. As he crossed his legs. This woman seemd like she was strong. Reminded him of Pain with hw she held herself. her eyes also made the similarities more apparent. So if she was as strong as she claimed. Then he wouldn't win this little arm wrestle. Though it would be fun. Sean hasn't met many people lately who could compete with his strength. Being a son of Pain has its advantages. Though the permiscuos aspect was not the most desirable trait. It was an easy one to get over. "Start whenever your ready." he said. Cracking the joints in this knuckles in anticipation.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 30th 2011, 1:25 pm

She nodded her head and laced her fingers with his. She counted down three to one and then started using about 4 levels worth of her strength in an attempt to drive his arm down onto the bar top. She turned her attention to her coffee again and started sipping it in an unconcerned manner. She didn't bother using regular strength since she was aware that this younger man had seen how she defeated that muscular guy without even trying so she knew he had to have some strength in him. She used the total amount of strength she used as a test to see if he was as strength as he was confident.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 30th 2011, 1:31 pm

When it started she began using alot of strength. Which Sean returned in kind. Using his full strength. Pushing against hers. Strainging only slightly. Since he was good at hiding something like that. Though it perturbed him she went to drinking her coffee. As if he was nothing. Sean tryed to put all the force possible into his arm. To make her at least pay attention to him. It was rude to ignore someone like that. At least the coffee tasted good or he would have a problem. Not that he didn't now, but still. At least it was good foos he was ignored over. Though that made little sense to the sane man. It made perfect sense to him. After all he loved food alot. Almost as much as his boyfriend. Though that seemed unlikely since he was extremely skinny. Now how would the hulk of a woman react?
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 30th 2011, 1:39 pm

Fury, or Patricia as she's known by a few people, turned her eyes towards him when she feels that her arm is now locked in place with her opponent's, indicating that he did indeed have more strength then he appeared to like she thought. She pumped in another level of her strength and her arm slowly started to push Sean's own arm down towards the counter, since her strength exceeded his own. She took pride in her strength and always took any chance she had to show she was stronger then any other person she met and this younger man was no exception.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 30th 2011, 1:46 pm

His hand slammed into the counter. She was pretty strong. Well stronger than him anyway. It felt like that time he fought Paine. She was hell to fight. Sean wondered if she was strong like Pain. Seemed like it. Sean rubbed the back of his hand for a second. Before appraising the womans expresion. "Wow you are pretyt strong. Haven't met someone this strong since." He mulled over the thought for a moment. "Well since i fought Pain. Pretty damn strong if you ask me. So I have to ask. Whats your name?" he was curious. Afterall she bore a stricking resemblance to Pain. Almost like they were twins. Well except for the obvious gender difference. It was a perfect match. So he rested his head on his palms. Waiting for an answer. At least a response would be nice.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 30th 2011, 1:51 pm

She looked at him with a surprised expression, obviously surprised that he fought Pain, the man she was cloned from. At first, she was hesitant to tell him her name but something compelled her to trust the young man, so she did. The French-sounding bombshell opened her mouth and replied. "This Mademoiselle's name is Fury but those closest to moi know me by my actual name, Patricia O'Day" she said with a soft smile on her pale pink lips. She said to him in a whisper so as not to tell anyone but him her full name, since those she doesn't trust or doesn't know will refer to her as Fury. After all, she was still learning how to trust people so she thought it was better safe then sorry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 30th 2011, 1:58 pm

He raised an eyebrow. Genuinly suprised at what she said. She was related to Pain to? Seemed like everyone was these days. Which only made Pain seem to get around more in his mind. though having more relatives seemed like an interesting prospect. SO he thought why not tell her his name. "Cool. My names Sean. Sean O'day as i've taken to calling myself these days." He was making casual conversation. Taking on his usual friendly tone. Lips stretched into a slightly bemused smirk. This woman had some relations to Pain. He intended to find it out. one way or the other.
((OOC:sorry its so short))
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 30th 2011, 2:05 pm

Now it was her turn to raise an eyebrow at him. She knew Pain had a daughter but not that Pain also had a son but now that she thought about it, it did make sense, since he has slept with a lot of women. At least, she assumed that Sean was Pain's son since he couldn't be his nephew or brother since Pain's brother and parents died when he was younger. "I am technically Pain's sister, though if you want to know my true relation to Pain, I am his genetic clone, our DNA matches exactly, except I am female and he is male. Those bâtards at Project Perfection cloned me from his DNA and didn't even give moi the courtesy to give me a human name" she said with an indignant sniff, still a little sensitive about the subject. The 22 year old woman still hadn't come to accept that she was just a clone of Pain and it still hurt her that she wasn't her own person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 30th 2011, 2:14 pm

A clone? Now this sounded like some sci fi mumbo jumbo, but at the same time believable. SO that explained how she was so strong. A Pain clone. While he was the bastard child of Pain. Damn why couldn't his dad keep it in his pants? What a man whore he was. Sean grimaced at the thought of it. It was a repugnent thought. "I'm just Pain's son. Tha product of his man whore ways." He took a sip of his coffee. "Though he didn't bother to deal with my mother after his little one night stand." Sean sighed. He ahd a lessened repsect for Pain after learinng that. So it would be hard to trust him. Though that could possibly change.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 30th 2011, 2:19 pm

Fury looked unsurprised to know Sean was the bastard son of Pain. He was well-reputed to be a man-whore and had slept with a lot of women so the chances of this young man being Pain's son was very unsurprising to her. When she thought about it for a moment, she guessed that means it makes her this young man's Auntie. So, she brought her hand up and laid it down on top of his head. "Don't worry Jeune Garçon. I'm sure things will work out between you and Douleur sometime in the future. You just have to have faith" she said with a comforting smile. She figured that since she was his Auntie, she should help him feel better about his situation with his father.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 30th 2011, 2:29 pm

Now apparently he had an aunt. Which Sean actually liked. Had a fun aspect to it. Anutie Patricia sounded like a fun little nickname. Though a bit kiddy even for his taste. SO he would stick to calling her Patricia if she didn't mind. "I guess i'll have to learn to deal with Pain. After all I am working with him." Sean sighed. Finishing his coffee off with a giant gulp. Pain was a manwhore yes, but so was he. Not that he did that anymore. After all that was beyond someone dating. Sean was above cheating. Though he wasn't sure about Pain. Pain would sleep with anything in a skirt most likey. That thought almost made Sean wretch.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 30th 2011, 2:37 pm

Fury nodded her head to show she agreed with him. It did make things a little more awkward, having to work with your father, who you haven't even known was your father until recently. She kind of wished she had parents but she supposed being the genetic clone and technical sister of Pain was just as good, since at least she had a relative. She looked at Sean and came to a decision. "Let's go out and do something Jeune Garçon so we can get to know each other a little more, since we are family now" she said with a smile on her face as she got up and paid the bartender what she owed for her coffee and indicated for Sean to follow her. It was only right she got to know her newly discovered nephew.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top